• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
HerNameIsBuffy

Sierra 4: She speaks more Spanish than the Vuolos and Dillards

Bobology

The area has had a lot of rain spanning several days. I live in OK and plenty of yards here have swampy areas like that. A local meteorologist calls it nuisance flooding. Blech.

Spent
clueliss

It rained a lot here this week.  My apartment is on a hill overlooking a creek.  There was water standing outside on the ground outside my apartment yesterday because the ground here is that saturated.  

Nurse Nic
Posted (edited)

I was hiding from my kids, two dogs and husband (lockdown is fun...!) and caught Sierra's insta story on Korean/ Dalgona coffee, had to try it out of boredom and now I think I have a slight addiction... There you go, a fundie has brought meaning to my life, just not in the way she would hope!

Edited by Nurse Nic
*spelling

Peaches-n-Beans
9 hours ago, Nurse Nic said:

I was hiding from my kids, two dogs and husband (lockdown is fun...!) and caught Sierra's insta story on Korean/ Dalgona coffee, had to try it out of boredom and now I think I have a slight addiction... There you go, a fundie has brought meaning to my life, just not in the way she would hope!

...I mean it's not actually Korean, it's from the middle east and was on a Korean drama, but that actually looks really good and I guess I know what I'm doing today. Thanks Sierra? I guess? 

It feels weird thanking her for something

lizzybee

Guess who else tried it? Me. I even shared it on my IG stories, because I too have nothing else to do while stuck in the house. I pronounced it delicious. 

Spent
clueliss

Could someone post the recipe here so we don’t have to go back thru Sierra’s Instagram?

Nurse Nic

Beat two tablespoons each of instant coffee (granules, not powdered), hot water and sugar for two minutes or until frothy. Half fill a mug or glass coffee cup with milk of your choice, add ice then top with the coffee mix and enjoy! It looks lovely separated, like an upside down cappuccino, but tastes better when stirred through. The way my kids are bickering today I am planning on adding a hefty dose of Bailey's (Irish cream liqueur) to mine!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

Grace

Great...now *I* have to try it. Off to the pantry to see if we have some instant coffee somewhere in there

Skeptic55

Sierra just posted a video of all the kids touching a new package as one of her older kids opens it. I’m going to take a wild guess that they are not following standard procedures to disinfect it or leave it outside for 3+ days. It made me absolutely cringe.

HereticHick
On 3/31/2020 at 7:46 PM, Peaches-n-Beans said:

...I mean it's not actually Korean, it's from the middle east and was on a Korean drama, but that actually looks really good and I guess I know what I'm doing today. Thanks Sierra? I guess? 

It feels weird thanking her for something

Is it like a Nesfrappe? [which I've had in Greece and Cyprus)