IGNORED

Josiah & Lauren 17: Proud parents to Lauren's hat...and Bella

HerNameIsBuffy

Lauren looks like she went for a photo shoot with jessa and joy and has not posted any pics?  That screams waiting for a time to announce a baby to me. Or prehaps she didn’t get any photos done??? 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Lauren posts a lot less on social media though, so it might not mean anything other than that.

• Upvote 6

On 1/8/2021 at 5:00 PM, wendy-sparkles said:

Lauren posts a lot less on social media though, so it might not mean anything other than that.

I have a wild theory ..She might be suffering from Covid as Lauren is the only one who didnt post birthday celeb pics  of Bella ...out of all the little girls born  ( Anna went all the way with cute balloons n cake and all the rest did something too )

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Fundielandobserver said:

I have a wild theory ..She might be suffering from Covid as Lauren is the only one who didnt post birthday celeb pics  of Bella ...out of all the little girls born  ( Anna went all the way with cute balloons n cake and all the rest did something too )

I did find it odd that there was no special birthday pics of Bella, not just because it's super on trend for fundies to take professional photos at every opportunity, but because 1) most people do special birthday pics, fundie or not, and 2) she always seemed like the type that would trot Bella out for everything. But then i seem to remember her doing that photoshoot with Jessa and Ben and Joy and Austin so I'm wondering if she did those pics as announcement pics in place of birthday pics for Bella and she'll post them when she's farther along. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I think Lauren is posting a lot less because she was hurt by the criticism she received for talking so much about her miscarriage. There were a lot of negative comments on her instagram posts, especially at her baby shower where there was a cake for Asa.

• Upvote 15

I’ve always been honest that I’m not a fan of Lauren, but with the way she reacted to her early miscarriage, and then what she reported to be a difficult birth with Bella, I wonder if she has depression. I hope not. She might be a drama queen but I wouldn’t wish it on her.

• Upvote 8
  • Bless Your Heart 1

2 hours ago, adidas said:

I’ve always been honest that I’m not a fan of Lauren, but with the way she reacted to her early miscarriage, and then what she reported to be a difficult birth with Bella, I wonder if she has depression. I hope not. She might be a drama queen but I wouldn’t wish it on her.

I was worried for Lauren, but after having Bella she looked happy and focused in her baby girl, not in Asa. I understand keeping Asa in her heart, but I was worried Bella would be on a second place, and relieved when she got all the attention she deserved.

Lauren may be sick or pregnant and not having the strenght to post. I hope it's not depression, just exhaustion or lack of interest in social media. I'm sure Bella had a birthday party, she's a beloved only child after all.

• Upvote 16

Not sure if this is the right place, but isn't this THE RUG that Lauren and maybe Joy and Jessa have/had? Apparently they aren't the only ones who thought it went with everything!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

Or are the Bates visiting the Duggars?

I know Claire mentions taking care of Justin after getting his wisdom teeth out, but she talks about it in past tense...there may be a wedding this weekend. 

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1

On 1/19/2021 at 6:53 PM, TheGleeTeam said:

Not sure if this is the right place, but isn't this THE RUG that Lauren and maybe Joy and Jessa have/had? Apparently they aren't the only ones who thought it went with everything!

I know Joy and Jessa  both have it and Jinger too, I don’t specifically remember Lauren having it, but probably.

I remember this because I *also* have this rug! ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

link to rug photo

11 hours ago, theotherelise said:

I know Joy and Jessa  both have it and Jinger too, I don’t specifically remember Lauren having it, but probably.

I remember this because I *also* have this rug! ?

Lauren has the rug! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a thought...

Has Lauren started a party planning business? She and Josiah are pictured putting together party stuff for Carlin's spawn Layla's first birthday. Why would out-of-town guests do that? Jessa thanked Lauren for organizing in her video for the

" harvest festival" event.  Maybe the next party theme will be

" hats." ?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Exposedknees said:

Here's a thought...

Has Lauren started a party planning business? She and Josiah are pictured putting together party stuff for Carlin's spawn Layla's first birthday. Why would out-of-town guests do that? Jessa thanked Lauren for organizing in her video for the

" harvest festival" event.  Maybe the next party theme will be

" hats." ?

Josiah owns one of the myriad Duggar LLCs...it is called Milagro Designs.  This could be an event planning thing for Lauren. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 19

" Milagro Designs specializing in beige, ecru, khaki, taupe, buff,  oatmeal, camel, and tan for ALL  of your party needs!"

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 45
  • Love 2

If Lauren is starting an event planning business then good for her, in her circle it is a good idea with the amount of weddings, gender reveal parties and baby showers they have, she will have no shortage of clients. 

• Upvote 25

Do event planners buy supplies (e.g. balloons, pinatas, confetti canons) as well, and do they set it up at the venue? Like the parents go this is our budget, and then the event planner sets everything up so the parents just have to show up? That would be a great thing for Lauren to do. Good for her, if that is the case. 

• Upvote 9

So, Milagro Designs’ ‘doing business as’ name is ‘Timeless Homes’. There is this website that has the same name: http://timelesshomesnwa.com

In true Duggar fashion, it’s live but not set up yet (assuming this is their site). But this doesn’t seem like it’s an event planning business, which I would agree would be a decent fit for Lauren. ?

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

Event planning, like Josie Bates’ hair business, is also a job that can be easily combined with being a SAHM.

She can take as many jobs as she can handle on the side and most things can be done at home. 

At least until there are many more kids...

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, ophelia said:

Lauren having her own event planning business might even provide a new and interesting story line for the show.

I hope she inherits Sierra's truckload of plastic flamingos.

[For those just joining us--Duggar-adjacent Sierra Dominguez had an event-planning side hustle* until she produced too many lil' blessings to maintain it.]

*along with other MLM schemes such as Lipsense and LuluRoe, and home baking (featuring glass shards). But now she's age 31, with 7 kids, and probably more to come.

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

Event planning, like Josie Bates’ hair business, is also a job that can be easily combined with being a SAHM.

She can take as many jobs as she can handle on the side and most things can be done at home. 

At least until there are many more kids...

For some reason I’m seeing them with a smaller family. They seem content to stay mostly out of the limelight and do their own thing.

For Lauren’s sake, I hope she does get a profitable business going. I’d like to see more fundies working on something other than breeding.

• Upvote 14

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic