Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
nelliebelle1197

Mills Family 5: YouTube Really Is Optional

Recommended Posts

Dizzy
nelliebelle1197

Continues from here....

 

Tom just can’t give up the YouTube influencer life... keep those gifts coming, subscribers!

  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozlsn

I love the thread title! It'd be nice if Tom'd take it on board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Itsjustme

I don't necessarily feel he has to get rid of the channel, I think he has to stop expecting others to support him. There are family channels that are done in a nice manner. A video once a week of the kids at school, or dinner, or at the park, or shopping, is fine. He hasn't shown a bit of progress as far as structure and routine with the kids. At least Andrea had  a routine she stuck too, you would have to with that many kids. 

He has no patience with the younger ones, poor Cl---A was the baby until H-----Ah came so of course she will act up and look for attention, it's completely normal.  And then she has So----IA on the other side who Daddy adores, so she is in the middle of two that Daddy really pays attention too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dizzy
nelliebelle1197
2 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

I don't necessarily feel he has to get rid of the channel, I think he has to stop expecting others to support him. There are family channels that are done in a nice manner. A video once a week of the kids at school, or dinner, or at the park, or shopping, is fine. He hasn't shown a bit of progress as far as structure and routine with the kids. At least Andrea had  a routine she stuck too, you would have to with that many kids. 

He has no patience with the younger ones, poor Cl---A was the baby until H-----Ah came so of course she will act up and look for attention, it's completely normal.  And then she has So----IA on the other side who Daddy adores, so she is in the middle of two that Daddy really pays attention too.

Just FYI- you can mention the kids’ names as long as the names are public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OMG

@nelliebelle1197 gather your sheep, girl! I'm posting something! You deserve kudos for your Dear Leader skillz. Your flock mobilizes quickly after your barnyard holler and they do exactly as you say! Impressive. Such good little sheep. :)  

Anyways, I just read this: "I loved and still love my husband, but watching the man who had been rather vain end up in diapers, urinating on himself, pooping his pants...it was a blessing when his suffering ended." - @feministxtian  from the last thread.

I mean, I can't be the only one here with critical thinking skillz, right?? Did no one else read this and think What The Actual Fuck? Maybe send this woman a kind little PM gently suggesting that perhaps this kind of stuff should be kept private? Do y'all realize this forum is public?

And no, this woman isn't really anonymous - she has a photo of her husband as the header of her profile.

I guess I'll be the *that* person and give her a little heads-up, since none of y'all (who claim to be "sisters" here) refuse to help her.

You're grieving. I get that. People grieve in all sorts of ways. I get that, too. But if you think this kind of public declaration is 'honoring' your husband's memory, I'm here to tell you that it's not. I understand the need to vent, to talk it out, to express your myriad of emotions.

But a public internet forum is NOT one of them. Trust me. Your husband, if he was as 'vain' as you say he is, would be freaking mortified that you shared his most private moments of dying with strangers. I mean, how would you feel if the roles were reversed and it was HIM telling the worldwidenet YOUR incontinence problems while dying? yeah, yeah, I'm such a terrible person for saying this, etc, etc....but none of your so-called sisters here have told you. Shame on them.

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope your grief lessens over time. But before posting anything on the www, just keep in mind that the internet is forever. Some things are TMI and best shared with your family, very close friends, or a therapist - privately.  

 

  • Move Along 2
  • Fuck You 17
  • Downvote 30
  • Disgust 2
  • I Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dizzy
nelliebelle1197

Guys, we have a troll alert. Just don't respond to it no matter what. It's fine to downvote it to oblivion but I would encourage you all not to engage.

  • Upvote 10
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Palimpsest

Jesus wept. 

Excuse me while I scoff down the entire  box of chocolates that has strangely been left untouched and unopened since December, go to the junk yard to weigh myself on an industrial scale, and then take a shower in disinfectant to remove the troll fungus permeating the atmosphere here.  Someone really needs to get back under the bridge.

I've been otherwise occupied for a few weeks and haven't had time yet to get properly caught up with Tom-Tom, Christendom's least eligible bachelor.

However, I do gather the following:

  1. Tommy has now had two (2) failed attempts at courting a new broodmare and  general factotum to parent his existing children. 
  2. Those two ladies probably sensibly ran for the hills having seen his feet of clay.
  3. The repulsive Rachel Day is still hanging around vainly hoping Tommy will rebound in her direction.  
  4. Apparently some of his most dedicated humpers find his dedication to replacing Andrea licketty split ... rather tacky.  
  5. Looking at the numbers, he's losing impetus and viewership on all his videos, but especially the Bible study ones.
  6. He still has over 2K regular Bible study viewers though.  Can't they tell the man's beliefs are f'ed up? 
  7. Even Tom has figured out that the gifts were out of control.  Please send cash and gift cards only.
  8. Youtube is probably not a sustainable source of income in the long term.  Tom's no Andrea and he's shown his arse now.

Does that pretty much sum it up or have I missed other important things?  TIA.

  • Upvote 21
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dizzy
nelliebelle1197
2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Jesus wept. 

Excuse me while I scoff down the entire  box of chocolates that has strangely been left untouched and unopened since December, go to the junk yard to weigh myself on an industrial scale, and then take a shower in disinfectant to remove the troll fungus permeating the atmosphere here.  Someone really needs to get back under the bridge.

I've been otherwise occupied for a few weeks and haven't had time yet to get properly caught up with Tom-Tom, Christendom's least eligible bachelor.

However, I do gather the following:

  1. Tommy has now had two (2) failed attempts at courting a new broodmare and  general factotum to parent his existing children. 
  2. Those two ladies probably sensibly ran for the hills having seen his feet of clay.
  3. The repulsive Rachel Day is still hanging around vainly hoping Tommy will rebound in her direction.  
  4. Apparently some of his most dedicated humpers find his dedication to replacing Andrea licketty split ... rather tacky.  
  5. Looking at the numbers, he's losing impetus and viewership on all his videos, but especially the Bible study ones.
  6. He still has over 2K regular Bible study viewers though.  Can't they tell the man's beliefs are f'ed up? 
  7. Even Tom has figured out that the gifts were out of control.  Please send cash and gift cards only.
  8. Youtube is probably not a sustainable source of income in the long term.  Tom's no Andrea and he's shown his arse now.

Does that pretty much sum it up or have I missed other important things?  TIA.

Has anyone watched a bible study? I don't have patience for these YouTube preachers for more than 15 seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mom2Bubby
Just now, nelliebelle1197 said:

Has anyone watched a bible study? I don't have patience for these YouTube preachers for more than 15 seconds.

I usually do just so I can see what nonsense he is spewing, but I haven’t watched the last one or the live before that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Itsjustme
15 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Just FYI- you can mention the kids’ names as long as the names are public.

ok thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
louannems
46 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

I usually do just so I can see what nonsense he is spewing, but I haven’t watched the last one or the live before that. 

I sometimes watch the beginnings, just so I can fume over the horrid, non-existent bedtime routine. Baby Hanna crying and put to bed with nothing on but a diaper.  The little girls told over and over "go to bed, babygirl".

  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Palimpsest
1 hour ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Has anyone watched a bible study? I don't have patience for these YouTube preachers for more than 15 seconds.

I've watched parts of some.  I've never made it to the end of one of Tom's Biblical meanders though.  He's a Preterist and very boring about it.  Also everything he does or believes is right because apparently he has the only hotline to God.  Yawns.  

If any newer members who found us through the Mills family are having withdrawal symptoms as Tom Mills slows down, do check out Jill Rodrigues.  I'm not up to date on her either but she's usually good for a laugh and some righteous indignation.  Or the Nauglers, if you have a very strong stomach.

I've also unearthed a brand new family on youtube.  I'm not sure whether they deserve their own thread yet but they check a lot of our Fundie boxes.

Meet the Krekes.  I think it is pronounced "creaky" not "cray-key."  But the cray-cray is there.

Julie and Jason have eight kiddos (and counting) packed into a 575' tiny house in Missouri.  But don't worry because this is just a stepping stone.  They plan to build a much bigger house before the apocalypse and use the tiny house as a guest house for potential converts.  I'll probably be pushing up the daisies by the time they get around to building the new house.

And I have a feeling the oldest child will be running away years before they even manage the blueprints for the new house.  Bella's over the overcrowding and noise already.  She'd much rather hang out with goat kids than human ones.

Of the Fundie boxes checked so far:  Quiverfull, Bible-bashing, homeschooling, bossy, constantly interrupting her spouse and children, SAHM with an annoying voice.  Holy vocal fry, Batman.  Scamaritan participants.  Dad Jason seems totally checked out half the time in her videos but gets animated about God stuff.  He is a "Christian Financial Adviser" whatever that is. 

Six children stacked like cordwood in one tiny bedroom.  But the shelves beds do have curtains.  The two babies are sharing a few feet of a loft with Mom and Dad.  Julie channels a lot of Andrea Mills, or Andrea was copying her.  And they just grifted themselves a pop-up camper.  Yay.

They converted a couple of years after marriage and are probably in the more Catholic than the Pope category of Fundie.   Except they are not skirts-only and they are not specifically anti-college.  Although Julie is going to need to improve her homeschooling significantly if any of the kids are planning on college.

The kids are all very cute.  They range from Isabella (Bella) who is 13 to baby Lydia at 5 months.  The biggest gap is 2 years between Bella and Leo who is 11.  I suspect this is when they converted because post Leo all child names are very Biblical.

Here they are.  Let me know if you think they deserve their own thread.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy3rkSsxOfPLx01zXr5Qkag

They have a house tour and three Q & A sessions among the grifting and grocery haul videos.

 

Edited by Palimpsest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mollysmom
9 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Guys, we have a troll alert. Just don't respond to it no matter what. It's fine to downvote it to oblivion but I would encourage you all not to engage.

Thank you @nelliebelle1197, I was going to write something to the piece of shit troll but then read your warning & snapped back to reality. Don't feed the trolls! Some people are just fucking pieces of shit and this troll is definitely one. A big old pile of shit. 

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nervous
Tekas_76
1 hour ago, mollysmom said:

Thank you @nelliebelle1197, I was going to write something to the piece of shit troll but then read your warning & snapped back to reality. Don't feed the trolls! Some people are just fucking pieces of shit and this troll is definitely one. A big old pile of shit. 

So, are we supposed to act like Tom's leg-humpers that scream "troll" to anybody that exposes a point of view, an opinion or that doesn't agree with their sayings??!?! That is a disappointment, really!!! What @OMG said makes some sense, some things are not dignifying and maybe should be kept private. To expose a loved one suffering and degradation it's not dignifying even after their death. I have a story but I would never expose it here or anywhere in the internet, private stuff. And to have the loved one picture at the profile it's not a good idea also…

@OMG I understand you, it makes total sense. And I am writing you because I don't follow strangers orders telling me what to do, I write to whoever I want, I am not a sheep!!! Keep strong!!!

Anyway, this was fun for a while, I was really enjoying your company… just until now… I'm done and out of here… goodbye and all the best for you all... remember don't be intolerant like Tom!!!

  • Move Along 2
  • Fuck You 7
  • Downvote 20
  • Bless Your Heart 4
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasmar

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sad
AliceInFundyland

The less jackass ghouls in this thread the better.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wine time!
Maggie Mae
6 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Has anyone watched a bible study? I don't have patience for these YouTube preachers for more than 15 seconds.

I had an hour left on my shift the other night, with nothing to do and I, for whatever stupid reason, decided to hit play at the beginning of his live stream 'bible study" and i'm just appalled.  Who are these people? Why do they want to watch Tom read a computer screen and listen to the bible? Why did someone go in, say "i'm not interested in this bible study and leave? Why wouldn't you just ... leave? I do not understand this lifestyle. It's not like Tom does anything! he can't even do the bible reading himself, he has an audio recording of it. It was very boring and I shut it off after watching his ugly face make faces that he tried to cover up as his children cried. 

Why not just.. go to church? Interact with people. Learn from each other. Don't lecture people on the internet when you don't have a clue about anything. Plus taking your kids to church would get them out of that tiny house. 

I've worked in Congregational Churches, I've worked in Catholic Churches, I even had a job doing something for a not-quite orthodox Jewish organization and the one thing that most mainstream religious community leaders do is interact with other people and also study. They study history to place their religious texts within the proper context. They study people and psychology and they are always learning (unlike Lori Alexander, who shut her brain off in 1985). I do not understand these fundmentalists or even evangelicals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen Of Hearts
6 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I've watched parts of some.  I've never made it to the end of one of Tom's Biblical meanders though.  He's a Preterist and very boring about it.  Also everything he does or believes is right because apparently he has the only hotline to God.  Yawns.  

If any newer members who found us through the Mills family are having withdrawal symptoms as Tom Mills slows down, do check out Jill Rodrigues.  I'm not up to date on her either but she's usually good for a laugh and some righteous indignation.  Or the Nauglers, if you have a very strong stomach.

I've also unearthed a brand new family on youtube.  I'm not sure whether they deserve their own thread yet but they check a lot of our Fundie boxes.

Meet the Krekes.  I think it is pronounced "creaky" not "cray-key."  But the cray-cray is there.

Julie and Jason have eight kiddos (and counting) packed into a 575' tiny house in Missouri.  But don't worry because this is just a stepping stone.  They plan to build a much bigger house before the apocalypse and use the tiny house as a guest house for potential converts.  I'll probably be pushing up the daisies by the time they get around to building the new house.

And I have a feeling the oldest child will be running away years before they even manage the blueprints for the new house.  Bella's over the overcrowding and noise already.  She'd much rather hang out with goat kids than human ones.

Of the Fundie boxes checked so far:  Quiverfull, Bible-bashing, homeschooling, bossy, constantly interrupting her spouse and children, SAHM with an annoying voice.  Holy vocal fry, Batman.  Scamaritan participants.  Dad Jason seems totally checked out half the time in her videos but gets animated about God stuff.  He is a "Christian Financial Adviser" whatever that is. 

Six children stacked like cordwood in one tiny bedroom.  But the shelves beds do have curtains.  The two babies are sharing a few feet of a loft with Mom and Dad.  Julie channels a lot of Andrea Mills, or Andrea was copying her.  And they just grifted themselves a pop-up camper.  Yay.

They converted a couple of years after marriage and are probably in the more Catholic than the Pope category of Fundie.   Except they are not skirts-only and they are not specifically anti-college.  Although Julie is going to need to improve her homeschooling significantly if any of the kids are planning on college.

The kids are all very cute.  They range from Isabella (Bella) who is 13 to baby Lydia at 5 months.  The biggest gap is 2 years between Bella and Leo who is 11.  I suspect this is when they converted because post Leo all child names are very Biblical.

Here they are.  Let me know if you think they deserve their own thread.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy3rkSsxOfPLx01zXr5Qkag

They have a house tour and three Q & A sessions among the grifting and grocery haul videos.

 

Thanks for the link! I actually LOVE their tiny house... only it should be for a family of 3-4, not 10!

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
louannems
10 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I've watched parts of some.  I've never made it to the end of one of Tom's Biblical meanders though.  He's a Preterist and very boring about it.  Also everything he does or believes is right because apparently he has the only hotline to God.  Yawns.  

If any newer members who found us through the Mills family are having withdrawal symptoms as Tom Mills slows down, do check out Jill Rodrigues.  I'm not up to date on her either but she's usually good for a laugh and some righteous indignation.  Or the Nauglers, if you have a very strong stomach.

I've also unearthed a brand new family on youtube.  I'm not sure whether they deserve their own thread yet but they check a lot of our Fundie boxes.

Meet the Krekes.  I think it is pronounced "creaky" not "cray-key."  But the cray-cray is there.

Julie and Jason have eight kiddos (and counting) packed into a 575' tiny house in Missouri.  But don't worry because this is just a stepping stone.  They plan to build a much bigger house before the apocalypse and use the tiny house as a guest house for potential converts.  I'll probably be pushing up the daisies by the time they get around to building the new house.

And I have a feeling the oldest child will be running away years before they even manage the blueprints for the new house.  Bella's over the overcrowding and noise already.  She'd much rather hang out with goat kids than human ones.

Of the Fundie boxes checked so far:  Quiverfull, Bible-bashing, homeschooling, bossy, constantly interrupting her spouse and children, SAHM with an annoying voice.  Holy vocal fry, Batman.  Scamaritan participants.  Dad Jason seems totally checked out half the time in her videos but gets animated about God stuff.  He is a "Christian Financial Adviser" whatever that is. 

Six children stacked like cordwood in one tiny bedroom.  But the shelves beds do have curtains.  The two babies are sharing a few feet of a loft with Mom and Dad.  Julie channels a lot of Andrea Mills, or Andrea was copying her.  And they just grifted themselves a pop-up camper.  Yay.

They converted a couple of years after marriage and are probably in the more Catholic than the Pope category of Fundie.   Except they are not skirts-only and they are not specifically anti-college.  Although Julie is going to need to improve her homeschooling significantly if any of the kids are planning on college.

The kids are all very cute.  They range from Isabella (Bella) who is 13 to baby Lydia at 5 months.  The biggest gap is 2 years between Bella and Leo who is 11.  I suspect this is when they converted because post Leo all child names are very Biblical.

Here they are.  Let me know if you think they deserve their own thread.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy3rkSsxOfPLx01zXr5Qkag

They have a house tour and three Q & A sessions among the grifting and grocery haul videos.

 

Thanks for the new rabbit hole!  I just watched three hours of her videos!  Although I raised my three kids entirely different (they went to school; I worked!), I do enjoy watching these types of videos. I miss Andrea's videos; Tom's are just about Tom, so no.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meh
can'tstopwatching
17 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

And I have a feeling the oldest child will be running away years before they even manage the blueprints for the new house.  Bella's over the overcrowding and noise already.  She'd much rather hang out with goat kids than human ones.

This literally sounds like a satirical description mocking these types of families, except it's real! I looked them up and apparently I've already watched some of their videos without realizing it. I think I need to get off the internet lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dizzy
nelliebelle1197
12 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

So, are we supposed to act like Tom's leg-humpers that scream "troll" to anybody that exposes a point of view, an opinion or that doesn't agree with their sayings??!?! That is a disappointment, really!!! What @OMG said makes some sense, some things are not dignifying and maybe should be kept private. To expose a loved one suffering and degradation it's not dignifying even after their death. I have a story but I would never expose it here or anywhere in the internet, private stuff. And to have the loved one picture at the profile it's not a good idea also…

@OMG I understand you, it makes total sense. And I am writing you because I don't follow strangers orders telling me what to do, I write to whoever I want, I am not a sheep!!! Keep strong!!!

Anyway, this was fun for a while, I was really enjoying your company… just until now… I'm done and out of here… goodbye and all the best for you all... remember don't be intolerant like Tom!!!

You probably should have PM’d another member or reviewed that poster’s history of incredible cruelty and trolling before you spent 10 minutes of your life you will never get back flouncing and lecturing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meh
formergothardite
13 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

So, are we supposed to act like Tom's leg-humpers that scream "troll" to anybody that exposes a point of view, an opinion or that doesn't agree with their sayings??!?!

 Before you pick this as a hill to die on, I would go do a quick search about this poster. 

  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.