IGNORED

Mills Family 5: YouTube Really Is Optional

nelliebelle1197

7 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Maybe! But Andrea's fans seem to be willing to forgive anything she does. We even had members here come up with excuses for Andrea making those videos, so I doubt they would hurt any GFM. But he might have worried that it could get the channel in trouble with Youtube for violating their rules. I don't know why they took down one video and didn't take down the other, both were awful. 

It will be interesting to see where Tom is a year from now. The GFM I doubt will keep going that long. I also don't think he will nab a new wife by then. 

Agreed. On all accounts. He knows his audience will overlook all heinous wrongdoing by personalities they worship.

The Grift fund me has to be coming close to the end of it’s life. 

And what self-respecting, worthwhile lady would actually want to date him? Even looking past everything else, the chronic foot fungus would have to be a dealbreaker. Tom mustn’t do much to look after his personal cleanliness because they’ve been buying OTC remedies for years. That’s just disgusting.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

It will be interesting to see where Tom is a year from now. The GFM I doubt will keep going that long. I also don't think he will nab a new wife by then. 

If Tom does find another wife, it would likely be someone younger than him and kind of naive/dumb; or someone who already has kids and will likely send everyone to school. The likely hood that he finds a wife around his same age, who want to marry someone with 9 (?) homeschooled kids in a tiny house is slim to none. So any future wife would likely involve something like a move and/or school for the kids. If he's not on board with that, then I don't see him marrying again. 

I actually wonder if he'll send the kids off to school on his own next year. How can he run a home-based business and take care of that many kids 24/7? 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

10 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

The general agreement here is that Mileena doesn't need to be brought into this. She has had a very difficult life and doesn't need to be mocked or treated as scarier than a sexual predator. 

I think you may have mistaken my intended message. It is: I am concerned for the well-being of her siblings who are minor children. And I hope Tom has enough sense to supervise their visits closely at all times.

13 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

If Tom does find another wife, it would likely be someone younger than him and kind of naive/dumb; or someone who already has kids and will likely send everyone to school. The likely hood that he finds a wife around his same age, who want to marry someone with 9 (?) homeschooled kids in a tiny house is slim to none. So any future wife would likely involve something like a move and/or school for the kids. If he's not on board with that, then I don't see him marrying again. 

I actually wonder if he'll send the kids off to school on his own next year. How can he run a home-based business and take care of that many kids 24/7? 

For now he has a small army of enablers. It would be great to see Sophia & Solomon receive the speech therapy they both need. Wonder if Tom knows/cares that he could still have those services provided by the school district at their home? Doubt he cares or will do anything about it. Would also be awesome to see Judah get the specialized instruction he needs to thrive as a learner.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Natural food? Thats not what I seeing them buying or eating. Why would anyone send them all that junk food? How can they be minimalist with all the plastic junk around? Why not donate clothes and toys to someone in need nearby? I peek in at the Mills once in a while but has he no shame? These women who admire him need to get a grip. I honestly cant believe all this. Anyway I will go back to ignoring the Mills and their admirers for a while.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

And feed that baby appropriate food for her age. It's not hard to mash potatoes or carrots. Put chicken in a blender and puree it. After all with teeth coming in pizza isn't exactly a good choice for her to try and bite. She was 15 months when Andrea passed. Did he even feed her baby food? I know they want natural stuff but at least the baby food has added vitamins. 

Purées are typically only for babies just starting food. Like 6-9 months old. There’s no reason for a typically-developing toddler to not eat table food. And purées are rapidly becoming used less and less as new research is showing that allowing a baby to self feed from the start is beneficial both developmentally and for their palate (not that Tom would have any idea about it, lol). Even without teeth, though, babies can chew because the gums are hard. If anyone is interested in this topic, look up “baby led weaning.”

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, G33kywife said:

Purées are typically only for babies just starting food. Like 6-9 months old. There’s no reason for a typically-developing toddler to not eat table food. And purées are rapidly becoming used less and less as new research is showing that allowing a baby to self feed from the start is beneficial both developmentally and for their palate (not that Tom would have any idea about it, lol). Even without teeth, though, babies can chew because the gums are hard. If anyone is interested in this topic, look up “baby led weaning.”

I guess my point was that he should be giving her soft foods, not pizza, during times of teeth coming in becuse it would be painful to chew on hard things. When she was 15 months old we saw no baby cereal or other food appropriate for her age being given. She was being breast fed right up until Andre passed away. There was no transition. She just went to eating what everyone else ate and sometimes with teeth hurting, those things were not appropriate and he could have mashed or pureed something for her

• I Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

I guess my point was that he should be giving her soft foods, not pizza, during times of teeth coming in becuse it would be painful to chew on hard things. When she was 15 months old we saw no baby cereal or other food appropriate for her age being given. She was being breast fed right up until Andre passed away. There was no transition. She just went to eating what everyone else ate and sometimes with teeth hurting, those things were not appropriate and he could have mashed or pureed something for her

For most teething kids, chewing on just about anything feels good! I caught my son laying on the floor chewing on the leg of the coffee table recently. Lol! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 11

Tom posted a live game night to his channel by accident tonight and once he realized, he switched it over to Andreas channel. The younger kids and him were playing mousetrap. Hannah was downstairs with the older boys. Poor Claudia was coughing like crazy most of the time and all Tom could say was, “stop coughing like that baby girl”. He thought she was coughing hard on purpose, but she sounded pretty croupy to me. She looked pretty wore out too. She quit before the game was over. Not as many viewers tonight-mostly the regulars.  Of course stalker fan was front and center answering questions like she was part of the family as usual. I didn’t realize it until it was brought up tonight but tom has a 3d printer. Sounds like he had it when Andrea was alive. I thought those things were pretty expensive. Video cut out just as game was ending. Tom said in the comment section that Sophia won. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Spelling
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

2 hours ago, G33kywife said:

For most teething kids, chewing on just about anything feels good! I caught my son laying on the floor chewing on the leg of the coffee table recently. Lol! 

Teething kids, teething puppies, teething kittens...if they can get it in their mouth, they'll chew on it. I swear teething toddlers were probably worse than teething puppies. They can bite down pretty hard with no teeth. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

8 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Teething kids, teething puppies, teething kittens...if they can get it in their mouth, they'll chew on it. I swear teething toddlers were probably worse than teething puppies. They can bite down pretty hard with no teeth. 

So true!! My kids’ crib is missing chunks of wood from all three of them teething on it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

I guess my point was that he should be giving her soft foods, not pizza, during times of teeth coming in becuse it would be painful to chew on hard things.

Not really. They make hard teething food for babies because chewing on hard things tend to help them feel better. 

10 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

There was no transition. She just went to eating what everyone else ate and sometimes with teeth hurting, those things were not appropriate and he could have mashed or pureed something for her

She probably didn't really need to transition. She was old enough to eat solid foods.  Ideally she should have been transitioning to healthy solid foods, but that wouldn't happened even if Andrea had lived. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

17 hours ago, PotsPansPatriarchy said:

And what self-respecting, worthwhile lady would actually want to date him? Even looking past everything else, the chronic foot fungus would have to be a dealbreaker. 

I'm having a rough week because a family member is sick. This made me laugh out loud. Thank you!

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3

He did a brief live stream this morning. I tried to watch it but he was driving and it just made me too nervous. His eyes were off the road way more than they were on. Of course Superfan creepy Rachel Day was present (she must ignore her kids more than Tom does!). Tom did say he has been going to Andrea's grave and he may put a box there for the kids to leave pictures they draw for Andrea, which actually seems like a kind thing for him to do. 

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Poor Claudia was coughing like crazy most of the time and all Tom could say was, “stop coughing like that baby girl”. He thought she was coughing hard on purpose, but she sounded pretty croupy to me. She looked pretty wore out too.

It reminds me of this Pride and Prejudice quote:

Mrs. Bennet deigned not to make any reply; but unable to contain herself, began scolding one of her daughters. ``Don't keep coughing so, Kitty, for heaven's sake! ... ``I do not cough for my own amusement,'' replied Kitty fretfully.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 7

14 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Poor Claudia was coughing like crazy most of the time and all Tom could say was, “stop coughing like that baby girl”. He thought she was coughing hard on purpose, but she sounded pretty croupy to me. She looked pretty wore out too. 

He's always hard on Claudia. I wish he would stop saying things like "That's Claudia for you" or "That's just Claudia". I even heard a couple of the other kids say it so they have picked up the same thing Tom does which is unfortunate. It sounds so demeaning.

I also wanted to mention, though I really didn't want to becasue I don't look for sympathy, but I suffered a stroke two months after my mother died I was her caretaker for 6 years 24/7. Sh had been run down in a crosswalk by a hit and run driver and left permanently disabled and bedridden.  (Distracted driving is a sore spot for me)

So if I can't seem to articulate my words well enough in making a point or my spelling is off that is why. My brain doesn't always cooperate.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 21

1 hour ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

He did a brief live stream this morning. I tried to watch it but he was driving and it just made me too nervous. His eyes were off the road way more than they were on. Of course Superfan creepy Rachel Day was present (she must ignore her kids more than Tom does!). Tom did say he has been going to Andrea's grave and he may put a box there for the kids to leave pictures they draw for Andrea, which actually seems like a kind thing for him to do. 

I just watched the live from this morning. It made me very nervous to see him watching the screen more than the road too. 
I was surprised he said he had been to Andreas grave a couple of times. I hope he Really does offer the kids the same chance. And yes, some way to leave gifts for her would be nice. I’m sure the kids would like it. 
I did hear him say that he has been feeling more down than usual and that’s why he likes doing the lives when he’s driving.  He said it was nice to have people to talk to. He said he only needed one person to talk to and he did have someone and it helped. So I wonder if that means he’s got a “Female friend” in the background. If he does he’s been more quiet about it than the last two “girls”. 
Someone asked how often his mom was coming over and could he talk to her. He said she only comes over twice a week and because the kids were sick she hadn’t been coming at all. So I’m sure not a lot of schooling has been  getting done-at least with Sophia-as it seems the rest of them work on their own anyway. 
He said Hannah woke up feeling better today. She was acting more like herself and playing and not as grouchy. Gee, maybe she was grouchy because she was sick Tom. 
I really wish he would get a clue how unsafe it is to drive and watch the phone screen instead of paying attention to the road. He even said himself this morning that the roads were slick. 
He said he bought himself a new phone and they had a deal so he bought Thomas a new one too. 
And yes, stalker fan was front and center. Someone said they had the same birthday as toms mom and she wondered if his mom had a nice birthday. Tom said his moms birthday was in December. The viewer said she was mistaken she thought it was in January. Of course Rachel has to butt in and say his moms birthday was December 3rd. It just seems to me like she has to comment on everything and show everyone how much she knows about this family. She seems so proud about being a stalker.  I agree that she seems to ignore her kids more than Tom does his. I don’t know how she keeps up with all the  lives and leaving comments on all the videos when someone Says something to Tom. I have noticed tom doesn’t seem to acknowledge her much anymore. He might read her responses but he doesn’t very often answer her or even acknowledge she’s there. Once in awhile, but not like he used to. And even though she answers a lot of people I’ve noticed thomas answers also. Hopefully they get sick of her s$&t sooner than later. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 2

Doing lives while driving proves what an asshole he is. He could kill someone so easily and he only cares about himself and want he wants. I hope he gets a wakeup call before he kills himself or others!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 11

Hi all! First time poster here. I’ve been lurking for a while, but I saw something that compelled me to make an account and comment. I was looking at Tom+fam’s FB accounts... not only is Crazy Rachel commenting on Grandma Kitty’s pictures and posts, she has now started commenting on Kitty’s sister’s (aka Mileena’s adoptive mom) posts! Wtf! She was sharing with them what she bought Thomas for his birthday, the kinds of weather supplies Tom has in his car, discussing the local weather! One of her comments also confirmed that she does NOT live in Wyoming, however her behavior is alarming at best and sinister at worst. I am genuinely concerned for those kids if Tom finds a new Mrs.Mills, because Rachel has truly crossed all boundaries at this point by inserting herself into the personal lives of the extended family. With the way she was casually conversing with the family and they were engaging, I would not be surprised if she became Andrea 2.0 and Tom used some perverted interpretation of the Bible to support their relationship. 

Edited by Chismosa
  • Upvote 8
  • WTF 9

I see that bible study is live now- they apparently did different format tonight. Creepy Rachel on the live chat states that its old video that Tom did. I think there is a thread where we dicussed about the orange floating video. Something about end of the times. Some of his statements is cringe-worth. 

Edited by FreeFundiesKids
Cleaning up Grammar
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

15 hours ago, Chismosa said:

Hi all! First time poster here. I’ve been lurking for a while, but I saw something that compelled me to make an account and comment. I was looking at Tom+fam’s FB accounts... not only is Crazy Rachel commenting on Grandma Kitty’s pictures and posts, she has now started commenting on Kitty’s sister’s (aka Mileena’s adoptive mom) posts! Wtf! She was sharing with them what she bought Thomas for his birthday, the kinds of weather supplies Tom has in his car, discussing the local weather! One of her comments also confirmed that she does NOT live in Wyoming, however her behavior is alarming at best and sinister at worst. I am genuinely concerned for those kids if Tom finds a new Mrs.Mills, because Rachel has truly crossed all boundaries at this point by inserting herself into the personal lives of the extended family. With the way she was casually conversing with the family and they were engaging, I would not be surprised if she became Andrea 2.0 and Tom used some perverted interpretation of the Bible to support their relationship. 

I don't think creepy Rachel Day would be Andrea 2.0 unless Tom got REALLY desperate. I do, however, share your concerns about what may happen if Tom does remarry. Rachel will go off the deep end. I hope Tom and his family share these concerns and are just kind to her to try to difuse the situation.

• Upvote 6

It is clear that Tom doesn't care how stalkerish creepy Rachel Day is. He is probably flattered by her stalker knowledge of his family.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

19 hours ago, Chismosa said:

I was looking at Tom+fam’s FB accounts... not only is Crazy Rachel commenting on Grandma Kitty’s pictures and posts, she has now started commenting on Kitty’s sister’s (aka Mileena’s adoptive mom) posts! ... She was sharing with them what she bought Thomas for his birthday, the kinds of weather supplies Tom has in his car, discussing the local weather!... she was casually conversing with the family and they were engaging...

Not a good idea to engage with someone who contacts you out of the blue to talk about one of your friends or relatives.  Had it happen to me twice.  

Spoiler

The first time it was a woman who'd been talking to a teen that had lived with us part time for over five years as a child, and had maintained sporadic contact with us after her father (a single parent in every sense of the word) decided that she was old enough to stay home alone while he worked nights.  The girl had been talking about her father as abusive and the woman wanted me to find out what was going on.  It turned out the girl was spinning stories online for attention from motherly figures because she was angry at him and didn't think that anyone would actually try to check out what was going on.  It didn't end well, as the girl cut both of us out of her lives for telling on her, but at least she and her father made peace and are quite close today.

Spoiler

The second time I was in a period where I spent a lot of time in a FarmTime chatroom.  I met a lot of nice people there, from all over the world.  My daily life was not in a good place and I got a lot of pleasure from talking to people who didn't know anything about me, other than what I provided.  My marriage had fallen apart, I'd gotten involved with a narcissist that just about destroyed me before I got away, I was hanging on by a thread and I was trying to keep as much pain from my kids as I could.  Safe online friendships were filling in the void.

An online friend of mine who lived in Australia had struck up a relationship with a guy in the USA.  My Australian friend didn't realize that what she thought was just a friendship to her had become a romantic relationship to him, until the guy started getting upset if she wasn't available online to talk to him, and accusing her of having another relationship.  

Trying to let him down easy, my friend invented a fake boyfriend in New Zealand and thought he'd go away.  I knew nothing about it, because our friendship wasn't *that* close.  Then the guy contacted me and asked me if my friend was all right.  He said they were romantically involved but suddenly she stopped talking to him.  I responded to him and told him I wasn't aware of any problems and hadn't talked to my friend for a couple of months because we often lost touch when one or both of us had other things going on in our lives.  

I sent a message to my friend and asked her what was going on, and she told me about American guys infatuation and asked me to tell the guy she was seeing a man in NZ and it was so serious she was moving there to be with him.  I stupidly complied.  American guy went nuts, messaging me about how she played him for a fool and wanting to know who the new guy was.  I told him that whatever he thought he had with my Australian friend was over, and it was better to move on.

The next day he messaged me again, and it was really upsetting.  He'd found my Facebook page, and although I never say on FB exactly where I live, he'd figured out enough to know what state and county I live in.  He mentioned my kids, my parents, and a lot of the people on my friends list.  He knew which ones were relatives, which ones were friends, and which ones were on there due to my FarmTown account.  He'd already been watching Australian friends FB and had gone through her friends list and realized she had no friends in NZ that could be her new love.  He said that since I was the closest, he'd be coming to see me first and we'd have a nice talk about the truth.

I messaged my Australian friend and told her what he'd said.  We both reported him to the chatroom mods and blocked him from the chatroom and our email accounts.  Although he never contacted me through email, it seemed prudent.  Stalker guy then made a new account and messaged me again.  He said something like "Well played.  You tell -------- (Australian friend) I know who she's messing with now.  I know all about him."  Stalker gave me the name and it wasn't one I recognized.  "I've already contacted him to let him know I know what's up.  I've told him all about --------- and her games.  When I'm done with them, I still want to have that conversation with you."  I didn't respond, but contacted ----------- again, telling her what was up.

---------- got back to me right away to tell me that stalker had contacted her new boyfriend and he'd told the guy to come ahead if he thought he was up to it.  In the end, ----------- contacted the authorities in Texas, where stalker lived.  She found he was a known stalker and already on probation for similar behavior.  But the saving grace was that he'd never actually gone after one of his victims, because he was disabled and on public assistance and on the No Fly List.  He was prohibited from having guns and his health was so poor that he couldn't actually go far from home.

This is not good.  Who knows what Rachel will do if she goes around the bend.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 3

Tom did a live this morning. He was talking about the direction the channel will be going in.

Said the 6 month mark since Andrea has been gone was yesterday and he wanted to make a video about how they are doing and wanted to include the kids in it. 

He said he knows that a lot of people don’t like seeing so many lives and so many lives with just him in it. He said it’s hard for him to do everything he needs to do and still have time to film so that’s why he does the lives. There’s no editing plus it gives him a chance to talk with people. He said that it’s been a lot harder than he thought it would be having to be both mom and dad. He said he didn’t have a lot of time before Andrea died and he had even less now. He said she was the one who had the time to pick up the camera and film and he knows everyone misses that. 

He said that once he can get into a routine and things settle down he wants to do more Vlogs with the kids as he knows that is who everyone wants to see. He said he doesn’t ask much for people to like, comment and subscribe to the channel but maybe he should start more. He also said he wants to redo Andreas planner so that they can start selling it. 

He said his viewers watching the videos and watching the ads gives them an income now that they are monetized. He said they aren’t as frugal as when Andrea was here and they need it. He said that this is real life and we are watching real life grief and trying to figure out how to go on without a mom. He said they are spending more money now that she’s gone. He said she saved them a lot of money and he can’t do that. 

Everyone was worried that he was going somewhere and he said the title Of the video was a little ominous he supposed. (It’s called click bait Tom) 

Said tonight is pizza night and Thursday shop at Diehls and narato night. He thought after dinner that they would all sit on the couch and talk about how they are doing since Andreas been gone. ( and film it) 

Rachel told toms Friend chad to join them on discord. (I don’t know what that is) 

He said he made a playlist of all their live dinners and that is good because playlists just keep playing( gotta get that money). 

He said he liked watching the live dinners because he could see andrea being normal and unedited. ( he started crying while taking about this) he said he misses that and has been watching them just so he can see her. 

Someone commented: “geez, how much more you want, you got 70 thousand in your go fund me, you have 9 children, get strong, they need you and you have a lot of years to go with them, plus all the gifts, tons, that people sent you, quit being petty about money.”

He said people don’t realize how busy he is. He has his own computer business and is busy all the time. He doesn’t have time for anything for himself.  (And there’s the rub) He said he has to come home and work on people’s Computers, and take care of the kids and the house and he doesn’t have time For anything. He said he makes himself edit one video a week and he just Doesn’t have time to do vlogs where he has to edit more. That’s why he does the lives. Some people commented they Missed the way it used to be and they will be there when he gets more time. Others said he needed to worry about his family First and if he didn’t have the time then just stop. 

Some of his viewers commented back to the person who brought up the go fund me and told her she was a jerk,etc. 

I wonder if Tom got in trouble For driving and chatting. He said he does the lives because they are easy and it gives him someone to talk to while he is driving to his jobs. He said he doesn’t watch the screen the whole Time( he put his face up close to the camera)he just glances once in awhile At the chat. (This is so not true) and he said it’s not against the law in case you are curious. 

He said having to work and homeschool and take care of 9 children is very difficult then factor in missing Andrea and trying to learn how to deal with her being gone and people don’t understand.  

He said to just hang in there and don’t give up on the channel. Content will get better. He said It’s just going to take time. He said Andrea had more time to do the vlogs than he does. He said having the channel helps him emotionally and helps his family Financially. He said his channel will help people as an outreach. He said there aren’t many resources for single dads with large families and he feels that is what his channel can be. 

He did say the kids are grieving Too and he can’t put as much on them because of that. ( um-you mean like Asher raising Hannah Tom? Or cleaning house and everything Else that poor kid does?)

Someone commented he should put a go pro on Hannah and he said he would love to do that.  It Would be awesome he said. 

He said he knows there are people who like the lives but he’s also had some Downright mean comments from people how they don’t like the lives and they don’t like Tom. They want to see the kids. He said they told him he was ruining Andreas vision for the channel. He said he knows what Andreas vision was as they were the same person and had the same Thought processes and visions. He said it makes him angry when they say he is ruining Andreas vision as they have no idea what her vision was and he does. 

Someone commented how Rachel was such a big help to Tom. (Um, how?) smh

He said Sophia plays on his sadness for Andrea. He says he doesn’t know why she does it. He says she will draw a picture of him and Andrea holding hands and then say he shouldn’t look at it as it will make him sad. ( he’s smiling and almostLaughing as he says this) and he says there’s more To come tonight with lives and then he stops the live. 

$&@!@!$ asshat! Man I can’t stand this guy and his holier than thou attitude and narcissistic personality! He thinks he is Gods gift to women and the world. Like I said before, him and Andrea deserved each other and so do him And Rachel. And she was all over this live-sucking up to him and His “youtube” people as usual. Maybe even more so than usual. God I feel bad for those kids. I hope they all turn out to be decent people when they are grown and have no lasting Scars from this environment they are being raised in. Oh, and his youtube people think anyone who disagrees with him or them in any way, shape or form are terrible people who are miserable in their own lives and trolls and haters and jealous. Yeah, ok. Whatever. Today’s live was a major bitchfest for Tom. That is all. Must be the funds are dwindling and like I said from the way he responded about the lives and driving it sounds like he might have gotten a warning or something. He was in the car but he wasn’t driving. He just sat there while he was doing the live. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Added a sentence.
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 12
  • Love 5

On 2/20/2020 at 4:05 PM, Mom2Bubby said:
He said Sophia plays on his sadness for Andrea. He says he doesn’t know why she does it. He says she will draw a picture of him and Andrea holding hands and then say he shouldn’t look at it as it will make him sad. ( he’s smiling and almostLaughing as he says this) and he says there’s more To come tonight with lives and then he stops the live.

Did he seriously imply that a grieving five year-old child is somehow deliberately manipulating him? Because she’s drawing pictures of her dead mother and that makes him sad?! He truly is incapable of thinking about anyone other than himself. [emoji2961]

I had too much time on my hands and was channeling my inner Rachel Day by looking up Tom’s family on social media. His sister has been pinning tons of quotes about toxic and narcissistic family members on a board she titled “When family hurts family.” I got the impression it was about Grandma Kitty because some of the quotes directly reference narcissistic mothers. I guess Tom gets it from his momma.

I also checked out Tom’s aunt’s FB profile (the one who adopted Mileena.) Apparently her car slid off the road and she posted about it on her profile. Grandma Kitty posted a message to see if she was OK, and Rachel Day took it upon herself to respond that a neighbor had already helped her. [emoji2358][emoji23] I truthfully think RD is pretty harmless and mostly just socially inept, but I did find that to be pretty damn psychotic.

Edited by nelliebelle1197
Removed signature
  • Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Wow, some of the comments people left after the live today are ridiculous. I just can’t believe  how blind to Tom and Andrea people can be. And stalker fan Rachel left a long comment telling people off. She acts like she’s part of the family already. Rachel-I know you read here, go take care of your own family and leave the Mills kids alone. Tom-I know you read here-you need to finally grow up and take care of your kids. You sir are nothing but a narcissistic man child. You claim to be such a good Christian man but anyone who has watched you without blinders on, and has seen the nasty, vile videos Andrea made that were removed from YouTube, Knows you are a worthless piece of crap. Sorry, end of rant. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic