IGNORED

Jinjer 52: She and Her Narcissistic, Lazy Husband Are Riding on Coattails

HerNameIsBuffy

Who are the men on Jeremy’s instatory? Fellow students? Other Instagram influencer wannabes? TLC paid stooges to make it appear that he has lots of friends?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Leftitinmysnood said:

The shenanigans at Master's continue: https://www.wthrockmorton.com/2020/02/22/sec-brings-charges-against-mark-macarthur/. This John MacArthur's son. Jeremy interviewed him last week on his podcast as "the one person I'd want to talk to about money."

Really Jeremy? I thought you’d talk to anyone about money if they were willing to hand it over to you! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 17
  • I Agree 1

From her latest Instagram post:

"[blahblahblah] Just a few thoughts from a grateful wife. It's worth the wait!"

Dude you got married at 22.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 35
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

Yes and how is Jeremy showing his compassion for the weakest around him? All we see is him modelling clothes, eating out, drinking coffee and occasionally posing with a book/laptop or shilling stuff. You have plenty in common Jinger- the love of money & the desire not to have to work for it. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

Wasn't he on his late twenties? 

On 2/23/2020 at 8:57 AM, Leftitinmysnood said:

According to the SEC, Mark wasn't handing the money over to anyone else. You'd think that would be a problem for Jeremy. 

Jer's podcast with Mark McArthur has been taken down. It's a shame that the Vuolos were going to this crook for financial advice.

eta: G3 still has the link up. That shouldn't last much longer.

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

I'm pretty sure that @AmericanRose was referring to Jinger.  

I was :D

But you know, Jinger is right. My mom was married at 20. Jinger really held out for Jeremy.*

* I would have kept waiting.

Edited by AmericanRose
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 18

Jinger posted that she and Felicity are flying to Arkansas for a last minute trip. I wonder if she was just feeling homesick or if something prompted the trip? 

• Upvote 5

Probably bored and homesick.  

Maybe JB demanded she report in, to make sure she isn't getting to "LA liberal" ?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

ooh - is there a likely courtship announcement - who’s up next?? 

My thoughts exactly!

• Upvote 1

Which J boys were on her buddy team?  She would probably show up if one was courting and they filmed it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bad Wolf said:

Maybe she's pregnant.

Always possible but I would think Jeremy would make sure he was available for that spotlight announcement 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 6

My prediction - Jinger is flying out for a courtship/engagement celebration, but she is also secretly pregnant. They weren’t planning to announce yet since Jeremy is stuck in LA for “work” and “school,” but *plot twist* Jeremy surprises her by flying out to AR so they can share the good news with her family ASAP.

• Upvote 20
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Which J boys were on her buddy team?  She would probably show up if one was courting and they filmed it.

Jed. It would make sense if he was courting, that way he can promote his good old family values with a pretty girl on his arm during his election campaign. He's an adult! He lives alone! He's getting Married! 

Plus, he's next age wise. 

• Upvote 17

17 minutes ago, Babysitter said:

Jed. It would make sense if he was courting, that way he can promote his good old family values with a pretty girl on his arm during his election campaign. He's an adult! He lives alone! He's getting Married! 

Plus, he's next age wise. 

Plus free TLC publicity for his campaign- that has JB’s stink all over it. 

19 minutes ago, mpheels said:

My prediction - Jinger is flying out for a courtship/engagement celebration, but she is also secretly pregnant. They weren’t planning to announce yet since Jeremy is stuck in LA for “work” and “school,” but *plot twist* Jeremy surprises her by flying out to AR so they can share the good news with her family ASAP.

You’re good at this! 

• Upvote 7

Maybe J&J realized that even though they're the self described

" breakout stars of Counting On" ...it didn't parlay into a spin off. She has to meet with the CEO of the Duggar brand to stay on the dole.?

Edited by Exposedknees
Repairs
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Exposedknees said:

Maybe J&J realized that even though they're the self described

" breakout stars of Counting On" ...it didn't parlay into a spin off. She has to meet with the CEO of the Duggar brand to stay on the dole.?

JB  will be demanding a pregnancy or a courtship so he can have something to pitch to TLC. Otherwise it’s back to filming trips to the dentist & stocking the pantry. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic