IGNORED

Jinjer 52: She and Her Narcissistic, Lazy Husband Are Riding on Coattails

HerNameIsBuffy

32 minutes ago, Not that josh's mom said:

Jeremy looks awful in their last Instagram post. At least they had some masks.

Masks and quarantine are flattering to very few of us mortals.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Masks and quarantine are flattering to very few of us mortals.

Jeremy commented on the (public) Instagram of the bar owner he is somehow friends with on his new tattoo. Do we see ink in his future?

989011A0-5275-41F3-9FC0-3338607F4161.png

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

19 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Jeremy commented on the (public) Instagram of the bar owner he is somehow friends with on his new tattoo. Do we see ink in his future?

989011A0-5275-41F3-9FC0-3338607F4161.png

Genuine question? Does anyone say dope anymore??? 
Jeremy is a wanker. That is all. 

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 8

So since they can't sell donuts or... um... candles? Soap? Cupcakes?  I honestly can't keep track of the stuff they've been fired from... Maybe they'll be trying to promote bars next.  Please, lord, I don't ask for much.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10

55 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

So since they can't sell donuts or... um... candles? Soap? Cupcakes?  I honestly can't keep track of the stuff they've been fired from... Maybe they'll be trying to promote bars next.  Please, lord, I don't ask for much.

I don’t think this guy needs their help or promotion, which makes their relationship even more confusing. 

the only thing that seems to connect them is that gift shoppe agency that represents them. They only follow 5 people on Instagram and Jeremy Fall is one of them. He may be a partner or owner of it. But again, why those two? He went to the roc nation pre Grammies brunch and Kanye wests Sunday service. These events don’t invite just anyone.

• Upvote 3

Quarantine...I'm losing my shit over here. ALL of Las Vegas is pretty much shut down. I mean, everything except grocery stores, gas stations, and a few other places are open. Fortunately, most fast food places are open, drive thru only. Got dinner from Roberto's last night....YUM!!!

But, mostly I start my car every few days to keep the battery juiced up. When this is over, I'll be blowing a bundle on hair, nails, wax, etc. I know California isn't playing with the quarantine shit...they're locked down tighter than we are, except for the morons in NorCal who are fundies. Here in LV a few preachers have talked about opening their doors for Easter...and quickly get shut down again at the mention of fines and arrests. Like 10k fines and 6-12 months behind bars (and CC jail is NOT someplace to be during this). 

• Upvote 15

20 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I think Jeremy already has a tattoo.

What is his tatoo of? I’ve caught glimpses of it, but never enough to make it out.

1 hour ago, DalmatianCat said:

What is his tatoo of? I’ve caught glimpses of it, but never enough to make it out.

Just looked it up to refresh my memory, and yeah, it’s some kind of writing, but it’s unclear what it says. My guess would be a Bible verse.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Just looked it up to refresh my memory, and yeah, it’s some kind of writing, but it’s unclear what it says. My guess would be a Bible verse.

Maybe this verse from Leviticus 19:28: And a cutting for the dead you will not make in your flesh; and writing marks you will not make on you; I am the Lord?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 12
  • Thank You 1

20 hours ago, feministxtian said:

Quarantine...I'm losing my shit over here. ALL of Las Vegas is pretty much shut down. I mean, everything except grocery stores, gas stations, and a few other places are open. Fortunately, most fast food places are open, drive thru only. Got dinner from Roberto's last night....YUM!!!

But, mostly I start my car every few days to keep the battery juiced up. When this is over, I'll be blowing a bundle on hair, nails, wax, etc. I know California isn't playing with the quarantine shit...they're locked down tighter than we are, except for the morons in NorCal who are fundies. Here in LV a few preachers have talked about opening their doors for Easter...and quickly get shut down again at the mention of fines and arrests. Like 10k fines and 6-12 months behind bars (and CC jail is NOT someplace to be during this). 

Same in Nash, you can 
go to grocery
get takeout/ drivethrough
go to walmart/target/lowes/homedepot

That's it. We shut down for the tordando 
opened a few days
Shut down for corona

No CMAFEST
No SEC Tourny after day 1

both of which brought in a lot of revenue. :(

• Love 3

We're losing money hand over fist here...the strip is CLOSED. I have no idea how many people are out of work now, but quite a few. A place I worked at has furloughed almost all their employees nationwide. It's getting BAD here. Of course the unemployment office is ALL fucked up. There was a line over a mile long at just one food distribution place. It will take us years to come back. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 7

so my state (Ohio) has been lauded as the state that did the most early on to deal with this, but I’m an essential worker who’s still been going to work this whole time and it doesn’t seem to me that the crowds are any lower. Maybe they’re all just condensed into the stores and businesses that are open rather than spread around, but it seems like we’re just as busy for it being a stay at home order and most of the major companies around us working from home. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1

I’m also in Ohio, @wakeamy and I totally agree. I’m an essential worker as well (nurse) and my hospital has been extra empty (our ER numbers are down by more than half) but every time I drive by a grocery store, they are packed! And there are tons of cars on the road. But then we are being told that our early action has helped flatten Ohio’s curve, so I don’t know. I wish people would be more selective about going into stores. Where I am in Ohio, there’s plenty of outdoor space and natural parks where one can easily be alone or be able to stay far away from others and also get out of the house and get fresh air. I have no desire to pack myself into a Kroger like a sardine. 

• Upvote 8

I’m in NY and my county has been “shut down” for nearly a month now.  I put “shut down” in quotes because while there is no shelter-in-place mandate, literally everything except essential stores are closed, so there’s just no where to go. The stores are mostly empty, too.

At first it was bothersome, but once the numbers started skyrocketing, and literally every knows someone who has been killed by the virus and dozens more who fell ill... we all kind of accept that the economy will be what it will be, and the only way we can help is to just stay the F home.

My husband works across from a building that has been transformed into a makeshift hospital, and he says it grim and eerie seeing a dozen ambulances pull up at a time, all day long.  

Edited by Denim Jumper
  • Upvote 10
  • Sad 3
  • Love 12

I’m in WA and we’ve been home over a month...on really limited stay at home for about three weeks. People have been doing pretty well with it though now that our numbers are down and the Sun is out I wonder if people will be out more...

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, neuroticcat said:

I’m in WA and we’ve been home over a month...on really limited stay at home for about three weeks. People have been doing pretty well with it though now that our numbers are down and the Sun is out I wonder if people will be out more...

It hasn't been so hard to stay in when it's been rainy and cold. Even snow predicted for tomorrow.  But when it gets to be warm and sunny It's going to be harder for many people. I have a screened porch that's at least 75 feet from my closest neighbor, so I will be out there. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Not that josh's mom said:

It hasn't been so hard to stay in when it's been rainy and cold. Even snow predicted for tomorrow.  But when it gets to be warm and sunny It's going to be harder for many people. I have a screened porch that's at least 75 feet from my closest neighbor, so I will be out there. 

I’m in SC and it’s been mid-70s and up until the last couple days. It’s drove me crazy to stay inside so I go for a walk everyday just to enjoy the sunshine. I haven’t seen a person walking yet so I haven’t come in contact with anyone outside of going to the grocery store, which is pretty weird for me. I’d kill for a porch though so I could just sit outside while I do all my distance teaching. 

Edited by JanasTattooParlor
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 1

I'm also in Ohio. Just popping in to say that Wine with DeWine at 2pm every day has become my version of must see TV. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

On 4/7/2020 at 8:31 PM, SportsgalAnnie said:

It's been a rough go here.
we went straight from Tornado recovery to COVID sheltering.

Update, more horrible weather predicted again...When is it ok to break down and be overwhelmed?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 14

59 minutes ago, SportsgalAnnie said:

Update, more horrible weather predicted again...When is it ok to break down and be overwhelmed?

It's ok whenever you need too. We're here. And we'll keep being here. 

• Love 16

I’m sheltering in place in my home in the Tropics where it’s the end of summer and hot AF. Thank the Lord for a backyard pool where I can do daily laps, and air conditioning. In terms of weather, I’d rather be doing this in my Northern Hemisphere locale. 

• Upvote 5

In Jinger's recents Instagram story about going out to get fast food she looks pregnant to me, trying to hide it with her arm.

I'm quite surprised.

Edit: I just saw ppl have already been suspecting it since March. I hadn't read here in a while.

Edited by Paperplate
  • Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic