IGNORED

Jinjer 52: She and Her Narcissistic, Lazy Husband Are Riding on Coattails

HerNameIsBuffy

12 hours ago, Sweet Caroline said:

I purchased a Ruggable about six months ago. I am not a paid spokesperson, but I love it. I bought a neutral background, similar to Jinger’s. They are quite expensive, but I have a senior Siberian Husky who sometimes pees in the house. It can be purchased with the black rubber pad. It stops the pee from reaching my hardwood floors. The pad has a Velcro like top that the rug sticks to. The rug can be easily peeled off and washed in a large washer. My rug is 8x10 and fits in my top load washer. It is quite thin, almost like a chenille. It does not have a pile like a typical rug. It also can be dried in the dryer. 

I have washed mine about six times. It comes out clean and fresh smelling. It is quite costly, but perfect for my home. You don’t have to buy it through Ruggable. Google it and find other retailers that might sell it cheaper, especially if you use Rakuten. Again, not getting paid for this information! (Though it would be nice if I was).

Ditto. I bought one a couple months ago for our new house, but didn’t want to wait to use so put it in our current house even though it doesn’t really match. ? I haven’t washed it yet, and I think I’d like a second pad underneath as it’s not very cushioned but so far I really like it. 

• Upvote 1

@JermajestyDuggar definitely same. I kept everything from my first boy and even so, all those cute not so comfortable or not easy to change diapers in outfits kept getting picked over in the closet with my second. They were cute as pie, but not at all practical. 

Edited by lizzybee
agreement
  • Upvote 5

It looks like the weekend Jinger visited her parents Jeremy was at some men’s conference- somebody mentioned it on his twitter feed. 

• Thank You 2

3 hours ago, Idlewild said:

It looks like the weekend Jinger visited her parents Jeremy was at some men’s conference- somebody mentioned it on his twitter feed. 

Was she not allowed to stay home alone? I thought she was a big girl by now. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

I suppose it depends whether she has friends of her own? Or maybe the chance to visit family without worrying about whether Jeremy is entertained ( he strikes me as quite high maintenance) was a good opportunity? 

• Upvote 11

Many of the cult ladies with young daughters are currently doing the more gender neutral thing. If pink and frilly were the current craze, I’m sure all those little females would be decked out accordingly.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

15 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

TLC was filming in AR. Easy decision for her. After all, she's the "breakout star." ?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 19

On 3/16/2020 at 5:55 AM, Idlewild said:

I suppose it depends whether she has friends of her own? Or maybe the chance to visit family without worrying about whether Jeremy is entertained ( he strikes me as quite high maintenance) was a good opportunity? 

I'm going with this theory, I think Jeremy tolerates her redneck family but only occasionally and only certain ones, so her getting to go home while Jeremy is busy gives him an excuse to stay away and her a chance to go home and see her family, whom despite Jeremy's grooming, she still misses. 

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 7

I despise Jeremy. If he is making it hard for Jinger as an individual to see her family shame on him. However, I can't fault him one bit for limiting his personal time around her family. JB is the supreme patriarch, and I can't imagine him being anything other than a horse ass to Jeremy. I had come to dread gatherings of my husbands large, loud Irish family, who I generally like individually.  Limiting my time around them was my only hope of restoring my personal peace and sanity. 

• Upvote 9

I don't think he is making it hard for her to see them, I think he just prefers to not spend a lot of time with them, I also think he WISHES she didn't want to spend so much time with them. But I also think he likes to make her happy so he sucks up and deals with the family, but takes chances to stay away when ever he can.  

My family is toxic AF  (minus my sister) and my husband spends as little time with them as possible (as do I) and we all live within 30 miles of each other. He doesn't care when I go visit them, but loves it when he doesn't have to go to my mom or my dad & Stepmoms or even my brothers. 

• Upvote 14

57 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I don't think he is making it hard for her to see them, I think he just prefers to not spend a lot of time with them, I also think he WISHES she didn't want to spend so much time with them. But I also think he likes to make her happy so he sucks up and deals with the family, but takes chances to stay away when ever he can.  

My family is toxic AF  (minus my sister) and my husband spends as little time with them as possible (as do I) and we all live within 30 miles of each other. He doesn't care when I go visit them, but loves it when he doesn't have to go to my mom or my dad & Stepmoms or even my brothers. 

This sounds like my family! I live within an hour of them and only speak to them when it’s absolutely necessary, which is usually around a holiday so that we have the obligatory “stay off our backs because we saw you at the holidays” family dinner. Neither me or my fiancé can stand to be around them so for his sake I make excuses for him so he doesn’t have to see them if he doesn’t want to. I usually say he’s spending time with one of his parents that he doesn’t get to see a lot or that he has a work thing. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nst said:

are they on lockdown now. 

poor jinger. 

I’m sure she’ll be fine. She and Jeremy don’t have jobs that can’t be done from home and they still have sponsorships, so i’m not really worried about them. This is for the greater good. Being on lockdown is the best thing they could be doing right now. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 4

Are they going to have to photograph each other drinking coffee at HOME?  So sad ? 

In all seriousness, I figured this was coming across the country and my anticipatory anxiety is just glad it's finally starting so I can stop worrying about when it's going to start.

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Are they going to have to photograph each other drinking coffee at HOME?  So sad ? 

In all seriousness, I figured this was coming across the country and my anticipatory anxiety is just glad it's finally starting so I can stop worrying about when it's going to start.

Baking  with Jinger videos!  And Jeremy can look studious & grave in front of a bookshelf of theology classics.

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Baking  with Jinger videos!  And Jeremy can look studious & grave in front of a bookshelf of theology classics.

And lots of videos of Felicity being cute - she’s their best asset at this time.

• Upvote 11

18 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

And lots of videos of Felicity being cute - she’s their best asset at this time.

Only because she can’t speak and spew hateful rhetoric.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

There are several hundred million people I'm worried about before I'm going to give a single fuck about a Duggar.  JB has money - they'll all be just fine.

It's not like they need to work for a living like so many who are no longer able to work atm.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 18
  • Love 1

Uuuh maybe an hint? I seems too obvious, but still...

The healthyfitpregancy # isn't in the original post from Swan and I haven't saw it neither in Jana or other storie's of the challenge 

Screenshot_2020-03-23-08-50-07.png

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

From what I can see JinJer are the only Duggars taking part in the ‘stay Home’ TLC video- whether because they are the only ones actually heeding the advice or because they are indeed the ‘breakout’ stars! 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

From what I can see JinJer are the only Duggars taking part in the ‘stay Home’ TLC video- whether because they are the only ones actually heeding the advice or because they are indeed the ‘breakout’ stars! 

Aren’t they the only ones required to stay home due to being in California?

• Upvote 12

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Aren’t they the only ones required to stay home due to being in California?

Could be - I don’t know about all the other ones in the video. 

• Upvote 1

Arkansas has only closed schools & bars & restaurants from dine in service.  Which is probably why they have 165 cases right now. They are mostly reporting, that the symptoms for most people will be mild or you may not even know you have it.  They loosened licensing restrictions on fishing during the extended Spring Break for schools. 

Iowa isn't doing much better, we have the same approximate population and as for last night we have 90 cases, that number doubled from Thursday.  We have a few more things closed, our Gov shut down hair & nail salons &swimming pools last night. All health clubs & spas have been closed for a week as have movie theaters, restaurants, bars, schools, etc. I know the University of Iowa has canceled it's May commencement already. They shut down the dorms and food service last week. We got in last night to get our daughter out of her 12th floor dorm room, we had to schedule a 2 hour window to get in and get out. It was pretty slick, they had very few people in there.  

Edited by allthegoodnamesrgone
Adding just released 15 more cases in Iowa, so now at 105 cases.
  • Upvote 8

I know it's necessary but I feel so bad for all the graduating students who have had their commencement ceremonies canceled. Hopefully when the pandemic is over they will be able to receive the recognition they deserve.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 9

8 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Uuuh maybe an hint? I seems too obvious, but still...

The healthyfitpregancy # isn't in the original post from Swan and I haven't saw it neither in Jana or other storie's of the challenge 

Screenshot_2020-03-23-08-50-07.png

i wonder if she, as an influencer, has social media posts scheduled for upcoming days tagged #healthyfitpregnancy and just mis-tagged this one too. i've suspected she's pregnant, maybe she is and was just planning on waiting a bit after Joy's announcement to make it public? except, this post has been up 3 days now, and most Duggar SM "mistakes" are corrected pretty quickly....

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic