IGNORED

Jinjer 52: She and Her Narcissistic, Lazy Husband Are Riding on Coattails

HerNameIsBuffy

13 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

JB  will be demanding a pregnancy or a courtship so he can have something to pitch to TLC. Otherwise it’s back to filming trips to the dentist & stocking the pantry. 

It’s been a minute since they’ve redecorated the Vuolos’ house.  They could try that again. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 13

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

JB  will be demanding a pregnancy or a courtship so he can have something to pitch to TLC. Otherwise it’s back to filming trips to the dentist & stocking the pantry. 

Most of the kids with teeth, Josh’s and the Dillard boys,  are no longer on the show. Lots of grocery shopping.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, mpheels said:

My prediction - Jinger is flying out for a courtship/engagement celebration, but she is also secretly pregnant. They weren’t planning to announce yet since Jeremy is stuck in LA for “work” and “school,” but *plot twist* Jeremy surprises her by flying out to AR so they can share the good news with her family ASAP.

yep that is quite plausible also

• Upvote 3

If it's courtship, why a last minute trip? These events are sheduled. Maybe she just found a very cheap flight and decided to visit her parents? Sometimes Duggars do normal things.

Edited by Melissa1977
Spelling
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

How are they getting so many "candid" photos on themselves to post on Instagram? Do they really have a friend who they meet up with every morning to take shots of them? Or are they setting up a tripod in the middle of sidewalks?? I'm confused. I'm not an "influencer" so I don't know these logistics but they confuse me. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, meep said:

How are they getting so many "candid" photos on themselves to post on Instagram? Do they really have a friend who they meet up with every morning to take shots of them? Or are they setting up a tripod in the middle of sidewalks?? I'm confused. I'm not an "influencer" so I don't know these logistics but they confuse me. 

At one point they were crediting the photographers that took the pictures but seem to have stopped. I think in their bid to become money making influencers/celebrities they do hire people to take photos to attract partnership deals.  However they’ve had Jeremy’s family staying over a few times so maybe one of them took some pictures. 

• Thank You 2

Has anyone seen Jinger and Jeremy’s latest Instagram posts? I don’t know how to link them but the captions almost make it sound like she is expecting. Hers says “the littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts” and his says “Life gets busy. I’ve been learning to value the ‘little’ moments - a Sunday morning stroll, holding those tiny fingers.” and even though Felicity is in the middle of the pictures, it makes me suspicious.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, meep said:

It reminds me of the back in the day "worst home videos" shows. Like who really sets up to record themselves painting a door?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

She's probably gone back for a courtship announcement or just to see the babies. Jeremy would be with her if it were a pregnancy announcement - unless he shows up later. The pregnancy speculation started months ago and she would be showing by now if she was. A girlfriend/fiancé/wife would be good for Jed's campaign.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I don’t see her making a special trip for a courtship announcement. 

If it’s a courtship that is being filmed for the show, and Jinger expects to receive a JB paycheck, her presence might be required. Gotta make those means. Although if that’s the case, how come her husband doesn’t  have to show up for work too?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

38 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

If it’s a courtship that is being filmed for the show, and Jinger expects to receive a JB paycheck, her presence might be required. Gotta make those means. Although if that’s the case, how come her husband doesn’t  have to show up for work too?

I guess I just don’t see why her presence would be required for something like that.

She probably just went for the filming of a very special ladies breakfast and to meet her newest nieces.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

I guess I just don’t see why her presence would be required for something like that.

She probably just went for the filming of a very special ladies breakfast and to meet her newest nieces.

Because the Duggar brand and the show are built on courting, engagements, weddings, pregnancies and births. Plus if the Duggar on deck is Jed, the son running for office, it’s probably seen has an even more important family event  to his control fueled father. This crap evidently $ell$!

• Upvote 3

Possible reasons to come back...

- promo filming that for some reason wasn’t planned in advance

- something with Jana (that is a courtship they might want all the CO-eligible sisters on screen for)

- some kind of Duggar daughter business announcement

- last minute decision to do some kind of memorial project for grandma mary

- she just saw a good ticket price and wanted to see the nieces she hasn’t met

• Upvote 15

5 hours ago, theotherelise said:

Possible reasons to come back...

- promo filming that for some reason wasn’t planned in advance

- something with Jana (that is a courtship they might want all the CO-eligible sisters on screen for)

- some kind of Duggar daughter business announcement

- last minute decision to do some kind of memorial project for grandma mary

- she just saw a good ticket price and wanted to see the nieces she hasn’t met

The Duggar Daughter one is an interesting one- I don’t know how the Bates clothing store is doing but Amy seems to be doing OK and JB May see dollar potential & get TLC to promote it. Maybe a home decor store ? 
 I can’t see which ones would run it though- other than Jana they all have their hands full with children & Jana has the house to run. Probably Josh as he’s at a loose end and badge it as the women’s store. Idle speculation obviously! 

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2020 at 10:56 PM, mpheels said:

My prediction - Jinger is flying out for a courtship/engagement celebration, but she is also secretly pregnant. They weren’t planning to announce yet since Jeremy is stuck in LA for “work” and “school,” but *plot twist* Jeremy surprises her by flying out to AR so they can share the good news with her family ASAP.

This sounds completely believable!!

I can so see them aka him planning this “surprise”.  It would give him lots of shots just of himself.

• Upvote 4

From her IG story saying that she finally got to meet Bella I'm assuming it was just to see the babies and have the ladies lunch. I'm sure that TLC will film it though. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

What else does Jinger really have to do? Although, isn’t it time that they moved again into more permanent housing? She literally could spend the next month in Arkansas and do almost the same things she does in CA with the exception of the pants wearing and having sex. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

On 2/29/2020 at 4:50 PM, SassyPants said:

What else does Jinger really have to do? Although, isn’t it time that they moved again into more permanent housing? She literally could spend the next month in Arkansas and do almost the same things she does in CA with the exception of the pants wearing and having sex. 

To be fair, said activities are quite fundamental to my life; not sure how long I'd tolerate being away from home if I couldn't partake.

• Haha 8

On 2/28/2020 at 1:01 PM, JanasTattooParlor said:

Has anyone seen Jinger and Jeremy’s latest Instagram posts? I don’t know how to link them but the captions almost make it sound like she is expecting. Hers says “the littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts” and his says “Life gets busy. I’ve been learning to value the ‘little’ moments - a Sunday morning stroll, holding those tiny fingers.” and even though Felicity is in the middle of the pictures, it makes me suspicious.

They did this last time, hinting at a pregnancy. Then they explained why they were so clever in their given hints and how we could've (should've)  known. Felicity is 17 months right? Seems on track.

On 2/18/2020 at 2:16 PM, dripcurl said:

This is a great example that education, earning potential and quality of job is so much more nuanced than what many people think. Even if you put two people side by side with the same kind of degree, it doesn’t mean they received equal qualities in education, and even if they did, it doesn’t mean they’re going to apply it the same way. I have highly educated parents, my mother was definitely qualified to homeschool, but but my bipolar disorder’s onset happened around the same time I decided to start college. By the end of high school I was having a really hard time deciding what I wanted to do, but I was able to obtain a healthcare certificate and work for a decent wage. I was very off and on with school throughout my early 20s - always changing my mind and changing the venue. At 23 I manically enrolled in massage school, and simultaneously started getting help for my disorder. All of the pieces fell together perfectly, trade school was a better model for me in general, I found my calling and doing massage therapy, and because I am now getting the help I need and officially diagnosed I am succeeding in my career and helping a lot of people. There was just one unfinished class for my Associates in Arts, which I will be completing this summer. I have decided to not embark on any more higher education until I have demonstrated consistent success in what I am currently doing.

When I would have my lows I would spin into a very bad cycle of letting my schoolwork slide and then feel bad about it. The ability was there, but I was having a difficult time applying it, which was an adjustment as during my K-12 education that wasn’t an issue. Even in those frustrating times I did find solace in the fact that when I had a victory, I could be proud of it even if it was just a small one. I had a lot of unresolved issues about my college experiences, but once I was finally diagnosed I felt an overwhelming peace like I had not felt before and was content to just move forward with my life. Life can be complicated but finding a calling and a job you enjoy doesn’t have to be. College is not the ultimate indicator of success, how we overcome our failures is. 

Probably way off topic but I just wanted to reach out as someone whose education was also constantly not just sent off track but more like dropkicked so far up and over the track it got lost far far away in rugged mountain forests. Mine started at age 11 and unfortunately I was just old enough that it was back when juveniles under 18 were not diagnosed with bipolar. I went from shy, studious and sweet to out of nowhere losing it and tried to commit suicide. They put me on an SSRI and I went crazy manic even running away from home. I had multiple counselors over the years but CBT cognitive behavioral therapy does nothing for bipolar manic and depressive episodes that arent caused by feelings or life events. I felt so broken and that I was incurable. By 13 I was smoking weed and drinking and soon after I found hard drugs like coke and pills. They were the first things that made me feel like I could control myself. The highs and lows from deugs weren't as extreme as my own episodes and I also knew when I'd go up and when I'd come down. It's a miracle i graduated high school the way my untreated BP 1 affected me. I never did homework, ditched, showed up high but I also would do great in class discussions and writing papers.

I was super competitive in track  I can only imagine if I was being treated back then I would have done so much better. That's what got me into college on scholarship, at an Ivy.

My manic episodes were even worse though after high school starting college, I ended up having to strip for money after I was cut off and Ibdid even more drugs. My depressive episodes resulted in periods lasting weeks where I barely was able to leave my bed let alone dorm and because my roommate had her own issues, our blinds were shut and I spent the time lying in darkness, dragged out by my best friend across the hall to eat. When I got injured first semester freshman year I started having multiple foot surgeries with metal rods, bones taken from my hip, surgeries on spinal nerves. Combined it was so bad I went on medical leave.

Shortly after I left I was visiting my dad I had my first of many true psychotic episodes. I blacked out but apparently ripped doorknobs off, was screaming incoherently, and tried to jump off his 7th floor balcony. My dad and my 6' 4" 220 lbs brother had to tackle me and drove me straight to Tripler Hospital, one of the major military hospitals. I tried to kick a 300 lbs marine in the face while being restrained and eventually they had to shoot me up with so many sedatives I was unconscious for days. I was held involuntarily for weeks and it was horrible.

I did finally get a proper diagnosis and got started on meds but I took another 6 years to get on meds that worked. I've been in psysh wards multiple times since.

I finished my bachelors a couple years later at a state school much closer to home and even got an academic scholarship to law school. But I messed that up, between notbhaving meds that worked, still being addicted to drugs that I self medicated with and other health problems.

I'm 31 now and finally have found meds that work yet still was back in the psych ward after a suicide attempt and a manic psychotic episode after my abusive now ex had me stop most of my meds.

My BP, specifically BP1 with manic and dystopic psychotic episodes, not only decimated my various educational attempts and pursuits but also my life. I'm just now starting to rebuild and have had to start from way back near the start after what happened last November. It sucks and I often feel alone. But I wanted to say you're not alone in your experience and if you ever need someone to talk to I'm happy to be there.

• Love 34

On 1/28/2020 at 4:37 PM, meep said:

I think there has been a misunderstanding.

I described my parent's various workplaces, especially honing in on a place I've worked in on-and-off myself under their supervision since I was 12-years-old. I was not describing "all warehouse jobs," that was not my intention, just the ones my parents have experience in and the one I have worked. The warehouse they've been working in for 25 years now and the one I've worked in is absolutely filthy. Many (if not most) of the people there ARE criminals. We've had to call police to the warehouse many times and the boss is constantly putting up bail money to get his workers out of jail, or sometimes people disappear and we find out later they've been given a lengthy prison sentence. This is NOT a normal warehouse job, it's a warehouse where everyone is "freelancers" (even though they are not treated as such) because for a myriad of reasons (being "illegal" [hate that term], can't speak English, have criminal records, are completely uneducated, etc) getting a proper job with an actual paper trail is either extremely hard or outright unwanted. And places like this are ready and willing to take advantage. So I was saying my parents don't want that for me and I don't want that for myself either. 

I am ***NOT**** saying all warehouses are like this. I was trying to say this has been our experience and I'm sorry if anyone thought I meant I was dissing all warehouse and trade jobs. That is my fault for not explaining myself clearer. Sometimes I have to remember I'm not only replying to the person in question but to the whole forum. 

On the plus side, that is the first time in my life I've ever been called classist! I wish my funds would reflect my newfound fancy-ness but oh well. We can't have everything we want in life. 

Just so you know that anyone with a felony struggles getting almost any jobs. So many places do background checks today that with a felony you can't even be hired to wash dishes in a corporate restaurant.

So if a place hires people with felonies they aren't all violent criminals or pedophiles. Almost no one will hire the latter but many of those same places don't care what the felony was for.

I know this because when I struggled with addiction because of my severe mental health problems that were untreated for years, I was convicted of a felony. A friend I knew died of multiple drug intoxication due to long term drug abuse. I wasn't there when he used or when he died but the day before I was driving to the city to pick up and he gave me $20 so we could split a bag.

I was arrested and never even had drugs on me and charged with distribution of a schedule 1, manslaughter and criminal neg homicide. The distribution is actually a higher felony than the manslaughter and criminally neg homicide. It was all because a new DA in my small town just started his term and some other political BS. They claimed I confessed when they came to arrest me, despite showing up at my work claiming to want to talk about a violent assault and rape I was the victim of two months prior and after telling them the entire story and crying for an hour before they said were actually here about ___ (friends name) and we're here to arrest you. I was also off my bipolar meds and had had an abortion the day before related to my assault and was in no shape to be at work let alone talk to police and barely remember what I sobbed. But they used a clip from the talk of my assault if me saying I feel awful it's all my fault as my confession. They then in court said they had never heard of my supposed assault and had no record of it and the judge allowed it. It pretty much forced me to plead to distribution even though I'd never dealt drugs. I wasnt eligible for deferred sentences or lesser sentences that someone with no criminal record my age usually would because they said there was so much press people would be angry. The press they created by sending out a press release statewide before arresting me accusing me of running a drug ring across multiple counties in our mountain area and being responsible for multiple deaths complete with my mugshot and multiple pictures. Our local newspaper ran so many articles the AP livewire picked it up.

So I'm a former special needs preschool teacher who used to volunteer with wounded vets. Now Im a felon and if you google my name all you find is pages of my mugshot and articles repeating completely made up accusations that were so outlandish the DA didnt even try to charge me with them.

Now I'm one of those felons who can barely find a job. The vast majority of felons are former addicts who have non violent drug charges from amped up prosecutors who used the insane drug laws to overcharge minor infections. Even minor possession for most drugs is a felony charge automatically.

I can guarantee that most of those crappy jobs you're taking about are the only ones us dirty violent felons can get. The felons you dont want to work with arent pedophiles and murderers, they're non violent drug charges that people who suffered with addiction wound up with. It's hard enough for felons like us to live normal lives, forced to do hard menial jobs fir little pay regardless of our employment background, while not eligible for programs for affordable housing and many other assistance programs. All probation programs are for profit now and if you dont have the $40 fo your daily or weekly UA it counts as a fail and can send you back to jail. Or I you don't pay the thousands of dollars on court fees. Most people with drug felony charges can never get out of the system solely because they can't afford it. Then to have so many discriminated against us for being violent criminals or even pedophiles and not wanting to live for work near us or associate with us in anyway... we did make mistakes but these days theyre the result for so many of us from suffering with addiction.

Just something I hope you can think about.

• Thank You 2
  • Love 20

22 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

@zee_four,  thanks for sharing your story.  :hug:

Thank you. I've just started to be open about my past SEVERE (in the actual sense not the JRod sense) drug addiction and the hard work I've done for my recovery journey and my now almost 4 years of sobriety. It's the longest I've been clean since I was 17. But I still very rarely talk about my horrendous experience with the criminal justice system despite everyone across my home state who knows me knowing the completely made up story that was on every TV news station and newspaper statewide. People are becoming more sympathetic to addiction but there's still so much stigma. Criminal charges? Well it's your fault and whatever horrible things that come with it, you deserve. So thanks for letting me share.

I've still lost jobs because I've been accused of being high, even though I can prove that's not true through 7 years of probation and now with my recovery program I've been on regular random UAs, the last two states I've lived in are at will states. Because I've been honest with how medication assisted treatment has saved my life, I've lost jobs because people have gossiped about part of that being taking methadone which there's so much ignorance about it's horrible. It sucks.

My last job that was at a new, luxury hotel restaurant, I lost after being hospitalized for weeks for injuries and severe mental health issues from DV, physical assaults and having my psych meds taken from me, which caused me to have to use a walker for a month after, and still not be able to drive. I had to move in with family for help with basic care.

I'm getting better and can start working slowly again 4 months later so I moved to a new state where my dad is originally from and now lives. I've had a bunch of great in person interviews some after going through multiple levels including phone reviews and tests, being told they cant wait to bring me on they just need to do some hiring type stuff and suddenly no calls. I always answer honestly on questions about my past but so far I hadnt had any of those. This happens a lot when maybe someone googles me or back home if another employee would mention something.

I'm not saying I'm a total victim, I made many bad choices when I used, but I never stole or committed other crimes. I hurt my family and my friends and it's been a long battle back to earning trust, but things will never be like they were. But the felony is beyond that.

I cant volunteer or work with kids, people with special needs or even disabled vets, which was what I had gone to school for and did professionally and personally up until my arrest. 8 years later and the restrictions are the same. Women are especially in a hard spot. Manual labor like construction are most likely to hire felons and pay decently well. Women who traditionally work in care positions, children, the elderly, health care etc. but are barred permanently from that. Most minimum wage retail jobs do background checks. Its incredibly limiting. 

It's just something most dont think of or know and incorrect stereotypes like what the original poster perpetuated are incredibly damaging. 

Thanks FJ for being such an open and welcoming place for everyone despite their backgrounds. I've been a member with some periods of silence but I still always checked in to read for at least 5 years probably more, for a reason.

:sends hugs and love and thanks to all you amazing FreeJingerites:

• Love 26

All I can think of is funbobby off friends and that could be a porno name. Ba ha ha 

A4F6BBEE-4106-47FA-B3FE-F6724E3A2B02.png

• Haha 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic