IGNORED

Our Lady is God.com

Cleopatra7

I considered putting this in the thread on fundamentalist Catholicism, but this site is so bonkers that I don't think it can be considered Catholic or even a flavor of mainstream Christianity:

http://www.ourladyisgod.com

I suppose this site takes the Jewish-Masonic paranoia/antisemitism often found in trad circles to its logical conclusion, since it claims: 

1. The Hebrew Bible is a Jewish-Masonic-Satanic document.

2. "The Lord" mentioned in the Hebrew Bible is really Satan.

3.  Some kind of conspiracy about the brown scapular as an antidote against Freemasons that involves the late Mother Angelica of EWTN (!) and Louis Farrakhan (!!).

It even claims that Pope Pius XII was an antipope, which was surprising to me, since trads usually have no problem with him. I'm assuming the author of the site is a guy, since he describes himself as "Mr. Nobody" and writes "editorials" with titles like, "Why should you consider purchasing horse riding lessons for your Novus Ordo Wife?" 

http://www.ourladyisgod.com/i-the-nobodyEditorial-10-4-2013-HorseRidingLessons.php

The TL;DR answer is that Vatican II/Novus Ordo women are all ball busting nags controlled by the Masons, and only  want to dominate men wanting to know the truth about the Jewish-Masonic-NWO-Illuminati conspiracy. You should give such women horseback riding lessons so they can have something to rule over, which gives their husbands the opportunity to red-pill themselves with learning from Our Lady is God.com

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 10
  • Haha 3

From your description of this website , it seems to me to be some sort of Marcionism , and / or gnosticism .   { https://christianhistoryinstitute.org/magazine/article/gnostics--did-you-know/ , https://www.patheos.com/blogs/hippieheretic/2018/10/the-actual-danger-of-marcionism-in-progressive-christianity.html , http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/09645c.htm }   P.S. Upon further research , I found these responses from traditional , and mainstream conservative Catholic sources . { https://traditioninaction.org/Questions/B646_Bogus.html , https://udayton.edu/imri/mary/m/mary-is-god-catholic-movement-condemned.php , https://www.remnantnewspaper.com/Archives - News/archive-news-2006-0315.htm } 

Edited by Marmion
I found further information about this group in question
  • Thank You 1

I don't understand.  I read what this guy says is the third secret of Fatima.  I'm not getting how he reads that and then extrapolates it into "the Lord is Satan" and the rest of his antisemitic screed.

Never mind.  He's nuts.

Well then. That's the first time I've ever heard Oprah brought into a Masonic conspiracy. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

10 hours ago, Xan said:

I don't understand.  I read what this guy says is the third secret of Fatima.  I'm not getting how he reads that and then extrapolates it into "the Lord is Satan" and the rest of his antisemitic screed.

Never mind.  He's nuts.

There's controversy among traditional Catholics regarding the third secret of Fatima. Here's a translation of the third secret, as released by John Paul II:

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God. 

But many traditional Catholics do not believe that the secret was released in its entirety, or is a fake one, despite Sister Lucia (one of the children who was a witness at Fatima) saying that it had been. From the SSPX website:

It seems that the 4-page, handwritten text of the Third Secret released by the Vatican in 2000 is not the real secret, or at least not the full secret. The Third Secret is actually composed of two texts, where one of these texts is the published four-page vision, and the other is a single-page letter containing the words of the Virgin Mary that has been
concealed.

Arguments for the proof of a second part to the secret includes the following:

Bishops working with Pope Pius XII, Pope John XXIII and Pope Paul VI have commented that the text was written on one sheet of paper rather than four sheets;

Sr. Lucy stated that she wrote the message in the form of a signed letter to the Bishop of Leiria;

Sr. Lucy’s text is supposed to contain words attributed to the Blessed Virgin Mary;

The full secret contains information about the Apocalypse, a great apostasy, and Satanic infiltration of the Catholic Church.

In the conclusion to his study of the Third Secret, Br. Michael sums up his findings as follows:

Having reached the end of our inquiry, we are able to discern, with near certainty, the essential elements of our Lady’s final secret: While ‘in Portugal, the dogma of the Faith will always be preserved,’ in many nations, perhaps in almost the entire world, the Faith will be lost.

The pastors of the Church will fail gravely in the duties of their office.

Through their fault, consecrated souls and the faithful in great number will let themselves be seduced by pernicious errors spread everywhere.

This will be the time of the decisive battle between the Blessed Virgin and the Devil. A wave of diabolical disorientation will be hurled over the world. Satan will introduce himself even to the highest summit of the Church. He will blind the minds and harden the hearts of pastors. And God will deliver them to themselves as a chastisement for their refusal to obey the requests of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. This will be the great apostasy predicted for the ‘last times’; ‘the False Lamb’ and ‘False Prophet’ will betray the Church to the profit of ‘the Beast,’ according to the prophecy of the Apocalypse.”

Long story short, many traditional Catholics believe that there was more to the third secret, and what was revealed in that unrevealed portion of the secret indicates what they feel is happening in the Church right now--A Great Apostasy. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

3 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

There's controversy among traditional Catholics regarding the third secret of Fatima. Here's a translation of the third secret, as released by John Paul II:

But many traditional Catholics do not believe that the secret was released in its entirety, or is a fake one, despite Sister Lucia (one of the children who was a witness at Fatima) saying that it had been. From the SSPX website:

Long story short, many traditional Catholics believe that there was more to the third secret, and what was revealed in that unrevealed portion of the secret indicates what they feel is happening in the Church right now--A Great Apostasy. 

Thank you.  That was really interesting.  

8 minutes ago, Xan said:

Thank you.  That was really interesting.  

You're welcome! Fatima is quite the rabbit hole and *bomb shell* a big part of why I'm converting to Catholicism. 

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 3

I feel this website is a crazy guy’s personal therapy session. The way he stresses the need to have time for himself without a bossy wife at home leads me to believe all’s not well in his marriage. 

• Upvote 7

23 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

It even claims that Pope Pius XII was an antipope, 

OK, initially read this as "claims that Pope Pius XII was an antelope," which made it WAY nuttier.  There is a whole lotta crazy going on there.

Edited by zeebaneighba
Because it's not really funny
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 15

Page 255 of Volume II of the Babylonian Talmud reveals the meaning of “Amen.” This term should be avoided by Catholics in prayer because it salutes “Melech” or “Molech”, the Semetic “god” worshipped at Bohemian Grove. For more information, see the Fatima Movement Files: Government Rituals on Video inside Bohemian Grove.

Oooh. Kay.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 3

1 hour ago, FluffySnowball said:

I feel this website is a crazy guy’s personal therapy session. The way he stresses the need to have time for himself without a bossy wife at home leads me to believe all’s not well in his marriage. 

Surprise of the century, right here:

As the leader of the Catholic Resistance to the Judeo-Masonic New World Order, it seems all they can do is report on me to each other now, from a distance. They post videos of my ex-wife, an apparent Freemason (I'll probably never know who she was), they report on the effects of what I've done and how it stopped the Apocalypse, and I found this recently- a movie called Mr. Nobody which is supposed to be some sort of biography of my life.

This will probably be my last chance to answer any emails or update the Fatima Movement website. I've been locked in a financially draining custody battle with a Mason known as the “woman of scars” for the last three years, a person I naively married who is by her own admission, “so dark I would never understand.” As in the Mr. Nobody film from 2009, I've been hassled, threatened, and ruined by this Masonic mafia for several years now. This website has my defense against these goat-screwing, Satanic-Sacrament issuing mob of perverted priests and Masonic politicians who have taken over the Church and regularaly get away with child abuse and murder in their secret rituals. The founding of this Fatima Movement is a type of kamikazee mission on my part to save as many people from the deception as possible. I hope my attempt to translate the mysteries of what is in the works to everyday Catholics, who are for the most part unaware of Masonry's takeover of God's Church, has reached enough people to ignite some sort of spark to crack the coming New Order. The website statistics are encouraging, reporting around 250,000 independent viewers.

This site's purpose is to both deconstruct the Illuminati stranglehold on the Catholic Church and to publish the facts and attempt to provoke a rebellion against these perverted Jewish/Masonic child abusers with specific instructions for other parents who do not have the time or resources to figure out how the sacramental curse functions and how to over-ride it without a priest. It takes many years to study for the priesthood, so consider the information on this site a sort of “Cliff's Notes.” My discovery and promotion of the mechanism utilized by Jewish priests in the Vatican since 1944 is one of the reasons I'm getting hit so hard. They simply do not want it known that the mark of the beast is the invalid baptism.

So to make a long story short, I'm the father of three children that were taken from my Masonic ex-wife's family and the government because a judge and the family court system of Chicago/Cook County pre-determined that I had “threatening views to the government” and absolutely refused to allow me to raise my children Catholic. Her Jewish/Masonic attorneys did a number on me, spending over $200,000 to ruin my life with false accusations. My own mother's husband admitted he was joking around with my ex-wife's friend about how “they were going to make my life Hell.” And they have. Even my own mother lined up with the Freemasons against me.

I expected at least some relief from the Constitution which guarantees a freedom of religion, and despite having the evidence of the Catholic Faith, I was informed at the Cook County building at 69 W. Washington in Chicago that if my kids do not say the “Lord's prayer”, my kids “will be different” and this was “dangerous” to them being “normal.” This happened during an emergency custody hearing, so I lost custody of them and have been fighting just to see them ever since. Matters were made worse when a little Russian Jewish FBI forensic psychologist who wore a star on his lapel officially deemed me a threat in a ridiculous report because I believe “Our Lady” is God. It's ridiculous.

A Freemason that was following me around with his gun even ended up in this character assassination report as a witness against me. And I was charged $7,500 for this determination. It's hard to defend yourself against people who have taken an oath to lie, but these the times we live in and they have a lot of power. This Masoniic mafia is not limited to government. In fact, it is so widespread that they are in every town, probably on every block. As a truck driver, I see their markers every day on town welcome signs, almost without exception. So watch out.

So after 3 years of being financially ruined by this Masonic government which supposedly hides under the “freedom of religion as long as you're not Catholic”, I was recently pushed a little too far when my oldest son was complaining to me that his head was slammed up against the wall by the Masonic ex-wife. Since the court system gives their own every advantage in court, even placing my children in the care of her father, a homosexual man who even has a DCFS report, I felt compelled to threaten these people with death if they did not stop abusing my children. As a dad, I'm in a tough spot. It's a sad case and the cards are really stacked against my children. The w.o.s. and her Masonic lawyer, friends, even my own mother's husband (the son of the Worshipful Master of a South African Lodge) have been hassling me, assassinating my character, following me around with a gun, and now punishing my kids for our rejection of the end-times “Lord”, the fire god of the Old Testament.

This website has been a defense mechanism for myself, essentially designed as a sort of kamikazee strategy to inspire a theological revolt against the false god of the end-times, something which will lead the world into the Armageddon War, hoping in vain for a messiah which will never come. If you are being harassed by these cowards, remember this: they do not have the courage to come at you directly. These cowards, similar to the lawmakers they hide behind, come at you in ways that suffocate your very survival, by getting you into court and bleeding you dry until you submit. I thought I would get help from other Catholics, but they prefer to look the other way because they themselves are deceived. Jews protect and lie for their own, but cursed Vatican II “Catholics” don't have the guts, and for this they will burn in Hell, along with their children who received the mark, just as the Apocalypse describes.

This tactic is how Masonry is methodically destroying children's lives and Catholic families, known as the mysterious “mark of the beast,” making both physical and spiritual slaves out of men and their children, turning them into soldiers and policemen of the State to defend the anti-Catholic criminals in power, loyalties easily purchased with the currencies the Jews print. The directions on this site are designed to correct what are referred to as “the sins of the fathers”, for which anathematized children will be excluded from Heaven and eventually sold off in the coming New World Order for food, water and survival.

So I was arrested two weeks ago and charged with a Class 4 felony for phone harrassment against the people harming my children. Tomorrow on March 6, 2013, I have to go before a judge and frankly, I expect more of the same nonsense and I expect to be sent to prison. If you've ever wondered why the courts protect those who sacrifice children to the Devil and then hassle Catholics within inches of their lives, I can answer that question someday because I'm living through this persecution myself. And so are my kids. Catholic Dogma from 1441 states that if anyone observes the prescripts of the Mosaic Law, the Ten Commmandments and their extensions, they will burn for an eternity in Hell. The Police who naively enforce these laws will someday have the system turned on them when as their own scriptures say, “those who lead into captivity shall go into captivity.” Their prisoners will have full access to them and will torture their families in the next life, and there will be nobody to protect them from their eternal punishment in Hell. If people really understood the consequences of their actions in this life, the world would be a much different place. But sadly they don't, and Traditional Catholic families like mine have to take the fall.

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Surprise of the century, right here:

Thanks for sharing, @ViolaSebastian! My first impression was wrong then: I assumed the guy’s crazy but harmless. But the death threats paint a different and far more sinister picture. 

Also, when I say crazy, I don’t mean to make fun of his apparent mental health struggles. He needs and deserves help and I’m afraid he isn’t getting any. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, FluffySnowball said:

Thanks for sharing, @ViolaSebastian! My first impression was wrong then: I assumed the guy’s crazy but harmless. But the death threats paint a different and far more sinister picture. 

Also, when I say crazy, I don’t mean to make fun of his apparent mental health struggles. He needs and deserves help and I’m afraid he isn’t getting any. 

His probation required that he submit to a mental health evaluation, which he protested very much. But, from the sounds of it, he underwent, given that he still posted after that and didn't get thrown in the slammer.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

That is . . . I don't think I have the words. If it was just the one deluded, clearly unwell guy, it wouldn't bother me as much. But he gets commenters who agree with him and believe all of that crap.

:shock:

ETA - apparently, Porky Pig was part of the Illuminati/Masonic/Jewish conspiracy (no word on Bugs Bunny):

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2cb289094bca214620772c8a6e0acc94.png

What makes sense? :wtf:

Edited by thoughtful
  • Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2