IGNORED

Lisa Metzger: Homeschooling on Bed Rest with Your 14th Child

JermajestyDuggar

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think it was a utilikilt! Because you need plenty of pockets when at an amusement park. No one wants to carry a bag or a purse around an amusement park all day long. But Lisa is so ignorant that she didn’t know what a utilikilt is. And instead of asking the man in line (my family always chats with folks in long lines at amusement parks), she takes a picture and posts it online so she can make fun of him. That’s how petty she is.

I've definitely seen guys at Walt Disney World wearing Utilikilts. They seem like they'd be great for amusement parks!

We seem to always run into people we know in amusement parks, even when we're 10 hours from home! I personally do carry my travel bag at amusement parks, but it's a sling bag that goes on my back, and has a holster on the strap for my camera. I just have too much crap I like to have at hand (listed under the spoiler - I wrote it out to try and remember what else was in there that I didn't just go without a bag when not taking photos).

Spoiler

In the bag is a lens or two, batteries and SD cards, a remote release cable, a gorilla pod, the tiny tools to take the hand strap and holster peg off (necessary to use a tripod), a lens pen (for cleaning lenses quickly), a cheap poncho, a chinese folding fan, Fuel Rods for my phone and the cord for that, a spare set of contacts (after I lost one on Space Mountain once), my wallet, a few pre-cut pieces of moleskin, an alcohol wipe, and a couple bandaids. Possibly a tiny tin of Tiger Balm, if my legs are hurting. When I went to Paris, I had the same in my bag plus a small tin of watercolors, a small bag with pencils, brushes and a pen, a couple napkins for drying brushes, a collapsible cup, and a small watercolor travel journal. It's a Kavu sling bag, and I love it. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My guess? The attention. She’s always come across as a major attention seeker. She gets even more attention because her pregnancies are dangerous. She gets to be a living martyr.

But with all the modern medicine to safe her. When doctors say she should stop getting pregnant because it's dangerous, she lay's it in god's hand and get knocked up again. But when it comes to the shit hitting the fan, no more faith in god alone and then the docs are good enough to safe her.

All this talk about men in kilts get a lot of defrauding images in my hand. All your fault.

• Upvote 2
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

Lisa is past 40 now and when you are advanced maternal age, you have a higher risk of multiples. She said on Facebook that before she got pregnant with this newest pregnancy, she miscarried twins. So she had back to back twin pregnancies and this one will result in one baby since she lost the other. I wouldn’t be shocked if she got pregnant with twins again after she has this baby. 

• WTF 3

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My favorite Lisa Metzger story. A few years back, she took a family vacation to an amusement park. While they were waiting in line for a ride, she snapped a picture of a guy in front of them and posted it on FB because she wanted to shame him for wearing a skirt. Her Facebook friends told her it was a kilt and there’s nothing wrong with kilts. She got super pissy and could not handle anyone disagreeing with her. She’s a fundie princess to the millionth degree. It was funny to watch though. 

5 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Maybe it was a Utilikilt? They're not the standard wool tartan, but they are pretty manly. Especially with a pair of Doc Martens...

In any case, who cares what other people wear? How does that affect her life?

I have discovered that there actually is a fashion movement to promote men wearing skirts , just as women have come to wear pants , without necessarily relinquishing masculinity .  I had not known there was so much for me to learn on the subject of fashion trends , since participating in this forum . Thanks FreeJinger .  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men's_skirts  ,  https://www.newsweek.com/why-men-are-claiming-back-skirt-628539 , https://www.thedailybeast.com/skirts-should-be-a-normal-choicefor-both-women-and-men , https://indie-mag.com/2018/01/fashion-men-in-skirts/ }  

• Upvote 4

Skirts cannot be masculine at all. /s 

Spoiler

A3B76BAA-2005-4588-8C48-61D7BA58CE02.jpeg

Spoiler

6AD837AF-13E3-4E29-AAAC-3F89B7003EEC.jpeg

Spoiler

70B62C7D-4EF3-4647-8FC9-9B0972E0D371.jpeg

ETA: I’m aware that the first photo is just a costume while the other two photos depict actual men’s clothing.  

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 20
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

My guess is that Lisa changed the names of her three adopted kids. Although I didn’t read this, it’s just a guess. Her children’s names all seem to stick to the same style. Lisa is such a narcissist that she wouldn’t care about a child whose had a certain name for 10 years. She cares more about what kind of names she likes. So I’m guessing she changed their names to suit her. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 8
  • I Agree 3

Are all her stories true?  I would generally never doubt someone’s experience with loss, but this does seem an exceptional number and I start to question if one would stretch the truth to relate to more people and “spread the message”. 

I was married to a pathological liar so, just wondering. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, OhNoNike said:

Are all her stories true?  I would generally never doubt someone’s experience with loss, but this does seem an exceptional number and I start to question if one would stretch the truth to relate to more people and “spread the message”. 

We could never really prove if it’s true or not. Most women can’t prove they’ve had a miscarriage or 20 in the past. I had a chemical pregnancy a long time ago. But I have zero proof of it. Therefore I could be lying and no one would ever know.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

We could never really prove if it’s true or not. Most women can’t prove they’ve had a miscarriage or 20 in the past. I had a chemical pregnancy a long time ago. But I have zero proof of it. Therefore I could be lying and no one would ever know.

Yes - absolutely. I just didn’t know if anyone really knew her?  It’s hard to explain but I guess anyone could be truthful or not about anything on the internet.  

29 minutes ago, OhNoNike said:

Yes - absolutely. I just didn’t know if anyone really knew her?  It’s hard to explain but I guess anyone could be truthful or not about anything on the internet.  

If she has as many pregnancy problems as she says, I believe it. Most of them were likely early miscarriages. 

4 hours ago, OhNoNike said:

Don't know about "all" but if she does have antiphospholipid syndrome then that is associated with a higher rate of miscarriage and stillbirth. Most women with it wouldn't have that many miscarriages because they would get to their desired number of kids and stop getting pregnant - not least because it causes complications in pregnancy, and there is a not insignificant risk of dying. Most women value being there for their existing children.

Edited by Ozlsn
Weird double post, possibly caused by son climbing up me like a koala
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

How old is she?  

If she's, say, 43, and started trying when she was, say, 18, and never used contraception,  that would give her 25 fertile years. Subtract ten years for ten successful pregnancies and a few months spent recovering from giving birth and being less fertile while breastfeeding (although maybe she doesn't). It would leave 15 years for 20 miscarriages which would be quite realistic I think, particularly if some or most were very short. Some people test positive  early and get their period within a few days anyway. So they can have suffered three miscarriages while other women who didn't test would just have thought they menstruated three times.

But I probably wouldn't believe anyone who claimed to have spent months in bedrest during each of her 20 unsuccessful  life threatening pregnancies. Because  drrrrama! she'd have been in danger of death for most of her adult life  and there would likely be lots of people telling her family very loudly that it was madness, even if she always ends up surviving. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

there would likely be lots of people telling her family very loudly that it was madness,

I suspect there are quite a few people who have tried. 

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

even if she always ends up surviving. 

So far at least. No guarantee of future survival obviously, and certainly the more pregnancies and the older she gets the more the risks increase. 

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My guess is that Lisa changed the names of her three adopted kids. Although I didn’t read this, it’s just a guess. Her children’s names all seem to stick to the same style. Lisa is such a narcissist that she wouldn’t care about a child whose had a certain name for 10 years. She cares more about what kind of names she likes. So I’m guessing she changed their names to suit her. 

While it seems like I keep coming back to this theme , it is also part of thought control , according to the BITE model . 

Change person’s name and identity 

http://old.freedomofmind.com/Info/BITE/bitemodel.php#thought  

• Sad 3

On 1/16/2020 at 1:09 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her two oldest bio children are adults. I believe Ethan is 18 and has a job as a realtor and Kaitlyn is around 20. Of course she has no career since she’s female. Her other two adopted children (besides Annalise) are teens. I’m sure they do a lot of the housework. They are the only black children in the family and I think they are bio brothers.

Her blog is metzgernation.com

Here is a family picture (Minus Annalise) to help you figure out ages. They currently have 7 boys and 6 girls. I don’t remember the sex of her current baby.

E3EB9C05-2750-4715-9FC0-C8FC72F36C6D.jpeg

What about Mark, as mentioned here in the about us part of her blog? :

"We are huge advocates of adoption! Mark was adopted at birth in an open adoption, where he grew up knowing his biological family. Annalise, who is now married and expecting her second baby, was adopted from an orphanage in Kazakhstan in a closed adoption at age 10. Trey and Jake were adopted in an open adoption at ages 2 and 5, from the United States. "

I am surprised that a controlling person like her would go for open adoptions.

• I Agree 3

1 minute ago, llucie said:

What about Mark, as mentioned here in the about us part of her blog? :

"We are huge advocates of adoption! Mark was adopted at birth in an open adoption, where he grew up knowing his biological family. Annalise, who is now married and expecting her second baby, was adopted from an orphanage in Kazakhstan in a closed adoption at age 10. Trey and Jake were adopted in an open adoption at ages 2 and 5, from the United States. "

I am surprised that a controlling person like her would go for open adoptions.

“Open adoption” doesn’t mean much. It’s up to Lisa and Mark to have any contact with the birth parents. They could cut them off anytime they want. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Open adoption means they know each other’s identities. In this case it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s how she’s using the term and she knows many people will automatically assume “one big happy family.”

I have two relatives with open adoptions. One is literally just “I know my first parents’ identities.” The other one is “open means open and we’re all one big family* and know everything about everyone.” 

*My relative always knew they were adopted and their first family was always being updated about them in childhood. As an adult their first family is an active part of their life. 

Edited by Giraffe
Still talking & riffle
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lisa gets all her scientific information from YouTube videos:

8FB87A9D-26C9-4FF1-98B2-BE85911D01F0.jpeg

I am so tempted to get a white coat, some pipettes, a lab looking background (look! A centrifuge! Tubes with coloured liquid! Large machines that go ping!) and a serious expression and see how much totally stupid stuff I can get people to believe. I'm reading a book about Belle Gibson, and dammit, there are a lot of people put there just waiting to believe apparently. Damn moral compass, screwing up my monetising opportunity.

(Also put some damn safety glasses on in the lab there. /oh&s rep)

Lisa knows jackshit about Toll-like receptors or how the immune system works. As for "no aborted fetal DNA (*cough*... albumin... protein)" - DNA and proteins are not the same thing you effing moron. Go back to Biology 101 and start again. Sheesh.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 7

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Here are the facts in regards to this topic  , for those whom might be interested .  { https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/aborted-fetal-tissue-and-vaccines-combining-pseudoscience-and-religion-to-demonize-vaccines-2/  ,  https://vaccine.fyi/antivax-myth-vaccines-contain-aborted-fetal-tissue/ , https://vaxopedia.org/2019/02/03/about-those-stanley-plotkin-videos/   } 

Edited by Marmion
I found an additional link that I felt was relevant
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

On 1/16/2020 at 11:32 AM, Alisamer said:

I've definitely seen guys at Walt Disney World wearing Utilikilts. They seem like they'd be great for amusement parks!

We seem to always run into people we know in amusement parks, even when we're 10 hours from home! I personally do carry my travel bag at amusement parks, but it's a sling bag that goes on my back, and has a holster on the strap for my camera. I just have too much crap I like to have at hand (listed under the spoiler - I wrote it out to try and remember what else was in there that I didn't just go without a bag when not taking photos).

Hide contents

In the bag is a lens or two, batteries and SD cards, a remote release cable, a gorilla pod, the tiny tools to take the hand strap and holster peg off (necessary to use a tripod), a lens pen (for cleaning lenses quickly), a cheap poncho, a chinese folding fan, Fuel Rods for my phone and the cord for that, a spare set of contacts (after I lost one on Space Mountain once), my wallet, a few pre-cut pieces of moleskin, an alcohol wipe, and a couple bandaids. Possibly a tiny tin of Tiger Balm, if my legs are hurting. When I went to Paris, I had the same in my bag plus a small tin of watercolors, a small bag with pencils, brushes and a pen, a couple napkins for drying brushes, a collapsible cup, and a small watercolor travel journal. It's a Kavu sling bag, and I love it. 

This backpack list is awesome sauce♥️?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

How does she not see the irony in this post? She’s constantly harassing women into staying pregnant when they don’t want to be. She is using their bodies too! She’s just mad because she hates gay people. 

638942AC-452F-47DC-820D-0A7769204CE5.jpeg

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I am so tempted to get a white coat, some pipettes, a lab looking background (look! A centrifuge! Tubes with coloured liquid! Large machines that go ping!) and a serious expression and see how much totally stupid stuff I can get people to believe. I'm reading a book about Belle Gibson, and dammit, there are a lot of people put there just waiting to believe apparently. Damn moral compass, screwing up my monetising opportunity.

(Also put some damn safety glasses on in the lab there. /oh&s rep)

Lisa knows jackshit about Toll-like receptors or how the immune system works. As for "no aborted fetal DNA (*cough*... albumin... protein)" - DNA and proteins are not the same thing you effing moron. Go back to Biology 101 and start again. Sheesh.

I'd also have a white piece of paper in a frame on the wall to make people think I have a medical degree. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

On 1/20/2020 at 1:12 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'd hate for any anti-vaxxer to get a blood transfusion.  Each unit is a big ol' bag of blood, full of someone else's DNA.  The patient will have no idea about the donor's sex or ethnicity or income level or if they ate organic last Friday.  Then the blood is injected directly into the patient's bloodstream.  The patient will probably need more than one unit of blood, which will most likely come from multiple donors.  The patient could have immigrant blood AND poor people blood AND opposite sex blood! If that isn't a reason for pearlclutching I don't know what is.

• Upvote 20
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 6

This woman is so blind I can’t take it. She is the biggest Mrs. Kravitz of them all! All she does is harass random women anywhere near an abortion provider with her ignorant beliefs and opinions.

3C85EEE7-6D30-45D7-AE9B-B52D6B688CF0.jpeg

• Upvote 6