IGNORED

Lisa Metzger: Homeschooling on Bed Rest with Your 14th Child

JermajestyDuggar

Edhelfin
18 minutes ago, JMarie said:

I wonder if she would "allow" any of the listed to be her Plexus customers.

She would love it. Money AND a chance to evangelize! 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JermajestyDuggar

• geeklove

• Giraffe

• JMarie

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like he knocked up his wife AND his daughter in the photos. Gross. 

I'd hate for any anti-vaxxer to get a blood transfusion.  Each unit is a big ol' bag of blood, full of someone else's DNA.  The patient will have no idea about the donor's sex or ethnicity or income l

Blood transfusions: Mr. Xtian had transfusions when he had his pancreatic surgery and of course, when he was fighting cancer. The medical staff asks a variety of questions before they even order the b

Posted Images

geeklove
2 hours ago, Edhelfin said:

She would love it. Money AND a chance to evangelize! 

I want to be on her downline and I'd tell her all my profits go to Planned Parenthood! 

• Haha 9
JermajestyDuggar

I just remembered Annalise’s husband is now clean, but was deep in addiction before he got clean and met Annalise. I hope very much for his continued sobriety. However I can’t help but think how absolutely horrible it would be if he did relapse in the future and she was on her own with 7 young kids and no education or job.

• Sad 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 1
smittykins
18 hours ago, geeklove said:

As for healthcare, she let her daughter go around with a sewing needle in her foot for a month before she took her to get x-rays. I guess Plexus doesn't flush out foreign bodies.

My foot hurts just thinking about it. 😣 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 6
  • 2 weeks later...
geeklove

Ah, Lisa is upset that a restaurant wouldn't let her in without a mask. Thoughts and prayers!

Screenshot_20210206-153728.png

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 2
JermajestyDuggar
13 minutes ago, geeklove said:

Ah, Lisa is upset that a restaurant wouldn't let her in without a mask. Thoughts and prayers!

Screenshot_20210206-153728.png

I love this. She deserved to be kicked out. Happy birthday you entitled selfish jerk!

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3
LorEl

Poor Lisa... To quote my host-mom back when I was an exchange student: „cry me a river“!

• Upvote 13
JermajestyDuggar

I’m so glad she’s 44. That means she probably won’t have any more babies. She makes little maids and sister moms out of them at a young age so if she never had another baby, it will mean less work and stress for her other kids. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
Ozlsn
5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I love this. She deserved to be kicked out. Happy birthday you entitled selfish jerk!

Given there are people in the background eating without masks I am guessing there was more than just refusing to wear the mask involved. Honestly though, talk about grow the hell up.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
JermajestyDuggar
12 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Given there are people in the background eating without masks I am guessing there was more than just refusing to wear the mask involved. Honestly though, talk about grow the hell up.

The picture is the next restaurant they went to after they got kicked out. I’m not sure what restaurant they went to after they got kicked out but I’m sure it’s a restaurant that doesn’t enforce masks. Since we know she won’t wear one unless she has to go to the hospital for her iron infusions. But she refuses to wear them in stores and restaurants.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3
geeklove
13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The picture is the next restaurant they went to after they got kicked out. I’m not sure what restaurant they went to after they got kicked out but I’m sure it’s a restaurant that doesn’t enforce masks. Since we know she won’t wear one unless she has to go to the hospital for her iron infusions. But she refuses to wear them in stores and restaurants.

I think she picked this restaurant on purpose. She gave them a review that said they're long-standing customers but then said there were only 2 menu items she liked. I'm sure she knew their policies and wanted a new project to raise a stink about. 

• Upvote 11
JermajestyDuggar
13 minutes ago, Edhelfin said:

What does communism have to do with the way germs spread?

Nothing. Idiots associate everything they don’t like with communism. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8
Edhelfin
8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Nothing. Idiots associate everything they don’t like with communism. 

I will at one point prepare a Covid Denier/Trumper bingo with their favourite buzzwords...

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 3
Themanda Duggar
On 2/6/2021 at 1:26 PM, LorEl said:
5 hours ago, Edhelfin said:

Not a thing, but the irony of calling a capitalist enterprise, like a restaurant, a “commie” is yet another sign that this woman has no place educating anyone.

Edited by Themanda Duggar
I’m not sure how the first quote box got here, but I can’t figure out how to delete it.
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1
JMarie

A business is worried about the well-being of its patrons? Let's label them communists! How very Christlike. 

The posted pic was taken at Pizzantica pizzanticanc.com

Edited by JMarie
additional thoughts
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1
Howl
3 hours ago, JMarie said:

The posted pic was taken at Pizzantica pizzanticanc.com

damn, the food on their web sites looks GREAT. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
JermajestyDuggar

I love Italian food and would prefer Italian over a steak house because I don’t eat beef. However I imagine if you are in the mood for a steak for your birthday and you have to get Italian instead, it’s probably disappointing. And I I’m glad because she deserves to be disappointed after acting like a toddler at the steak house. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1
geeklove

She got what she wanted for her birthday-attention. She strikes me as being extremely self centered. 

• Upvote 11
  • 1 month later...
geeklove

Here's Lisa trying to "cancel" someone even though she hates cancel culture. 

Screenshot_20210321-150008.png

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 6
JermajestyDuggar
8 hours ago, geeklove said:

Here's Lisa trying to "cancel" someone even though she hates cancel culture. 

Screenshot_20210321-150008.png

Oh yes. She and TAM would take pictures of doctors and their license plates when they were walking into planned parenthood. TAM would picket the homes of doctors who performed abortions. They are all horrible people that would flip the fuck out of anyone did this to them. 

• Upvote 4
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 4
Melissa1977
On 2/8/2021 at 1:44 PM, Edhelfin said:

Communist germs go into every person, no matter their social class haha

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1
Howl
On 2/6/2021 at 7:46 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m so glad she’s 44. That means she probably won’t have any more babies. She makes little maids and sister moms out of them at a young age so if she never had another baby, it will mean less work and stress for her other kids. 

Yeah, I'm wondering if the sister moms ever get a night out with a nice dinner.  

I was reading a twitter thread with multiple women responding who had grown up as sister moms.  The themes were: profound exhaustion,  social isolation, depression, loss of childhood, lasting poor health as a result of too much hard labor/not enough sleep, lack of education because they were working full time in the home and didn't have time to study.  There were, for example, 9-yr-old girls waking up to take care of fussy toddlers and infants, preparing full meals, organizing younger sister moms to do laundry and house cleaning and on and on.  It was so sad. 

• Sad 12
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 2
  • 4 weeks later...
JMarie

She added a new border to her Facebook profile pic. "MAKE FACES NORMAL AGAIN"

• Eyeroll 5
JermajestyDuggar
55 minutes ago, JMarie said:

She added a new border to her Facebook profile pic. "MAKE FACES NORMAL AGAIN"

If she wants to make her face normal again, she needs to get rid of that extreme filter she uses on every selfie.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9