• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
laPapessaGiovanna

Meghan and Harry 3: Working Towards Financial Independence

sableduck
39 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Guess this settles the question on paying for security in the US!

Well that’s the first thing he’s ever said that I agreed with.

viii

I’m not surprised; I figured they would just rename their account. I doubt they’ll be gone for long. 

hoipolloi

According to the CBC, moving to LA was always the "master plan" for H & M:

"They were always heading to L.A. That was the master plan," Katie Nicholl, Vanity Fair's royal correspondent, said via email.

But as with so much else in the world right now, the coronavirus pandemic may have prompted a change in their plans, and moved up the timing of their departure from Vancouver Island, where they had been living with their young son, Archie, since November.

"I think with North America shutting down because of COVID, they decided to move to California sooner," said Nicholl.

"Meghan wants to be near her mum [who lives in Los Angeles], which is understandable at this time, and they clearly have projects in the pipeline and wanted to get to L.A. as quickly as possible."

Spent
LittleOwl
On 3/30/2020 at 10:28 PM, WiseGirl said:

I hope that they give the handle back to it's original owner: A man in Sussex who was a Reading FC fan (which are nicknamed the royals)... they took it off of him! 

Depressed
tabitha2

They are about as slick and subtle as brick to the head . Everyone could tell they were not going to stay in a Canada for long and they would move back to LA so she could be a “Star” With her new clout.  

viii

Their new foundation name is Archewell. It has a backstory and served as the inspiration for Archie’s name~

The backpedaling from these two is unreal. 

IrishCarrie

I think the timing of their announcement is really unfortunate - perhaps they didn't mean to do it in an attention-seeking way but that's inevitably how it's come across. They should have had the sense to realise that this is not a time to announce anything that sounds like "Me!! Me!! Look at me!! Be interested in me and my plans!!!"

Depressed
tabitha2

They just do.They they don’t think. Other people’s engagements/weddings, Pandemics , press releases. That’s why people are getting over them. 

viii
7 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

They just do.They they don’t think. Other people’s engagements/weddings, Pandemics , press releases. That’s why people are getting over them. 

I’m even over them and I was rooting for them pretty hard. 

They just never seem to learn. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

CrazyMumma

I honestly think Meghan didn't realise the differance between celebrity and royalty.There are standards to uphold as a royal. Maybe I'm wrong... just my 2c