IGNORED

Son of Hephzibah House founder speaks out on Dr. Phil

PianoGal

Your a coward! You want me meet me face to face since your so up close and personal and we can discuss this! You can’t your a liar 

I swear I've heard this dialogue before.

Ah, yes:

Spoiler

image.jpg.854f10d05fc19571cc62254752f41001.jpg

In these times of quarantine, it's rather gratifying that we can still experience a sense of live street theater.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 21

1 minute ago, Lucinda said:

Oh okay to name my name and put lies out about me but when a coward claims to know me she can’t put her name out - bs 

She can name herself if she wishes.  YOU cannot name her because it's against our TOS and Guidelines.

There is a 90 minute edit policy and after that time no one can edit posts except the 3 admins.  No one can delete posts.

This stuff is all covered in our rules and TOS which you agree to when registering an account and/or posting.

You can be named here because you use your real name.  You wrote a book.  You went on the Dr. Phil show and you registered here using your real name.

I would suggest that you have your lawyer explain our Rules and TOS to you.  I'd say just read them, but I'm not sure you would be able to absorb the information.

As hilarious as this thread has become, it is clear that Lucinda is unable to stop herself for her own good.  Can we please go back to talking about the publicly available information about her and be less "personal."  It feels like we are kicking a puppy at this point.

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Shaquillle Oatmeal said:

Also, to be very clear, I was not the person who made that phone call. While I don't appreciate the allegation, I also know that wasn't me. In fact, the identity of the person is unclear; aside from Lucinda's claim... Which doesn't hold water with me. Got receipts?

Additionally, I'm not here to fight with Lucinda or anyone. But folks deserve to know how she threatens kids and does other unethical shit while being paid with public money.

Liar it is you

• Move Along 1
  • Fuck You 3

4 hours ago, Pammy said:

n the other hand, in other families, kids are given money quite abundantly -- specifically so that the money can be a teaching tool. Kids in these families regularly decide whether to spend their weekly or monthly personal spending budget on things like movie dates, new clothes, or art supplies. (Parents give them monthly or weekly cash money instead of buying them clothes, paying for the movie, or providing art supplies. The kids are still being provided for with generosity.) In these cases, when kids make mistakes that have financial costs, it makes sense for them to have to shift their personal spending budget away from 'things I was planning to buy this month' in order to cover something like, 'I wasted a lot of my lunch money on pop and chips, but now I need regular food, and that costs money too'. The context (parents giving kids budget-learning money in the first place) makes monetary consequences reasonable. It creates a teaching moment, but not a harsh one.

My parents did that and it was great. It gives a lot of responsability to an adolescent, shows them trust and allows them to choose their clothes etc. freely. I was very proud to be able to dispose of my small budget. I strongly recommend the principle, but obviously the parents are still responsible for their children and have to pay for necessities, even if the child has been overspending. The parents can always reduce the budget if their teenager is still to immature to deal with it. Food, board, and the essential infrastructure (heat and running water, access to the washing machine, basic transportation...) have to be free, unquestionably so, and the child can't ever have the slightest doubt that the parents will help them if something unexpected comes up or they have a real, unmet need. Letting your child go hungry as a punishment for not using his or her pocket money as intended is perverse and abusive, the same goes for demanding a monthly rent or similar from a minor. As for lunch money, where I live, it's usually the parents who pay a monthly fee, the money never goes through the hands of the students. That makes a lot of sense because it keeps them from buying snacks instead of the meals provided by the school.

Edited by ignorantobserver
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

:popcorn:

Now I'm actually craving popcorn and I blame you. ? This is a good thing because I need a nosh and I have it on hand. So thank you. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

:popcorn:

Is that the cheesy kind?  If I bring edibles and peach schnapps will you share?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, byzant said:

@Lucindabecause

What they are doing is referring to matters on the public record and their opinion  . You can demand it be removed just as i can demand a millon pounds and henry cavill as my sex slave- and have as much standing to do so. 

Love this and repeat it merrily! 

True! 

Jason Momoa for me, please, no $$ necessary.  

Lucinda, has it ever occurred to you that your "accredited" education has done you no favors?  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Scoot over... Bringing more snacks and soda because edibles... ????

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Absolutely!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Granwych said:

My friend is obsessed with Momoa. Bought an aquaman cut out for her from a local retailer. It's now attached to her ceiling.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

Wait. You were to come to my house with those things and paint nails! Are you bailing on me?
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Shaquillle Oatmeal said:

Scoot over... Bringing more snacks and soda because edibles... ????

I'll be in a corner taking suggestions for the FJ Stud Muffin coffee table photo album.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Granwych said:

Lucinda, has it ever occurred to you that your "accredited" education has done you no favors?  

Griffin O’Neal please...but I totally want the money, too.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

How many gallons of Nature’s Miracle is it going to take to get this stink out of the carpet?

We're going to have to rip it up and replace it.  I'll put in the order on Monday.

• Haha 13
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Wait. You were to come to my house with those things and paint nails! Are you bailing on me?

Of course not, I’m just inviting @Giraffe and her snacks!

We will also need cookies and mixers...and @Destiny likes cheese.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Of course bit, I’m just inviting [mention=27795]Giraffe[/mention] and her snacks!

We will also need cookies and mixers...and [mention=11277]Destiny[/mention] likes cheese.

I have a polish that I totally bought while thinking of you too. Giraffe, are you into pastels, brights, glitter? I have plenty.

Someone bring some chocolate too please.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, AmericanRose said:

Dude, what are you even trying to accomplish here. The thread was dead and had barely any posts until you came in with guns blazing. If you're trying to "clear up misconceptions", you're doing a shit job and just making yourself look worse (and simultaneously ensuring that more people read this thread).

Shooting blanks will do that.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Granwych said:

I'll be in a corner taking suggestions for the FJ Stud Muffin coffee table photo album.

I would like to submit Christopher Eccleston. 

Spoiler

chris.jpg.c3f1ec91515af570e94e29b2f881c1dc.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

I would like to submit Christopher Eccleston. 
Spoiler

chris.jpg.c3f1ec91515af570e94e29b2f881c1dc.jpg

YES PLEASE 12/10!
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Granwych said:

Is it weird that I would totally buy that book?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

How many gallons of Nature’s Miracle is it going to take to get this stink out of the carpet?

Told you that sheet vinyl flooring is best for situations like these.

• Haha 16
  • I Agree 3

Can I add my beloved TV husband John Oliver?

He does it for me on the cute nerdy and then that sexy sexy brain. 2e0b1f02d4ff4356c7acab41f0c04a91.jpg
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Is it weird that I would totally buy that book?

Free copies for all FJ members in good standing.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 4