IGNORED

Son of Hephzibah House founder speaks out on Dr. Phil

PianoGal

2 minutes ago, Lucinda said:

Your ignorance is shining bright!! And you are spreading lies and deceit- stop it now!! I have already gone to the police and my lawyer!!! 

Dude, what are you even trying to accomplish here. The thread was dead and had barely any posts until you came in with guns blazing. If you're trying to "clear up misconceptions", you're doing a shit job and just making yourself look worse (and simultaneously ensuring that more people read this thread).

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 2

How many gallons of Nature’s Miracle is it going to take to get this stink out of the carpet?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 26

On 6/6/2020 at 2:23 PM, Lucinda said:

Apparently you have no clue what Hippa violations are!! I never mentioned a name or where so f....off**reacted* or whoever you are

TFW you're so illiterate you can't correctly spell HIPAA. Or use very basic punctuation.

Edited by dawbs
quote contained private info
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Lucinda said:

Your ignorance is shining bright!! And you are spreading lies and deceit- stop it now!! I have already gone to the police and my lawyer!!! 

In the words of a hilarious fictional character, "I ain't scared of no po po! Call da po po, ho!'

13 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I so hope a police officer is reading this thread right now and laughing. Did you tell your lawyer you discussed getting lots of money in your settlement and wouldn't say hitting children is bad in all times and places? 

Lucinda disclosed to me that she refuses to get treatment for several diagnosed mental health conditions because the Bible and church are all the treatment she needs. As a result, police are at her home often for things like this. There has been discussion about whether or not to remove the minor children from her home because of Lucinda's behavior & inability to appropriately care for them. If she actually summoned the law then that dialogue among law enforcement and CPS was likely resurrected.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Drunk posting in the morning might actually be better than if that is her sober posting! If she does have a lawyer who she contacts over this I can imagine that he will cringe while reading through this thread, because there is just so much second hand embarrassment over her nonsensical, angry posts. 

Now your calling me a drunk when I don’t even drink! Lol you guys seriously are bullies and full of yourself! Does my life make you so jealous that you have to make crap up to better yourself! I really feel sorry for you! 

26 minutes ago, Shaquillle Oatmeal said:

Mistake on my part. Love & Logic doesn't require training or certification. And as such, I retract said statement.

However, I have been physically-present when Lucinda instructed parents to hit their kids.

Could you please SS the meme? Thanks.

You have been present??? So who are you To make such claims please tell me who you are ? Because your a liar!!!

• Fuck You 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Bless Your Heart 2

19 minutes ago, Shaquillle Oatmeal said:

In the words of a hilarious fictional character, "I ain't scared of no po po! Call da po po, ho!'

Lucinda disclosed to me that she refuses to get treatment for several diagnosed mental health conditions because the Bible and church are all the treatment she needs. As a result, police are at her home often for things like this. There has been discussion about whether or not to remove the minor children from her home because of Lucinda's behavior & inability to appropriately care for them. If she actually summoned the law then that dialogue among law enforcement and CPS was likely resurrected.

You are a liar! Who is this so I can give the police your name and number for the liable lies your telling!! Please if your telling the truth do not fear consequences for your actions if your telling the truth because your a bold face liar unless you prove who you are ! 

• Move Along 2
  • Fuck You 3
  • Bless Your Heart 2
  • Haha 4

Lucinda has set off my Everything's a Song Cue Syndrome, and so, I generously share my earworm:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, Shaquillle Oatmeal said:

TFW you're so illiterate you can't correctly spell HIPAA. Or use very basic punctuation.

I hope it was worth it [ redacted] you will be served 

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
Redacted attempted doxing
  • Fuck You 3
  • Downvote 3
  • Disgust 1

Is this woman demented?  You have to know when to stop,  lady, you have no chance of winning against these FJ people.  You are just not up to their level of smart.

??

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

Served with what? Court orders to stop writing the truth when you don't like it?

Lucinda, I'm way way way more enveloped in your world than the person you accuse me of being. But nice try. 

Have had decades to watch how dysfunctional and unhealthy you are; up close & personal. Watched you do very little to fix it.

You also said you would be serving FJ with legal papers yesterday. Did that ever come to fruition? Give me a gawdtdamn break.

Edited by Shaquillle Oatmeal
Redacted reference to doxing.
  • Upvote 5

On 6/6/2020 at 11:40 AM, Shaquillle Oatmeal said:

There you go again spreading lies! You claim you know me been in my home yet you hide behind fictional name- to spread your lies - you claim you know me tell me who you are and how you know me and when have you been to my home?! Your a liar unless you can prove it!! 

On 6/6/2020 at 12:16 PM, Shaquillle Oatmeal said:

Served with what? Court orders to stop writing the truth when you don't like it?

Lucinda, I'm way way way more enveloped in your world than (redacted). But nice try. 

Have had decades to watch how dysfunctional and unhealthy you are; up close & personal. Watched you do very little to fix it.

You also said you would be serving FJ with legal papers yesterday. Did that ever come to fruition? Give me a gawdtdamn break.

So if your not [redacted] who are you? Your a liar!! I don’t let anyone close to me!! Up close and personal- bs 

Edited by Coconut Flan
Redacted for attempted doxing
  • Move Along 2
  • Fuck You 3
  • Downvote 1

I am learning so much.

Terms I never knew existed like "libel-slander" and "liable lies" .

Nobody else knew they existed either so this feels like a real discovery. The frontier of legal language. ?

• Haha 37

On 6/6/2020 at 12:16 PM, Shaquillle Oatmeal said:

Lucinda, I'm way way way more enveloped in your world than (redacted). But nice try. 

Your a coward! You want me meet me face to face since your so up close and personal and we can discuss this! You can’t your a liar 

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Move Along 3
  • Fuck You 3

22 hours ago, Shaquillle Oatmeal said:

Coward and a liar 

Edited by Coconut Flan
Redacted name.
  • Move Along 3
  • Fuck You 2

So... This ridiculous turd nugget of a message appeared in my FJ inbox. Needless to say, I won't be removing a fucking comment. Not one. And Imma keep telling the truth about Lucinda. 

Moderator note:

Removed private message. Please do not do that again.

Edited by nelliebelle1197
Removed PM
  • Sad 1

https://share.icloud.com/photos/07W_tYZyiJkCpG3dElNvi6Dsg

this is the bitch was has called me crazy and has done nothing but harassed my family - this is shaquillie Oatmeal call to me - which the police have!! 
she is a liar she doesn’t know me never been to my home!!! Never witnessed me do anything 

I posted the video on Facebook check it out 

Edited by Lucinda
  • Move Along 4
  • Fuck You 2

Doxing is NOT tolerated here.  Do not name people, whether you are right or not.  

People can’t delete their posts, this isn’t Reddit.

Although maybe reddit would be a fun place for you two to fight so we don’t have to see it.  

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 3

10 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Doxing is NOT tolerated here.  Do not name people, whether you are right or not.  

People can’t delete their posts, this isn’t Reddit.

Although maybe reddit would be a fun place for you two to fight so we don’t have to see it.  

Oh okay to name my name and put lies out about me but when a coward claims to know me she can’t put her name out - bs - she can e-mail me her information then but she won’t because she is a coward and a liar!! 

Edited by Lucinda
  • Move Along 8
  • Fuck You 2

Also a friendly note that FJ has a list of suicide prevention hotlines on the opening page and suggestions of self deletion wont be tolerated here.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

14 minutes ago, Lucinda said:

Oh okay to name my name and put lies out about me but when a coward claims to know me she can’t put her name out - bs 

You went on Dr Phil and wrote a book AND outed yourself here posting as ...yourself.

Thats not doxing.  People can discuss those who put themselves in the public, no matter how obscure and irrelevant they are.  You doxxed yourself when you posted declaring your real identity.  

someone using a screen name is not.  I know that’s probably too complicated for you so perhaps one of your many lawyers can explain it.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
Riffle
  • Upvote 19
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 2

17 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Also, to be very clear, I was not the person who made that phone call. While I don't appreciate the allegation, I also know that wasn't me. In fact, the identity of the person is unclear; aside from Lucinda's claim... Which doesn't hold water with me. Got receipts?

Additionally, I'm not here to fight with Lucinda or anyone. But folks deserve to know how she threatens kids and does other unethical shit while being paid with public money.

Edited by Shaquillle Oatmeal
  • Upvote 2
  • Move Along 1

4 minutes ago, Lucinda said:

Oh okay to name my name and put lies out about me but when a coward claims to know me she can’t put her name out - bs 

YOU are a public figure who wrote a book and went on Dr. Phil. I thought you were leaving.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2