IGNORED

Son of Hephzibah House founder speaks out on Dr. Phil

PianoGal

I'm sure there will be money in the budget for fuzzy socks. 

But I’m balance challenged and hate walking in socks. That’s how you shatter bones!
I make a great negroni

What is that, and when are you bringing me one to try?
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Destiny said:

If I can have heated, I’m okay with laminate. ;)
I don’t have patience at all for waiting to dry. That’s part of the reason I used to pay for gel. The drops were game changing for me.

Me neither I always try So hard then end up screwing them up. Even when it's a professional and I'm a bridesmaid. I so notorious I'm now not invited to the coordinating nails for wedding parties! 

Edited by byzant

Me neither I always try So hard then end up screwing up up. Even when it's a professional and I'm a bridesmaid. I so notorious I'm now not invited to the coordinating nails for wedding parties! 

Same. I’m bad at babying my nails while they dry. That’s why the drops have been game changing. I’ve gotten pretty good at doing my fingers. My toes? Well, that’s still a WIP. I still manage to paint half my damn foot.
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Destiny said:

But I’m balance challenged and hate walking in socks. That’s how you shatter bones!

Okay, dewdrop...we’ll keep you safe!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Destiny said:

It's gin  campari and vermouth in a cool glass. And immediately of course! 

Annoyingly can't make the picture work but here's a link.https://www.google.com/search?q=negroni+recipe&client=ms-android-huawei-rev1&tbm=isch&prmd=visn&sxsrf=ALeKk029Ml1p8yXjP9ERpBYXpDSdFcXkng:1591478964743&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVnPGSke7pAhUjwuYKHTgNA2IQ_AUIEygC&biw=360&bih=398&dpr=3#imgrc=zgWrNJblfUaPkM 

Edited by byzant

I know this is the land of make believe but FYI in my little part of it the fuzzy navel and edible is real.  

• Haha 2
  • Love 2

I’ve never heard of Campari. Bring one over. I like trying new cocktails. My current obsession is old fashioneds.
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 3

Just now, Destiny said:

I’ve never heard of Campari. Bring one over. I like trying new cocktails. My current obsession is old fashioneds.

You’d like it, but I wouldn’t because not sweet enough.  (Says the woman known to put koolaid in moscato to make it sweeter.)

• Disgust 2
  • Haha 2

<----- Alan Rickman, adorable even in that makeup.

I hate liquor and nail polish, but @Destiny, and anyone else who wants to join us, I am down for binge-watching John Oliver.

I've learned things from him that I would never have had the patience to listen to anyone else talk about, and he is one of the few people who can make me laugh out loud.

Trevor Noah and Stephen Colbert are on my brainy, deep, funny and lovely to look at while laughing and learning list, too.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

You’d like it, but I wouldn’t because not sweet enough.  (Says the woman known to put koolaid in moscato to make it sweeter.)

We could be married if it weren’t for food and beverages, because no, B, no.
I hate liquor and nail polish, but [mention=11277]Destiny[/mention], and anyone else who wants to join us, I am down for binge-watching John Oliver.
I've learned things from him that I would never have had the patience to listen to anyone else talk about, and he is one of the few people who can make me laugh out loud.
Trevor Noah and Stephen Colbert are on my brainy, deep, funny and lovely to look at while laughing and learning list, too.

I am ALWAYS down to binge my beloved John. When I’m sad I binge his YouTube channel. Anyone who can make special districts entertaining is worthy of my undying devotion. I was never much of a daily show girl, but I still miss Colbert Report every day.
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 3

Can we add Daniel Craig to the book? Because he makes me have very defrauding thoughts. :bananna-demon:

I’ll bring the vodka/cranberry. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

11 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Love an old fashioned. It has a similar tartness

Will bring some sugar syrup and recipes to try for @HerNameIsBuffy. Pretty sure I can make a sweet violet cocktail and a mean aviation and death in the afternoon. 

Edited by byzant
  • Upvote 1

Love an old fashioned. It has a similar tartness

Will bring some sugar syrup and recipes to try for [mention=21524]HerNameIsBuffy[/mention]. Pretty sure I can make a sweet violet cocktail and a mean aviation and death in the afternoon. 

Aviation and death?
I know this is the land of make believe but FYI in my little part of it the fuzzy navel and edible is real.  

I’m considering joining you in edible-ville. I’m consulting lord google on the topic.
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

We're going to have to rip it up and replace it.  I'll put in the order on Monday.

That dadburn Todd Packer!!!

• Haha 5

My boy Tom

Spoiler

image.png.60ba2f1e4177e0b943c6e8f80d6e8ca4.png

• Upvote 1
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

My boy Tom

Hide contents

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2

10 hours ago, byzant said:

Absolutely :sorry i didnt mean to imply anything but praise for your qualification and my critism was specifically about lucinda trying to intimidate people on the grounds of shakey qualifications. I  just found it funny that @Lucinda was dismissing your clearly written, helpful info because of her "qualifications" . 

Thank you for the info and the links. I find it facinating as i had a very traditional academic childhood and its so intersting to see how many other options/ paths people have taken. 

From how you write here any of the lawyers i work with would be delighted to work with someone with your skills! Good luck. And hope your brother gets the issues resolved. 

Our of interest Is your user name from walter scott? 

Ha they dont seriously use humoural theory do they- i mean its facinating as part of history but was outdated in the 16th centuary! Thank you for the test im melancholic  which to be fair i could have guessed

Oh I realized that you were just calling out " she who will not be named " .  And I thank you for that .  Yes , unlike a certain before mentioned someone , I do try to construct my postings in a professional manner , even going so far as to tending to offset reference links , especially multiple at a time , within these horizontal  v s , which on my tablet looks like this .  { }  This is what I learned to do as part of legal writing procedure . Which is why I think that it is not hard for people whom are aware of this to readily believe me when I say that I am a certificated paralegal ;  where as with the woman we were mentioning , her grammar , and spelling were so abysmal people have cast doubt upon whatever learning she might have supposedly received .  So I think that between this , and my research skills , any law firm would be fortunate to have me .    But enough flexing about myself .  In answer to your questions , my username on this forum is derived from the original Anglo-Norman form of my one late grandmother's maiden name .  { 

http://www.allfamilycrests.com/m/marmion-family-crest-coat-of-arms.shtml ,  

https://www.houseofnames.com/merryman-family-crest }  I decided to go with this , as unlike the woman we were dealing with here , I didn't wish to disclose my given name , especially given how relatively uncommon , and foreign , my personal surname is ; I hadn't wanted to divulge it , lest I end up getting doxxed .  My foster brother is hopefully going to be enabled to complete his enlistment process . The recruiter is currently waiting for a copy of the permission form , that the State of Ohio issued for my sister to homeschool him .   P.S. On the new topic of this thread , even though I personally only have at most aesthetic attraction to either sex , among those celebrities I find to be visually appealing are these two chess masters , Alexandra Botez , and Magnus Carlsen .  

Spoiler

28583276.c8e6770e.1200x1200o.2c14c4d8d56

Spoiler

81147_l200

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

My boy Tom

Hide contents

Him in the night manager- god he was hot 

• Upvote 3

I'm so happy to have John Krasinski over here all to myself... ( not savvy enough to link hawt pic lol) 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I would like to submit Christopher Eccleston. 

Hide contents

chris.jpg.c3f1ec91515af570e94e29b2f881c1dc.jpg

Love my Doctors. Let's add David Tennant too please! 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

<----- Alan Rickman, adorable even in that makeup.

I hate liquor and nail polish, but @Destiny, and anyone else who wants to join us, I am down for binge-watching John Oliver.

Is anyone aware of John Oliver's early work on " Mock The Week " ?  

https://mocktheweek.fandom.com/wiki/John_Oliver#Other_work  

Spoiler

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Destiny said:

Sure. I just bought a TON of polish. I don’t have a problem, really. I can quit buying polish any time! 

If I paint your nails will you dye my hair? I don’t have the courage to do it myself. 

I'll bring the powders and holographic glitters. I only have like 12 polishes, but I have ALL the powders from mirrors, to duo chrome, to holographic. I also have gobs of stamping stuff, including a set of Starry Night plates. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Is anyone aware of John Oliver's early work on " Mock The Week " ?  
https://mocktheweek.fandom.com/wiki/John_Oliver#Other_work  
Spoiler

I’m a fan of the Bugle. If you can find old episodes do it!
I'll bring the powders and holographic glitters. I only have like 12 polishes, but I have ALL the powders from mirrors, to duo chrome, to holographic. I also have gobs of stamping stuff, including a set of Starry Night plates. 

Stamping is a bridge too far right now. I’m sticking with polish and an accent nail for the moment. That’s some seriously pretty stuff though! I’m jealous of your collection.
  • Upvote 2