IGNORED

New Season: Meri, Meri and More Meri

Tatar-tot

I've heard that he's staying exclusively with Robyn and their kids.  Christine was supposed to have complained that he's only seen her kids a couple of times and then only for a few minutes while standing in the driveway.

If this is true, I wonder if Kody is actually trying to prevent the spread of Covid 19 among his family or if he's using it as an excuse to relieve himself of the burden associating with his three less favored wives and their children.

Edited by Flossie
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 8

On 8/30/2020 at 12:00 AM, OyToTheVey said:

Christine always said she wanted to be the third wife. I think she just wanted kids and put up with any husband that came along. Christine is the one with ties to Kingstons/FLDS. Her family is deeply embedded. I don't remember which group but like crazy embedded.

I remember her saying this is one of the very first episodes. She was still pregnant with Truly. That’s how long ago it was. She was doing a “talking head” segment and explained that in polygamy the third wife is brought in usually when the first two marriages go through a rocky patch. Apparently the new and more exciting third marriage is supposed to even everyone out and set the four up for smooth sailing. I will never be able to wrap my head around adding more to the mix when trouble is already brewing. Or why someone else should “fix” the problems of people already in a situation... but anyhow. She always stated that she wanted the family not just the man, so I’m with you on the “this is how Christine gets her brood of kids” idea. Its the AUB group she’s associated with. One of her aunts Krystin Decker has left polygamy and does a lot of interviews and even wrote a book “Fifty Years In Polygamy: Big Secrets and Little White Lies.” It was a good read, and very eye opening. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 1

On 1/4/2021 at 12:20 AM, habert said:

I don’t follow the Brown’s very closely. Do we know how they’re handling quarantine? Is Kody visiting all his wives?

None of the wives feature Kody much on their Insta pages, but Christine had a story around Thanksgiving about how Kody was eating just the tops off the rolls and not the rest and it was bugging her.

Janelle last posted a picture of him with one of her daughters in August mentioning that a positive about quarantine was being able to go on spontaneous picnics. So he’s at least hanging out with those two.

Meri posted a picture of her and Kody (no mention of when it was taken) stating that straying married to him was her choice and everyone else could mind their own business. She also posted a picture of her and Ariella together around Christmas, so she’s at least seeing Robyn’s branch of the family. 
Based off their social media, the wives either like their privacy so they only post about their own children (and rarely about Kody), or they don’t get together much but they’re not intentionally quarantining from him/each other.

On 1/4/2021 at 5:14 AM, Flossie said:

I've heard that he's staying exclusively with Robyn and their kids.  Christine was supposed to have complained that he's only seen her kids a couple of times and then only for a few minutes while standing in the driveway.

If this is true, I wonder if Kody is actually trying to prevent the spread of Covid 19 among his family or if he's using it as an excuse to relieve himself of the burden associating with his three less favored wives and their children.

Based off things they’ve said on Instagram at least Christine and Janelle have been seeing Kody during quarantine. Christine seems pretty happy with life. Considering that all of her kids but Truely are older teens/young adults I doubt she’d be complaining the way she would have when they were younger especially since the kids most likely have their own phones and can keep up/make plans with Kody on their own.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sister Wives is coming back!!! Yay! It’s such a fun train-wreck.

Quick thoughts:

1) Kody still seems to live in polygamy la-la-land and seems to think with better/more cooperative wives his life would be easier

2) Kody does not understand women

3) They haven’t lived as “one big family” for years. Why do they still care? There are no little kids at home anymore except Truly, Sol, and Ariella. 

4) Some of this most have been filmed almost a year ago when the pandemic started because they showed Janelle talking to her kids about Kody possibly not coming over, but according to social media he still does see everyone.

5) I’ve been noticing on social media that Christine has seemed pretty busy, independent, and happy without Kody around. Hmmm...her storyline might have some truth to it. In early seasons she always wanted Kody around and was upset when he wasn’t. She seemed to not know she had the ability to be happy independently from him. I wonder if she started realizing over the last year that she was happier when he wasn’t around and more unhappy when being forced to make group decisions.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

I wish Meri, Janelle, and Christine were allowed to seek romantic relationships outside of Kody, if they so desired. Then while it wouldn't excuse Kody being a horses behind, they wouldn't have all their eggs in the Kody basket. 

• Upvote 9

33 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

I wish Meri, Janelle, and Christine were allowed to seek romantic relationships outside of Kody, if they so desired. Then while it wouldn't excuse Kody being a horses behind, they wouldn't have all their eggs in the Kody basket. 

I can see Christine being very happy either being in a monogamous marriage (with anew guy...I think she’s over Kody), or single. 
I’d be interested to know what other polygamist families look like after most of the children have grown and gone. In addition to the obvious Kody problem, it seems like Janelle, Meri, and Christine enjoy spending their time traveling to keep up with their grown kids who are scattered because that is  their “family”. The house in Lehi seemed to be the high point of their family togetherness. 

Also...Robyn’s comment, “I feel like a stepmom!”

Ummm...that’s basically what a sister wife/mom is.

• Upvote 3

Robin, Robin, Robin, sheesh. Yes, you are a stepmom. I mean that's what you would be be if Christine had been Kody"s wife, and they were now divorced. Kody is a stepfather to your children from your first marriage, right? Well it's a two way street, and you choose to marry a guy who had 3 wives. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Random updates while waiting for the new season:

-Still no Kody showing up anywhere on social media. Outside of the show they do seem like rather private people.

-Maddie is selling Plexus and doing rather well. She’s already a Gold ambassador and based off comments has a lot more interest coming her way. The Browns have always done pretty well with MLMs. Since everyone else in the family is selling LuLaRoe it’s nice that she found her own niche before everyone else jumped on board.

-Maddie is also back in school

-Mykelti is due in about a month, so maybe there will be a baby special after this season?

-Also...Mykelti and Tony have been married four years! They seemed like an odd pairing, but they’re still together and seem happy!

Edited by DalmatianCat
More info
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

I’m sad to hear Maddie is shilling Plexus. Yes, she did an MLM before, but at least Lularoe sells a real product. Plexus is pretty much pure snake oil, and some of their products seem downright dangerous. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Dominionatrix said:

I’m sad to hear Maddie is shilling Plexus. Yes, she did an MLM before, but at least Lularoe sells a real product. Plexus is pretty much pure snake oil, and some of their products seem downright dangerous. 

Yes, LuLaRoe does actually sell a product, but I think they’re an incredibly predatory company just because their startup cost is so much higher that Plexus. I’ve had plenty on friends/acquaintances get sucked in. Their startup cost is around $5,000 (I haven’t looked it up lately, I could be wrong) and lots of women are left with a roomful of inventory that they sell for cheap when they try to get out of the game. Most of them didn’t get near the level of success Meri has. I personally think that the Lularoe bubble won’t last much longer...people aren’t wearing as many tunics as they were five years ago. I don’t know how, but the Browns do seem to have a magic touch with MLMs. Weren’t Kody and Janelle selling vitamins at some point and that’s how they made money early on in the show in between other gigs? Or do they just start so many businesses something is bound to stick?

• Upvote 9

@DalmatianCat oh, for sure,  all MLMs are predatory bubbles by design. I just think ones that make dubious health claims and may have caused birth defects are in an extra horrific category. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

The words "Maddie is doing rather well" and "is selling plexus" dont belong in the same sentence. More like "Maddie is doing okay but is unemployed so has resorted to selling plexus." 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

People has a new piece online promoting the season premiere this Sunday. It doesn’t really offer any new insight into the family or their relationships. They continue to spout the same talking points about what the Principle of plural marriage means to them and why they chose it.

One thing I thought was interesting - especially after seeing the clip showing Christine’s unhappiness - is that she says, “I don't know what The Principle is going to turn into necessarily, but it's been a fun evolution of that word, anyway.” It sounds like she’s uncertain about her future and that’s a great way to tease the upcoming season, but I can’t imagine any one of them leaving. She’s probably uncertain about the future because she doesn’t know where Kody will drag them all next. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

22 hours ago, gustava said:

I watched almost 3 hours last night.  They might as well ditch the douche.

They should have done that years and years ago. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

What's going on now?  Has Meri returned from her extended stay at the B&B?  Has Christine discovered that she's got better things to do than wait for Kody to show up?  Has Janelle been filmed not in her recliner or solo fishing?  Does Robyn look like she'd like some time without Kody hanging around?  

What about the kids?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

One thing that was very interesting in the premier episode and People article...they’re finally talking more about why they chose polygamy instead of just doing the vague “it’s for our religion” that they’ve done in the past and trying to hurry by the question. This was the most upfront they’ve been about what/why they believe and do what they do. They’ve always tried to skirt the issue as much as possible before. 
It also confirmed a suspicion I’ve had for a long time...Janelle is the least likely to leave the lifestyle because she converted as an adult, on her own, and did so for logical (to her) reasons. Meri and Christine’s answers about choosing the principle because “that’s how I was raised” definitely lead to questioning things you grew up hearing and going along with and I think it shows in their struggles now. Right now Janelle is the one who wants this to work because she believes in it...everyone else...seems to be having second thoughts. Kody flat out seems to want a way out, but has no idea how to go about it.

Also...when Kody was doing his whole “I think I might have hade a mistake” speech, did anyone catch that he mentioned he was with Logan when he was having that revelation? It makes me wonder if he starting to be envious of all his children who have chosen monogamous marriages and seem happier than him/his wives.

• Upvote 12

Kody’s exhausted from driving from house to house

me:  I said that we’d get that two seasons ago when you idiots abandoned Vegas and moved to Flagstaff.  Zero sympathies from me.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Kody’s exhausted from driving from house to house

me:  I said that we’d get that two seasons ago when you idiots abandoned Vegas and moved to Flagstaff.  Zero sympathies from me.

Kody seems like he’s in waaaaay over his head. I mean...he’s always seemed like that, but this time it actually seemed like he had a microsecond of self-reflection before complaining that his wives want him to fix all their problems and are unhappy. I got the distinct impression that Kody wouldn’t mind to much if all of his wives left him and he could start fresh elsewhere. I don’t think he wants to run off with just Robyn...he’d like to run off alone.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I don't actually believe Kody does drive from house to house.  I think except for filming he rarely sees the rest of his family. 

Other than Robin and their little children I don't think anyone is clamoring for his attention. The original 3 have become used to being without him and probably see his flaws more clearly. His other children are busy with their own lives and interests.

I don't think Kody knows how to live without being the center of attention so he pouts ,shakes his god-awful hair around and pretends to be reflecting on his life.

• Upvote 9

24 minutes ago, Botkinetti said:

Other than Robin and their little children I don't think anyone is clamoring for his attention. The original 3 have become used to being without him and probably see his flaws more clearly. His other children are busy with their own lives and interests.

Good point...there’s what...maybe 5 teenagers left at home between Christine and Janelle? Even if they love their dad most teens aren’t begging to spend with their dad every day.

Kody claims that he wants his wives to want to be in plural marriage because they are in love with him and not because a church doctrine told them to. Well, Christine and Meri were both madly in love with him at one point, and their feelings about the church probably came second. Janelle is most committed to the principle (and probably least “in love” with Kody) and is the most happy/stable. I would put Robyn somewhere in the middle. I think she likes Kody well enough (moving to Flagstaff has seemed to remove most of her rose-colored glasses in regards to Kody), but she has always seemed more devout and concerned about her faith and interested in her children staying in their faith than the other wives.

How does Kody not see the correlation???? The wives who were most head over heels for him are the most miserable, and the ones who married him as a means to a spiritual end are the most happy?

Edited by DalmatianCat
Typo
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 1

The Browns have six minor children left:

Ysabel (turns 18 this year) with Christine

Breanna (turns 17 this year) with Roby

Savannah (turns 17 this year) with Janelle

Truely (turns 11 this year) with Christine

Solomon (turns 10 this year yes they've been on TV THAT long) with Robyn

Ariella ( turned 5 this year) with Robyn

So no one needs a monster house unless a miracle occurs and they all move in together.  By next year Meri and Janelle would theoretically have no children permanently living at home.  Christine would have Truely and Robyn would have her two younger ones. 

I think Kody's big problem is that the bloom is off with Robyn and while he was infatuated with her, his other wives got fed up with him.  Now he's stuck with four wives who all have his number and he has nowhere to run to hide as he used to do.  

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

38 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

The Browns have six minor children left:

Ysabel (turns 18 this year) with Christine

Breanna (turns 17 this year) with Roby

Savannah (turns 17 this year) with Janelle

Truely (turns 11 this year) with Christine

Solomon (turns 10 this year yes they've been on TV THAT long) with Robyn

Ariella ( turned 5 this year) with Robyn

So no one needs a monster house unless a miracle occurs and they all move in together.  By next year Meri and Janelle would theoretically have no children permanently living at home.  Christine would have Truely and Robyn would have her two younger ones. 

I think Kody's big problem is that the bloom is off with Robyn and while he was infatuated with her, his other wives got fed up with him.  Now he's stuck with four wives who all have his number and he has nowhere to run to hide as he used to do.  

Ok, wow...those kids are even older than I thought. I think they started filming this season in fall 2019. Seeing how everyone was gushing over Maddie and Caleb’s little ones when they showed up was very sweet and made me think that they all just miss having little kids and babies around.

Edited by DalmatianCat
Typo
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Sister Wives Season 15 Episode 1 Being Strong or Being a Bitch Recap

STH- Solo talking head (solo interview)

ACI- Adult couch interview (Kody, Meri, Janelle, Christine and Robyn on the couch)

AAL- Adults at lunch (Kody, Meri, Janelle, Christine, and Robyn at lunch)

The first episode appears to have been filmed before COVID.

No voiceover in the adult credits, just pictures with their name.

ACI (adult couch interview) Kody says they’ve been in Flagstaff over a year and the family has been separated. Robyn is currently renting the home she is trying to buy. Christine has bought her home. Meri and Janelle are renting. Janelle STH (solo talking head) and Christine STH both claim Kody is driving between the houses every day.

Kody STH families in separate rentals, family doesn’t feel connected everything feels like it is falling apart. Las Vegas homes took longer to sell than expected, had planned to use money from Vegas homes to build in Flagstaff, didn’t happen. Kody said he is on the verge of mental exhaustion because of the constant grind. ACI- Christine expected to be geographically different, didn’t expect to feel separate, isolated, lonely. Robyn said the distance is allowing us to live separate lives and affect family culture. 

Robyn and Kody are still trying to buy the house Robyn is currently renting. They expected it to take a week, it’s been a month. Robyn and Kody have been using UHAUL trucks as storage containers for a few weeks, renew the truck rental every week the house sale doesn’t close. Kody wants to unload the trucks, Robyn said no not until the house is a done deal. They are trying to find some of the kids clothing in the UHAUL. Kody claims the underwriting to finance the house is unusual, Robyn doesn’t think so. Kody unusual for most people, not unusual for us; Robyn agrees not for us. Kody said he’s intertwined financially with all the wives. Robyn said it is very confusing for anyone who looks at our finances. Kody it isn’t because we are doing bad finances (his words) it is because their family tax return is 50 pages. Robyn says she thinks it is also because they are a plural family, and their paperwork is complicated. Robyn says they keep asking for more stuff, and it is starting to spread into the other wives. Kody said in the future he may say to his wives finance the home alone and keep my name off the home. Robyn agreed it was probably a good idea. Robyn is still looking for rentals daily in case God has another plan and says Kody gets mad. Kody said at this point if they found a house that was better they could rent he would jump on it.

ACI Janelle when they moved to Las Vegas they didn’t know how it was going to work out, and it was difficult. Janelle said now it is easy to look back on Vegas and say it was awesome. Kody said they were forced to leave Vegas, they chose to move Flagstaff. Janelle said it doesn’t matter, Kody has his grumpy defeated face, Janelle said they are there, it is hard, but they made a decision, why are they being so wussy. Janelle said let’s buckle up and make it work.   

Kody and Robyn standing in the UHAUL disagreeing on what God wants in terms of their housing.

Janelle STH said they had the goal to get on the Coyote Pass property, but she doesn’t think that is the right goal now. She feels they’ve become lackluster about their relationships (picture of the adults) and feels they need to fix it now. Janelle is going to have a conversation with the family.

Christine and Meri in STH both said the adults don’t get together often. Christine said it’s probably been months. Remember this is pre COVID, so that isn’t the reason.

AAL (adults at lunch) Janelle said her eye is twitching she’s so nervous. Kody asks should they be nervous? Janelle said no. Janelle asks the other adults why did they enter the principle? Janelle STH Principle means the principle of plural marriage, a gospel principle for them. Christine, Meri and Robyn all had STH with surprise reactions. Janelle tells the table she entered the principle because she loves the idea of the whole family, the whole group synergy, and progression- that they would overcome their crap. Janelle STH the whole purpose of plural marriage is to learn how not to be selfish. Meri at lunch said she was raised in it, and in STH said her dad took a plural wife when she was 11, it was not out of ordinary to her. Christine to the table said liked the sisterhood of her grandmas after her grandpa died, Christine STH said she had two moms, that is what family was to her a lot of moms. Robyn at lunch said the big family thing was cool to her, she loved how the Brown family functioned when she met them in 2009. Kody at lunch said we seemed so functional, and Meri said boy we pulled the wool over your eyes. Robyn responded she never said that (wool pulled over her eyes), that still exists.

AAL Kody said he told friends recently he didn’t want to be an advocate of plural marriage anymore because he is now more aware of the apparent and obvious unfairness of the relationship. Kody said he has all the love he wants, yet the wives are sometimes pining for love from Kody. Kody tells the table he recently told Logan he’s really messed it up (assuming he means plural marriage). Kody STH said they came to the principle by way of commandment and the ideal it was a better way, and the stark reality is the struggle. He wants to ask wives did they marry him because they wanted a good life, loving husband and good relationship with him? Or Did they marry him because their religion commanded it? Kody AAL said to his wives with what he knows about plural marriage he wonders if he would do it again, knowing what he knows, and how hard it is on the wives. Christine STH said there is no should have done it differently, and it was super hard to hear. Kody said at lunch he doesn’t like idea they are in plural marriage because it was commanded. He likes the idea of plural marriage they were in love and chose to build a family together. Meri STH hard to hear. Kody at lunch said when its good he’s an idealist, when it’s not going well he gets grouchy and thinks he can’t believe he did it to himself and the wives. Robyn STH said doesn’t know if it was helpful for Kody to share that, and she said it just makes everyone discouraged. Kody AAL said he likes his life and when the wives complain to him he wonders if they like theirs. Janelle STH what was the point of this, did I screw it all up? Janelle thinks Kody feels all the pressure right now.

AAL Janelle to the crowd asks does the family feel like it used to when Robyn first met them? Robyn said since moving to Flagstaff it feels different. Christine said they aren’t doing things together, and when they do things together it is stressful. Christine STH said getting the adults together for dinner took months. Janelle AAL feels it changed when they moved to Vegas, and she was lonely in the cul-de-sac. Meri STH said before Vegas Kody always emphasized one family, and they were. Meri said the older kids have that bond, and after moving to Vegas the next group of kids didn’t have that close bond. Janelle AAL said they don’t need each other as much, they’ve lost something and she doesn’t know what the solution is. Janelle is an advocate of one home, but she’s not saying that’s the answer. Kody STH thinks the one home conversation stimulated these thoughts for Janelle, and wonders how do they quantify as one family if they don’t live in one home? Janelle AAL feels tribalism the Christine tribe, Meri tribe etc with Kody as the chief.

AAL Janelle said she is aware that she isn’t thinking family first like she used to. Janelle says come on Meri chime in, we had a discussion and you had the same thoughts, Meri smiles. Meri STH she said she’s having a hard time remembering this convo she had with Janelle, but she does agree with her. Meri AAL aks Janelle when did we talk? Janelle gives the details, Meri asks why doesn’t she remember this convo. Janelle STH it’s weird Meri doesn’t remember. Kody STH Janelle is placing herself in a vulnerable place having this convo, and Meri is afraid to be vulnerable. Meri STH being in 4 separate homes it is easy to escape, and she doesn’t get a phone call from Kody unless it is business. AAL Meri agrees it feels different after being directly asked by Janelle. Meri STH said she doesn’t feel like they have the family community they had in Vegas, and she doesn’t have friends in Flagstaff.

AAL Janelle tells the table she thinks the move to Vegas and separate homes is when the change began. Robyn asks to address the pink elephant in the room, and asks if it is because she joined the family? Janelle immediately said no no no no no no no. Robyn tears up. Janelle gets up to give Robyn a hug, and emphatically said no that’s not it, and that was not her intention with this conversation. Flashback to  learning of police investigation into family, and sudden move to Vegas. Robyn STH said she never knows if it is the other things going on, or her joining the family, and it kills her. AAL Meri says to Robyn she can see why she thinks that, because all of that change happened at the same time. It’s not because Robyn joined the family it is because they went public and the state came after them, and they left all in the course of a year. Janelle STH said this has nothing to do with Robyn coming into the family, Janelle said they should have been able to absorb her, and could have. Janelle feels Robyn coming in they would have had some stuff to work out but they would have. AAL Christine says she started feeling like a single mom in Vegas. Robyn said she felt like a single mom in Vegas, but that’s what she thought that plural marriage was. Christine said Vegas was the first time she felt like a single mom, and Janelle agrees with her. Robyn STH said she can’t relate to that experience they had in Utah and it is hard to hear.

AAL Christine said it feels like Vegas when Kody comes over 1-2 times a week, only in the evenings, and it’s super stressful when he’s there, it disrupts the schedule, partially because they didn’t know he was coming. Kody said in Vegas he would check on kids but the complaint was he wasn’t settling, now he’s disrupting but he’s settling. Christine said to Kody she guesses she wouldn’t know how Kody is feeling because he is always holding his phone. Christine STH said she’s always looking for a fight apparently. Kody STH said Christine is speaking her truth, and when he is on his phone its because he doesn’t feel like engaging. Kody she it is not an addiction to the phone it is an excuse to separate from the angst in the relationship. AAL Janelle said the past was rough, but she liked what it got them, she fought with Christine over the kitchen, but the next day she had to get up and figure it out, now they don’t have to work it out. Christine agrees with Janelle and said she feels like everyone hates her, like she’s on the outside looking in all the time. Meri STH said she understands going into a family function and not knowing where you stand. Janelle STH said this is the danger of spending too much time apart. AAL Kody said they must decide is this what they really want. Janelle said that’s why she brought it up she wants something different than what they have. Janelle STH this is a new level of commitment not just spending more time together, and it would be heartbreaking if some of us decide they don’t want it anymore.

AAL Christine said she still get super jealous, and she’s really sorry, but it makes getting together hard, maybe she doesn’t like herself either. Christine said she is not strong on her own, she thought she’d be stronger on her own, and it is hard to find balance of being strong and not being a bitch. Christine STH said it would be easier to just do what they are doing now, and lots of plural families are like this. AAL Robyn says to Christine I don’t just not hate you I love you. Christine to Robyn I love you too. Robyn tells the table if Kody is struggling with a wife, it doesn’t mean she’s struggling with that person. Kody interrupts and Robyn said to Kody please let me speak for myself. Robyn said she wants relationships that are separate from the relationship with Kody. Kody STH in regard to plural marriage we aren’t enjoying it or respecting it. In the STH he asks ladies why aren’t you happy? He also asks if he has a great relationship with one wife and not another is plural marriage the problem?

Robyn and Kody got the funding for the loan, they own the house. Robyn fought Kody on buying the house because it delays getting out to Coyote Pass, and she doesn’t think that’s God’s plan for their family. Kody wants to celebrate.

Maddie, Caleb, Axel and Evie come to Flagstaff for a visit. Meri already had business plans out of town, so she didn’t get to meet the baby. Kody STH said he feels kids and grandkids make them feel like a family. Maddie tells the crowd if anyone doesn’t know Evie has FATCO syndrome and is missing bones, Caleb said fingers and toes. Janelle STH said Evie has limb differences with the right hand and left leg. Flashback to Evie’s birth. Janelle STH said close to Evie’s first birthday she’ll need surgery and get a prosthetic or straighten the leg. Janelle is grandma, Robyn is bubby, Christine is oma, Meri doesn’t have a title yet, hasn’t chosen anything. Ysabel tells Caleb he and Maddie make such cute babies while playing with Evie, and Caleb says thank you. Caleb tells Maddie Ysabel said we make cute babies so we’re going to continue. Caleb said he wants a good sized family, and Maddie said he can have the babies. Kody STH said he needs his wives to stop complaining about gulf/divide in family, they need to fix it not put it on him.

I'm too tired to proofread, so I'm sure there are typos and grammar errors, just ask if something is unclear. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 9

Thanks for the recap.  I missed the show & was curious what was going on.  I think Brown’s thought leaving LV they could flip the houses & make enough to finance the home construction.  It looks like that never panned out.  To be quite frank, I don’t think the 4 wives want to interact with each other.  If they did they would have weekly dinners and family nights.  

LV provided an opportunity for the kids to grow up together as siblings.  Flagstaff was not thought out & the family has splintered.  I am blown away this group is not family first.  Instead the family theme is react to Krazy Kody!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan changed the title to New Season: Meri, Meri and More Meri