IGNORED

Rusty Thomas' Daughter Dies

JermajestyDuggar

16 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Can we move this back to the front page now that it's merged?

No. It has been archived. I will lobby in the future not to merge active threads about new topics into old archived threads. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, JenniferJuniper said:

I believe a Thomas son-in-law is seriously ill with cancer as well.

Yes, he is. I think he’s been fighting cancer for awhile now. Cassia is married to Robbie Wachsmann and they have 5 kids. I really hope he can fight it so five more children don’t have to lose a parent. 

• Upvote 3

On 12/27/2019 at 8:43 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Rusty’s wife is actually Kendra. But the rest seems right.

Thank you! My prep for the post was hasty.

• 1 month later...

It looks like Cassia’s husband Robbie is not doing well and they think he will pass away soon. I feel bad for all the children in that family who have lost a parent. 

• Sad 9

On 2/16/2020 at 9:34 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It looks like Cassia’s husband Robbie is not doing well and they think he will pass away soon. I feel bad for all the children in that family who have lost a parent. 

He's on hospice :( It looks like people have donated fairly generously to them and while I do not like Rusty's ministry/messages, I'm glad people have donated to Cassia, Robby, and their kiddos so they can spend quality time together at the end.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

• 4 months later...

Judging by the posts that various family members have made, Robby has passed away. I can't wish cancer on a family, no matter what they do. It's just such a shitty disease. Rest in peace Robby, and may God please let your family members learn to be less sanctimonious assholes.

• Upvote 2

I think calling them Right to Life is a misnomer.    What they really are is Compulsory Pregnancy Proponents.

• I Agree 1

Well, I read this thread for the first time and that was a wild and depressing ride.

These are the types of people that are really scary and why I always say the left greatly underestimates what they are up against on certain issues (in this case, abortion). Literally people who will stoop to the level of having their youngest child on their death bed using their Make-A-Wish and last, painful moments on Earth to further their agenda. Sickening. 

• Upvote 1