IGNORED

Josie and Kelton 6: So Boring I Couldn't Find a Funny Quote

HerNameIsBuffy

3 minutes ago, Perrierwithlemon said:

I think that scrunchies have been in for a year or two now. I think they are popular with teenagers/2000s kids (i.e., people not born in the nineties). My aunt once said that trends come and go a few times but you only wear them once. ? There are some trends that I will never wear again and others that I’ll probably wear forever (high-waisted jeans being one of them).
But thanks to COVID I have no idea what’s in style anymore. 

High waisted jeans, scrunchies, pukka shell necklaces, oversized t shirts, its call VSCO girl style. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, OrchidBlossom said:

High waisted jeans, scrunchies, pukka shell necklaces, oversized t shirts, its call VSCO girl style. 

Hahaha, I was gonna say scruchies repopularized last year with the VSCO girls, but I didn’t want to go into detail with my trend knowledge! ? My cousin is a typical VSCO girl. But I’m a bit too old for that!!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Perrierwithlemon said:

Hahaha, I was gonna say scruchies repopularized last year with the VSCO girls, but I didn’t want to go into detail with my trend knowledge! ? My cousin is a typical VSCO girl. But I’m a bit too old for that!!

I also have some VSCO cousins!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Perrierwithlemon said:

I have nearly all the characteristics of a VSCO girl minus the jewelry crap but I'm way too old to identify as one.

Now, gotta go take my hydroflask out of my fjaällräven backpack...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 14

I wonder if Josie knew she was going to be selling hair accessories, and that's why she didn't go in with the 'boutique'. Josie also seems very into her 'image', and probably doesn't want to be caught selling cheap stuff made in China... though I do question the quality of her hair accessories!

I wish I could just slap my name on some stuff and get people to buy it. :5624796058123_Aseaoftearscrying:

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Scrunches are definitely not just for VSCO girl style these days. 90s grunge is in, and ppl are pairing that with scrunches, boucle scrunchies for the people into cozy clothing, velvet scrunchies with pearls sown in for the glam people, silk scrunches for women with curly hair so it doesn’t damage, etc. the trend has pretty much reached all facets of fashion in the teen-early 30s age range. My age (late 20s) definitely holds a nostalgic love for them! And now they come in styles to match everything 

Edited by kmachete14
  • Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Aoife said:

I have to ask - what is VSCO?

It’s an app used to edit pictures

VSCO girl is a meme if I’m not mistaken about that typical “tryndy” girl who post super basic edited pictures of herself on sm.

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty sure Josie is pregnant again and they've just shot their announcement pictures. The photographer said she will see Josie in a few weeks, and I assume that'll be for a gender reveal shoot.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

58 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

I am pretty sure Josie is pregnant again and they've just shot their announcement pictures. The photographer said she will see Josie in a few weeks, and I assume that'll be for a gender reveal shoot.

Its hard to tell, this is the time for family Christmas cards

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

I think the same. After she miscarried she said she wanted more babies and it's been a while since then. I understand Josie wanting another child, but she also seems to enjoy her business a lot. I hope Balkas are more open to babysit than Kelly, because it is her only option to keep her business working.

• Upvote 2

Screenshot_20201209-004635.png.d6895e849fa84c29664f1684601f3b7d.pngScreenshot_20201209-004711.thumb.png.32bb160e330bdb9139ed1ac3f06c65d4.png

She did wear that jumper a lot when she was pregnant. The most recent caption makes it seem like she's pregnant again, too.

• Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, ariel9 said:

Recent hair care video is from the waist up. She seems large chested already but in the hair care video even more so. 

Sorry for the downvote, but please do not comment about a woman's body, specially that part of the body. There is no reason for doing that and Josie, despite being in a show, deserves respect.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

• 3 weeks later...

Per Josie’s Instagram stories, she is expecting a baby in June. They are thrilled. At least Willow will be almost two and will have had a reasonable amount of one on one attention from her parents. Really hope that they have a long gap before number three is on the way. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Was coming here to post about it too, two years as an only child is slightly better than the average in the family so I'm glad for Willow and hope that #3 will take the same time to arrive even if I know is hardly possible

• Upvote 5

Also in the US Weekly Article, it says that she miscarried because of recovering from Covid.  That's another Bates who had it.  Erin, Whitney, Zach, Carlin, Evan and now Josie and Kelton. 

• Upvote 14
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 7

18 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Also in the US Weekly Article, it says that she miscarried because of recovering from Covid.  That's another Bates who had it.  Erin, Whitney, Zach, Carlin, Evan and now Josie and Kelton. 

I missed the part about covid. So Josie attributes a miscarriage to covid and these idiots STILL can't bring themselves to take precautions??? Meanwhile the Duggars launched a whole brand and had nearly 20 kids because some wacko doctor convinced Michelle she aborted a baby because of a totally innocent mistake with birth control pills. Pro-life my ass. Pro-Republican Inconsistent Agenda is all these idiots are. 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 4

Honestly, I really like Willows hair colour so I’m excited to see which hair colour this next child gets. 

Another day another fundie pregnancy yawn. I mean congrats to the couple...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/8/2020 at 10:33 PM, Melissa1977 said:

I think the same. After she miscarried she said she wanted more babies and it's been a while since then. I understand Josie wanting another child, but she also seems to enjoy her business a lot. I hope Balkas are more open to babysit than Kelly, because it is her only option to keep her business working.

I guessing business is pretty slow right now. There aren't a lot of big weddings, showers, engagement parties because of covid. Might be a good time to have a baby, I doubt she's out every weekend doing hair.

• Upvote 4

To clarify, Josie did not attribute the miscarriage to covid, they said the miscarriage happened while they were recovering from covid. 

We certainly can’t know the specific cause of her miscarriage and it’s impossible to know if covid was a contributing factor or if a miscarriage would have happened regardless. But yeah, it’s appalling how little these families care about safety. Flouting the guidelines was asking for an infection. How is this prolife?

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic