IGNORED

Joy & Austin 30: Who Needs Fire Safety when You Have Jesus?

HerNameIsBuffy

I know bump size doesn’t automatically correlate to baby size, but to my inexpert eye Joy’s having another good-sized baby. At this point I’ll bet she’s VERY ready to get this show on the road.  Hopefully there are real medical professionals involved and all goes well 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

On 8/19/2020 at 9:49 PM, princessmahina said:

I can’t see Jeremy with a mega family. It would cut into his dining out, pretentious ugly clothes, and pricy haircuts. 

I agree I think he wants a Pinterest version of the perfect pastor family. I don’t think he has many other motives. They’ll have as many kids as they can while still looking polished and not cut into thier lifestyle .... I think that number will be 4 or 5 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Bobology said:

I have taken a concealed carry course and an additional gun safety course (two different instructors, two different businesses) and the strongest point made throughout each course was to never pull out a gun unless you were prepared to use it at that moment to prevent yourself from being killed.

And shoot center mass to kill, right? 

4 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

I agree I think he wants a Pinterest version of the perfect pastor family. I don’t think he has many other motives. They’ll have as many kids as they can while still looking polished and not cut into thier lifestyle .... I think that number will be 4 or 5 

I’d say if baby V. #3 (if there is a #3), is a boy, that chute will be closed to everything and everyone except Jeremy V.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

And shoot center mass to kill, right? 

That's what I was taught.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

While shooting center mass to kill was not taught in either of my classes, that could have been inferred in the concealed carry class.

Baby is here

https://www.eonline.com/news/1181455/counting-ons-joy-anna-duggar-gives-birth-welcomes-baby-girl-with-austin-forsyth

Article:

Spoiler

The Duggar family has grown once again!

E! News can exclusively confirm Joy-Anna Duggar welcomed a baby girl with her husband Austin Forsyth on Friday, Aug. 21.

"To say my heart is full is an understatement," Joy-Anna shared with E! News. "We have been dreaming of this day and are so happy to announce that our baby girl arrived August 21st at 2:12 p.m. weighing 8 lbs., 5 oz. and is 19.5 inches long! She has the best personality, is easy going and loves to be held! She has her nights and days mixed up, but honestly, I love it!"

The proud mom continued, "Getting to spend that quiet, quality time with her through the night has been SO special! We are grateful for all the love and prayers that have come our way during this pregnancy."

E! News has learned the baby was born without complications. In addition, Joy-Anna and her daughter are doing great.

At this time, the couple has not yet revealed the name of their child. Fans, however, can expect baby pictures and updates from the mom and dad on their social media pages.

Back in March, the Counting On stars first announced that they were expanding their family. In fact, Joy-Anna chronicled every step of the pregnancy in a YouTube video including the moment she told her husband she was expecting.

"I cannot believe it. If it's true, I'm shocked. I'm not as scared as I thought I'd be after miscarrying at 20 weeks," Joy-Anna shared at the time. "I thought I was going to be so nervous, but I'm not. I'm excited. It's crazy."

"We're super excited, nervous and thankful all at the same time," she added.

Catch up with Joy-Anna, Austin and the entire Duggar family on TLC's Counting On airing Tuesday nights at 9 p.m.

No name yet. Looks like she had a successful VBAC? Article says no complications.

Last edit, I promise! Joy's post/pictures:

Spoiler

Edited by llg1234
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 17
  • Love 1

Wow @llg12341234 super fast I was coming here to post it just now ??

Happy that the baby is born safely and they had time to bond privately good job Joy 

I can assume from the article that Joy has had the VBAC she wanted? What you think? 

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 1

By the huge grin on Joy's face and the wording of the article I'm hoping it means she got the successful VBAC she was hoping for but It's great to see the baby is here. She looks a lot like Austin and is over a pound lighter than Gideon. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 2

She looks AMAZING for just birthing a human. Looks like she got her Vbac, she's in a L&D room not a recovery room. This one is 2lbs smaller than G, that had to help make delivery easier. Little girl looks like a darker haired/complected Gideon, she's cute, especially by newborn standards. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

I had a huge feeling that she had given birth but was waiting until the weekend passed. I was fully expecting a name though!! I wonder why they waited because I thought they said somewhere that they had already chosen it? Maybe they’ll reveal it on their YouTube channel. 
Baby looks so much like Austin as well! 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Glad it all went well for them and baby is healthy. Agree that she definitely looks like Austin.

Bec: wtf is with these dirty hats the fathers insist on wearing in the delivery rooms/right near their newborn babies? 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

You know Duggar grand babies are getting to be old news when the thread doesn't get hot (at least, it isn't at the time I'm writing this).

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 2

A tastefully small bow!  Good for Joy if she got her vbac and a healthy baby girl.  I still hope she continues to cherish each child as an individual when it comes to adding to the family over the coming years instead of just going for quantity.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, adidas said:

I hope we get to hear her name soon!

That's really the only thing I care about, lol. They went super Biblical for Gideon but then trendy old-fashioned with Annebell. It will be interesting to see the direction this time. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Joy looks happy and relaxed, good for her.

Although another difficult birth might limit the number of kids for them, which would be good, I still don’t wish it on her.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Good job Joy. I think she did a better job this time in educating and taking care of herself vs with Gideon. She looked so healthy this pregnancy. To me this change indicates that she was willing and open minded to education and making different decisions with this pregnancy. Congrats to their family!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

Glad mom and baby are well and everything seems to have gone ok. So nice they had her in a hospital/ hospital setting. Glad they were able to keep it private without Michelle having to have a front row seat. Now if the family would give them time to adjust before bombarding them with visits. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Glad mom and baby are well and everything seems to have gone ok. So nice they had her in a hospital/ hospital setting. Glad they were able to keep it private without Michelle having to have a front row seat. Now if the family would give them time to adjust before bombarding them with visits. 

Joy was only allowed one support person because of COVID, so that was Austin. She said she was sad Michelle and her sisters couldn't be there. It is probably for the best, but it unfortunately wasn't her first choice. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

30 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Joy was only allowed one support person because of COVID, so that was Austin. She said she was sad Michelle and her sisters couldn't be there. It is probably for the best, but it unfortunately wasn't her first choice. 

Yes, I saw that and I’m glad it was just her and Austin. Too many times michelle has to stick her nose in. I hope that Joy was secretly happy that her mom wasn’t there ( even if she said otherwise publicly).  I always wish independence for these kids from those horrid parents. I didn’t mean visits  at the hospital, as I know no visitors allowed, but I hope once they are home they don’t go visit with eleventy dozen people and give them time to bond as a family. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Oh my cow. I don't think I have ever seen a brand new baby that looked JUST like her father/brother. Wow.

Those Forsyth genes...

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic