IGNORED

Seewalds 43: Pants may Have Been Worn Or Not

HerNameIsBuffy

Not a kardashian fan, but Kylie Jenner did this with her daughter. It’s honestly pretty harmless. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Jessa has a new youtube video up of  'A Day in the Seewald Life' and its incredibly dull. The kids sweep the porch, go for a walk and then make a smoothie.
I had recently mentioned on another thread that I still find CO somewhat interesting because I also am home with young kids and I was intrigued when I saw this video pop up but it misses the mark completely. I wanted to see more of the actual rituals and routines of the day, how she balances the needs of all three kids, how(if?) she is able to give each of them individual attention, how other tasks are squeezed into the day. As much as Jessa's pile of dirty diapers back in Henry's newborn days was disgusting, it is always refreshing to see how other mothers are coping (or not coping) with the demands of infants and toddlers.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, baldricks_turnip said:

Jessa has a new youtube video up of  'A Day in the Seewald Life' and its incredibly dull. The kids sweep the porch, go for a walk and then make a smoothie.
I had recently mentioned on another thread that I still find CO somewhat interesting because I also am home with young kids and I was intrigued when I saw this video pop up but it misses the mark completely. I wanted to see more of the actual rituals and routines of the day, how she balances the needs of all three kids, how(if?) she is able to give each of them individual attention, how other tasks are squeezed into the day. As much as Jessa's pile of dirty diapers back in Henry's newborn days was disgusting, it is always refreshing to see how other mothers are coping (or not coping) with the demands of infants and toddlers.

These folks do not live in our world. There’s not going to be any struggles because when those arise Aunt Jana or Jordyn will quickly be dispatched. And by the time Jordyn needs help with her kids, Ivy will be dispatched. 

• Upvote 8

can i say i am more impressed that she can make a you tube video herself (who am I kidding - on their instagram we can send business inquiries to someone - that someone must make the videos on youtube) 

• Upvote 1

My niece (13) is an aspiring YouTuber, and I can't help comparing her channel to the Duggars'.  My niece posts engaging, audience appropriate content and it's obvious she spends a lot of time/effort into making her videos.  Even though I'm not her target audience, her videos are still fun to watch.  And then you have Jessa and her 4-page laundry list of Boob factoids...

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, baldricks_turnip said:

At least they DO something. In Webster day video, kids only nap and watch TV.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

At least they DO something. In Webster day video, kids only nap and watch TV.

And eat McDonalds and Chic-fil-A (had to look up the spelling and I initially got it wrong)!

Confession, I do hate snarking on the Websters. Take away the fundie, and add some real education and they would probably be nice people, especially John. It pisses me off that the parents were educated themselves, yet they denied and limited their kids in such a way. Eff you Gil Bates and Dan Webster.

• Upvote 11

11 hours ago, nst said:

the real question is how much money did jessa get from that riveting video i just watched...

If you get an option to skip the ads and stop watching before the very end they don’t get paid. I’ve heard other YouTubers ask people not to do these thing because it messes with their money. 

It also doesn’t increase their view count. 

• Upvote 7

• nelliebelle1197 locked and unlocked this topic
  • nelliebelle1197 locked this topic