IGNORED

Seewalds 43: Pants may Have Been Worn Or Not

HerNameIsBuffy

1 hour ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

My dad taught on the Navajo rez so I knew a little bit about  forced assimilation thru boarding schools. The movie The Rabbit Proof Fence talks about something similar in Australia with Aboriginal children.  

Yes, here they had what is known as "The Stolen Generation", basically Aboriginal children were taken away from their parents and sent to missionaries or adopted out.  Aboriginals (I'm not sure if it was all) also needed permission to travel, the government put the majority of their wages into "safe keeping", for which they have never been paid.  The wages were also significantly less than white people.  When they changed the wages so it was required to be parity a lot of Aboriginals lost their jobs (no more cheap labour from them), this has caused systemic issues with joblessness and substance abuse (the substance abuse can cause feotal alcohol syndrome).  Racism and other issues (such as the feotal alcohol syndrome, home life for some, jailing for unpaid fines) cause an extremly high incarceration rate.  Some of the fines are for issues such as not having a licence for which there can be significant cost and time barriers (i.e. it could be a several hour round trip to be able to get the licence, then in some locations you need 150 or so hours of practice for which petrol is expensive).

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 8

On 6/25/2020 at 5:24 AM, Someone Out There said:

Have you heard about how Indigenous Australians were considered Fauna until the 1967 referendum after the states combined to form Australia?  Because you know, they were going to die out anyway... (you know, due to the massacres the government were doing, but of course, we were peacefully settled).  The fact that Morrison recently said we had no slavery in Australia also pissed me off (I have one word, Blackbirding) he obviously doesn't know his history.

Then there is what Menzies allowed the English to do at Maralinga.  I keep meaning to watch Operation Buffalo which is a new drama series on the ABC about it...

That being said, I think currently Australia is currently reasonably integrated/welcoming of migrants (though there are significant issues with prejudice and the Indigenous populations due to long term prejudices and issues that occur because of various governmental policies over the years) particularly compared to other countries, though my understanding is that we tend to have a significant issue with the current generation of migrants and the next generation people are good to deal with them, e.g. 1950's it was the Greeks and Italians, 1970's it would have been the Vietnamese, 1990's it was people from various South East Asian countries, 2000's maybe Lebanese?, currently my guess would be the Sudanese would have the most issues on the migration side.

You should Google those detention camps for refugees in Tasmania. I've always been told by Australians that Australia is racist as all get out.

Edited by PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea
Typo!
  • Upvote 3

Just now, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

You should Google those detention camps for refugees in Tasmania. I've always been told be Australians that Australia is racist as all get out.

The current detention camps? There are more than just those in Tasmania (there are various places within Australia, and there were places overseas, I'm not sure on the status of one of them, but the other was shut down by that countries government). I call the detention camps we have concentration camps (they are).  As far as I'm concerned the government based on idealogy spends an exhorbitant amount of money running concentration camps (they didn't even do a proper tender process last time) for which it would be far cheaper to put more money into a) proccessing asylum claims faster, and b) supporting those refugees to live in the community (prior to the concentration camps that started under John Howard after the Tampa Crisis it was still far from ideal as from my understanding refugess had no work rights, and no monetary support from the government).  Instead they have a deliberate process of delaying the processing claims and placing refugees coming via boats in detention centres, which in turn creates significant mental health issues for refugees (yes a number have issues prior to coming to Australia, but it gets worse in the detention centres).

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

You should Google those detention camps for refugees in Tasmania. I've always been told by Australians that Australia is racist as all get out.

Well, this was a long time ago, but my friend's father, who was in the Dutch resistance and endured Buchenwald, was after the war told that he could enter Australia but not his (Indonesia Dutch/Chinese) wife or his nonwhite children. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 2

On 6/25/2020 at 11:58 PM, Mama Mia said:

Sad. I can see, family dynamics being what they are, why the daughters might surrender control, but why their husbands would tolerate it is beyond me. 

I don't think a couple of them do, Derrick & Austin. Derrick has been quite vocal about his displeasure with JB's control of the cash, which is why I REALLY think JB has them on long leash away from the kids still at home.  JB can't control Derrick. Austin is better about doing this without ruffling the control freak. He can explain this by wanting to the head of his house and earning his own keep and working hard and honoring his folks and her folks, but doing godly hard work and blah blah blah.  Stepping back from the show because work busy, or maybe this season, after losing Annabelle, Joy couldn't deal with cameras and everyone just let them be to grieve.  

JB has to be thankful that at least ONE of his Sons/Sons in law has the ability to support their own family, because he has to realize there isn't going to be enough to go around to all 19 kids, spouses & 200 odd grandkids they will most likely have. Considering by the time Jorydn & Josie marry, Mac will be the grandduggar of marring age, add in great grandchildren. And Josh has no way to support his own family let alone his kids families. 

In 20 years most if not all of the Duggar kids will be married off,  I'm sure the 4 or 5 oldest M kids, Spurgeon, Henry & maybe Ivy,  Felicity, Garret, Addison, Gracie &  Bella could all be married off as well. I didn't include the Dillard boys or Gideon because they will be under their own parents control. :(  JB & M will be in their mid 70's, if both are still living, their could be over 200 direct descendants of JB & M.  Most of them completely uneducated and incapable of holding down fulltime jobs. 

• Upvote 13
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

It isn't just the US that is racist AF.  The UK is racist as all get out too, why do you think Harry & Meghan got the hell out?  Anywhere you find white majorities you'll find epic racism. 

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

[Sinp]

In 20 years most if not all of the Duggar kids will be married off,  I'm sure the 4 or 5 oldest M kids, Spurgeon, Henry & maybe Ivy,  Felicity, Garret, Addison, Gracie &  Bella could all be married off as well. I didn't include the Dillard boys or Gideon because they will be under their own parents control. :(  JB & M will be in their mid 70's, if both are still living, their could be over 200 direct descendants of JB & M.  Most of them completely uneducated and incapable of holding down fulltime jobs. 

You know, this isn't something new or else, but I haven't realized 'till know that in 20 years Jb and M will only be in their '70 and starting to see great grands around! We already lost the count now about who belongs to who with the grandkids, I can't imagine in 20 years what it will be with so many people around! 

• Upvote 13

39 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

It isn't just the US that is racist AF.  The UK is racist as all get out too, why do you think Harry & Meghan got the hell out?  Anywhere you find white majorities you'll find epic racism. 

It’s not just white majorities, through. Japan has historically been extremely racist, especially towards Chinese people. I used to live in Kenya and there’s certainly prejudice against different ethnic groups. And let’s not forget Rwanda and ethic genocide because of perceived ethnic differences. 

Racism and prejudice is everywhere. I think colonizers like the English certainly have created some of the worst systemic racist policies and institutions but I do think it is a worldwide human problem and not exclusively a white problem. 

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Rwanda's genocide was largely based on a caste system imposed by the Belgian and French. The movie Hotel Rwanda talks about this. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

46 minutes ago, crancraz said:

It’s not just white majorities, through. Japan has historically been extremely racist, especially towards Chinese people. I used to live in Kenya and there’s certainly prejudice against different ethnic groups. And let’s not forget Rwanda and ethic genocide because of perceived ethnic differences. 

Yeah, I'm assuming people who think this is somehow unique to white-majority countries have not left white-majority countries very often. 

I'd argue that the slavery currently going on in Mali is pretty "epic racism."

Turkey was unabashedly racist when I lived there, as were other parts of the Middle East. I knew educated Turkish adults who would sincerely argue that Kurds were part dog and if they were all "taken care of," there would be no more crime in the country. My understanding is Muammar Gadafi garnered support in Africa by being one of the first North African leaders to actually reach out to dark-skinned Africans and not just continue the dynamic of Arab superiority. 

Also, Harry and Meghan left the U.K. for the U.S., so while I'm not denying there is racism in the U.K., I'm confused by that comment. 

Edited by nausicaa
  • Upvote 16
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

Meghan & Harry ran from the horrifically racist UK tabloid press.  The US press is much friendlier to them, that is why they left for the US. 

Since I must fully explain... I ALSO think Harry suffers from PTSD from losing his mother, and has a profound hatred of the British tabloid press, from what it did to his his mother, how it put his life & his troops life at risk when he was in Afghanistan & how they've hounded him & his brother their entire lives. When his son was born he put a hard stop to their intrusion and the press went batshit crazy over it and that was the final straw for him and his home country.  That and I think he was pissed  at his father & grandmother for not making the press back off,  either of them could have done this for him. 

• Upvote 11
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Bless Your Heart 2
  • I Agree 1

There are multiple examples around the world of non-white racism.

The following are some examples of systemic racism that I can think of.  China with Uighurs, Black people, Tibetans.  Myanmar with the Rohinga.  Sri Lanka and the Tamils.  The whole middle east is a clusterfuck (admittedly that is at least partially because of how the French and English divided it up after the fall of the Ottoman empire).

As I stated, I think Australia is reasonably welcoming of migrants now (it certainly hasn't been in the past), particularly as close to 1/3 of the population was born overseas (and a significant proportion of this population are from predominately non-white countries). You can download the statistics from here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Australia#cite_note-auto-30 .  It is by no means a perfect Utopia and everyone has their own prejudices (including migrants).

@patsymae That would have been the White Australia policy at work which wasn't completely abolished until the mid 1970's, they had some sort of migration test which they would give non-whites in a language they wouldn't be able to comprehend.  It was slightly relaxed from what it had been to allow Greek and Italian migrants after WWII.  During WWII Australia also put people of German, Italian, and Japanese descent into camps (and possibly others I'm not sure).

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

On 6/26/2020 at 2:20 AM, squiddysquid said:

Well for once I was about to clear my final exam to get my medical licence here. 3500 dollars that's without the previous exams and paperwork. Then an email in March, all exam dates from March to June postponed indefinitely. We will prioritize you once exams will be back up or you can get the  money back and lose your place, no further info at all, no one answering the phone, exams could be in August, January... Who knows

Mind you, only 27% meaning you have to study hardcore for at least 3 months with no distractions bit hard to do when you have no idea when it's going to be

Most of us lost our part time jobs, like barkeeping etc. Obviously we aren't entitled to any financial aid. I got sexually harassed by a student in my prep class (5.000 dollars for that and ai get screamed at, have to tolerate sexist jokes, get called an idiot... You name it.)

The school director of knows we need his referral letter since he is the only Australian clinical referee we have, I had Screenshots that clearly showed how inappropriate the harrasment was from day one, I and the whole class got told, in his white 75 year old male mind this isn't sexual and forbids us to ever talk about it again. Then I they try to kick me out of the course.

I send out job applications to hospitals volunteering for Corona clinics, answer if I get one literally "thanks, work rights? Nothing else". Mind you they're very friendly on the phone etc before they know you're an international doctor, than they get quite annoyed and hang up. I accept that as an International doctor, I always get picked last, Australians first, then the internationals who studied in Oz, then people who have permanent residency or work rights then people like me who studied overseas, but just the change in tone of the secretaries once you say you are an International trained doctor.. Goes from very sweet to "oh, we don't do sponsorship, bye“ in like 3 seconds, if they bother to reply at all

ever tried renting when you're on a temporary visa? Good luck. And if they do they'll try to screw you over each and every time, cause they know you aren't that aware of renters rights and can't afford to sue them, especially when you are trying to get permanent residency. Hell I can't even get a cell phone contract.

There's international students here who got kicked out of their share houses, lost their jobs can't go back home. Private organizations have set up soup kitchens and the like (the Sikh community mainly here), no aod frok the government whatsoever. Mind you this is a Billion dollar industry and those unis depend on those international student rates (fees are about 30-50%) higher for us. I finally a found a sort of affordable course that allows me to stay on a student visa. Mind you most TAFE courses are not taking internationals and if they do, you pay double. But at least that visa allows me to work 20h per week.

as for part time jobs, I'm pretty much open to anything, a lot of the doctors do Uber now, but I don't have an Australian driver's Licence and obviously I can't afford a car.

Working with a temporary visa, you will always get exploited, cause they now you depend on it to stay here. Fuck work rights, forget about getting paid for overtime or  weekend rates. (especially in hospitality... Or fruit picking, ever saw the accommodations they live in?)

Be prepared to be screamed at and of course sexually harrased because they know if they fire us, we're done.

I'm so sorry you had to deal with sexual harassment on top of everything else, and how much more difficult it is for you to resist it due to your immigration status and general racism. It doesn't matter if sexual harassment is rife in medical school, if the structural racism makes it harder for you to resist. 

In the UK, the 'Australian points system' for immigration is often touted as a kind of ideal by right wingers. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/28/2020 at 10:57 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Meghan & Harry ran from the horrifically racist UK tabloid press.  The US press is much friendlier to them, that is why they left for the US. 

Since I must fully explain... I ALSO think Harry suffers from PTSD from losing his mother, and has a profound hatred of the British tabloid press, from what it did to his his mother, how it put his life & his troops life at risk when he was in Afghanistan & how they've hounded him & his brother their entire lives. When his son was born he put a hard stop to their intrusion and the press went batshit crazy over it and that was the final straw for him and his home country.  That and I think he was pissed  at his father & grandmother for not making the press back off,  either of them could have done this for him. 

I think this is a very biased, simplistic recount of the situation. I don`t recall anything other than excitement and optimism about a black woman marrying into the royal family, until she started flaunting protocol and refusing to give the public 'their due', then people got critical. I think the British Royal Family is funded by taxpayer money, as a result of that and how things have always been, people expected a certain outcome (following the way Kate and William did things with the babies and wedding etc). The US AND UK tabloids are vicious to anyone in the royal family (I don't agree with racist comments or articles, I'm referring to the infamous 'waity katie' and also the treatment of Camilla).  I don`t really believe that is the reason they `ran` to the US.

Sidenote: There was a ban on press intrusion on the boys after Diana's death. There's still laws surrounding them and their families in britain, as evidenced by royal trips to Australia where we don`t and they can be photographed in other settings, so need to be careful when out of the country (America does not have those protection laws either). People went `batshit crazy` around their son`s birth because they completely broke with tradition and protocol and from my understanding, the announcement was strangely worded and incorrectly signed (or not at all). Meghan also allegedly has a habit of leaking stories and calling paparazzi, which didn`t endear her to the royal reporters.

I won`t pretend to know everything about their situation but this is my understanding of the other side.

DISCLAIMER: I`m not discounting that racist remarks and stories occured towards her, which I don`t defend or condone at all. I am just under the impression that a lot of `hate` was criticism she didn`t like.

Edited by DundeeUnFundie
Disclaimer
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

On 6/28/2020 at 2:53 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

the US, OZ, NZ have all been initially settled by people from the UK. Maybe that is the shared ancestry. And the english of that time were racist as fuck, the 'empire where the sun never sets'.  Here is one of the things they did in India, similar to what they did in Ireland (and they did not consider the Irish anything more then dirt under their shoes). https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/29/winston-churchill-policies-contributed-to-1943-bengal-famine-study

But yes, the white 'majority' is very scared that tall the other humans might find out that the white people are actually the 'fearful white minority'. 

Edited by Sabine
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, HereComesTreble said:

Again, I`m not discounting that it occurred, and I don`t condone it at all. But most of the criticism I`ve heard hasn`t been on account of race. There`s been a blanket reference to `hate` which has included genuine criticism and reports from royal reporters about her behaviour.  I think it`s simplistic to say that it`s the entire reason that they left, when their behaviour has shown that there were other incentives and actions at play as well.

I will acknowledge that I am in Australia, and as a result the real amount she endured may have been downplayed here, giving me a distorted view of the extent.

• Upvote 7

Meghan And Harry left because.. Meghan. She has plenty of issues and reasons of which “hate” because of race is just a tiny part.  Between her and Harry  they were bound to go.

Besides The Mainstream press And news started out rooting, adoring, welcoming Markle. A new Diana! Huzzah!  It was  tabloids  And racist figures who got fired for it that were hateful. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

On 6/27/2020 at 4:53 PM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

While I do a hundred percent agree: most Western countries are still racist af, I will forever challenge the Harry and Meghan narrative spun by others. They themselves said they only wanted a different role and only left when the BRF didn’t give them the wriggle room they wanted. They never said leaving was the solution they wanted, in fact they actually wanted to stay. People gloss over that a lot. They never said we call quits. They stepped back from being senior royals and from there on wanted to earn money, set up a charitable entity and later have the sole decision power of what outlets they talk to and more I cannot recall. Leaving the BRF behind wasn’t on the table for them then. They specifically wrote they still would represent the Queen and go on tours if asked. The break we see now wasn’t their big declaration of freedom. They would have all my respect if it was but that is just not what happened.

Racism definitely has been a problem for her though, but from what I see it was only a minor reason for their actual decision. The topic became prominent much later. Again, all my respect and support if it were. I do think boundaries are important and the public (much more than the tabloids) has completely lost face. There are some truly ugly people out there.
Meghan, fell victim to a narrative cycle that all married into people had. They all were „breathing in fresh air“  from the Queen Mother, to Diana, to Fergie, to Kate. Non of them did- but they all brought little changes to help the monarchy to stay alive, so could (or maybe already has) Meghan. After the honeymoon the gloves are normally off. Meghan also had the disadvantage that they actually build her up as THE big power source (in competition to her lazy sister in law). She could never win with pressure like that.
Diana vs. Fergie was a great narrative for the tabloids, so are Meghan and Kate. They wouldn’t write it if people wouldn’t love to read it, which paints a bad picture of people in general. Elevate one by crushing the other. That is exactly what’s happening, and with today’s comments you definitely see how racist, sexist and just mean people are. Same with Harry. His public persona didn’t come from nothing. Just 5 years ago Wiliam and Kate were singlehandedly distroying the monarchy and the family. Harry was the perfect golden counterpart to his brother for headlines. Now it’s Harry and Meghan that get horrible press. I think it would have hit anyone Harry would have married and it would have been ugly either way.

Anyhow, different topic- different thread I guess?

• Upvote 8

On 6/27/2020 at 4:09 PM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I don't think a couple of them do, Derrick & Austin. Derrick has been quite vocal about his displeasure with JB's control of the cash, which is why I REALLY think JB has them on long leash away from the kids still at home.  JB can't control Derrick. Austin is better about doing this without ruffling the control freak. He can explain this by wanting to the head of his house and earning his own keep and working hard and honoring his folks and her folks, but doing godly hard work and blah blah blah.  Stepping back from the show because work busy, or maybe this season, after losing Annabelle, Joy couldn't deal with cameras and everyone just let them be to grieve.  

JB has to be thankful that at least ONE of his Sons/Sons in law has the ability to support their own family, because he has to realize there isn't going to be enough to go around to all 19 kids, spouses & 200 odd grandkids they will most likely have. Considering by the time Jorydn & Josie marry, Mac will be the grandduggar of marring age, add in great grandchildren. And Josh has no way to support his own family let alone his kids families. 

This is such a scary thought and I can't wrap my head around the numbers of descendant they might end up. 200?? My head explodes.

4 hours ago, DundeeUnFundie said:

Again, I`m not discounting that it occurred, and I don`t condone it at all 

Alas, your earlier statement not only condones the racist treatment of Meghan Markel, you actually blame her for it: “ I don`t recall anything other than excitement and optimism about a black woman marrying into the royal family, until she started flaunting protocol and refusing to give the public 'their due', then people got critical.”

So again, please see my cited articles above.  Meghan Markle was on the receiving end of heaps of racism, by the press and the public, alike. 

• Upvote 11

4 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

Meghan And Harry left because.. Meghan. She has plenty of issues and reasons of which “hate” because of race is just a tiny part.  Between her and Harry  they were bound to go.

Besides The Mainstream press And news started out rooting, adoring, welcoming Markle. A new Diana! Huzzah!  It was  tabloids  And racist figures who got fired for it that were hateful. 

I've heard that she's difficult, but is she difficult or do upper crust stuffy royal staffers, not like being told what to do by a black woman?  We are all starting to realize just how ingrained racism is into everything, creating even unconscious bias.  I also wonder if there was some resentment that an American was being brought in, combining the two & she was going to be disliked before they even met her (I'm just speculating on this). 

Then you also have to consider cultural differences between Americans and Brits. Every country has it's own etiquettes, cultural taboos, etc, some can be more subtle than others, so when someone from America does something very normal for us, it could be perceived as rude to a Brit.  

This is just a few headlines that showed how the press was hard on Meghan & gracious with Kate. 

Meghan, like Diana & Sarah was rushed through the royal crash course & thrown into royal life and that is a bad thing, if those two are the litmus test.  Kate & Prince Edward's wife Sophie, were moved into Buckingham palace and given a a good long look into what would be expected of them as senior Royals, while Kate's roll is much greater than Sophie's, the fact that Edward is the only one of the Queen's 4 children to have a successful marriage, they've been married for over 20 years & Kate & William seem to be in a very stable relationship. I'm sure Meghan & Harry's ages had something to do with the rush, they wanted kids and M was already 36/37 when they married, they had to move quickly. I don't think their relationship will last, only because it was such a whirlwind & in Harry's world, that just doesn't work anymore. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

IMeghan, like Diana & Sarah was rushed through the royal crash course & thrown into royal life and that is a bad thing, if those two are the litmus test.  Kate & Prince Edward's wife Sophie, were moved into Buckingham palace and given a a good long look into what would be expected of them as senior Royals, while Kate's roll is much greater than Sophie's, the fact that Edward is the only one of the Queen's 4 children to have a successful marriage, they've been married for over 20 years & Kate & William seem to be in a very stable relationship. I'm sure Meghan & Harry's ages had something to do with the rush, they wanted kids and M was already 36/37 when they married, they had to move quickly. I don't think their relationship will last, only because it was such a whirlwind & in Harry's world, that just doesn't work anymore. 

This.

Obviously we have no way of knowing if the rumor that the rift between Harry and William was caused by William cautioning Harry for rushing things with Meghan, but if it’s true, I think that’s a completely normal question for a concerned sibling to ask. Harry had been with Chelsy Davy for seven years and there were still reports about him and Cressida Bonas getting back together when he and Meghan began dating. He and Meghan went from meeting to married in two years or less? Bringing in someone from a different culture (America and England are vastly different cultures in spite of shared history) and into the royal family is a BIG change for even the most stable well-adjusted couple. I feel like William asked out of genuine concern and Harry must have taken it as some type of persecution. (And compared to the wild last decade Harry had had I’m not surprised William was concerned).

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, DalmatianCat said:

This.

Obviously we have no way of knowing if the rumor that the rift between Harry and William was caused by William cautioning Harry for rushing things with Meghan, but if it’s true, I think that’s a completely normal question for a concerned sibling to ask. Harry had been with Chelsy Davy for seven years and there were still reports about him and Cressida Bonas getting back together when he and Meghan began dating. He and Meghan went from meeting to married in two years or less? Bringing in someone from a different culture (America and England are vastly different cultures in spite of shared history) and into the royal family is a BIG change for even the most stable well-adjusted couple. I feel like William asked out of genuine concern and Harry must have taken it as some type of persecution. (And compared to the wild last decade Harry had had I’m not surprised William was concerned).

I do get the impression that Meghan is somewhat sensitive to any type of criticism, I'm not saying to be mean, I have a fragile ego as well, and I would wither under the scrutiny the royals get. I do think had they met 5 years sooner it may have given them a little more wiggle room to get her acclimated, like Kate & Sophie. I do think waning fertility and/or biological clocks (for both of them) was a major factor in their rushing things. 

I would normally say, how long you know someone before marriage doesn't really matter, DH & I were engaged 3 months after we met & married 6 months after that, We've been married for 23 years. Our Wedding Anniversary is 9/21, we'll have been married for 24 years and known each other for 24 years and 9 months. But we are just 2 in 7.8 billion people on this planet, the press doesn't even care who we are. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic