IGNORED

Dillards 82: Derick Spills the Tea

Coconut Flan

Ugh the description for mine is basically "you are self-centered garbage" which i already knew, so there's no way i'm going to pay for more of that.

• Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 12
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Ugh the description for mine is basically "you are self-centered garbage" which i already knew, so there's no way i'm going to pay for more of that.

There's sooo many great attributes of a 4! A tendency to be self-centered is definitely there too LOL but 4's are passionate, interesting people!! No need to pay to find out more about your type lol.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

LOL!  Now I want a one line snarky summary of mine.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

And what do I see on this week's email from church?

Enneagram Workshop

I blame all of you.  I am now wondering if I should sign up just because of this thread drift.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 14

37 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

LOL!  Now I want a one line snarky summary of mine.

If you're a 1w9 (my husband is!) then here is my summary for you: "Rule-obsessed stick in the mud"

If you're a 6w5: "second-guessing, chronically worrying, overthinker"

lol! 

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, lil_secret said:

If you're a 1w9 (my husband is!) then here is my summary for you: "Rule-obsessed stick in the mud"

If you're a 6w5: "second-guessing, chronically worrying, overthinker"

lol! 

?a little from column A, a little from column B!

When I read the descriptions I was thinking this is why I'm such a good auditor...and a lousy party invitee!

• Haha 5

So I took that test and I’m a type 8 and 8W9 or 8w7.  Now I’m afraid of myself and I’m blaming y’all!  ?

• Haha 6

It feels like I should congratulate all of you for being pregnant and sharing how far along you are.  ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 37
  • I Agree 1

I Had never heard of this! So interesting, I’m a 7w6. The description was pretty spot on. I find these kind of tests fascinating 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I rank Ennegram right up there with horoscope in level of usefulness. I don't really understand why people are so obsessed. Sleeping At Last did some really good songs on the theme, but beyond that I don't get it. 

I am curious to see if the other Duggars follow with this sort of thing though, or if they'll wait until someone like Sierra does it so it doesn't look like they got the idea from Jill. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

I Had never heard of this! So interesting, I’m a 7w6. The description was pretty spot on. I find these kind of tests fascinating 

I read the descriptions before I took the test and was like "Spontaneous? Fun? Scattered? Whelp, I can tell you right now I sure as hell ain't a 7."

Spoiler: I am not a 7. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, llucie said:

Of course not. I believed Derick from the begining. I dont like the dude but i dont see why he would be lying, and nothing of what he said surprises me. I had already notized that Jill was ostrasiced from a while ago, before he mentioned it.

I have always thought there was truth to what he was saying. It is just mind boggling though. Like how can you call yourself a Christ follower and threaten your son-in-“love” and daughter to do something that they think is harmful for their family. 

• Upvote 4

I haven't posted in forever, but I do love the Enneagram, and I don't think anyone else shared the same number as me so far... I'm a 2w1, and my husband is a 1w2 - very complementary to each other but also so, so different! 

• Upvote 3

Well I learned what Enneagrams were tonight.

Turns out I'm a 6w5.

Which from what I understood from the website makes me a huge ball of fear and anxiety. Great. So glad this is my primary personality trait. Woo hoo. ? (To be honest, I am anxious. The test is not wrong. But I've been in therapy for 3 years trying to work on my anxiety problems and damn, it was disappointing to see that has a result.) Ah well. Better accept it right?

PS: on the online test posted on this thread, one of the statements was ''I accumulate lots of knowledge to counteract my lack of self-confidence.'' I have never felt so attacked in my LIFE by one sentence! Shook.  ????

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 9

I'm a 6w5, too. I read the descriptions for 6 and 5 and it looks like the test was accurate for me.

• Upvote 2

So I took it. Enneagram has always annoyed me because people seem to define themselves by it, like: I’m such an eleventy! That’s why I’m amazing! Or that explains my bad habit! ?

But maybe I’m judgy-mcjudgerson about it because test says Im a “1”, aka stick in the mud obsessed with duty and perfectionism. 

Or possibly a “5” which seems like a “1” with anxiety thrown in. Yay?

I like being an E/INTJ better. It’s the right way anyway. ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

On 1/15/2020 at 8:33 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I used this one. There are several different ones, this one was just more user friendly, I thought.

So I just took this one, now that I'm off work and could sit down. I'm still garbage, but now with a wing of extra garbage. 4w3sx. So I guess I'm a slutty sexual self centered achiever. If only I was actually a high achiever, that would be helpful to my financial situation. 

Ahh well, I know I am an asshole. Just didn't expect a 5 minute test to call me out on it. 

I'm actually surprised I'd not heard of this before now and wonder where it came from. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

This is not a fun game.

No personality test scheme should be leading the descriptions with the shitty parts of your character. That's not the sort of thing my mom would have gravitated to at all. They should suck you in with the good stuff.

I wonder what the history of this has been and how it's ended up with the fundies ?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

I got a 4w5, which is unfortunately pretty accurate.

I hate the way the descriptions are written; they're kind of negative and insulting imho.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

2w3 here. Guess I like helping others but I must be thanked for it?? I don’t know...it was kind of a negative description. I googled 2w3 and found other descriptions that listed the good and bad and they were fitting. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, mstee said:

2w3 here. Guess I like helping others but I must be thanked for it?? I don’t know...it was kind of a negative description. I googled 2w3 and found other descriptions that listed the good and bad and they were fitting. 

I’m also a 2w3 and I’ve seen it described as someone who puts the needs of others before their own to the point where the person needs to feel needed by others in order to be happy. They are also known for doing a lot of good work for their community and being able to form strong bonds with others. Some negatives I saw were: bad at taking criticism, doesn’t acknowledge their own needs, and tend to be overly critical of themselves. This type calls me out in so many ways with the description that it isn’t even funny!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Just now, JanasTattooParlor said:

I’m also a 2w3 and I’ve seen it described as someone who puts the needs of others before their own to the point where the person needs to feel needed by others in order to be happy. They are also known for doing a lot of good work for their community and being able to form strong bonds with others. Some negatives I saw were: bad at taking criticism, doesn’t acknowledge their own needs, and tend to be overly critical of themselves. This type calls me out in so many ways with the description that it isn’t even funny!

Well I guess that does fit to me a T ? actually. Nice to meet a fellow one on here! 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic