IGNORED

Lori Alexander 74: Anniversary Pain

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

If you just got in within the past day or two, and she hasn't let anyone else in very recently, she may have seen your post here and figured out who you were. That, or one of her minions saw it and reported your post to her.

(I personally think Lori reads her forum here daily. No proof whatsoever, but she just seems to me like the sort of person who cannot resist any mention of her anywhere online, good or bad! Hi, Lori! :my_biggrin: LOL)

Ugh that wouldn't surprise me if the lurks around here or has someone who does it for her, she so insecure she just HAS to know what the other half is thinking...I didn't even use my real name it was an alternate lol

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

Lori's latest IG post /doodle is a direct quote from the sermon given at her church last weekend.  I listened to the sermon.  I wonder if the members of her church, in which her BIL is a senior pastor, knows about Lori's online life.   How would it be possible for them not to know?  

Purely speculation, but I'm guessing there are some fireworks in the family this week. I wonder if L&K had some strong words with the BIL, her sister,  the pastor, and others. etc.  I listened to the entire sermon and honestly felt it was reasonable, measured and the exegesis seemed spot on.  The guy who spoke is the head pastor of their church.  He referenced cultural differences and Greek language nuances in his sermon. He also pointed out other parts of scripture that point out that it is 100 fine for women to talk in church, learn, teach, preach. 

Oh to be a fly on the wall. 

I think one of the things I really appreciate from watching that sermon is the fact that the head pastor and one of the women he brought up disagree about a woman serving as an elder. Yet, he has her on teaching team and they respectfully dialogue with one another. It was quite beautiful to see, and an absolute example of love and respect for one another. 

I’m surprised that neither she nor Ken has tackled this head on in a post this week. 

I also think people absolutely know who she is and I think the fact that she isn’t permitted to teach where her BIL is a pastor is a driver for her ridiculous, childish, and hateful behavior. 

• Upvote 10

11 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Most people at our church will acknowledge that the Bible does mention men being in the top positions of authority in a church

These instances are totally taken out of context. There is neither male nor female in Christ.  How is the gospel served by only having men in authority in church? That's patriarchal bullshit. Women played such important roles in the bible, some of Jesus' best disciples were women.  Jesus was not sexist, why is His church? 

I served as an elder, as a divorced woman, imagine that. I was called to do so, and no man could tell me I was not fit to serve in this fashion. 

11 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Personally, I'm OK not being in charge

And that is fine for you but many women have leadersip qualities and are perfectly capable of being senior pastors. If they are called to serve inthis way, no one should stop them. Church sexism really grinds my gears. 

Edited by SilverBeach
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

19 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

Third Thursday of the month at the library on 3rd street. 

Bring a friend.

?

Can I bring my doggie? And while I'm not lesbian, does single count, even without a cat? I can dress up the doggie as a cat

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

I’m sure Shadow would be happy to serve as your substitute cat.  She’s even black!

20D6D504-D8A2-48F0-AE4D-1EF877DDF3A6.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Love 16

@smittykins What an adorable little cuttie she is. Anton my doggie would love her, he likes cats and wants to play with every cat he met. And they would perfectly fit, since he is almost white.

20191112_112812.thumb.jpg.21af34abe8aaa52da48345a3e8228cc2.jpg

The best medicine against Lori and her crazy are pet pictures :D

• Love 17

Can I attend the meetings?  Please? Pretty please? 

I'm not single nor a lesbian and do not presently own a cat (or dog).  However, I am an unsubmissive feminist jezebel with red hair.  The red hair may make me a witch by definition.

I'll bring snacks. :popcorn:  :doughnut: :pizza: :wine::cocktail::chocolate:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Love 8

Anyone without a cat can borrow one of mine. Stormageddon is the puffy black furball, and Lucifer is the flame point Siamese staring out the window. 

20200214_195208.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Love 15

The comments on Lori's FB posts are now overwhelmingly from dudes.  I don't know how she justifies only "teaching" (preaching) women now. @Ken get your woman in line!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

@klein_roeschen

Not sure I've seen your little guy before. He is precious. I want to snuggle him to death!

Most likely you are. I'm a proud dog mom who loves to post pics of her little boy and have here before. He is very friendly, loves to cuddle and to wake up mom in the morning with breathing into her ear. And he has a thing for the ladies, human and doggie, but stays a perfect gentlemen.

• Love 8

I took another break from FJ and fundie blogs for awhile and I've been getting caught up on the latest on Lori. I'm not surprised about what went down at the church. I've said this in the past, that Lori and Ken should just home church since it seems they can't stand how various churches are run. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

OK yall, if you're going to get witchy with it you're gonna need to fill out the appropriate forms at the meeting.  We do not discriminate against choice of familiar, obviously cats are suggested simply because they're naturally nonconformist. 

Once you've attested to your femininistness (say that 5 times fast) (no really, there's a test) you & your chosen familiar will be awarded with a customary RBF mask for those who are naturally cheerful & a leaflet of clever comebacks for cat callers, frat boys, politicians, etc. 

Cookies & chardonay will be provided. 

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

On 2/12/2020 at 2:23 PM, usmcmom said:

I would guess this means that Lori’s brother-in-law has no problem with women speaking in church. This will make family gatherings really interesting.  If Lori’s sister has been unaware of Lori’s nasty side, she is likely to see it now and it’s going to be aimed at her and the pastor. 

I think Lori's sister has probably been aware of the nastiness for a long time. With the recent incident, I'm betting deeper issues will be going on from here on out. 

On 2/12/2020 at 9:43 AM, Koala said:

According to Lori, Ken and her brother in law once disagreed with something the pastor was preaching.  She said that if he did it again, they planned to stand up and start objecting (can remember exactly what they planned to say).  

It sounds like the Alexanders like to stir shit in the church.

They've been told that they weren't allowed to "mentor" couples at one, and another called Ken and told him that Lori wasn't allowed to spew her "biblical womanhood" bullshit on their grounds.  

I don't know why they insist on going, other than the fact that I think they enjoy causing trouble.

I remember that. I can't remember if it was a year or two ago when it occurred. IIRC, didn't Lori later say she was kidding when someone on FB confronted her about the plan to object to the pastor?

I also remember the other incidents. Back on the Always Learning blog, she mentioned how she and Ken met with a couple from their church and after one meeting they refused to meet with them again. Lori trashed them. I wondered if that a couple along with others later complained to the church about the Alexanders. I think this was back when they were attending North Coast Cavalry.

Someone on FJ later posted the name of another church that Lori said they were attending. I don't think it was the BIL's church.  It would be hilarious if people from the different churches came out and publicly spoke out against the Alexanders. 

• Upvote 10

6BA9B304-4F1D-4952-B83E-8A40D9D76F0D.thumb.png.1791061af898dcc5a986c99f4ada36c9.pngA9B6F8AD-9843-43A2-B5D0-CAABEC93539D.thumb.jpeg.8fc5a48955a09a8cc5f22a6eef91ecbf.jpegThese comments come from her latest post. Laurie doesn’t block most men with hateful comments she picks and chooses. She only blocks the people who disagree with her.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

My feline headship, Eli, has expressed his desire for me not to attend the meetings.  He doesn't like me looking at other cats on the internet.  As a good, submissive helpmeet, I must obey him.??

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 17

2 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

6BA9B304-4F1D-4952-B83E-8A40D9D76F0D.thumb.png.1791061af898dcc5a986c99f4ada36c9.pngA9B6F8AD-9843-43A2-B5D0-CAABEC93539D.thumb.jpeg.8fc5a48955a09a8cc5f22a6eef91ecbf.jpegThese comments come from her latest post. Laurie doesn’t block most men with hateful comments she picks and chooses. She only blocks the people who disagree with her.

That was my FB conversation with her.  I’m feeling a little bad about it.  I felt pretty angry this morning.  Some of the men who comment in her FB page are vile card carrying members of the manosphere.  I have been following her for a week and it’s hard to stomach.  I looked at one guy’s profile and he made a post stating if he got a certain amount of ‘likes’ or comments he would egg his wife.  Since she doesn’t respond to the people spewing the hate and block them, it seems to me that the only reson the page exists is to stroke her ego.  I was out all day so I admit I don’t know what her controversy was about but I couldn’t take it anymore she’s so transparent.  She exists on FB for her male leghumpers.

Edited by Fallgirl30
Typos
  • Upvote 16

I don’t currently have a familiar ( apartment life) but I am willing to provide wine and dessert to make up for it. 

4 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

OK yall, if you're going to get witchy with it you're gonna need to fill out the appropriate forms at the meeting.  We do not discriminate against choice of familiar, obviously cats are suggested simply because they're naturally nonconformist. 

Once you've attested to your femininistness (say that 5 times fast) (no really, there's a test) you & your chosen familiar will be awarded with a customary RBF mask for those who are naturally cheerful & a leaflet of clever comebacks for cat callers, frat boys, politicians, etc. 

Is a resting bitch face part of the test? I’ve definitely got that covered. Can’t even begin to tell you the amount of people who have asked me why I hate them or why I’m serious all the time. My answers 1. I don’t think about you. 2. I may look serious on the outside but trust me the inside is a fantastic mess of sarcasm and glitter. 
 I do need that leaflet though. I remember the first time an old biker dude told me to smile as I was walking into the local coffee shop. I’m sure the smile I gave him made me look crazed. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Since she doesn’t respond to the people spewing the hate and block them...

Lori has bragged about having a fast delete finger, so it's fair to assume that if she leaves it, she's okay with it. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Is a resting bitch face part of the test? I’ve definitely got that covered. Can’t even begin to tell you the amount of people who have asked me why I hate them or why I’m serious all the time. My answers 1. I don’t think about you. 2. I may look serious on the outside but trust me the inside is a fantastic mess of sarcasm and glitter. 

I do need that leaflet though. I remember the first time an old biker dude told me to smile as I was walking into the local coffee shop. I’m sure the smile I gave him made me look crazed. 

I love the "a fantastic mess of sarcasm and glitter." Even though I hate glitter.

One of the bennies of being an older woman is I don't get told to smile by every man and his unmentionable brother. 

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Lori has bragged about having a fast delete finger, so it's fair to assume that if she leaves it, she's okay with it. 

Have we ever seen her delete comments from dudes.  I haven't.  I think she absolutely thrives on the male attention.  It's pretty nuts how much vitriol she puts up with from them regarding women, though.  Not very Christlike, Lori!

• Upvote 9

Lori Alexander is an incel sympathizer and apologist. She hates women. She loves herself though, which is why she does none of the bullshit she tells other womrn to do. 

• Upvote 14

2 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

Have we ever seen her delete comments from dudes.  I haven't.  I think she absolutely thrives on the male attention.  It's pretty nuts how much vitriol she puts up with from them regarding women, though.  Not very Christlike, Lori!

I think there was a pastor/preacher (Joe maybe? Not sure of name) who disagreed with her and got deleted and blocked. If someone else has more definite information I would appreciate it.  

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

4 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

I think there was a pastor/preacher (Joe maybe? Not sure of name) who disagreed with her and got deleted and blocked. If someone else has more definite information I would appreciate it.  

I remember the incident with the pastor. I think his comments were deleted. Prior to that incident, I saw a few incidents where men who disagreed with Lori or called her out on her shit got their comments deleted. One incident was back in the early days when she started using FB more. She did one of those posts saying that career women were working for designer clothes and other material items. A guy posted that he was proud that his educated wife had a career and he didn't care if she wanted to buy designer clothes with her salary. That comment got deleted.  Another time a guy posted a comment saying that some SAHMS would be in deep trouble if their husbands divorced them or passed away. I think that guy had been observing Lori's page for awhile and likely knew about many of Lori's followers talking about money issues. Her fangirls attacked him and then his comments went poof later on. I've seen a few other situations with men leaving disagreeing comments that end up being deleted. I remember sometime before my last fundie break, a guy posted on Facebook that Lori wasn't Christian. I can't remember if it was deleted or not.

Edited by lilwriter85
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

23 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

re the cookies - they must be all flavors of girl scout cookies. We all know GS cookies are the cookies for feminist, witches and slutish women (and men)

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic