IGNORED

Clara Nolkamper: I Have 11 Children

Nefernandes2019

On 8/31/2020 at 1:18 PM, EmiSue said:

I think she annoys me more than anyone except maybe Braggie. She seems to genuinely enjoy her children, but she's also so obsessed with her "line-up" and birth stories. She probably feels weirder not being pregnant than being pregnant at this point. 

She and Braggie can team up for the Great Fertility Bragathon. Braggie brags about a greater range of things, however. Clara may be outstanding by any measure, but Braggie is also a fashionista, expert shopper, amazing exercise teacher, home decor enthusiast and master manipulator of others to do her work. Clara brags about doing her own work, so I guess that's something in the bragging duals.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

Sorry if this is TMI but when my babies were a month old, I was still healing down there. And bleeding of course. I can’t imagine having sex at that time. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 17
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sorry if this is TMI but when my babies were a month old, I was still healing down there. And bleeding of course. I can’t imagine having sex at that time. 

I have never given birth and even I can’t imagine having sex again so quickly!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

I have never given birth and even I can’t imagine having sex again so quickly!

I won’t go into graphic detail. But I just felt like complete garbage a month after giving birth. I was so tired. I was nursing constantly. I was still bleeding. I was still bloated and full of anxiety. Sex was the very last thing on my mind at that point. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 7

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I won’t go into graphic detail. But I just felt like complete garbage a month after giving birth. I was so tired. I was nursing constantly. I was still bleeding. I was still bloated and full of anxiety. Sex was the very last thing on my mind at that point. 

A lady I work with showed up pregnant at her 6-week check up.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 6
  • WTF 7

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sex was the very last thing on my mind at that point. 

All these back to back pregnancies have to be unhealthy for her body. It’s incredible to me she can even carry to term. Imo, her teeth, hair, and bones must be so fragile by now. Hopefully it all goes well but damn her body may give out during a delivery because it’s had enough and there won’t be anything the doctors can do to save her! 

Edited by Giraffe
Too many !
  • Upvote 10

43 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

All these back to back pregnancies have to be unhealthy for her body. It’s incredible to me she can even carry to term. Imo, her teeth, hair, and bones must be so fragile by now. Hopefully it all goes well but damn her body may give out during a delivery because it’s had enough and there won’t be anything the doctors can do to save her! 

Exactly, that's what really concerns me about Clara, the back to back pregnancies, I truly believe she loves and cherish her kids but its just a lot of children!

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

When I had mine, I was advised to wait 6 weeks before having intercourse. This was in the UK. 

• Upvote 8

37 minutes ago, Nike said:

When I had mine, I was advised to wait 6 weeks before having intercourse. This was in the UK. 

The US advice is the same, but we waited almost twice that because I also felt like garbage and it was the last thing on my mind. I think the little Nollkampers who are really close in age were early, but even so...no babies are that early! 

• Upvote 5

I have an older friend who recently retired from a career in nursing. During a stint in the L&D ward in the 1980s, they had an internal code they used to report intercourse between spouses in the recovery room. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 24

I took a long bike ride a few weeks ago and felt sore for over a week down there. I absolutely can't imagine how you feel after giving birth and how anybody can have sex on their mind during this time. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ophelia said:

I took a long bike ride a few weeks ago and felt sore for over a week down there. I absolutely can't imagine how you feel after giving birth and how anybody can have sex on their mind during this time. 

With Clara and Abby I'd imagine it's more about feeding their pregnancy addiction than a genuine desire for their partner. They want to be pregnant ASAP and if that means not listening to Drs, and not leaving a safe gap between pregnancies then that's what they will do. On the other hand, maybe it's the husbands themselves asserting their Godly spousal prerogatives. Either option is equally unpleasant. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 13

1 hour ago, Katzchen24 said:

With Clara and Abby I'd imagine it's more about feeding their pregnancy addiction than a genuine desire for their partner. They want to be pregnant ASAP and if that means not listening to Drs, and not leaving a safe gap between pregnancies then that's what they will do. On the other hand, maybe it's the husbands themselves asserting their Godly spousal prerogatives. Either option is equally unpleasant. 

I imagine that Clara wants to get the same 'X children under X age' "badge of honor" that Courtney has. Something tells me she longs for a twin pregnancy or two. 

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Nike said:

I imagine that Clara wants to get the same 'X children under X age' "badge of honor" that Courtney has. Something tells me she longs for a twin pregnancy or two. 

She had a 2 years gap between Brayden and Liam if it wasn't that and the ones that are 20 months apart she could have like 14 under 13

Edited by Nefernandes15
  • Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

4 hours ago, Nefernandes15 said:

She had a 2 years gap between Brayden and Liam if it wasn't that and the ones that are 20 months apart she could have like 14 under 13

Yes, she mentioned somewhere that she used birth control then. I wonder if she regrets having "lost all that ground" now.

On 9/14/2020 at 5:51 PM, Nike said:

Yes, she mentioned somewhere that she used birth control then. I wonder if she regrets having "lost all that ground" now.

Well she will catch up ahahah mark my words, she will have 20 or more... At this pace?? Michelle had 12 kids when she was 33 or 34... Clara is 30 and has really small gaps, smaller than Michelle, the only Irish Twins in the Duggar bunch were #18 and #19 and it was because Josie was so premature, Clara has like 4 sets of Irish Twins, maybe 5... It's scary and fascinating at the same time 

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1

On 9/13/2020 at 11:39 AM, Giraffe said:

Imo, her teeth, hair, and bones must be so fragile by now.

At least two moms of mega families (11 each? I can't remember) discussed on this forum, Jaynee Lockwood and Nicole Naugler,  have had all of their teeth extracted. It takes a lot to grow babies and this is what happens when you don't let your body recover, possibly don't have the best nutrition and zero regular dental care.  

Jaynee would probably have had 13 - 15, but she ended up requiring a hysterectomy; don't recall the details. 

Nicole and Joe, supposedly, stopped having sexy time, but at least Nicole has not had another pregnancy since the one that ended in a still birth.   If Joe had two brain cells still capable of synapse, he'd get his tube tied.  I'm gonna guess he'll get another woman pregnant, because that would be so perfectly on-brand for a Naugler. 

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 5

On 9/13/2020 at 12:36 PM, Cults-r-us said:

A lady I work with showed up pregnant at her 6-week check up.

One of my friends had two kids nine months apart—but the younger one was born at only six and a half months gestation.

• Sad 1
  • WTF 2

1 hour ago, Kelsey said:

One of my friends gave birth to twins (one vaginal, one c-section). Their 3rd child is 11 months younger than the twins. I cannot even imagine. 

I had twins, c section, I couldn't even imagine getting it on that soon after. I was so exhausted I probably would have just fallen asleep ?.

• Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, DLA said:

I wonder with Clara how big the new baby will be. The last one was born too small. 

He still looks really small compared to Teddy (#10)... This one will probably be normal size, but we still don't know how far along she is, I think she started hinting at something when Elliot was like 2 months 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Nefernandes15 said:

He still looks really small compared to Teddy (#10)... This one will probably be normal size, but we still don't know how far along she is, I think she started hinting at something when Elliot was like 2 months 

Elliot is 9 months now. She's posted a few photos holding him on her belly and commented about how her belly makes a good support for him when she is holding him/carrying him. He looks around 9 months in the photos and she's definitely showing compared to the "look at his toes!" photo but she doesn't look that far along, especially for a 12th pregnancy where you'd think she'd be showing earlier than she did in her earlier pregnancies. I mean, the woman's stomach muscles couldn't possibly recover between her successive pregnancies! Considering how long she's been hinting at the pregnancy, she has to be 6-7 months along. I wonder how tall she is and whether that's why she doesn't carry very big or show early? I imagine having 11 other kids to run around after truly does keep her active in her pregnancies too. Although she definitely messes with timelines with photos, I do think she doesn't carry as big or as "in the front" as most women so maybe she's tall?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Aine said:

Elliot is 9 months now. She's posted a few photos holding him on her belly and commented about how her belly makes a good support for him when she is holding him/carrying him. He looks around 9 months in the photos and she's definitely showing compared to the "look at his toes!" photo but she doesn't look that far along, especially for a 12th pregnancy where you'd think she'd be showing earlier than she did in her earlier pregnancies. I mean, the woman's stomach muscles couldn't possibly recover between her successive pregnancies! Considering how long she's been hinting at the pregnancy, she has to be 6-7 months along. I wonder how tall she is and whether that's why she doesn't carry very big or show early? I imagine having 11 other kids to run around after truly does keep her active in her pregnancies too. Although she definitely messes with timelines with photos, I do think she doesn't carry as big or as "in the front" as most women so maybe she's tall?

Alyssa Webster carries small too. She’s on her 4th and she still doesn’t show much. 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Alyssa Webster carries small too. She’s on her 4th and she still doesn’t show much. 

I've noticed that! I generally don't comment on how people "carry" their pregnancies besides just about them showing or not and not inappropriately! To people I know and who have told me excitedly that they're pregnant, I might say, "You're showing! How exciting!" So I feel like of icky commenting about Clara but she so regularly talks about how small her bumps are and brings attention to it, so we're all talking about it, so I don't feel so bad.

I guess my point is that I don't think she's falsifying all bump photos and I do truly think she carries small, especially for someone on their 12th pregnancy (I know she's had miscarriages but I'm unfamiliar with how many and don't mean to minimize those pregnancies). I do think she plays around with timelines and puts up photos on social media of herself from earlier in the pregnancy later in the pregnancy. I also agree with everyone about her loving the attention she gets from the whole "is she or isn't she pregnant" game she plays for most of her pregnancies. But I also think she truly does carry small with many of her pregnancies so it's difficult to know which photos are older when she posts unless there is a small child (like little Elliot) in the photo where a few months makes a noticeable difference in the size of said child!

That probably makes no sense! My mind is a little foggy of late and although I always have a tendency towards being unnecessarily long-winded, right now I'm constantly questioning whether what I say makes sense at all so I'm sorry if it doesn't.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1