IGNORED

Clara Nolkamper: I Have 11 Children

Nefernandes2019

On 5/19/2020 at 4:39 AM, Adie said:

She’s at it again - she commented on Jamie Otis’ post announcing her new baby. She managed to fit in a few brags..the amount of boys she has, the 6 home births, the 11 children, the fact number 11 “fell” out.   And put emojis to show how humble she really is about it all.  

Which is particularly horrid because didn't Jamie Otis have particularly difficult time with her pregnancy and fertility? Of all the people to brag to, really? 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Which is particularly horrid because didn't Jamie Otis have particularly difficult time with her pregnancy and fertility? Of all the people to brag to, really? 

Thank you - that’s exactly how I feel. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Yes! And also had a second trimester miscarriage - the named him Johnathon, I believe - at ~16 weeks. What an awful human Clara is! 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Giraffe said:

Yes! And also had a second trimester miscarriage - the named him Johnathon, I believe - at ~16 weeks. What an awful human Clara is! 

I thought so. She's one I follow on my actual social media account so I was like wait a second, why am I seeing Clara here?! Just awful. I'm sure Jamie doesn't read her comments but still. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/12/2020 at 1:11 PM, Adie said:

First post ever on this site but she has pushed me into it with her humble brags. Can’t stand the “look at me with 75 kids, just serenely walking around, taking trips and homeschooling at 11 different levels with no help from anyone and all on 55 mins sleep a night”.  I’ve never felt so strongly about anything to want to actually post it but my god this humble bragging gets to me.  She also gets all these comments about how she’s super-mom and people looking up to her - if I was a mum with a few kids and feeling overwhelmed- looking at her and how she does seemingly everything on her own, including teaching English and maths etc at all the different levels, field trips with no help, birthday tables, blah blah blah, well if I was already struggling, that would tip me over the edge and I’d be saying I’m such a sh$t mum, I’m a dreadful person, can’t even cope with my few kids. 

And if I see one more post of hers on the Duggars (that I follow only with the horrified fascination) saying “Oh how lovely it’s X’s birthday. We have 11 kids and I love how they surround my husband with hugs and kisses. Oh did I tell you we have 11 kids. Could someone from a TV network please see this and follow us because basically I’m Supermom”.  Ok I might have made the last part up ? But that’s how I read it. 

Sorry for rant but mother of all that is good and holy she annoys the bejaysus out of me!!!!!!!!! 

Thank you! I'm so happy that Ive found this thread and I echo everything you say. I used to follow her in IG and she really started to rub me the wrong way. I got a narcissistic vibe from her. She would post more photos of the birthday table than the child the table was for, because it was all about her and what a good mommy she was.

The way she would attention whore by keeping her due date secret, even posting months old photos of the pregnancy to throw every one off or disguising her bump. Then she would keep the sex of the baby secret after birth for days and then the name, again for days.

The humble brags like when she said that her figure went back to normal straight after giving birth and it was so weird! ?

The way she would go on about her youthful looks and raised eyebrows to make her eyes bigger.

It got too much for me when she started daily posting of the masks she was making to show what an awesome human she is. That's when I raged unfollowed her. 

So sorry for my rant too but I'm delighted that I'm not the only one ??

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 4:15 PM, Nike said:

Thank you! I'm so happy that Ive found this thread and I echo everything you say. I used to follow her in IG and she really started to rub me the wrong way. I got a narcissistic vibe from her. She would post more photos of the birthday table than the child the table was for, because it was all about her and what a good mommy she was.

The way she would attention whore by keeping her due date secret, even posting months old photos of the pregnancy to throw every one off or disguising her bump. Then she would keep the sex of the baby secret after birth for days and then the name, again for days.

The humble brags like when she said that her figure went back to normal straight after giving birth and it was so weird! ?

The way she would go on about her youthful looks and raised eyebrows to make her eyes bigger.

It got too much for me when she started daily posting of the masks she was making to show what an awesome human she is. That's when I raged unfollowed her. 

She's sooooo annoying!!! Days ago she made a post about the most asked questions and one of them was if she was pregnant and she answered with "Next Question"... God woman!! We got it, you are pregnant again... 

• Upvote 3

I find her most annoying quality to be how she hijacks other women's threads to say how many kids she has. Brittani Boren Leach is pregnant with her fifth son after losing her fourth to SIDS, and Clara just HAD to comment that she has 8 sons on Brittani's gender reveal post. Like not everything is about your breeding, Clara!

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 3

11 hours ago, EmiSue said:

I find her most annoying quality to be how she hijacks other women's threads to say how many kids she has. Brittani Boren Leach is pregnant with her fifth son after losing her fourth to SIDS, and Clara just HAD to comment that she has 8 sons on Brittani's gender reveal post. Like not everything is about your breeding, Clara!

Seriously WTF. Who does something like that? I think she's a narcissist. It's all about her fertility, what an incredibly awesome mom she is and how "she looks 17".  All of it dressed under this fake humility and fake Christian facade. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4

More to the point, she hijacks other women's threads to gloat about her family size and miniscule bumps, but then acts coy when actually hosting her own Q&A on own her profile.

She literally confirmed her pregnancy over a month ago, hanging around in another mother's pregnancy announcement post, begging for attention like a toddler having a tantrum. If memory serves, she's tacitly acknowledged a new pregnancy multiple times now, always on other mothers' posts.

Then, she hosts an "ask me anything" in her stories, waits til someone asks her if she's pregnant, and refuses to answer them. And publicly posts her refusal, just so her audience could appreciate how little self awareness she has, I guess? My favorite part of that was the fact that she didn't post ANY other questions. Just the one she'd been waiting for, and refused to answer. ?

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 4

Clara needs professional help. Her posting doesn’t even fall into the “tone deaf” category. She seems like she’s out to cause as much hurt and pain in people’s lives as she can!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

On 6/10/2020 at 4:15 PM, Nike said:

Thank you! I'm so happy that Ive found this thread and I echo everything you say.

Are we sisters?!!!!  I'm SO with you!!!!

37 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

More to the point, she hijacks other women's threads to gloat about her family size and miniscule bumps, but then acts coy when actually hosting her own Q&A on own her profile.

This constant gloating!!!!  That's what makes me so mad!

37 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

She literally confirmed her pregnancy over a month ago, hanging around in another mother's pregnancy announcement post, begging for attention like a toddler having a tantrum. If memory serves, she's tacitly acknowledged a new pregnancy multiple times now, always on other mothers' posts.

Did you see her story posted about the youngest's 6 month birthday?  There was a photo of him being held by her - but what she was wearing and how she was holding him - you get the feeling it was all staged for people to ask questions, rather than actually anything about her child. 

IG Clara.jpgEd

ETA Sorry photo so big!

Edited by Adie
Photo very big
  • Upvote 3
  • Disgust 4
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

Clara is that attention starved teen girl that I couldn’t stand in high school. She was the girl who had no friends because all she did was constantly try to get any kind of attention and it just ended up annoying everyone. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Clara is that attention starved teen girl that I couldn’t stand in high school. She was the girl who had no friends because all she did was constantly try to get any kind of attention and it just ended up annoying everyone. 

This has been my hot take on her all along. She has never evolved past the point of being a vulnerable, newly pregnant teen mother, and whether due to immaturity, attention-seeking, or trauma, she simply will not allow the parameters of her life to move beyond that identity. 

Clara is going to merrily truck along having a baby per year until menopause. At whatever point she is no longer able to delude herself into reenacting her teen pregnancy, she's going to lose her damned mind. And I don't say that with glee; the way she is now is pitiable, but it's nothing compared to what she will be like when she's forced to confront herself without the babymaking smoke and mirrors.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

It does seem like she's endlessly repeating the 'success' of her first pregnancy. Or endlessly turning that first pregnancy into a success by showing how well it has worked out, and keeps working out. But how long can she go on for like this? And where is her husband and family - do they think this is a good idea? 

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Womble said:

And where is her husband and family - do they think this is a good idea? 

Her husband is completely Baby On Board getting her pregnant. Not sure what her family really thinks or if she cares. She’s addicted to being pregnant. 

Courtney Rogers is always commenting on other Insta’s about her large family as well. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 3

13 hours ago, Adie said:

Are we sisters?!!!!  I'm SO with you!!!!

Separated at birth? ??

... you get the feeling it was all staged for people to ask questions, rather than actually anything about her child. 

Oh 100%. The way she's arching her body to emphasise her bump but also covering it with her prop  baby so that she can attention whore the fact that she is pregnant and the secret due date too.

Edited by Nike
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

She disappeared from instagram ... How much do you bet that when she returns, number 12 is born and she will make a surprise announcement? 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Nefernandes2019 said:

She disappeared from instagram ... How much do you bet that when she returns, number 12 is born and she will make a surprise announcement? 

Without a doubt. Her reason for leaving (to avoid spending time on social media lest she miss her children growing up) is all well and good at face value, but she's still online all the damned time commenting on other social media accounts. She's just not posting on her personal instagram. 

I'm glad that her kids are not currently getting exploited (at least, through instagram) for the sake of her bizarre mega mom/ teen pregnancy/youth fetish. However, people like Clara usually don't become self-aware overnight, and I doubt that any real sense of protection or investment in her children played a role in her choice. I'm 100% positive she found us, and decided to stop providing quick n'easy snark. When she's thirsty for more attention, she'll be back. Probably with one of those elaborate "why I REALLY left" posts that mentions FJ in coded terms, and implies that the entire site exists solely to attack her as a Christian/mom/whatever non-marginalized identity she wants to pretend is under attack. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

On 7/22/2020 at 3:15 AM, Nefernandes2019 said:

You said it! 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Nefernandes2019 said:

Here we go again!! #onedozenducklings 

I think she annoys me more than anyone except maybe Braggie. She seems to genuinely enjoy her children, but she's also so obsessed with her "line-up" and birth stories. She probably feels weirder not being pregnant than being pregnant at this point. 

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...