• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Nefernandes2019

Clara Nolkamper: I Have 11 Children

Adie

Thanks for listening to my rant and answering!!  That’s so true - it’s as though she has to be validated by these big well-known “famous” families in order to feel her worth.  Is it because her life is basically having babies, she hasn’t anything else 

I know it’s bizarre but every word she writes now bothers me (why??!!!) yet I’m drawn to still follow her (again, why?!). Bit like car crash telly.  

mysweetetc

With the exhausting childbearing pace she's set for herself in mind, she's probably pregnant again already. Especially since she tends to announce late and not let anyone know her due date. (Why?)

Adie
1 hour ago, mysweetetc said:

With the exhausting childbearing pace she's set for herself in mind, she's probably pregnant again already. Especially since she tends to announce late and not let anyone know her due date. (Why?)

Because she believes she’s somebody, a celebrity MegaMom and we’re all waiting so expectantly to hear her news? She thinks her fans are waiting? And because being a hashtag MegaMom (said sarcastically!) she literally has nothing else except pregnancy and birthing babies as close together as possible? It’s her USP as such? MegaMom and Irish Twins. And bring Irish, every time I see that written by her, I get so annoyed!!!! 

SolomonFundy
11 hours ago, mysweetetc said:

I've commented on this in the past. It's one of the things that I find most disturbing about Clara. Despite her obsession with being pregnant, she never announces early. Instead, she conceals pregnancies as long as possible, then intentionally posts old/earlier pics of her bump in order to get head-pats and comments on how "tiny" she is for whatever stage she's claiming to be at. She does this every pregnancy, and even openly admits the pics are old sometimes. She tries to conceal the due date to leave as much wiggle room as possible for her "tiny bump" charade.  

I would give her props for keeping something about her pregnancies private, but it's not about privacy. It's all part of this encompassing fixation she has on being an eternal teen mom. She INSISTS that people think her husband is her father (they are the same age, and they both look it), and she has claimed repeatedly that people believe her to be her childrens' sibling. That could have happened at some point, maybe, but it just seems super unlikely.  Even with a double layered filter on her selfies, and an extra stripe of Avril Lavigne eyeliner, she looks exactly like a 30-something woman in good health.  There's nothing wrong with her appearance, but she doesn't look remotely as young as she wants people to pretend. Portraying herself as more youthful than she is, and pretending to be smaller in the last stages of pregnancy all seem to tie in to a really unhealthy fixation on being small, young, and pregnant... which is what she was when she experienced her initial teen pregnancy.

Her baggage is basically her armor at this point, such is the extent to which she's nestled in it. 

• Upvote 16
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 8

elissaeugenia
18 hours ago, AverageGiraffe said:

She doesn't know them. they never interact with her (maybe the occasionally "like" a comment, idk, but they don't reply to her comments or follow her back or comment on her stuff). It's kind of sad, in a way-- she wants so badly to be noticed and validated by other people-- but she also is (I feel very sure) only doing this with the famous fundies.

Another first time poster here, Clara's bringing everyone out of the woodwork! 👋

I've noticed she gets a reasonable amount of attention from other people in the comments though, people asking how old her kids are etc. Maybe she gets enough validation from that for now?

AmericanRose

I find it interesting that she apparently is on LinkedIn? I do not understand...

Adie
16 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

I would give her props for keeping something about her pregnancies private, but it's not about privacy. It's all part of this encompassing fixation she has on being an eternal teen mom. She INSISTS that people think her husband is her father (they are the same age, and they both look it), and she has claimed repeatedly that people believe her to be her childrens' sibling. That could have happened at some point, maybe, but it just seems super unlikely.  Even with a double layered filter on her selfies, and an extra stripe of Avril Lavigne eyeliner, she looks exactly like a 30-something woman in good health.  There's nothing wrong with her appearance, but she doesn't look remotely as young as she wants people to pretend. Portraying herself as more youthful than she is, and pretending to be smaller in the last stages of pregnancy all seem to tie in to a really unhealthy fixation on being small, young, and pregnant... which is what she was when she experienced her initial teen pregnancy.

Her baggage is basically her armor at this point, such is the extent to which she's nestled in it. 

That ☝️ Exactly it.  Between the haziness over due dates (does she think she’s a celebrity requiring privacy?!) and the small bump charade, and the fact she thinks she actually looks like a teen mom (I think she looks about 30-32ish?)...I think she’s trying to recreate what made her special and stand out and feel validated as a teenager.

4 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

I find it interesting that she apparently is on LinkedIn? I do not understand...

No way? For what?!!! That beggars belief. Why??? 

AmericanRose
25 minutes ago, Adie said:

No way? For what?!!! That beggars belief. Why??? 

Well, under 'Experience' she lists 'homeschooling'.........

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 7

Adie

That’s hilarious!!!!!!!! 

uber frau

I think she has a degree (diploma?) in child psych or early childhood education or something like that so technically, homeschooling is relevant to her qualification.  

But, yeah, her main claim to fame is basically, Look At Me! I'm So Fertile!

AmericanRose
7 hours ago, uber frau said:

I think she has a degree (diploma?) in child psych or early childhood education or something like that so technically, homeschooling is relevant to her qualification.  

But, yeah, her main claim to fame is basically, Look At Me! I'm So Fertile!

She might want to add that education to her profile, because it looks really weird without it! 😂

albireo

Clara has another one of her perfectly-filtered humblebrags, this time about how her husband likes to calm the younger kids down by taking them on walks. She ends it with "One of the many reasons why I'm always happy to give him babies." Ew? I guess she literally sees herself as a baby factory?

Also, in the comments she says that her kids always sleep through the night. Right then. :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

Ozlsn
4 hours ago, albireo said:

Also, in the comments she says that her kids always sleep through the night. Right then

I would have guessed that just from the number she has... if number one slept in 45 minute bursts with three hour wakeful periods for the first two years she might have reconsidered having number two...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

Adie
7 hours ago, albireo said:

Clara has another one of her perfectly-filtered humblebrags, this time about how her husband likes to calm the younger kids down by taking them on walks. She ends it with "One of the many reasons why I'm always happy to give him babies."

That last sentence so creepy!!!! Always happy to give him babies? It just sounds icky - like he’s the one who wants them and she obliges. 

And the humble brags get under my skin SO much, between the one on her birthday and now this. 

Oh those teeshirts she’s printing, which I presume are for St Patrick’s Day with the shamrocks...should I tell her they’re actually clover, not shamrock?! 

SolomonFundy

Well, at least we know how #12 will be announced... A homemade onesie featuring an iron-on design that Clara will inevitably "borrow" from the original work of an Etsy artist.

Nefernandes2019
On 3/17/2020 at 4:33 AM, SolomonFundy said:

Well, at least we know how #12 will be announced... A homemade onesie featuring an iron-on design that Clara will inevitably "borrow" from the original work of an Etsy artist.

Well, with the amount of times she commented on posts today saying 11 and counting, I can assure you there's already a #12 in the way... 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 2

Adie
4 minutes ago, Nefernandes2019 said:

Well, with the amount of times she commented on posts today saying 11 and counting, I can assure you there's already a #12 in the way... 

I noticed that too! And her always pregnant hashtag too!

Nefernandes2019
16 minutes ago, Adie said:

I noticed that too! And her always pregnant hashtag too!

Another round of mystery... It's annoying, she does this every time. That post about the tampons was on purpose to create the speculation... 

SolomonFundy

Bragging about hoarding tampons that she hasn't needed in the 6 years they've been in her stockpile is such a weird flex.

And while she's definitely one to fan the flames,  I don't think there's much doubt to be had. She's due to be pregnant, and based on her comments on other accounts, she almost certainly suspects that she is. Last Summer, she commented in an instagram story that she and her husband considered the whole family's circumstances before adding a child, and that with everything going on with her elder son's cancer treatment, that they weren't "actively trying". Meanwhile, she was at least 5 months pregnant with #11. 

So, for possibly the first and last time in my life, I agree with Clara. She's probably #alwayspregnant.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

JermajestyDuggar
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Bragging about hoarding tampons that she hasn't needed in the 6 years they've been in her stockpile is such a weird flex.

And while she's definitely one to fan the flames,  I don't think there's much doubt to be had. She's due to be pregnant, and based on her comments on other accounts, she almost certainly suspects that she is. Last Summer, she commented in an instagram story that she and her husband considered the whole family's circumstances before adding a child, and that with everything going on with her elder son's cancer treatment, that they weren't "actively trying". Meanwhile, she was at least 5 months pregnant with #11. 

So, for possibly the first and last time in my life, I agree with Clara. She's probably #alwayspregnant.

I think she’s like Sue Radford. I don’t believe anything she says about possibly being done or waiting or not currently trying. Sue always says they are done and then boom, she’s pregnant again. Sue won’t stop until menopause. I think Clara won’t stop until she’s forced to stop. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

Nefernandes2019
9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think she’s like Sue Radford. I don’t believe anything she says about possibly being done or waiting or not currently trying. Sue always says they are done and then boom, she’s pregnant again. Sue won’t stop until menopause. I think Clara won’t stop until she’s forced to stop. 

But I think Clara is worse than Sue... Clara really likes to brag about the amount of children she has, Sue at least isn't saying in everyone's instagram she has 22 (??) children or hiding she's pregnant for 7 months... Clara wants to be famous and I believe she's having kids with that purpose... Before her 40th birthday she could have 9 more kids... 

Adie
51 minutes ago, Nefernandes2019 said:

Clara wants to be famous and I believe she's having kids with that purpose... Before her 40th birthday she could have 9 more kids... 

I agree! I think that’s why she keeps commenting on the likes of the Duggars and yer woman Sierra - in the hope TLC or whoever will see her and her constantly enlarging family. It’s her only link to get noticed. She also has completely copied Sierra’s “bug-eye” way of talking - she does that whole false self-deprecating chat with the big eyes look that Sierra does. 

Milly-Molly-Mandy

Is it bad that I would totally love a reality show with Clara and Courtney? Like they compete to be the best Home School Mama and most babies lol. 
I actually admire what Clara is doing right now - making masks for healthcare workers. I am spending my isolation messing around on my phone and eating the desserts I can’t stop baking. And drinking. Sooo...I am trash and can’t judge anyone. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

lexiloumarie

She's definitely pregnant, she commented on Courtney's blog about her midwife's current covid policy and how it's a 12 week to 24 week jump.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 1

VBOY9977
3 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

She's definitely pregnant, she commented on Courtney's blog about her midwife's current covid policy and how it's a 12 week to 24 week jump.

What’s Courtney’s blog?