IGNORED

Clara Nolkamper: I Have 11 Children

Nefernandes2019

1 hour ago, Nike said:

No full body picture of Clara but we can be assured that her belly went completely flat 17 minutes after delivery 

Also 30 mins after delivery she is getting the next birthday table arranged 🙄😆

(I think this makes about 7 birthdays in 4 weeks 😱)

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nike said:

No full body picture of Clara but we can be assured that her belly went completely flat 17 minutes after delivery 

No no no. It was flat before she had the baby!

• Haha 5

• 10 months later...
24 minutes ago, Peppery said:

Does anyone still follow her? Just wondering if #13 is on the way / has been born?

She took one of her usual breaks awhile ago. She usually comes back around the time she gives birth with tons of catch up posts. And then goes quiet again until the next baby arrives. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Peppery said:

Does anyone still follow her? Just wondering if #13 is on the way / has been born?

Yes, she had 13 almost a year ago, I believe. I don't actually follow her on IG, just here.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I still follow her. I've been waiting for her birthday tables to start reappearing....getting impatient now 🤣. I'm sure when she's a few weeks away from #14 due date she will suddenly reappear.  

• Upvote 4

• 9 months later...

Clara has announced baby #14 born June 25th. Girl Frances Lee "Frankie". Very cute little one. Now has 8 boys and 6 girls. Could very well be pregnant with #15 by Christmas 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

I don't see this addressed in Quiverfull discussions, but are these continuous pregnancies considered in some way to be a proxy for a patriarch's virility? 

• Upvote 1

The continuous pregnancies are viewed as a Divine  Blessing and proof of Divine Favor and the relative ease as a sign of Providential Protection a “Blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb” mentality. 

The men will brag a bit of their virility, but most of the kudos are heaped on the woman. 

2 hours ago, Howl said:

are these continuous pregnancies considered in some way to be a proxy for a patriarch's virility? 

Edited by Bassett Lady
  • Upvote 2

I think anything the man says about it is "we are blessed" in a wink wink nudge nudge way, among the other married men. 

Unless it's Jim Bob Duggar, who is a special case, being such a horndog even his children know what he's after when he comes up to speak to Michelle sometimes. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1