Clara Nolkamper: I Have 11 Children

Nefernandes2019

1 hour ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Well that was a quicker than expected release of details

Little girl

Lydia Quinn

6lb 10oz

20" long

She's the same size my son was, her middle name is the first name of my infant niece, and she was born on my birthday. I'm a bit creeped out.

And I really hope Clara slows down the baby train, though I doubt it. 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

She's the same size my son was, her middle name is the first name of my infant niece, and she was born on my birthday. I'm a bit creeped out.

And I really hope Clara slows down the baby train, though I doubt it. 

I think Courtney might slow down the train once she has #11 this month. But not Clara. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Courtney might slow down the train once she has #11 this month. But not Clara. 

How old is Courtney? Clara is only 31 so she has a lot of baby making years left, if she continues this craziness she will reach 20.

• Upvote 5

Just now, Nefernandes15 said:

How old is Courtney? Clara is only 31 so she has a lot of baby making years left, if she continues this craziness she will reach 20.

I think Clara might actually hit 20. Courtney won’t because she started way later than Clara. I think Courtney is around 36. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Clara might actually hit 20. Courtney won’t because she started way later than Clara. I think Courtney is around 36. 

Yep, she's actually worse than the Duggars in terms of spacing. There's a lot of kids who are less than a year. The Duggars only have Jordyn and Josie and it was because of her premature birth. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

15 minutes ago, Nefernandes15 said:

Yep, she's actually worse than the Duggars in terms of spacing. There's a lot of kids who are less than a year. The Duggars only have Jordyn and Josie and it was because of her premature birth. 

Plus the Duggars had 2 sets of twins. Kelly Jo is actually more fertile than Michelle since she had all single births. Plus she was older than Michelle was when she had her last live birth. 

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Courtney has mentioned that they would like 12. Not sure whether this is as a  minimum and they are planning to stop after 12.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nike said:

Courtney has mentioned that they would like 12. Not sure whether this is as a  minimum and they are planning to stop after 12.

Apologies that should be whether this is a minimum or they are planning to carry on after 12. Couldn't remember how to edit ?

13 hours ago, Nike said:

Apologies that should be whether this is a minimum or they are planning to carry on after 12. Couldn't remember how to edit ?

Wait until February!! She will start to post on other posts about having 12 kids and counting because she will already be pregnant with #13.

• Upvote 6

She will stretch it out as long as possible. Today we have the announcement baby is here. Tomorrow she will say if it’s a boy or girl. A day or two later we will get the name. 
As far as her fast labors, I’m sure it’s just another way for her to humble brag about being the best person to pregnancy and birth ever. Like her never showing until she is 8 months along, or losing her belly in a week. 

Speaking of Courtney and Clara, neither follows the other anymore. Wonder what happened there. 

• Upvote 2

Courtney posted that her kids were sent off to grandma. Who lives many miles away if I remember correctly. I’m guessing she flew them there but maybe her husband drove them. I honestly can’t imagine sending 10 kids all 10 and under many states away without me so I can give birth. I’m sorry but it just seems like it would be easier and cheaper to hire a sitter.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Courtney posted that her kids were sent off to grandma. Who lives many miles away if I remember correctly. I’m guessing she flew them there but maybe her husband drove them. I honestly can’t imagine sending 10 kids all 10 and under many states away without me so I can give birth. I’m sorry but it just seems like it would be easier and cheaper to hire a sitter.

She said that a family member flew out and drove all the kids back to Georgia in Courtney's van, and that they'll drive them back to New Mexico and fly back home sometime after the baby is born.

I agree that it seems unnecessarily complicated, but she seems to be framing it as the kids rarely get to see their aunts and uncles and this is the best timing for them to do so.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 2

1 minute ago, indianabones said:

She said that a family member flew out and drove all the kids back to Georgia in Courtney's van, and that they'll drive them back to New Mexico and fly back home sometime after the baby is born.

I agree that it seems unnecessarily complicated, but she seems to be framing it as the kids rarely get to see their aunts and uncles and this is the best timing for them to do so.

That is a TON to ask of a family member. I’ll be honest here. I would do that for a couple of kids and that’s it. I would never drive 10 kids 10 and under in a van by myself 1000 miles. What the actual fuck?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, Nefernandes15 said:

Wait until February!! She will start to post on other posts about having 12 kids and counting because she will already be pregnant with #13.

She is currently pregnant with #11.   (I apologize if this was just a joke. I sometimes can't tell if people are joking or not.)

5 hours ago, Daisy said:

She will stretch it out as long as possible. Today we have the announcement baby is here. Tomorrow she will say if it’s a boy or girl. A day or two later we will get the name. 
As far as her fast labors, I’m sure it’s just another way for her to humble brag about being the best person to pregnancy and birth ever. Like her never showing until she is 8 months along, or losing her belly in a week. 

Speaking of Courtney and Clara, neither follows the other anymore. Wonder what happened there. 

They are all humble brags. She posted a photo of her pregnant just before announcing the birth and she didn't look that far along just to brag about how small she was full term. 

Then she kept reminding everyone that the baby was born super fast. Yes, we get it Clara, have to push quickly so that you can get pregnant straight away again. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

She is currently pregnant with #11.   (I apologize if this was just a joke. I sometimes can't tell if people are joking or not.)

I'm talking about Clara Nolkamper! She had her 12th on Saturday!

• Upvote 2

It’s easy to get Courtney and Clara mixed up. They are both boy heavy moms due with a girl this month. But for one it’s #12 and the other it’s #11. Plus both of them have babies born less than a year apart. They seem to have a lot in common.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

41 minutes ago, Nefernandes15 said:

I'm talking about Clara Nolkamper! She had her 12th on Saturday!

Sorry I got confused. People were talking about Courtney Rogers and Clara on this thread. 

36 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s easy to get Courtney and Clara mixed up. They are both boy heavy moms due with a girl this month. But for one it’s #12 and the other it’s #11. Plus both of them have babies born less than a year apart. They seem to have a lot in common.

Especially when people are talking about both at the same time. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Sorry I got confused. People were talking about Courtney Rogers and Clara on this thread. 

Especially when people are talking about both at the same time. 

It's okay ahahahah they are basically the same person!

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That is a TON to ask of a family member. I’ll be honest here. I would do that for a couple of kids and that’s it. I would never drive 10 kids 10 and under in a van by myself 1000 miles. What the actual fuck?

I would maybe do it if I had at least one other adult for my sibling or even one of my cousins. Although I'm sure Courtney's oldest kids are quite a good help at such tender ages out of necessity, which isn't necessarily a good thing for their own childhoods but could make that trip a little easier on a family member.

I think the advantage of that plan is that there are multiple family members in Georgia to lend a hand with the 10 kids, as opposed to one or two family members, especially if one or two are a little older in age (I'm thinking of my own bad back here at 31 having to sleep in a fold out after spending a day picking up toddlers and chasing after kids!), finding a space to sleep in the Rogers' house in NM with 10 and soon a newborn infant, as well as Courtney and her husband. I'm sure it really is a great opportunity for the kids to bond with their aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents too. I mean, Courtney has given birth alone before so her husband could stay home with the kids.

Whether or not I agreed with a close family member's choice to have so many kids or not, I'd probably offer to take 10 of them on a long-ass car ride to more extended family for back up so that my family member wouldn't have to give birth alone again. If it was also feasible as far as time off work and things, of course.

Edited by Aine
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Aine said:

I would maybe do it if I had at least one other adult for my sibling or even one of my cousins. Although I'm sure Courtney's oldest kids are quite a good help at such tender ages out of necessity, which isn't necessarily a good thing for their own childhoods but could make that trip a little easier on a family member.

I think the advantage of that plan is that there are multiple family members in Georgia to lend a hand with the 10 kids, as opposed to one or two family members, especially if one or two are a little older in age (I'm thinking of my own bad back here at 31 having to sleep in a fold out after spending a day picking up toddlers and chasing after kids!), finding a space to sleep in the Rogers' house in NM with 10 and soon a newborn infant, as well as Courtney and her husband. I'm sure it really is a great opportunity for the kids to bond with their aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents too. I mean, Courtney has given birth alone before so her husband could stay home with the kids.

Whether or not I agreed with a close family member's choice to have so many kids or not, I'd probably offer to take 10 of them on a long-ass car ride to more extended family for back up so that my family member wouldn't have to give birth alone again. If it was also feasible as far as time off work and things, of course.

You are a more patient person than me! I admit that I have issues being stuck in a car for hours with just 2 loud bickering kids asking every 5 minutes “are we there yet?” But her kids are probably much better behaved than mine ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You are a more patient person than me! I admit that I have issues being stuck in a car for hours with just 2 loud bickering kids asking every 5 minutes “are we there yet?” But her kids are probably much better behaved than mine ?

10 hours alone with my three foster sons in the car in 2011-2013 would have been hell. But I didn't get my first smart phone until 2014 (late to the game) and we definitely did not have tablets. I'd be borrowing every tablet from anyone I knew for the duration of the trip (if the Rogers have none) and loading them with movies so we could be going at least 3 tablets, at least 2 kids to a screen with shared earbuds and then rotating it for most of the trip.

I'd probably still chance it without the above for a sibling. I'd definitely roll the dice if I had at least one other adult with me. I can get through most situations with a lot of kids when I know I can give them back at some point in the future and I know it's for a good cause. I count Courtney not delivering alone as a cause that would help me get through the stress if she was my family member.

I also guarantee her kids are better behaved than my foster sons (the children of my cousin) or most  FJ-er's kids and that is not a good thing. Ten kids under 10 or whatever it is right now should not be good for a long ass drive the whole time if they are kids who are allowed to have opinions, be inquisitive, feel bored out of their mind and express it, and who want some sense of autonomy to just move their little legs and do kid things. But I'm sure most of those things have been disciplined as 'bad behavior' so at least the older kids don't engage and help entertain the littles. ?

• Upvote 4

Well, Courtney used to say they wanted 10 kids. Then they had 10 kids and now "they want 12." I'm guessing after they have 12 they'll want a Baker's Dozen, then 1 more to even it out. They're never ever ever going to use birth control. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3