IGNORED

Clara Nolkamper: I Have 11 Children

Nefernandes2019

I don't know of this family already has a topic but did you noticed that Clara comments in every fundie pic on instagram that she has 11 children??

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

Yes, i was surprised that she has a private instagram, since she seems to be seeking atention on other big families accounts all the time. There is also an article about her family that she wrote that you can find if you google her name. 

2 minutes ago, llucie said:

Yes, i was surprised that she has a private instagram, since she seems to be seeking atention on other big families accounts all the time. There is also an article about her family that she wrote that you can find if you google her name. 

Maybe she’s had some criticism on her Instagram so she keeps its private. Yet still craves the attention. So she comments about it all there and writes an article. 

• I Agree 1

Some days ago she said that someone stole the pic of her oldest daughter saying she was using her to be a sistermom... So maybe is because of that... 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Nefernandes2019 said:

Some days ago she said that someone stole the pic of her oldest daughter saying she was using her to be a sistermom... So maybe is because of that... 

Well that sounds totally unreasonable and unfounded.... and I don’t even know this family. 

Wait, I take this back. I have totally read her story. I read it in her own words probably a year or so ago.  Married at 17, 11 kids... she was born in 1989 ?‍♀️

Edited by OhNoNike
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nefernandes2019 said:

She has literally called her oldest daughter "little mommy." Stealing the photo wasn't good, but the second part is just the truth. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, albireo said:

She has literally called her oldest daughter "little mommy." Stealing the photo wasn't good, but the second part is just the truth. 

I dont think she uses the sistermom sistem yet but I can see it in her future... 11 Kids in 12 years and she's only 30...

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 4

2 hours ago, dripcurl said:

What is her handle? I can’t find her

Her handle is farmschool_mama. She's private but accepts people readily.

• Upvote 3

11 kids in 12 years. I can’t imagine. That just makes me sad for everyone. There’s no way the kids are getting their needs met in that scenario. That’s...a hard way to grow up. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9

16 hours ago, OhNoNike said:

Well that sounds totally unreasonable and unfounded.... and I don’t even know this family. 

Wait, I take this back. I have totally read her story. I read it in her own words probably a year or so ago.  Married at 17, 11 kids... she was born in 1989 ?‍♀️

She is a year younger than I am. Wow... I can't even. And just like @Giraffe said, I also feel sad for the kids. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

I’m on her instagram.  I’m actually horrified with how many babies she’s had so quickly.

The attention seeking on every large mega famous family IG is almost Jill level, if Jill has IG.

• Upvote 9

6 hours ago, ophelia said:

She is a year younger than I am. Wow... I can't even. And just like @Giraffe said, I also feel sad for the kids. 

Her story is very weird to me.  I didn't marry till I was 35 by choice and didn't have our only child till I was 39.  She'll easily be a grandma by the age I was with my first baby if her kids follow the same pattern!  Our daughter is a carefree grad student of 22 really enjoying life working and studying.   All of my friends who are grandparents seem to love being grandparents, and I'm not saying I wouldn't, but I'd rather my daughter live a personally fulfilling life with or without a significant other and kids than to do things the way that woman has.  I wonder if people like her wake up in their 30's and 40's and wonder if they should have done things for themselves at some point?  I don't second guess the past, so maybe they don't either.  I also compartmentalize life:  I wanted to only study when I was a college/grad student; I wanted to concentrate on my career only in my 20's and 30's, and when I was ready to be a wife and a parent I gave myself completely to that while still working at a job I was finally familiar with.   I'm looking forward to retirement in a few years, and am looking at that the same way.  If there are grandchildren in my future I'll welcome them and love them, but only if it's what my daughter really wants.  Right now she's just hoping to acquire a pet of her own in a few years :)

• Upvote 24
  • Love 2

My biggest disbelief is how the hell do they afford it all - she flew back and forth weekly?monthly? With her son B for his treatment so that he didn't have to be away from normal life. They bought all the kids bikes and toys for Christmas and have a wonderful looking house. We have a fraction of the kids on two incomes and it gets tough. Just boggles my mind. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lexiloumarie said:

My biggest disbelief is how the hell do they afford it all - she flew back and forth weekly?monthly? With her son B for his treatment so that he didn't have to be away from normal life. They bought all the kids bikes and toys for Christmas and have a wonderful looking house. We have a fraction of the kids on two incomes and it gets tough. Just boggles my mind. 

Her life is so not typical for teen moms. That’s for sure.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

They bought all the kids bikes and toys for Christmas and have a wonderful looking house.

I wonder if they can also afford a nanny or at least someone who comes in to help clean and cook.  

Anybody know anything about the husband?  Age, employment?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Howl said:

I wonder if they can also afford a nanny or at least someone who comes in to help clean and cook.  

Anybody know anything about the husband?  Age, employment?

Her husband is one year older than her. Not sure about his job, but she said on her Love What Matters post that he has a vocational degree. I don’t know what that is about tbh. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Her husband is one year older than her. Not sure about his job, but she said on her Love What Matters post that he has a vocational degree. I don’t know what that is about tbh. 

It’s possible he went to a vocational high school. Which means he could get a job right out of high school without having to go to college. That would make the most sense if they were teen parents. 

• Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s possible he went to a vocational high school. Which means he could get a job right out of high school without having to go to college. That would make the most sense if they were teen parents. 

Wait, a “vocational high school”? How is this not a more common thing?! 

5 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Wait, a “vocational high school”? How is this not a more common thing?! 

To be honest, I think the push for college is just so strong that vocational high school is seen as “less than.” My BIL went to a vocational high school so he could get a job right out of high school. He never wanted to go to college anyway. Where I’m from, going to a 4 year college right out of high school is not the norm. Most people couldn’t afford it. So vocational high school was one option. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

To be fair, my husband with a two year degree and experience in electrical, plumbing and contracting makes three times what I could make with my master’s degree.

I also get the impression her parents have money, and were funding some of the flights.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, sableduck said:

I also get the impression her parents have money, and were funding some of the flights.

I agree. It seems like her family has money and provides quite a bit of financial support. I wonder if they’d have stopped having kids many years ago if they didn’t have “benefactors.”

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

To be honest, I think the push for college is just so strong that vocational high school is seen as “less than.” My BIL went to a vocational high school so he could get a job right out of high school. He never wanted to go to college anyway. Where I’m from, going to a 4 year college right out of high school is not the norm. Most people couldn’t afford it. So vocational high school was one option. 

When I was in high school(1984 graduate), there was definitely an unspoken attitude of “vocational education is for those who are too poor/don’t have the grades for college.”

• Upvote 6

Good old Mike Rowe ("Dirty Jobs") is  trying hard to make vocational schools make a comeback. Many have made good money right out of high school as plumbers, electricians, HVAC people, car repair people, LPNs, cosmetologists, and more. My own hometown (in the 70s) had a thriving Vocational school system  I don't know why they ever went under.

I lobbied my parents HARD for a shot at the VoTech LPN group, but they insisted on sending me to regular high school. Well, I did get the college experience when I went to nursing school, and I sure as hell learned from THAT!!

• Upvote 12
  • Love 3