IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 11: Cloudy with A Chance of the Holy Spirit

nelliebelle1197

41 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

The link mention the Mendl's 3 children: "The Mendls have three children, Alexis, Austin and Aubrey" 

Yep yep! I used to babysit them MANY years ago. It’s crazy seeing how much they’ve grown. They were good kids last time I recall. I just hope that goodness carried over into their adulthood (in spite of their current positions / circumstances). I hope they open their eyes and see that place for what it is, get a new support system and get out ASAP.

41 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

But tell us more about this -- When did this happen?  What does one have to do to be disfellowshipped?  Is there an actually disfellowhsip ceremony?  Is there a ceremony when one is welcomed back? What do you have to do to be re-fellowshipped -  besides grovel to Gwod?

That is a long story that I personally am not at liberty to share, nor do I think it is appropriate to share at this time. Of course I’m not stopping anyone else, but...

Dis-fellowship ceremony? If a text, or an email counts as one then yes, there is a ceremony so to speak. In all seriousness, there isn’t one to my current knowledge. All the people who I know who were kicked out / dis-fellowshiped were notified by text, group chat and/or email. I only know of one person who was confronted face to face (twice) and was told that she was asked to “step out” of the church. All the other ex RF people I know who were kicked out were not told face to face.

Edited by RFSurvivor_2
  • Thank You 7

1 hour ago, ManyGoats said:

One of her brothers got married last year. 

https://remnantfellowshipweddings.com/radebaugh-mendl-wedding/

Geez louise --14 bridesmaids in that wedding!  Looking closely at the groomsmen photo the Brannan guy marrying Lexi Mendl is one of the groomsmen.

And as befits RF Royalty, they were married at Ashlawn.

Edited to add:  Is it my imagination or is RF culling some of the announcements from the archived weddings? I remember one from late 2018 (I think). that seems to be gone now.  The engagement photo (taken in the woods) showed the bride who was very very blonde, very young, tiny and fragile looking, in a faux fur stole and poufy white dress. The groom was also seemed rather young, thin, good looking, hair in short twists. I cannot remember their names.

Does RF delete an announcement if the marriage fails or the couple leaves RF?  Do they just pare down the archive lists to be manageable? Seems like they would want as many as possible to should how great RF is a getting people married.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 1

If Satan's trying to tell you that you're not Jesus, shut him up, it's all lies. 

Spoiler

Love…Simply Love

January 23, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

Love the LORD your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always.
Deuteronomy 11:1

Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.”
John 14:23

When you focus on Jesus, don’t focus on His externals…focus on His natural love relationship with God! By imitating THAT, you will grow in love with God, and don’t let any false teachers tell you any different, because nothing can come between you and this love for God when your heart cries, “Abba, Father!” You’ve learned that your heart cannot love two things, so don’t let Satan’s false accusations burden you. And no longer live in fear that you are not “good enough,” because perfect love of God casts out all fear! Just love—simply LOVE—and you will feel it when you love God, and you will see it in your actions. The world and the things of the world simply will not matter to you anymore. What freedom!

(Excerpt from Rise Above, by Gwen Shamblin Lara)

Is there anything in the Bible that says you can't love two things? I recall you can't serve two Gods but Jesus explicitly told us to love God and our neighbors... 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

7 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Edited to add:  Is it my imagination or is RF culling some of the announcements from the archived weddings? I remember one from late 2018 (I think). that seems to be gone now.  The engagement photo (taken in the woods) showed the bride who was very very blonde, very young, tiny and fragile looking, in a faux fur stole and poufy white dress. The groom was also seemed rather young, thin, good looking, hair in short twists. I cannot remember their names.

Does RF delete an announcement if the marriage fails or the couple leaves RF?  Do they just pare down the archive lists to be manageable? Seems like they would want as many as possible to should how great RF is a getting people married.

They removed everything related to @RFSurvivor_2 and I’s wedding pretty quickly. Luckily our wedding was before they were super active on the RF weddings Facebook group

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

Gwen thinks the Spirit of God is in digestive tract phenomena.

FB_IMG_1579799184959.thumb.jpg.06275aa2bb9903024149701deb305ef8.jpg

Lots of people are hungry every day without getting to see God.

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 2

https://www.remnantfellowshipnews.com/2020/01/16/january-15th-church-news-announcements/

In regards to there being a lack of engagement info on the wedding sight.....

my opinion being that the young couples(who were heavily influenced into the relationship and marriage by church leaders) could be influenced by what we are saying on here also. Putting the announcements up last minute leaves them little time for being influenced by us or anyone else(because you know they look even tho they are told not to). There was a wedding on Friday the 3rd at Ashlawn that was never on there at all. Especially those brides or grooms that are very new and are not firmly planted there. And good Lord, lots of baby making happening there as you can see in the announcements. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, SpecialAgentCookieCrisp said:

And good Lord, lots of baby making happening there as you can see in the announcements. 

I think that's how a lot of cults grow their membership.

• Upvote 6

21 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

The link mention the Mendl's 3 children: "The Mendls have three children, Alexis, Austin and Aubrey" 

I believe Lexi is Alexis.  Also the family photo shows a much younger Lexi.

But tell us more about this -- When did this happen?  What does one have to do to be disfellowshipped?  Is there an actually disfellowhsip ceremony?  Is there a ceremony when one is welcomed back? What do you have to do to be re-fellowshipped -  besides grovel to Gwod?

It all reminds me of a friend of mine's sister whose Orthodox Jewish parents sat shiva for her when she married a gentile. Considered her dead and never spoke of her or said her name Then welcomed the sister back from the grave when she divorced the gentile husband.

As you can see , I edited my response , which you quoted from beforehand , upon realizing my mistake .  I had taken Aubrey to be a girl's name , and Alexis to be a boy's .  Which it can be { https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aubrey , https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_(given_name) , but in this case was not . The other part was taken from her testimony , on the wedding announcement .  

However, despite all that I was seeing each day, my relationship with God actually became very stagnant in my high school years. I put on extra weight, I was anti-authority, and I wanted the praise of man over God’s amazingly peaceful approval. I had grown comfortable and complacent, thinking that I had “been in the message this long, I am safe and secure.” After God saw fit to humble me in my college years, I quickly learned that God had not been the #1 focus and love in my life. God allowed me to be humbled, deeply convicted, and filled with a desire to change. I was so blessed by the guidance and love of my parents, church leaders, and friends such as Elizabeth Hannah, Jessica Walters, Jennifer Martin, and Gwen Shamblin Lara to help me along the way. Without their love and help, I would not be here today, and I would not have the honor of marrying Marc Logan Brannan

https://remnantfellowshipweddings.com/mendl-brannan-wedding/   Now hopefully my embarrassment has  served to  sufficiently humble me . 

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

If Satan's trying to tell you that you're not Jesus, shut him up, it's all lies. 

Reveal hidden contents

Love…Simply Love

January 23, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

Love the LORD your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always.
Deuteronomy 11:1

Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.”
John 14:23

When you focus on Jesus, don’t focus on His externals…focus on His natural love relationship with God! By imitating THAT, you will grow in love with God, and don’t let any false teachers tell you any different, because nothing can come between you and this love for God when your heart cries, “Abba, Father!” You’ve learned that your heart cannot love two things, so don’t let Satan’s false accusations burden you. And no longer live in fear that you are not “good enough,” because perfect love of God casts out all fear! Just love—simply LOVE—and you will feel it when you love God, and you will see it in your actions. The world and the things of the world simply will not matter to you anymore. What freedom!

(Excerpt from Rise Above, by Gwen Shamblin Lara)

Is there anything in the Bible that says you can't love two things? I recall you can't serve two Gods but Jesus explicitly told us to love God and our neighbors... 

Yes, Matthew 6:24 says we cannot serve 2 masters. So, if someone claims to follow Jesus but has something else in their life that they’ve elevated to a level of worship (money, work, WEIGHT), they are trying to serve two masters. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Jesus told his disciples to feed his lambs, and Gwen is helping by telling the lambs they should not eat. 

Spoiler

Feeding His Lambs

January 24, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you truly love me more than these?” “Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.” Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you truly love me?” He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.” The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.”
John 21:15-17

What is the key to showing our love for the Father? The answer is here: focus on God and His sheep. Jesus wants His lambs – His followers, those who are seeking to know more about Him – to be fed and not to go hungry for the knowledge of Him or for His love and His will. Jesus wants us who love and care for Him to love and care for others in the world, for ALL are His lambs. In fact, we should be more concerned about feeding His sheep than feeding ourselves, for we know that God will take care of us!

To feed followers of Christ would be to feed them truth that helps them turn from wrong paths and turn toward the true path of facing the cross daily and denying themselves daily. You will be persecuted if you are helping to gain more territory for God’s rule by helping others get their will out of the way. But BLESSED are they who are persecuted for Christ’s sake.

We have already learned from Jesus that if we love God, we will obey His commands. Obey the command Jesus gave to Simon Peter, and you will discover the secret heartfelt joy this focus will bring to you today!

(Excerpt from Exodus Devotional: Laying Down Your Idols)

Social Share

No Comment

Gayle December 13, 2017 at 6:24 am Reply

It is a huge blessing to get to have these Chronicles to read each day! Thank you!!

There is a comment from 2017. We learn that this is a Chronicle.

Gwen contradicts what she said a day ago:

yesterday: "your heart cannot love two things"

"The world and the things of the world simply will not matter to you"

Today "Jesus wants us who love and care for Him to love and care for others in the world"

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

This is why it's so easy for someone like Gwen to interpret scripture to her personal worldview.  Lambs and sheep really mean followers; therefore, feeding does not have anything to do with food (bonus to Gwen: no muss, no fuss, no cost).  One thing can mean two things, etc.  I'm sure most people hear the growl and want a sermon, not edibles.  ?

Isn't it about time for the chronicle of God as personal shopper, entering the holy walk-in closet to select Gwod's raiment for the day?  That's one of my favorites. 

• Upvote 6

I forgot to post this two days ago when it happened. But I had a huge stomach growl, the loudest I’ve had in ten years...and I wasn’t hungry at all. I hadnt eaten all day, but I was totally content, no desire to eat. It was about another eight hours before I felt hungry, and when I did? No growl. Good thing I’m living a normal life now instead of following a dumbed down, pseudoscientific fake natural law. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

It is Friday and I'm in the mood for some time with Gwen and Joe. 

~We have a new intro song!! I'm so glad because the other one is stuck in my head. 

~Gwen and Joe aren't matching! 

~Gwen has a fabulous comb over. 

~Joe says the book of Job is one of his favorite stories in the Bible. I for one would like to see how much Gwen would praise God if she lost even half of her wealth. For some reason I don't think she would be a Job. 

`~Gwen and Joe clutch hands while telling the story of Job. 

~Gwen talks about all of Job's children dying and how he praised God. She says so if you have a car accident or if someone moves in front of you and you have to slam on your brakes, you need to praise God. If you go out to eat and they bring you the wrong food know that God has done this. God screens everything. I'm assuming Gwen must praise God for use each day since he has done this and screened this forum. 

~While Gwen is saying that God is screening your food if you got the wrong food, Joe seems to be trying to not laugh. He must realize how stupid Gwen's thoughts are. 

~The absolute best part of Gwen and Joe is the cat and the cat is here!

~If you lose your job, then praise God. Gwen throws in, if you have not sinned. So if you have sinned I guess you don't have to praise God. 

~Gwen says don't be like the foolish woman in the book of Job. 

~Gwen identifies with Job. Really Gwen? :pb_rollseyes: She is trying to do the will of God and gets falsely accused. In the end Job's reputation is restored and he is blessed double. She seems to be implying that her wealth is God blessing her because she stayed faithful like Job. 

~Gwen is a terrible public speaker and rambles a bit here about demonic wars and angels and God going through the heaves. 

~We segue into food. We are spoiled and that is why she have trouble giving up food. Not wanting to push a plate aside or give up dessert is a sign of our spoiled nature. This is all from a woman who lives in opulence most can't imagine. 

~Joe talks. How many times can he bring up he used to be in the entertainment industry? He seems to bring that up a great deal. 

~He becomes all patriotic about how no other country is as free and secure as America. Sure Joe. 

~Clips of empty shelves in Russia are shown as Joe talks about how people run out of food there. 

~Gwen says some of the happiest people have very little anyway. Why don't you model that for us Gwen and donate all your wealth to the poor? Just think of how happy you will be!

~If you want to lose your weight then you have to be willing to praise God if he took everything away. 

~Some people got on the scales today and they over did it because they were complaining. 

~Gwen shows some very white Jesus pictures.

~She says that on the cross Jesus focused on caring for others and the only thing he asked was for something when he was thirsty. Correction there Gwen. Jesus also cried out asking why God had forsaken him. But I suppose that wouldn't work for the message you are pushing so you just pretend it didn't happen. 

~So this is over and is just clips of Gwen and Joe trying to act like humans who like each other. At the 11:26 mark Gwen and Joe are dancing and when she twirls it shows something dark  in her hair. I'm trying to figure out if it is some sort of an extension or something that holds up her hair. 

Spoiler

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 7

47 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

~While Gwen is saying that God is screening your food if you got the wrong food, Joe seems to be trying to not laugh. He must realize how stupid Gwen's thoughts are.

It must have been so traumatic when this happened.  I think she's mentioned receiving the wrong food before.  Poor Gwen!  Life really is too hard!  (*snicker*) 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

~If you lose your job, then praise God. Gwen throws in, if you have not sinned. So if you have sinned I guess you don't have to praise God. 

Reveal hidden contents

Classic Gwen. If you lose your job and are outer circle, you are being punished for disobedience. If you lose your job and are inner circle, it’s not your fault, it’s just a test and/or God has a better plan for you. Either way, she gets to be “right” about her interpretation of a mundane event as God’s Will, and reinforce the behaviors and thoughts that she wants amongst her cultists. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

You will fall in love with what you focus on, so we know that Gwen is in love with her stomach.

Spoiler

Examine Your Focus

January 25, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

Set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
Colossians 3:1-2

I just can’t stress to you enough how important it is to examine your FOCUS. You WILL fall in love with what you focus on! Make it easier to focus on God and Jesus Christ all day long. Learn the stories about God and Jesus that are in the Bible, take notice of the wonderful creation God has offered for us to live in, and seek out other people who are eager to discuss God and His will in their lives. Look for His guiding hand in your life today; it is there. Make a list and count the ways God is your Hero so that you can fall in love with Him and He can become your very best Friend. Stop turning to the food and giving it all your focus! Focus on GOD today and you will feel the difference!

I have never fallen in love with anyone because I made a list.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3

19 hours ago, throwaway9988 said:

Classic Gwen. If you lose your job and are outer circle, you are being punished for disobedience. If you lose your job and are inner circle, it’s not your fault, it’s just a test and/or God has a better plan for you. Either way, she gets to be “right” about her interpretation of a mundane event as God’s Will, and reinforce the behaviors and thoughts that she wants amongst her cultists. 

Dear Lord why can the people inside NOT see this?! Genuinely... we've pointed this out so many times to our friends and family and we think they truly cannot see it.

For the former RFers... was it that you couldn't see it because you were surrounded by it? Or do you just ignore it for almost self preservation?

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Dear Lord why can the people inside NOT see this?! Genuinely... we've pointed this out so many times to our friends and family and we think they truly cannot see it.

For the former RFers... was it that you couldn't see it because you were surrounded by it? Or do you just ignore it for almost self preservation?

I would guess that it's due to both cognitive dissonance , and confirmation bias .  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Marmion said:

I would guess that it's due to both cognitive dissonance , and confirmation bias .  

I understand the technical and "official" terms for it - but I'm curious how those who are inside handle it. As an example - it's easy to lie to yourself if it keeps you comfortable and lets you keep living the good life... OR it's easy to continue to believe a lie when someone close to you repeats it endlessly. Is it that RF members are constantly told the lies so they believe them or is it that they can't bear to admit that they see the lies because it would mean loosing everything. Both?

• Upvote 4

In today's Daily Brag we learn that Gwen lives in luxury because she prays better than other people.

Spoiler

Worry About God’s House

January 26, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

Moses was faithful as a servant in all God’s house, testifying to what would be said in the future. But Christ is faithful as a son over God’s house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast.
Hebrews 3:5-6

Prayer should be natural to us. In fact, I talk to God all day long! Until now, you have been very attentive to your strongholds, but now it is time to reverse this. A wonderful way to direct our hearts to God is to see things from God’s perspective. Have empathy for His purpose, His will, and His goals. Are you concerned about how clean or decorated your house is? Well, what about HIS house? Think about all the hearts that need to be cleaned up in His house. Are you concerned about your business? Then take time to think about HIS business. He has a hard time finding wholeheartedly devoted employees! Worrying more about God’s children than your own children is the faith that God is looking for.

When I pray, my prayers reflect more interest and concern for Him than for myself…and as a result, I’ve seen God come in and take care of my house, my business, and my children in wonderful, amazing ways. These posts are not long enough to hold all the blessings that I have received because the zeal of HIS house consumes me. Work on this attitude, and you will fall in love with God as you see how He can take care of you in every way. And remember – your heart is His house. Clean it up first!

Holy Smug!

I was reminded of a Bible quote that has absolutely nothing to do with Gwen, I'm sure. Matthew 6:5:

“When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I tell you the truth, that is all the reward they will ever get.

I bet God asks Gwen for advice because he sees that Gwen cares more about his business than he does himself.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

48 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I was reminded of a Bible quote that has absolutely nothing to do with Gwen, I'm sure. Matthew 6:5:

“When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I tell you the truth, that is all the reward they will ever get.

What?! You mean God doesn't want you constantly taking pictures of videos of you praying like Gwen does? 

For former members, what would people say if someone read them this verse and asked about all the times Gwen has people making videos of her praying? 

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Blue said:

I understand the technical and "official" terms for it - but I'm curious how those who are inside handle it. As an example - it's easy to lie to yourself if it keeps you comfortable and lets you keep living the good life... OR it's easy to continue to believe a lie when someone close to you repeats it endlessly. Is it that RF members are constantly told the lies so they believe them or is it that they can't bear to admit that they see the lies because it would mean loosing everything. Both?

Both. I think that is why Remnant is so keen on getting people to move there. Talking someone out of a cult is easy before they’ve invested too much (emotion, money, etc). But once people have argued with their friends and family, quit jobs, moved away, etc., they are pot-committed and will want to keep lying to themselves. Admitting they were wrong and joined a cult and hurt their friends and loved ones becomes too hard; they will do any amount of mental gymnastics to avoid coming to those conclusions. 

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

What?! You mean God doesn't want you constantly taking pictures of videos of you praying like Gwen does? 

For former members, what would people say if someone read them this verse and asked about all the times Gwen has people making videos of her praying? 

They would say that they “know” deep down that Gwen’s heart is pure and just wants to show/teach the Remnant members how to have a better relationship with God as an example, rather than wanting to show off how holy she is in order to earn the praise of men. 

And that reminds me. Although Remnant does teach its members specific interpretations of specific bible verses, those specific teachings are fairly easy to argue against. That is why Remnant members get brainwashed to have numerous nonspecific fallback answers on hand, and as long as they have been in Remnant long enough to cling to those key talking points, there is almost no point in trying to discuss anything with them. Here’s a few examples of some of these key fallback answers: 

* “look at the fruit, if this message bears good fruit then it must be truth” (and any critiques/cognitive dissonance can be ignored, and the fact that Remnant also bears a lot of bad fruit can also be ignored)

* “I have a true relationship with God now that I feel in my heart and through mundane signs that I interpret to be answered prayers, and therefore this message is truth” (in other churches they weren’t brainwashed into convincing themselves that a sky daddy was constantly answering tiny prayers and making food fall onto the floor, but now that they are it makes them feel protected/holy/superior/comforted and they don’t want to lose that feeling or think about whether they are just fooling themselves)  

* “Satan is using you and your logic/facts/history to undermine my views of the Remnant, God’s true church, because he wants everyone to end up in Hell with him. ‘This message’ is the truth and anything making me feel any doubt or hesitation about it is clearly a lie from Satan that I cant afford to entertain for even a second. Any criticism of Gwen, who taught me how to have a relationship with God, is also a lie from Hell” (This is not an argument that anyone who actually cares about finding out what is true would ever use, but rather an argument that completely shuts down the conversation and allows the person to cling to their prior beliefs, regardless of truth, and ignore any cognitive dissonance)

* “this message is different,”  (It’s mostly not different at all, just a mishmash of Church of Christ and weight loss with a lot of random other protestant buzzwords thrown in, but if you try to show them it isnt different, they will just fall back on one of the first three arguments) 

These fallback arguments are so nonspecific that they can be applied to any situation or criticism, and they are based completely in emotion (essentially boiling down to “I ‘know’ in my heart that Remnant is true”) rather than in facts or reason. The best time to try and talk someone out of the Remnant cult is before they learn to use these emotion-based special pleading in order to shut down the rational parts of their brain. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

Today in Daily Non-Answers: Gwen has good news for you: all you need for godliness is GODLINESS. 

Spoiler

Everything We Need for Godliness

January 27, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
2 Peter 1:3-4

Stop looking for one more person or book or formula that is going to make you lose weight or that will help you with some other stronghold. Don’t you see? Through God, we have EVERYTHING WE NEED for life and godliness. EVERYTHING! He has given us a means by which we can escape the corruption caused by our evil desires. So why do we continue to seek other methods? The fact is, methods such as constant dieting do not help us escape our evil desires; they only lead us farther into them by making us fall more in love with food or our stronghold!

God has already given you what you need for godliness. And that means GODLINESS! What great news! You can escape the corruption of this world caused by your evil desires and you can participate in God’s divine nature. Now read Second Peter 1:5-11: “For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins. Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall, and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.”

Quit pursuing every other kind of plan or formula that you think is going to help you. You already HAVE everything you need to stop being ineffective and unproductive – so let’s be all the more eager to pursue this Godliness today!

If you have a plan that helps you, stop doing it!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic