IGNORED

Miss Raquel: Saving the "Natives" One Latte at a Time

nelliebelle1197

Petronella
14 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I wonder if moving to California has been a bit of a culture shock. I’m not sure where she is living, but she might have  landed in a place where people will challenge her Trump worship and Calvinist religious beliefs. 

Wait, is she a Trumper? I don’t recall political content from her...

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AmazonGrace

• formergothardite

• dripcurl

• clueliss

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Raquel's Instagram story yesterday it showed her flying to visit someone and she was pulling down her mask while traveling. She wrote the world "rebel" on the picture.  That isn't rebellion Raquel,

Would I want a bunch of teenagers building my house? No. If the community doesn't have people available to build, maybe don't send teenagers? Send actual adults who know what they are doing. It is jus

Like I said, it is so ingrained in American society that these mission trips are okay, that people(including me when someone first discussed it with me) struggle to see how these trips are really not

Posted Images

AmazonGrace
6 hours ago, Petronella said:

She's more into spiritual memes and waterfalls but IIRC she posted that she voted for Trump in November.

• Thank You 1
formergothardite
6 hours ago, Petronella said:

She would post pro Trump stuff in her stories. I do wonder if her hippy, crystal loving crowd opened her mind to ideas outside of how she was raised. Maybe Raquel is finally growing and changing. 

19 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I thought she's in Texas.

She said in the video she is currently in California and in a couple of her past stories she has mentioned being there. She might be officially living in Texas but visiting California frequently. But hopefully wherever she is she is surrounded by people who help her grow into a kinder, more compassionate person. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Destiny

Destiny

I survived ... Ish. I'm all moved again, another 1500 miles from where the cats and I were living before. I'm in the new apartment, and kitties are adjusting well. I've only cried 6 times since Saturday! #progress.
      By the way, sorry about the summer logo swap taking its sweet time. Real life was a little too much and it got forgotten. 
      · 0 replies
    • HermioneSparrow

HermioneSparrow

Please pray for me as I'm battling covid and not doing so well. 
      · 17 replies
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

A happy summer solstice to all northern hemisphere FJers! And a happy winter solstice to all southern hemisphere FJers! (I know it's already Monday is Australia, so I'm late for most of you.)

ETA--Oh! I just checked, and the winter solstice is at 1:31 PM on Monday, June 21 in Eastern Australia Time. So, for once the time zones worked in my favor. I'm not late!
      · 0 replies
    • Bluebirdbluebell

Bluebirdbluebell

I'm so angry at the Bishops right now. Shit like this is why I left the Catholic church. They play politics so blatantly.  I hope this convinces more people to leave. 
      · 1 reply
    • Destiny

Destiny

I’m okay. I can do this. 

(I’m not okay.)
      · 6 replies
    • Destiny

Destiny

I have an extremely stressful weekend coming up. If you can spare me and the kitties some good thoughts I’d appreciate it. 
      · 1 reply
    • Mrs Ms

Mrs Ms

One of my siblings has a work related thing coming up where they get to visit a fundie place. Has promised a detailed rundown of the encounter for me and another sibling via video chat. Not that I am jealous or anything….
      · 1 reply
    • BemusedByFundamentalism

BemusedByFundamentalism

My in-laws gifted me a hand crank Singer 127k family piece for my birthday. It's from 1926... whoaaahh I feel so loved! Any tips are welcome 😃
      · 4 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

They don't make movies like that anymore....

And...oh yeah.  KHAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN!
      · 0 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

My grandmother came from a town in Missouri of (now) population ~14,500 and 8 Baptist churches.  Not counting all the other denominations, that's just the Baptists.  
      MY grandfather came from Drimoleauge, Ireland which has a current population of ~450 people (not a typo) and 1 church and 5 pubs.  
      If I get a time machine take a wild guess which ancestors I'm going back to visit?  I'm not social, don't enjoy bars, and prefer to imbibe at home but sitting in a pub has to be better than being Godbothered to death by people pretending they don't drink.  
      Fun unrelated fact - Martin Luther spent so much time on the toilet he had a desk built so he could work there, and would take meetings while actively pooping.   He also wrote letters to people with vivid descriptions of his poops.   That should make everyone feel a little better about their work place and emails.
      · 2 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.