IGNORED

JinJer 51: Can't Even Sell Donuts!

Destiny

All those photos look very staged. This is total BEC but I cannot stand how they always hold Felicity like she's a prop. She doesn't need to be posed in EVERY photo. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 9

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:00 PM, SassyPants said:
  1. On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:00 PM, SassyPants said:

I would never wear rings while kneading dough. That’s a rookie move!

But if she took off her rings she'd have to tattoo "Property of Jeremy" on her forehead! Because how else would we know?

Edited by Screamapillar
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

34 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

All those photos look very staged. This is total BEC but I cannot stand how they always hold Felicity like she's a prop. She doesn't need to be posed in EVERY photo. 

And Jinger has been holding her up in front of her stomach A LOT lately.  I am just gonna call it and say Jing is pregnant again.  Looks like it to me.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Lol I get the joke that Jinger was going for in this insta story but saying not a fan of toothpaste makes it sound like she doesn’t brush her teeth. Fundies aren’t good at being intentionally funny. 

5916A248-813C-42D3-BA51-9503BD46B850.jpeg

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

It hit me like a brick wall that they hold her like she's in a baby beauty pageant! (random google pic example in spoiler).  Which is to say, yeah she's a prop.  It's a super awkward way to pose with your child, you don't see anyone else doing it.  Shoot I'm pretty sure even the pageant moms hold their kids normally when not on stage...   

Spoiler

image.png.8d9ffa7a7eac5c54d1a6a196ffcce50d.png

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 6

Not to mention the toddlers walk on stage in the kiddie pageants.  Felicity is too old to be held like a prop and that makes it even more awkward looking.

• Upvote 5

The only time I recall holding either of my kids like that was when I was showing off an outfit or they were covered in baby goo of some sort and you didn't want them touching you. Of course neither of my kids, especially my daughter, were dressed like they were going to Easter Sunday church, every damn day of the week. ?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

Presumably they are hoping to generate advertisement income with this website. They really do think they’re something else. I wonder how the siblings feel about the ‘breakout stars’?! 

They seem to want to pursue their minor celebrity status and make a living from that rather than any pretence of ‘ministry’. It actually makes Jill & Derick look almost genuine.

• Upvote 16

44 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

They seem to want to pursue their minor celebrity status and make a living from that rather than any pretence of ‘ministry’. It actually makes Jill & Derick look almost genuine.

No kidding. The contact section of their website only has contacts for 'business enquiries' and a talent agency...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

Not to mention the toddlers walk on stage in the kiddie pageants.  Felicity is too old to be held like a prop and that makes it even more awkward looking.

I think they hold her that way, so her dresses are on display. I wonder if they want everybody to clearly see the outfits.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Of the hundreds of pictures of themselves I imagine Jinjer take of themselves every day, I can't understand why they would choose that weird leather couch hand clapping picture for their cover photo. They both look like they're terrified of Felicity and are clapping at her demand.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, bal maiden said:

No kidding. The contact section of their website only has contacts for 'business enquiries' and a talent agency...

You would think such a godly family and particularly Jeremy as a “pastor” would have a section about how to reach out to them about religion.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 6
  • Love 2

They just come across as very entitled. They are famous because Jinger’s parents had lots of children and told a few enhanced stories about their frugal and unworldly upbringing. That’s it. All their other ‘accomplishments ‘ are things other people can do and often do better- Jinger plays some instruments- she’s never going to earn money as she wouldn’t have the dedication; Jeremy played football- not well enough to keep a place in any major team. He was a pastor of a small church and his sermons are awful. Jinger’s baking- well Mary Berry won’t be losing any sleep.

Yet they are here with their hands out - give us money for endorsing your baked goods, coffee, restaurants, clothes because we’re special and shouldn’t have to work like ordinary people. Just rattles me more than it should!!

• Upvote 28
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, bal maiden said:

I wonder what their talents are. Wearing pants? Eating donuts? 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 11

Happy Birthday Jinger. I wonder if we'll be seeing a post about her getting a birthday gift from God (in the form of a new baby) by the end of today.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Chances that it was Jeremy who wrote that wanktastic 'About' blurb on their website? 10/10. He truly is Chief Tosser. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

I'm now wondering if they would ever enter Felicity into beauty pageants or if that would be too secular. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Anna Bolinas said:

I'm now wondering if they would ever enter Felicity into beauty pageants or if that would be too secular. 

I don’t think so- I imagine their dream is for her to marry a rich Christian celebrity and even better have her own highly successful TV show like a Chip & Joanna type - with guest slots for Jinger’s baking or photography or whatever she has decided is her lifelong passion that week and Jeremy just posing. Neither of them have ever held a proper job for any length of time and I don think they have any inclination to!

• Upvote 10

Jennifer Anniston was the breakout star of Friends. George Clooney was the breakout star of ER and practically half of the stars of SNL were breakout stars. They were talented, bankable and the public actually wanted to see them. I just don’t think Jeremy and Jinger know what the word breakout means. As someone who has lived in Los Angeles her entire life, I can say they aren’t stars here and have nothing anyone network/studio wants because they have nothing to offer. No one is asking for more Jinger and Jeremy. What do they have to offer? Neither is witty, brilliant or funny. These two just don’t want to get real jobs. Does being a fundy make you allergic to work? 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, socalrules said:

Jennifer Anniston was the breakout star of Friends. George Clooney was the breakout star of ER and practically half of the stars of SNL were breakout stars. They were talented, bankable and the public actually wanted to see them. I just don’t think Jeremy and Jinger know what the word breakout means. As someone who has lived in Los Angeles her entire life, I can say they aren’t stars here and have nothing anyone network/studio wants because they have nothing to offer. No one is asking for more Jinger and Jeremy. What do they have to offer? Neither is witty, brilliant or funny. These two just don’t want to get real jobs. Does being a fundy make you allergic to work? 

I wonder if they meant "spin-off" rather than "breakout"...

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 8

Maybe calling themselves “break-out stars is a Trump-inspired PR move. If they say it, people will believe them, and that will lead to it being true. ?

Edited by Giraffe
Riffle
  • Upvote 13
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic