IGNORED

Popping Them Out Like Pez: Upcoming Babies 16

Bethella

1 hour ago, Aine said:

I think there is a real chance that boy or girl, this baby might be named Arrow. It fits their most recent kids names, and I think they've kind of more established their naming style the more kids they've had. They started with more real names or honoring (in the case of Andrae and Anissa), then kind of 'creative' takes on somewhat popular more modern names, and then they've settled into "word-inspired" names. Arrow also has some religious symbolism, especially because she actively describes herself as 'quiverful'.

Also, Anthem for either gender. Patriotic etc.

Boy- Ayce, Ark; Axel/Axyl; Axtyn; Atlas; Archer; Ash; Arbor; Austere (but spelled Awstyr and she'll be pissed that no one can work out that it should sound like 'austere' like she did with Ansyr); Arlo

I'm kind of surprised they don't have any Al- names yet.

Girl- Aaleah; Affynitee (a scrambled version of 'affinity' since they like more "word-inspired" names); Ayvah; Apple; Aria/Aryah; Autymm; Aster; Arlo

Maybe also Amity for a girl. Spelled Amyttee because why not.

I could see maybe a 'virtue' name from another linguistic background being used just because it starts with 'A'. Like Alaia ("joyful" in Basque) or Ahava ("love"/Hebrew). Of course, they'll change it beyond recognition, like they did with the name Anjali and they also went outside of more "English speaking" names with Anissa.

They aren't just doing an A theme, they have an AN theme. Anissa, Andrae, Annistan, Anjalie, Andersyn, Anyjel, Ansyr and Anchor. 

So for a girl: Andrea (spelled "kreativeleigh" of course Andraya/Andreea/Andrya), Ana/Anna/Anya/Annie/Anne, Annaliese/Annalyse/Analise/Analyse or Annabelle/Annabella or Annamarie/Annamaria, Anastasia though those are probably not weird enough for them. Andena, Andra, Anitra, Anjeanette, Anora, Antonella may fit her bill better so long as she can get "kriateive" with them. 

Less options for a boy: Andriel, Anton. Your option for Anthem is possible. 

Perhaps Anoint or Anointed? Ancestry? Antibody to protect her child from her Anti-vax bullshit?  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Analyie, Annyka, Aniyka, Anailya, Anaylia, Anais, Anays, Antonya, Anson, Aneerya, Aneera. 

Tbh half of them are made up...but then again so have Karissa's 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I was looking over the list and realized that we quickly went from 4 expecting Mortons to 1.  I feel like they are due for some more announcements.  Kressent and Rachel may be getting older but they are definitely still young enough to be due with another.  Rachel's youngest turned one today and Varina is getting close to 2.  

• Upvote 7

20 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She doesn’t say if he was born today or yesterday. Glad it’s a boy.

63749346-CAAF-4137-BD99-14C29FC7816D.jpeg

Because I’m Of A Certain Age™️, I associate “Peter Marshall” with “original Hollywood Squares host”(who is still with us at 94!).

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, JMO said:

I was looking over the list and realized that we quickly went from 4 expecting Mortons to 1.  I feel like they are due for some more announcements.  Kressent and Rachel may be getting older but they are definitely still young enough to be due with another.  Rachel's youngest turned one today and Varina is getting close to 2.  

I think Kressant could easily be pregnant right now, based on timing and because she never seems to announce pregnancies herself. With Varina, Addie was the one who announced.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

They aren't just doing an A theme, they have an AN theme. Anissa, Andrae, Annistan, Anjalie, Andersyn, Anyjel, Ansyr and Anchor. 

Her Instagram lists it as Aynjel rather than Anyjel.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Crystal Paine of Money Saving Mom  gave birth to her 4th child today, a little girl. No name announced yet.

404053710_NewPainebabygirl.thumb.jpg.d9e054572e12e0242fe70067924f74ac.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

15 hours ago, adidas said:

Her Instagram lists it as Aynjel rather than Anyjel.

Ah, you are right. Still has the An sound though. Because Angel isn't unusual and changing to a j over a g isn't weird enough, she had to have a random y in the name because reasons. Gotta love "kreighaytev" spellings. 

Still think Antidote would be a great name. Anoint or something like Andynah is more their style though. We shall see by the end of this year or early 2021. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

Still think Antidote would be a great name. Anoint or something like Andynah is more their style though. We shall see by the end of this year or early 2021.

How about Androgynous?

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 3

Antimony and Antidote would be nice names for twins.

Or Antithesis  (although that's more Fundie Calvinist style), or Antichrist ...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic