Continuing on from

Last Updated 6 April 2020

Pregnant

image.thumb.png.a009da614b53f79bca01fbcd27a6b94e.png

image.thumb.png.8e1236d2167a4fe68b4872be908c472a.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.7d5f7a3b9044bd3abb7cea6468c65ffa.png

image.thumb.png.3f3ecc05128deaff6b58a421ce26fa58.png

This is a PEZ candy dispenser for those of you who aren't familiar with the candy.

pez.jpg.6ae983f4c08f52ad6c0075a7b5436913.jpg

Edited by Bethella
updating list
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • Love 2

From the previous thread:

I also hope this, but that heartbreaking post he wrote about his struggles certainly sounded like he was gay, not bisexual.

• I Agree 3

5 hours ago, Hazelbunny said:

Courtney isn't on either list - yayyy!!! That must be a first!!

Shhhhhhhh. Courtney's uterus will hear you.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 31

Abigail (Washburn) LaGoy is expecting a boy, I believe. She posted on her FB page a while ago, with a photo of Dakota (her daughter) alongside the caption “can’t wait to meet my little bro”. At least Abigail gets ultrasounds, unlike her sister Hannah. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

Whoahh...just checked out the Nollkamper situation and she is going to out-Duggar the Duggars at this rate. 11 kids and she's only 30 - Michelle was 32 when she'd had 11, and that included both sets of twins. She's like Courtney, only she started at 17 instead of 25.

Katelyn Walhquist might be the only one who can rival her and she's got a ways to go yet.

• Upvote 7

18 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

Whoahh...just checked out the Nollkamper situation and she is going to out-Duggar the Duggars at this rate. 11 kids and she's only 30 - Michelle was 32 when she'd had 11, and that included both sets of twins. She's like Courtney, only she started at 17 instead of 25.

Katelyn Walhquist might be the only one who can rival her and she's got a ways to go yet.

And according to her IG, this last one ("Baby E") just slid out after only a few minutes of labor. I can't imagine.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

37 minutes ago, albireo said:

And according to her IG, this last one ("Baby E") just slid out after only a few minutes of labor. I can't imagine.

My second child came way way faster than my first. I imagine my 11th would just slide out too. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

3 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

Holy cow, I just read her story. She seems worse than Courtney. Good lord, a baby every 9-11 months!

• Upvote 2

I wonder if money will become a factor... The Duggars' lives might have become pretty squalid if they hadn't been picked up by TLC. Though I guess the Radfords survive, and other big families. 

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

I wonder if money will become a factor... The Duggars' lives might have become pretty squalid if they hadn't been picked up by TLC. Though I guess the Radfords survive, and other big families. 

They have 11 and seem to not be hurting at all considering the elaborate tables she does and all the stuff that seems to go on. They either have money or come from money - enough to be comfortable. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, CatNap said:

Per JRod’s Instagram, her sister Angie had a miscarriage.

At least it wasn't a SEVERE miscarriage.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

How many miscarriages has Franicia White had? At least one, and she's had some pregnancy/breastfeeding related health problems--like mastitis. Tim just turned 40, and they were Naval Academy Middies together, so I assume she is also 39 or 40.

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

How many miscarriages has Franicia White had? At least one, and she's had some pregnancy/breastfeeding related health problems--like mastitis. Tim just turned 40, and they were Naval Academy Middies together, so I assume she is also 39 or 40.

For sure she's had one miscarriage and maybe a second one as well but would need to go through their blog to be sure.

Her husband has also had some serious cardiovascular issues, including DVT, though he seems to have recovered well.

Franicia has talked a lot about having auto-immune issues & things like gall bladder problems as well. So, yes, pregnancy and childbirth could be a real physical challenge for her.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

For sure she's had one miscarriage and maybe a second one as well but would need to go through their blog to be sure.

Her husband has also had some serious cardiovascular issues, including DVT, though he seems to have recovered well.

Franicia has talked a lot about having auto-immune issues & things like gall bladder problems as well. So, yes, pregnancy and childbirth could be a real physical challenge for her.

And Tim, at age 40 with cardiovascular issues, probably won't be an active duty Naval officer for many more years. They've got a big lifestyle change (including loss of subsidized military housing, although they seem to be living off base now in Texas) facing them in a few years when he is retired.  These folks should NOT be having more kids.

PS I don't know if any other FJers who grew up in a military family have similar stories, but one time we were living in Naval base housing and a family with an above average # of kids (it may have just been 6 kids) were given a larger house than they were "entitled" to, based on the father's military rank.  This did NOT go unnoticed and the family was the subject of a lot of negative gossip in the neighborhood about being "rewarded" simply for having an irresponsible number of children.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

On 12/5/2019 at 1:34 PM, FaithAndReason said:

Holy cow, I just read her story. She seems worse than Courtney. Good lord, a baby every 9-11 months!

She’s actually pretty annoying to follow on Instagram and I don’t know why I do. She’s (as a precious poster said) the queen of the humble brag. From her need for only 4 hours sleep a nights to her tiny bumps & belief she looks 20. Spoiler-she looks like she’s 30, but in a good way. She’s pretty & young looking but I doubt people think she’s 20.  However unfortunately 9 of her 11 kids (can’t tell with baby) look just like her husband so she will never get a TV show like the Duggar’s or Bates with their attractive daughters and cute/average/normal looking sons. 
She seems so smug with the way she keeps her due date a secret then slowly drips information - it’s a baby. A few days later. It’s a boy. Then it’s name. Like seriously girl I get this is the only thing you’ve got going for you as you got pregnant at 17 but get a life. 
she would have been so good in many different industries instead she pops out a clone of her husband each year. 
Not sure exactly what about her bothers me so much so sorry for the ranting post. She’s just so bloody smug. 

Edited by Milly-Molly-Mandy
More ranting
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, HereticHick said:

And Tim, at age 40 with cardiovascular issues, probably won't be an active duty Naval officer for many more years. They've got a big lifestyle change (including loss of subsidized military housing, although they seem to be living off base now in Texas) facing them in a few years when he is retired.  These folks should NOT be having more kids.

My thoughts exactly. I was surprised, actually, that he wasn't retired for medical reasons after the DVT episodes. That's pretty serious stuff and not something you'd want a deployed person to be at risk for. He may be able to find a civilian consulting job as many retired military folks do, when he does finish active duty.

23 hours ago, HereticHick said:

one time we were living in Naval base housing and a family with an above average # of kids (it may have just been 6 kids) were given a larger house than they were "entitled" to, based on the father's military rank.  This did NOT go unnoticed and the family was the subject of a lot of negative gossip in the neighborhood about being "rewarded" simply for having an irresponsible number of children.

I had wondered about that because, as a DAFC (Dept of the Army Fucking Civilian), I learned how keenly aware service members and their families can be about these things. There are no secrets. Rank is pretty much everything which is why you have a Generals' or Admirals' row in most base housing areas.

For a raunchy but fairly accurate fictional account of life in the military, check out Air Force Wives, by Ruth Walker. Long out of print now, you can probably find a used copy somewhere. The portrayal of rank and family relationships in the Air Force through the four female protagonists is classic and actually applies to the other branches of service. 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

She’s actually pretty annoying to follow on Instagram and I don’t know why I do. She’s (as a precious poster said) the queen of the humble brag. From her need for only 4 hours sleep a nights to her tiny bumps & belief she looks 20. Spoiler-she looks like she’s 30, but in a good way. She’s pretty & young looking but I doubt people think she’s 20.  However unfortunately 9 of her 11 kids (can’t tell with baby) look just like her husband so she will never get a TV show like the Duggar’s or Bates with their attractive daughters and cute/average/normal looking sons. 
She seems so smug with the way she keeps her due date a secret then slowly drips information - it’s a baby. A few days later. It’s a boy. Then it’s name. Like seriously girl I get this is the only thing you’ve got going for you as you got pregnant at 17 but get a life. 
she would have been so good in many different industries instead she pops out a clone of her husband each year. 
Not sure exactly what about her bothers me so much so sorry for the ranting post. She’s just so bloody smug. 

What is her Instagram name? 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

She’s (as a precious poster said) the queen of the humble brag.

I'm sorry but that title belongs to Abbie of M is for Mama

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 3

9 hours ago, Lisamc7 said:

What is her Instagram name? 

farmschool_mama is her handle. I'm not sure about forum rules for posting links to social media accounts, but you can easily find her with that. ^^

9 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

I'm sorry but that title belongs to Abbie of M is for Mama

Maybe it's a rare double crown. Clara is legit insufferable for every reason @Milly-Molly-Mandy gave, and so much more. Virtually every sentence of every post is either a high-investment, low-reward trickle truth about some mundane life event, or gloating over her superiority to all other women because of her delusion of eternal youth. It's relentless, and kind of disturbing. She never lets up. She's a perfectly attractive woman who seems to be in typical shape for a person in their early thirties, but she imagines herself in a truly creepy perpetual "teen mom" way. She tries to suggest that people think that her husband is an older male relative (they look the same age), and frequently insists that people confuse her for her childrens' older sibling. I sincerely doubt that this has happened in many years, if ever, but she brings it up like it's just a constant fact of life.

Every. Single. Picture she posts of herself has a hazy, grainy sheen to it, and at least one or two blur filters. She's never in focus. This includes body shots of her teeny pregnant bellies. Yet, every picture of her children is perfectly in focus and clear. Therefore, the smug "lol today the mailman asked me if I was excited about starting 8th grade soon lolol" posts are accompanied by a ghostly, unfocused image of her face that has had the exposure lifted to the point that only her eyeliner is easily distinguishable.

IMO, the most insidious thing that she does is post-dating bump pictures. She's acknowledged doing this, though she insinuates its just to make it harder for people to guess her due date. So when you see a picture of her bump 3 weeks before she delivers a full-term baby, it's actually a picture she took 5 months ago. I find this practice to be particularly harmful since she encourages people to think that she's just *that tiny*, and to discuss her smallness, etc. It's deliberate, and she does it every pregnancy. 

So, you know, every 9-11 months. ?

19 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

I started following her out of genuine interest due to her family size and her apparent enjoyment of her large family. She's very similar to Courtney in that respect. But the more you read, the more you realize just how strange Clara's reality is. She may or may not enjoy her life as much as she implies, but she seems to really struggle with seeing herself as an adult woman. It's so damned weird to say that about a person who has given birth to 11 children, but it's almost like she's stuck mentally at age 16-17, when she found out she was pregnant with her first.

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic