IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: IT BIBLE

samurai_sarah

38 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

He's in New Mexico? He's coming our way! He's way too close to you, @feministxtian!

I ain't skeered...Big ole Sin City would scare the shit out of him (or give him a permanent woodie). 

• Haha 15

I hope these people realize Bro Gary wants it free. And is ready to invoke the Lords Will card to get it.  God says it free!

Spoiler

DEAD4A86-27B9-4F6B-8836-AA2EAE0656BC.thumb.jpeg.e8c9f2e5de59dbadf7bd545089b17851.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

I hope these people realize Bro Gary wants it free. And is ready to invoke the Lords Will card to get it.  God says it free!

Hide contents

DEAD4A86-27B9-4F6B-8836-AA2EAE0656BC.thumb.jpeg.e8c9f2e5de59dbadf7bd545089b17851.jpeg

The Lord will done? This makes no sense! I assume he means "may the Lord's will be done" and the seller will find it in their heart to give Gary the RV because that's what the Lord wants.

Gary doesn't want it, the Lord wants him to have it; who is he to deny what the Lord wants? 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Reveal hidden contents

Wonder why God needs to involve a middle man to buy it for Gary. Can't He just work on the owner's heart so he's moved to donate it?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Wonder why God needs to involve a middle man to buy it for Gary. Can't He just work on the owner's heart so he's moved to donate it?

Why can't God just drop an RV from the sky, directly onto Gary - er, onto Gary's driveway?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 16

Gary says:

Ok folks what happen to walking by Faith? The KJB says to walk my Faith.
Bro Gary Hawkins

Bible Gateway says:

0 Bible results for “"walk my faith".”

Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:

Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.

Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.

Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.

Retry your search in another translation.

King James Version (KJV)

(2 Corinthians 5 talks about walking by faith)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

Hey, this is Bro Gary we're talking about - it's a miracle he got it right once. Wishing for twice is just silly.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6
  • Love 2

I looked at several popular translations and they're all the same (NIV, NKJV, ESV, ASV, Modern Language, and Revised Standard).  All of them say "walk by faith."  They didn't get the secret code of "walk my faith."

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Why can't God just drop an RV from the sky, directly onto Gary - er, onto Gary's driveway?

Does Gary even have a driveway?

On 1/20/2020 at 1:41 AM, Ozlsn said:

Somehow I think subtlety is lost on Bro Gary...

Even straight-up talk seems to whoosh over Bro’s (empty) head.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

Isn’t it time for Bro Gary to rant about the Supper Bowel?  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 2

Them is practicing nothing and we can tell.

Spoiler

Ok folks my wife and Jacob is practicing nothing like the Family working together to be a help in the Ministry. Love serving the LORD with my Family.  
Bro Gary Hawkins

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 13
  • Thank You 2

14 hours ago, Granwych said:

Does Gary even have a driveway?

Any chance he has a drivel way?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, smittykins said:

Isn’t it time for Bro Gary to rant about the Supper Bowel?  

sometimes I think that GHaw likes him some manly football and some manly weens-n-gravy while he watches, and the Supper Bowel rant stemmed from his team not making it that year. 

but he *is* an ass, so I'm probably wrong.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

52 minutes ago, catlady said:

sometimes I think that GHaw likes him some manly football and some manly weens-n-gravy while he watches, and the Supper Bowel rant stemmed from his team not making it that year. 

but he *is* an ass, so I'm probably wrong.

Well, the distinction would be which kind of ass he is - the kind who is a big pouting baby because his team didn't make it, or the kind who condemns others for enjoying a little recreation instead of paying him to thump away at the Bible.

He claims to be the latter, but he's also an ass if the former is true.

Either way, I think you've got him pegged.

He's an ass.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Poor Jacob -- he's left with the two nitwits alone since his brother jumped ship.  I feel sorry for him as he's trapped.  Why doesn't his mom take him?

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

Poor Jacob -- he's left with the two nitwits alone since his brother jumped ship.  I feel sorry for him as he's trapped.  Why doesn't his mom take him?

I just can’t imagine his mother being worse than his father, but who knows?

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

We will never know the reason why Gary had custody of his 3 kids.  Their mom was very young when she was married to Bro and had them.  Their maternal grandma had pics on her facebook of them when they were much much younger (from 2011).  I do know that the older ones are facebook friends with their mom and her side of the family.  So that is good.  It is bizarre how Gary never mentions the kids who aren't part of his traveling circus.  Suddenly his older son disappears and nothing is said! 

Speaking of poor Jacob, looks like maybe he has to share pants with Gary.  At least when his brother was with them he had someone to play with.  Now he is stuck with lazy grifters and no other kids to play with.  He can't develop friendships since they are homeless and grifting across the country all year.  Must be so hard for him.  I am sure Becky is the only one who pays attention to him, and probably only in the form of music and "homeschool".

image.png.3728290b0b3f7e95a5e2894ae72b7610.png a

• Sad 14
  • I Agree 3

Poor Gary... he's forever Preaching alone even with another Preaching.

Spoiler

Ok folks my wife was ask to do a Bible study while where at here NM. So on February the 11th my wife will have another opportunity to be a help to some ladys Praise the LORD. Then I was tag on FB about a Church looking for a Evangelist to cone do a meeting in WV. So on May the 17th through the 19th I will Preaching alone with another Preaching and Singing with my Family. And this meeting here with the Navajo Baptist Temple is going well have tomorrow Night at 6:30. We serve a great GOD.
Bro Gary Hawkins

Cone as you are, as you were, as I want you to be...

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 9

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Poor Gary... he's forever Preaching alone even with another Preaching.

Hide contents

Ok folks my wife was ask to do a Bible study while where at here NM. So on February the 11th my wife will have another opportunity to be a help to some ladys Praise the LORD. Then I was tag on FB about a Church looking for a Evangelist to cone do a meeting in WV. So on May the 17th through the 19th I will Preaching alone with another Preaching and Singing with my Family. And this meeting here with the Navajo Baptist Temple is going well have tomorrow Night at 6:30. We serve a great GOD.
Bro Gary Hawkins

Cone as you are, as you were, as I want you to be...

I imagine Bro Gary preaching would be better tolerated after a cone... but I'm still not going to try it.

• Haha 3

Bro is infringing on Rod territory.  Let's have a good fight between Bro and Deadbeat Dave, with the ladies jumping in a la Jerry Springer or Cheaters.  

I suspect my family may be coneheads since we come from France.

Edited by wallysmommy
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, FunDeeLite said:

Okay,  everyone!  It Super Bowel!  ????

That's Supper Bowel:

ETA - and it wasn't just a one time thing - here's 2018:

image.png.bcc669283283f7ce43527672f04fd2d3.png

Edited by thoughtful
  • Haha 14
  • Thank You 3

• samurai_sarah locked this topic