IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: IT BIBLE

samurai_sarah

Okay folks. I tried to find entertainment tonight by watching a Ghaw video. 

O. Deer. Lawd. I didn't last beyond 45 seconds!  That infernal tooth sucking is the soundtrack of nightmares. Oy.

I'll gladly send a libation of choice to you, @thoughtful, for your recaps. Don't know how you can stand it.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

I meant to post this yesterday.  The lady who commented and asked if Becky locked Bro out is the mother of the pastor of that church in Ennis, TX.  She adores Gary and that is all you need to know about her.  Also this profile picture

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.df4c2dd6e6bf29262fa88b386ff20e39.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 7
  • WTF 6
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, keepercjr said:

I meant to post this yesterday.  The lady who commented and asked if Becky locked Bro out is the mother of the pastor of that church in Ennis, TX.  She adores Gary and that is all you need to know about her.  Also this profile picture

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.df4c2dd6e6bf29262fa88b386ff20e39.png

I looks like the looming orange menace photobombed a professional shoot! That is a terrible Photoshop!!

• I Agree 8

18 hours ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

That infernal tooth sucking is the soundtrack of nightmares. Oy.

I'll gladly send a libation of choice to you, @thoughtful, for your recaps. Don't know how you can stand it.

No libations needed - your appreciation makes me happy!

It occurred to me, during one of my early attempts at listening to Gary drone and bray, that I may be fairly tolerant of the tooth-sucking for a reason.

My father did that - not as a nervous tic like Gary seems to do, but because he was both fastidious and easily annoyed by oral discomfort. The sensation that something was on or between his teeth would make him do that a few times, then he'd go into the bathroom and deal with it properly.

So the sound itself is not annoying or disgusting to me, since I associate it with someone I loved, from whom it was a sign that he was trying not to be disgusting.

Gary may change that, with time, though!

He has now gone a full day - 24 hours - without posting on Facebook.

Maybe he's trying to figure out how to post while actually asleep - the logical next step.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

Bro. Gary Lutrick went home yesterday.  Pretty amazing.  I hope he doesn't suffer from any long term issues like they are realizing can happen.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 6

All quiet on the Gary front. Is he roaming around looking for a church to invade? Has nobody brought him a cooked breakfast hence it doesn’t know it’s a new day? Is he sulking at the lack of invitations and donations? Or is the new underwear too small and he had been garrotted in some terrible wedgie style accident?? 

• Haha 20

He is living in a church, and said they were having Sunday services but not Sunday school today. He's in NC, but if he said what church, I can't remember.

He's gotten more pushback on the ridiculous post he copied (and didn't credit), but hasn't answered any of it:

image.png.3f22e19107b4aafc2ff394fa5db7b770.png

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 6

These are great comments, but are Bro Gary and that Cassandra chick and Zsu bright enough to get it? Or selfless enough to get it?  Or willing to give up their self-righteous paranoia for someone else?

• Upvote 11

31 minutes ago, Caroline said:

These are great comments, but are Bro Gary and that Cassandra chick and Zsu bright enough to get it? Or selfless enough to get it?  Or willing to give up their self-righteous paranoia for someone else?

I assume those are rhetorical questions. ?

Gary said he drove through the town he grew up in on the way to where he is (so he could make sure we knew the liquor store was open). There are a few KJV churches near Germanton - most seem to be having parking lot services. The pastor at New Hope  seems to be in Gary's groove (including calling people "honey" as he yells), but I have no way of know if that's where he is.

At drive-in church, people honk their horns when they would have yelled "Amen!" Wouldn't you love to be the church's neighbor? ?

ETA - Gary sneaked in a video while I was busy! He referred to a "pastor David," so it's not the parking lot shouter above.

Edited by thoughtful
  • Upvote 5

I just watched the latest video- the connection is poor so he is  even less coherent than usual.

one thing I would point out though Gary, even if COVID 19 didn’t exist, I still wouldn’t answer the door to you if you came knocking at it.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

If GHaw or Becky get COVID neither have the lung capacity to fight hard enough.  He can't even walk across the room without being winded.  He's a selfish pig who only worries about his own comfort.  It'll be less comfortable on a vent, Gary.  Get over your stupid self.  You aren't ministering for Christ.  You're ministering to feed yourself pink weens and puke gravy.  You're supposed to be  role model -- who would want to be like you -- an unemployed, illiterate, narrow minded, screaming maniac?  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

Silly me, I should have listened further. Gary is at Promise Baptist Church in Ruffin NC (Gary says "Ruffeen" the first time he says it). They had church this morning. They'll be singing and he'll be preaching tonight.

The painting on the wall doesn't seem to approve.  When Gary happens to strike a similar pose, they look like wannabe rappers:

875410182_Gary-muraldisapproves.PNG.577fa28894008f4b54b4cd3213c95ca1.PNG 

Lots of the same old same old - ever'body's skeered to death of the vahris, but Gary's not stayin' at home (well, technically, you can't, since you don't have a home, you dolt, but you could stay in one place). He proudly lists all of the places he's been, "'cause God had doors open, Amen."

According to Gary, the governor of NY said that God hasn't helped anyone, and the governor of NC directly blamed "church people" for the virus.

"No, the problem is Christians." He never explains this.

Near the end, he starts with "the government's takin' way - the governor, and the, uh - what's the other one, Becky?" and the video cuts off.

Nothing else is new.

Edited by thoughtful
clarity
  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 7

He seems rattled in his latest video. He claims they ‘do the social distancing in church’ - I can’t imagine anyone wants to sit that close to him if he burps and  sucks like he does on the videos. He then goes on to say the pastor’s wife is a wheelchair user due to ‘health issues’ yet she is there in church and then says ‘if you’re sick, stay home’. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 2

5 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

He then goes on to say the pastor’s wife is a wheelchair user due to ‘health issues’

No, you, kind and accurate person, said she is a wheelchair user. Gary, of course, said "she's in a wheelchair."

I hate that - that and "wheelchair-bound."

It's a conveyance, Gary  - she's not permanently grafted to it, like the Motaur in the Progressive commercials.

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Silly me, I should have listened further. Gary is at Promise Baptist Church in Ruffin NC (Gary says "Ruffeen" the first time he says it). They had church this morning. They'll be singing and he'll be preaching tonight.

The painting on the wall doesn't seem to approve.  When Gary happens to strike a similar pose, they look like wannabe rappers:

875410182_Gary-muraldisapproves.PNG.577fa28894008f4b54b4cd3213c95ca1.PNG 

Lots of the same old same old - ever'body's skeered to death of the vahris, but Gary's not stayin' at home (well, technically, you can't, since you don't have a home, you dolt, but you could stay in one place). He proudly lists all of the places he's been, "'cause God had doors open, Amen."

According to Gary, the governor of NY said that God hasn't helped anyone, and the governor of NC directly blamed "church people" for the virus.

"No, the problem is Christians." He never explains this.

Near the end, he starts with "the government's takin' way - the governor, and the, uh - what's the other one, Becky?" and the video cuts off.

Nothing else is new.

That painting... looks like an iman to me. I have no idea why it would be there or what it is supposed to be, but it reminds me of paintings of imans. Go figure.

And wannabe rappers, snerk, too true.

As to blaming "Christians" - just the ignorant ones who won't stay home and stop putting others at risk. Like Gary.

5 hours ago, Idlewild said:

then says ‘if you’re sick, stay home’. 

He does not understand the concept of asymptomatic infection at all. I hope the comments and push back get to him, even if he only listens to the ones he identifies as male.

I am kind of surprised prisoners aren't wearing masks - that is another closed system with very high potential for transmission. 

• Upvote 8

Sunday evening service started with Are You Washed in the Blood of the Lamb and There's a New Name Written Down in Glory.

Prayer requests follow. The pastor asks after the health of someone's wife, and the husband jokes that they told her she doesn't have any sick days left and has to get up. Pastor says she's a "good girl" to put up with him and their kids.

He's a bit hard to hear, because the connection is weak, and Gary is rudely whispering to Becky while he speaks. But he asks prayers for a foster care situation, and says how sad it is that only a small percentage of children put in foster care ever go back to their parents. Sounds like somebody in the congregation had their children taken away, but I could be wrong.

He jokes about a congregant's walker being his "chariot of fire - he just couldn't get his horse hooked up to it."

This guy is a laugh riot. :roll:

A congregant sings Remind Me, O Lord. The Hawkinses sing Then Came the Morning. Determining what songs these are, just by listening, is not easy.

A congregant sings Through the Fire and a medley of I Will Arise and Go to Jesus and Shoutin' Time in Heaven, with a mike-waving show-biz style and patter between the songs, and a recorded accompaniment that sounds very pop-rock to me. Shame, shame.

Another congregant sings I've Been Touched.

Every now and then, someone actually sings a note from the song they are trying to sing. Not often, though.

Gary comes up to preach. Job chapter 1 - Job was a man that "eskewed" sin. Gary gives his sermon a title "Has the devil ever considered you?"

Someone calls out "Come on" a few times as Gary preaches (enthusiastically, not sarcastically!). Gary gets loud fast.

"In the last six weeks, we've lost some freedoms, Amen? And I'm jest tellin' ya right now, it's not the end, it's jest the beginnin'. " "If you're going to hand yer church over, bless God, give 'em yer guns, and ever'thin' else, and just SURRENDER!"

For the next five minutes or so, Gary jumps from thought to thought so wildly, that he rarely finishes a sentence. But it's all some version of his usual crap.

He adds to his usual "the liquor stores are open" shit with "dope sales are probably up." That's new.

He tells them about the guy who doesn't see eye-to-eye with him and still sends him money, because God told him to.

He screams out all kinds of horrors that martyrs have gone through, and how he doesn't know if that's how it's gonna be, but he will keep believing that "God is able."

Gary, nobody's going to cut your head off and chop you into little pieces - the worst that will happen to you is a bit of slow cash flow. And I doubt you will be as uncomplaining as Job.

Remember Job? And whether the devil considers us? This sermon was supposed to be about that, but . . . then Gary happened.

The connection gives up altogether while Gary is saying something about "they givin' 28 citations."

I love it when Gary asks "Am I makin' sense?"

No, Gary - you never make sense.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 13

On 4/21/2020 at 2:15 PM, keepercjr said:

Also, nobody in NY actually likes the Trumps.  Jr had to realize he had no chance.  Also watching him talk sqicks me out.  I cant stand his mouth.  Or his dad's mouth for that matter.  Anyone actually believe his gf is actually into him?  I sure don't.  yuck

Kimberly Guilfoyle

Did you know her first husband was the Governor of California and a Democrat?  
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_Newsom

How do you go from that to DTjr? Maybe she had a TBI we don’t know about? 
Or maybe she sold her sold to the devil.

I know she is now a Republican. But as a former Democrat how is associating with the POTUS and his group not killing her?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Gary gives his sermon a title "Has the devil ever considered you?"

He seriously makes it sound like the devil is interviewing for a job.

Considered you for what exactly there Gary?

Another congregant sings I've Been Touched.

They're all touched.

If you're going to hand yer church over, bless God, give 'em yer guns, and ever'thin' else, and just SURRENDER!"

Most intelligent thing I think I've heard him say. Give up the lot and get an actual job Gary, we'll all be better off.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

• samurai_sarah locked this topic