IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: IT BIBLE

samurai_sarah

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Let me guess...preachy dude then gets to live in the house church he didn't pay for, invite the folks who did pay for it to come visit and pray, and ask them to kick in for his salary each time they do?

I wonder what's in it for Bro Ween, though.

Are we definitely sure he's not the preacher who made an offer?

Otherwise he's hoping for guest preaching gigs with love offerings.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

God posts no gay photos.

Spoiler

Ok folks all I got to say is some of you must like to see men kiss because y'all keep showing the sodomite running for president with his fellow. GOD against it and I don't like to see it.  If you want to keep show those pictures please defriend  me cause I  ain't going that way. .Now I know some will say I'm given information on this wickedness so I have to show it. GOD talk about it HE didn't show pictures so please don't do that its sick and I don't and want look at this. Thanks now go back to your regular strolling. 
Bro Gary Hawkins

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 6

Bro Gary, you don't have to worry about me keep show those pictures cause I ain't on Facebook.  I don't think you right.  God don't talk about it.  He just do it.  God make homosexuals.  God make everything.  He God.  I don't and want to talk about this with you.  I be more than glad to go strolling now. Thanks.

Sis Xan

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 19
  • Love 4

Gary thinks you should get out and preach somewhere you don't want to live.

Spoiler

Ok folks as I read post by Preachers looking to go Pastor a Church. I see they want to pick and choose. Where they go. What happen to where GOD leads? We live in times where Preachers will only go as long as it fits there schedule or there comfortzone. Sad there are Churches out there that would like to have a Pastor but it's not where they want to be. This is a very heavy on my Heart. Not trying pick a fuss or be mean just wondering why? We need GOD'S will not ours.
Bro Gary Hawkins

(Why is Gary not pastoring in some of these forgotten churches?)

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 6

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ok folks as I read post by Preachers looking to go Pastor a Church. I see they want to pick and choose. Where they go. What happen to where GOD leads? We live in times where Preachers will only go as long as it fits there schedule or there comfortzone. Sad there are Churches out there that would like to have a Pastor but it's not where they want to be. This is a very heavy on my Heart. Not trying pick a fuss or be mean just wondering why? We need GOD'S will not ours.
Bro Gary Hawkins

(Why is Gary not pastoring in some of these forgotten churches?)

Because they can't handle him for more than one service?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

But he's not trying pick a fuss!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Another needlepoint idea?

It made me think of poor Giles Corey.

OT, but the podcast Unobscured (Aaron Manke) did a whole season on the Salem witch trials and bonus episodes of interviews of scholars in the field.  It is absolutely wonderful.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Price to the world you're saved

Spoiler

Ok folks  when will GOD be first for us? When GOD said not to forsake HIS house. If you claim to be Saved why don't you go to Church? If you are Saved why don't you tell people about a hell to shun a.d Heaven to gain? If you're Saved why don't you act like a saved person? Why is GOD not important anymore? Around the 5000 mark for Friends. If you're Saved price to the world you're Saved.  That means you'll not be perfect but will try to live as GOD has said. 
Bro Gary Hawkins

His friends count seems like an odd non sequitur. If you're saved you should friend Gary?

• Haha 10
  • Thank You 2

It want be as pretty

Spoiler

Ok folks here a question for you. So you can get up Monday through Friday to go to work early but can't get up and be in Church on Sunday at 10 Am? So work would be more important to you than GOD? Most people are lucky is they have 4 hours of Church a week and that's to much some say. But never complained about 8 hours a day at work. When standing before GOD it want be as pretty as some think. So get up and be at Church it won't hurt you. 
Bro Gary Hawkins

When has Gary gone to work for 8 hours every Monday to Friday? 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 2

And, unless you’re a pastor/secretary/staff member, when has Church ever paid your bills?

Edited by smittykins
I pulled a Bro Gary and put “your” instead of “you’re.”
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

i used to be in my church every single day. i was there more hours than my pastor. 8:30-3:00 mon-fri, saturdays for an hour or two, and sundays for service. i *worked* there, a thing gary would never do. guess i'm much more Godly than brohawk will ever be.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Most people are lucky is they have 4 hours of Church a week and that's to much some say. But never complained about 8 hours a day at work.

First, let me translate that to English:

"Most people are lucky if they have four hours of Church a week, and some say that's too much. But those people have never complained about their eight hours a day at work."

Gary, I know you don't work for a living, but this makes it sound like you've never even had a conversation with someone who does.

Many people have jobs they hate - some sitting at a desk or standing at a cash register, some doing hard and/or dirty physical work. Lots of them complain about it, but they keep on working, because they know what it means to be responsible and ethical and earn their money.

Some of them put in further hours to earn more, or go for training or education to strive for a job they prefer (or even another job they'll dislike, but one that allows them to earn more). Because, again, they are being responsible and ethical, and trying to do work that the world actually needs in order to get their money.

As Mel Brooks would say, Gary, drive a truck, do something constructive - make a shoe.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 1

I'm pretty sure that God said something about working hard all week and keeping holy the Sabbath. I also vaguely remember some stuff from Jesus regarding not wasting your talents, and instead using them. 

But you know, I'm not sure any Fundie has read the bible. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

It work - it good.  It pay bill.  

We need a cross stitch that says "good price = free and you bring it to me"

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

But you know, I'm not sure any Fundie has read the bible. 

Certainly not the Gospels, no. The bits where they get to sit laughing at everyone who ever told them they were an idiot, or to get a job, or stop abusing their kids but who is now burning in the lake of fire because they were totally unrighteous, just like they told them - those bits they've read. Just not the bits with Christ's reported words and actions. 

• I Agree 3
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

It want be as pretty

Reveal hidden contents

Ok folks here a question for you. So you can get up Monday through Friday to go to work early but can't get up and be in Church on Sunday at 10 Am? So work would be more important to you than GOD? Most people are lucky is they have 4 hours of Church a week and that's to much some say. But never complained about 8 hours a day at work. When standing before GOD it want be as pretty as some think. So get up and be at Church it won't hurt you. 
Bro Gary Hawkins

When has Gary gone to work for 8 hours every Monday to Friday? 

Burning FJ Unsolved Mystery 1111

• Upvote 7

Hey, Gary has some standards. Low bar, but still good to know.

However, "I said i don't we should come" is some pretty blank verse.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Hey, Gary has some standards. Low bar, but still good to know.

However, "I said i don't we should come" is some pretty blank verse.

Here is a post that I feel weird writing.

I'd rather be in an elevator with Bro than Pastor Anderson ?. (excepting the for the unfortunate underage sex offense.) I find Bro less objectively upsetting on the day tk day. He might even be agreeably benign as a stranger.

The guy who's been kicked out of how many countries now and is officially in a hate group is still my most hated of hated fundies.

Another great fundie death match! Beat him with weens!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 9

6 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Another great fundie death match! Beat him with weens!

Anderson proudly demonstrated how he uses a belt on his kids - poor Bro Gary wouldn't have a chance with only weens.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Anderson proudly demonstrated how he uses a belt on his kids - poor Bro Gary wouldn't have a chance with only weens.

I'm not sure. I believe Bro outsizes him. He just needs to grab him, lasso him, jam one down the fuckers throat.

... I just did a couple random searches for things like ween wars and hot dog fights. YouTube wrestling dachshunds, Mark Weiner, hot dog contests etc. Apparently nobody actually uses hotdogs as a weapon. Shocking.

This is cutest.

Spoiler

tmg-article_default_mobile_2x.thumb.jpg.ced791040a8387c600a95918933f13f5.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

• samurai_sarah locked this topic