IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: IT BIBLE

samurai_sarah

Bro Gary has been preaching in New Mexico. Some highlights follow.

They will had a new State:

Spoiler

image.png.b10695cf818a82393d09e2fc13f88121.png

Spoiler

image.png.7bd749359c71710a162962f459c36e93.png

I guess God has loud parties, or never pulls his trash bin back from the curb, or something.

Don't uphold there sin! How about the sin over here, Gary?

Spoiler

image.png.669d90bd4894c9a5fdf390f770495299.png

Gary can travel into the future, and be where he will be the next morning:

Spoiler

image.png.b1d121416d29af6adfe62edff36a4754.png

Spoiler

image.png.81a1ba47685c1bc7408caae54fecb9d0.png

Spoiler

From the comments under a live service, while congregants were singing (for once, Gary was the smarter one here):

image.png.7d845da56d74879fb5ca8291a47ad72d.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 5

Bro, get a job and quit grifting off what looks like a congregation of Native Americans at a small church. Their money needs to stay with the local congregation and taking care of the needy of their community, not feeding your fat, lazy, illiterate ass.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 10

Are they speaking in tongues?

No, that's their Navajo language.

#facepalm but sadly something the church people from my past would have probably said, and also assumed that the Navajos were Mexicans. (not speaking for all Baptists, but definitely for the ignorant ones I used to know, who had never met someone who was different than they were).

I had forgotten all about the Supper Bowel and am a little sad that Bro didn't go on a rant about it. Here on the West Coast, you can go to church in the morning and still be at your Supper Bowel party by afternoon/evening. But then I guess you'd be skipping evening church which is about the worst thing you could possibly do, right?

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

"Didn't know I was this close to UT"

Where am I and do I come here often?

Between that and "if you can't come watch it live MST" - I'd happily MST the entire thing. It'd be more entertaining.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, PumaLover said:

I had forgotten all about the Supper Bowel and am a little sad that Bro didn't go on a rant about it. Here on the West Coast, you can go to church in the morning and still be at your Supper Bowel party by afternoon/evening. But then I guess you'd be skipping evening church which is about the worst thing you could possibly do, right?

Certain corners of the IFB(which I presume Bro Gary is)expect you to be in church every time the doors are open.  I even read of a pastor who discouraged playing organized sports because you might have a practice or game on Wednesday or Sunday night, and also considered following college/pro teams “idolatry.”

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 2

On 1/31/2020 at 8:11 PM, wallysmommy said:

Bro is infringing on Rod territory.  Let's have a good fight between Bro and Deadbeat Dave, with the ladies jumping in a la Jerry Springer or Cheaters.  

I think Bro may be filling the vacuum of grift since the Rods moved to a barn in Ohio. I personally would have recommended giving WV a couple months to forget the horror before descending upon them, but w/e.

12 hours ago, PumaLover said:

Are they speaking in tongues?

No, that's their Navajo language.

That couldn't have been Gary posting. I doubt he would have spelled Navajo correctly or used the word "language".

My church doesn't even have Sunday evening church! We haven't for at least 10 years, maybe 20. And I'm not sure if it still happens, but for years the pastor had the youth over for a Supper Bowel party.

I went to the gym right around time for the Supper Bowel to start. It was awesome, there were maybe 7 people in there. I jumped on the treadmill in front of the USA tv which was, as usual, showing Law & Order. I did catch a bit of the national anthem, but that's about it. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, smittykins said:

Certain corners of the IFB(which I presume Bro Gary is)expect you to be in church every time the doors are open.  I even read of a pastor who discouraged playing organized sports because you might have a practice or game on Wednesday or Sunday night, and also considered following college/pro teams “idolatry.”

In contrast the Anglicans where I grew up fielded several sporting teams in local competitions (despite not being Anglican I played in at least two. Our team colour was purple, heh). I much prefer the whole "muscular Christianity", at least you get to run around a bit! 

• Upvote 6

41 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

It Valentine Day?

It early.

26 minutes ago, Carol said:

Oh, Gary, you sexy thang! ?

Said no one, ever.

Ah, Carol - there's a lid for every pot. I can't imagine what Becky sees in Gary, but maybe she finds him sexy.

(why do we not have a shudder emoji?)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 14

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, smittykins said:

Yeah, Steve Maxwell is very anti organised sports too. You’re not under your parents’ authority, but a coach’s. Plus you might befriend heathens, or kids of the opposite sex (or, of course, both)... you’re supposed to spend all your time with your family.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3

Sometimes I feel bad for mocking Gary's spelling but he's not merely dumb, he's also a racist who supports toxic political hatemongering. 

Of course the first presidential speech he'd bother to listen would be by the dumbest president ever.

Spoiler

Ok folks what speech by our President Donald Trump.  Against abortion, for gun rights, building the wall to keep AMERICA safe. The Democrats and 3rd party is against what AMERICA is for. I have never till President Donald Trump done the speech have ever listen to one. Also for Jerusalem.  If the LORD don't return by the election can't wait till he's in the 2nd term.  Thank GOD for allowing AMERICA to be able to keep Spreading JESUS.  Keep Praying for our President to keep going for AMERICA.  
Bro Gary Hawkins

It America, it for white people. Jesus say love your neighbor like your machine guns. (Unless Democrat)

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 8
  • Thank You 1

If I didn't know he was a real person, I'd think that was a parody post. Bro Gary, keeping Poe's Law alive.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

10 minutes ago, 3splenty said:

Bro. Gary as a presidential speech writer...

Wouldn't be much worse than letting Trump write his own speeches...

• Haha 5
  • I Agree 8

11 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

It Valentine Day?

It Catholic holiday. Why he celebrating? 

(Originally it was a Catholic holiday, now it is a Hallmark & FTD holiday.)

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

13 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

It Catholic holiday. Why he celebrating? 

(Originally it was a Catholic holiday, now it is a Hallmark & FTD holiday.)

Gift nice, it free.

• Haha 19

Spoiler

35748B02-46B7-4581-B70E-54A3B983EA06.jpeg.21bf0de491f7708e1f21d7a65b1df1d5.jpeg

Praise God for our wife’s.   Jesus.

Did you guys see Nancy Pelosi rip Trumps’ speech in half!  It good.  

• I Agree 5
  • Love 2

Gary wants $34.000.

Spoiler

Ok folks we are in NM. We were out with the Pastor Thursday Night eating when the call came in about a town where they have been Praying to start a Church. This Church building for sale for around  $100,000 around a year ago. Was put on line for $29,000. So when we went to see the building and while looking around she was telling stores about the building because it was her dad's that passed  away about 15 years ago.  They ask to buy for $25,000 she call her Bro and he said $27,000. And the Pastor was already saying he will take it. So we left and she text and said yes will do the $25,000. Trying to let y'all know what's going on here. So first of all we need y'all to help us Pray.  second help with getting another Church going. This is not for me nor the Preacher it's a place that needs JESUS and they don't have a Bible Believing work. So put all your differences  aside and let's see what we can be a part of.  GOD is no doubt working and yes if HE will is for it to happen it will happen. We just need to want to be a part of GOD work. Pray and let GOD will been done. I just love to be where GOD is working and these are some good people wanting to see GOD work in there land. Also we have a Preacher that is ready to start the church. So keep this work in your Prayers.  They need $25,000 and approximately  $9,000 for needed repairs to bring the church building up to code since it has set empty for some time.
Bro Gary Hawkins

• Haha 1
  • Thank You 14

13 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Gary wants $34.000.

Hide contents

Ok folks we are in NM. We were out with the Pastor Thursday Night eating when the call came in about a town where they have been Praying to start a Church. This Church building for sale for around  $100,000 around a year ago. Was put on line for $29,000. So when we went to see the building and while looking around she was telling stores about the building because it was her dad's that passed  away about 15 years ago.  They ask to buy for $25,000 she call her Bro and he said $27,000. And the Pastor was already saying he will take it. So we left and she text and said yes will do the $25,000. Trying to let y'all know what's going on here. So first of all we need y'all to help us Pray.  second help with getting another Church going. This is not for me nor the Preacher it's a place that needs JESUS and they don't have a Bible Believing work. So put all your differences  aside and let's see what we can be a part of.  GOD is no doubt working and yes if HE will is for it to happen it will happen. We just need to want to be a part of GOD work. Pray and let GOD will been done. I just love to be where GOD is working and these are some good people wanting to see GOD work in there land. Also we have a Preacher that is ready to start the church. So keep this work in your Prayers.  They need $25,000 and approximately  $9,000 for needed repairs to bring the church building up to code since it has set empty for some time.
Bro Gary Hawkins

What the hell is he trying to say? I know he wants everyone to pray and send money but he lost me after the first few sentences. 

• I Agree 9

31 minutes ago, Conundrum said:

What the hell is he trying to say? I know he wants everyone to pray and send money but he lost me after the first few sentences. 

As far as I can tell God has phoned Gary and told him there is some God forsaken town in NM that has never heard of Jesus and needs a church. Someone's selling their late father's house there for $25.000, and a pastor (or some preachy dude willing to be called that, anyway)  made an offer to buy it for their church, because God's work and all that. The only problem is, this is money they don't have. And this is where YOU come in, you have to give them 25.000 dollars plus 9000 for repairs, because God's new house is a dump. 

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

As far as I can tell God has phoned Gary and told him there is some God forsaken town in NM that has never heard of Jesus and needs a church. Someone's selling their late father's house there for $25.000, and a pastor (or some preachy dude willing to be called that, anyway)  made an offer to buy it for their church, because God's work and all that. The only problem is, this is money they don't have. And this is where YOU come in, you have to give them 25.000 dollars plus 9000 for repairs, because God's new house is a dump. 

Let me guess...preachy dude then gets to live in the house church he didn't pay for, invite the folks who did pay for it to come visit and pray, and ask them to kick in for his salary each time they do?

I wonder what's in it for Bro Ween, though.

• Upvote 7

• samurai_sarah locked this topic