IGNORED

Paul and Morgan: The Paul and Morgan ShoOWwwW!!!

Perrierwithlemon

Paul & Morgan have discovered a snark community on Reddit and are feeling persecuted because they're being discussed on it, and are posting about it on Insta accordingly.

Their last 3 videos were: 

Todd White Repents (And People Have Opinions)

The Ugly Truth About Kamala Harris (complete with a teen that looks uncomfortable to be there)

Christians React To Popular Netflix Shows- Cuties, Outer Banks And More

I have no idea who Todd White is, but I bet their opinion is against him.

They're never going to vote Democrat, and whatever viewers seriously watch them likely aren't either, so I'm not sure why they're bothering to give their opinion on Harris.

So um... Cuties isn't going to be released until September 9th, and I would be willing to bet I would never have heard of it if Netflix hadn't fucked things up. I've also never heard of Outer Banks... so... Popular Netflix Shows? Either way, I'll be willing to bet they're against them and advise viewers not to watch.

Todd White’s a charismatic conman who uses parlor tricks to sell his brand of Christianity. 

• Thank You 1

I can't believe I hadn't heard of Todd White before. I would have remembered the hair. A drug addict  and an atheist for 22 years?! Wow, that is really something. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Is this really the only Paul and Morgan thread on fj? Surprised since reddit/FundieSnarkUncensored is obsessed with them. Anyway, they just had their baby this week after a failed homebirth.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

47 minutes ago, freethemall said:

Is this really the only Paul and Morgan thread on fj? Surprised since reddit/FundieSnarkUncensored is obsessed with them. Anyway, they just had their baby this week after a failed homebirth.

It’s the same way with Girl Defined. Reddit seems to be obsessed with some of the younger fundie bloggers. Like GD and Paul and Morgan. FJ seems to be more interested in the large quiverful fundies. Kristin and Bethany only have a few kids. This is Paul and Morgan’s first. I think that’s part of it. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Reditt is much more fixated on younger You Tube based fundies. Plus, for all their wailing and gnashing of teeth over Free Jinger allowing thread drift their discussions seem to be much shallower. A deeper dive into ATI and IBLP and such is not nearly as likely on Reditt. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Someone on Reddit joked that Paul would post a selfie from the hospital room with Morgan and Luca barely in the shot, and he did exactly that 😄

They wanted a homebirth, that went south quickly and somehow they were sensible enough to bring Morgan to a hospital. They didn't thank the staff though, just their questionable midwife

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, nellautumngirl said:

Someone on Reddit joked that Paul would post a selfie from the hospital room with Morgan and Luca barely in the shot, and he did exactly that 😄

They wanted a homebirth, that went south quickly and somehow they were sensible enough to bring Morgan to a hospital. They didn't thank the staff though, just their questionable midwife

I bet Paul was insufferable to the staff. Since he’s ya know, insufferable in general. 

• I Agree 5

12 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I bet Paul was insufferable to the staff. Since he’s ya know, insufferable in general. 

Oh to be a fly on the wall in their home now. I don't have children yet but I have heard that the first year is rough. Can you imagine Paul sleep deprived and in a bad mood? He's even in a bad mood when everything is fine!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, nellautumngirl said:

Oh to be a fly on the wall in their home now. I don't have children yet but I have heard that the first year is rough. Can you imagine Paul sleep deprived and in a bad mood? He's even in a bad mood when everything is fine!

Oh it’s going to be a shit show. Morgan will also be sleep deprived and possibly weepy. Paul will be grouchy and blaming her for any problem. And she will take it hard. I can’t imagine these two lasting long term with kids. 

• I Agree 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2022 at 9:13 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s the same way with Girl Defined. Reddit seems to be obsessed with some of the younger fundie bloggers. Like GD and Paul and Morgan. FJ seems to be more interested in the large quiverful fundies. Kristin and Bethany only have a few kids. This is Paul and Morgan’s first. I think that’s part of it. 

Yep, I do read r/FundieSnarkUncensored a lot and am sometimes surprised just how obsessed they are with both P&M but especially Bethany from GD - every single reel she posts gets analysis and criticism, sometimes unwarranted. I used to be on fundiesnark too and remember when FSU came about with the goal of not having some of FS's worst qualities, such as having a lot of rules and not snarking on people's appearances, they were often quite mean about Bethany's looks. But FSU has pretty much become that, and I have commented there before that there are so many more interesting families to snark on than the Beals.

Yes, P&M's failed homebirth was a shitshow, quite literally. Her water broke early and at the 24 hr mark, after labor not really coming on (a good point to go to the hospital), her untrained midwife had her drink castor oil which caused her to shit all night - dehydration and exhaustion are a great way to start a long labor. She went into the birthing tub a few hours later and labored at home and of course by the 48 hr mark was running a fever with infection, anyone could have guessed that would happen letting it go so long. They went to the hospital and labored a bit longer but I believe there was fetal distress so had a c-section after which she immediately hemorrhaged. They are fine now, but that could have ended worse than it did.

Keep in mind, they struggled with infertility for 5 years and are obviously super pro-life. You'd think they'd take a few more precautions for the sake of ensuring their long-awaited baby would come into the world safely.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2

What happened with r/fundiesnark? I wanted to join recently but couldn’t access the sub.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Smash! said:

What happened with r/fundiesnark? I wanted to join recently but couldn’t access the sub.

It's r/fundiesnarkuncensored now, after some mod drama a year or two ago.

I think that the main reason why Paul and Morgan and the Baird family are discussed so much on Reddit (don't forget the Rods!) is because they're all constantly posting on social media, and most of it is unfiltered. Barely any Duggars post on Instagram these days, all the Bates daughters filter out anything that could be controversial, and there aren't really any more cringy fundie family blogs like there used to be in Free Jinger's heyday. What else are they going to snark about?

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

I'm horrified at their birth story. I can't believe they still give castor oil! And she also gave her some herbal concoction, wtf.

Morgan looks super pale and tired after the home tratments, poor thing. Where did they get that hack midwife?

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, freejugar said:

I'm horrified at their birth story. I can't believe they still give castor oil! And she also gave her some herbal concoction, wtf.

Morgan looks super pale and tired after the home tratments, poor thing. Where did they get that hack midwife?

Probably the same place as all the other shitty midwives fundies use. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, freejugar said:

Apparently she met a CNM who made her feel stupid (honey....) so she wanted someone less smart. And i guess she got it.

The thing is, if she had gone to the hospital closer to the 24 hr mark, avoided the castor oil and infection, did a good ole pitocin induction, she could've avoided the c-section and had the vaginal birth she so wanted. Every bad choice led to them having the exact experience they wanted to avoid.

On 10/4/2022 at 4:46 PM, Smash! said:

There was a point maybe 1 or 2 years ago when fundiesnark got really toxic - lots of rules against anything that could ve perceived as "thread drift" (i.e 90% of the personal stories people share on FJ) and "leghumping" (i.e anything remotely nice/positive about a fundie that wasn't fully bashing them), and people would be blocked for questioning the mods. It was all just bashing the Baird girls for being ugly and wearing shorteralls. Hence FundieSnarkUncensored i.e not nearly as censored as FundieSnark. A mass exodus happened and then a bunch of drama with rumors that Bethany Baird had secretly become a moderator herself, and FS went private and had requirements for those who wanted access. It's cooled down since then and still exists but is pretty dead compared to FSU which has overtaken it and come full circle in having lots of rules of its own, and often the same negativity that it originally was against. 

Edited by freethemall
  • Thank You 4