• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Perrierwithlemon

Paul and Morgan: The Paul and Morgan ShoOWwwW!!!

Waffle Time
JMarie

Kat from the Real World London.  That's who she reminds me of.

JermajestyDuggar
12 hours ago, JMarie said:

Kat from the Real World London.  That's who she reminds me of.

I think Morgan looks a lot like Taylor Swift. If she dyed her hair blonde and did her makeup like Taylor, she would look so much like her. She used to love Taylor Swift before Paul made her feel like shit about it.

Marmion
11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Morgan looks a lot like Taylor Swift. If she dyed her hair blonde and did her makeup like Taylor, she would look so much like her. She used to love Taylor Swift before Paul made her feel like shit about it.

I have actually just found a picture of her with blonde hair .    https://drbarbaralowe.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Episode-142-Media-Kit-Graphic-600px-no-text-400x250.jpeg

nellautumngirl

What is her family history? Was she secular before Paul? I don't think she will stay with him for long, at least I hope so. There's a spark and intelligence under her drugged-up demeanor.

JermajestyDuggar
5 minutes ago, nellautumngirl said:

What is her family history? Was she secular before Paul? I don't think she will stay with him for long, at least I hope so. There's a spark and intelligence under her drugged-up demeanor.

It seems to me that she was very mainstream before she met Paul. 

nellautumngirl

Good. What do you think, will she snap out of it eventually?

JermajestyDuggar
20 minutes ago, nellautumngirl said:

Good. What do you think, will she snap out of it eventually?

I hope so. But if they have kids, she might feel trapped. Plus it’s harder to leave when you are making your living as a fundie vlogger constantly talking about Christian values.

nellautumngirl

I just saw a video where she talks about being homeschooled after 7th grade because she was bullied :( She said her brothers and sisters are her best friends and she mentioned making music for her grandparents (her grandpa just died of CoVID19). Seems like she didn’t have a lot of friends growing up. Damn, now I feel sorry for her again.

nellautumngirl
Posted (edited)

I just looked at her Instagram, she used to post pictures of pets, family, friends and singing, but since 2017 it's just been Paul, Paul, Paul 😡

Edit: She did this photoshoot for a movie in 2013. I can't help but see a lot of emotion and passion there. 

IMG_20200402_160500.png

Edited by nellautumngirl
  • Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Love 1

Jencendiary

I'm not here for Jaclyn Glenn exploiting another mentally ill youtuber for likes & clicks. (Jaclyn is problematic AF, and has done this sort of thing before.)

JermajestyDuggar
19 minutes ago, nellautumngirl said:

I just saw a video where she talks about being homeschooled after 7th grade because she was bullied :( She said her brothers and sisters are her best friends and she mentioned making music for her grandparents (her grandpa just died of CoVID19). Seems like she didn’t have a lot of friends growing up. Damn, now I feel sorry for her again.

That’s horrible. I feel really bad for her. I hope her family will be there for her if she does decide to leave Paul.

llg1234

This post is awful on so many levels. Way to use your grandfather's death to push the narrative that COVID-19 is nbd because he was already in ill health and was gonna die soon anyways.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

nellautumngirl

That is shitty. She's probably afraid too so she has to tell this narrative of "nothing to be afraid of here, all good".

JermajestyDuggar
7 minutes ago, nellautumngirl said:

That is shitty. She's probably afraid too so she has to tell this narrative of "nothing to be afraid of here, all good".

I agree. I think the major denial going around about covid 19 is a type of defense mechanism pushed by their own fears. I understand their fear and denial. But they need to keep that shit to themselves. Spreading their fear based denial all over social media is harmful. 

Perrierwithlemon

Sometimes I wonder how much of what she says is her own vs what Paul wants her to say or has lead her to believe. At the end of that caption, when she writes about having no fear and not living in fear, that does not sound like something a young woman who just had a family member die and has (is?) struggled (or struggling) with mental illnesses would typically say. I am wondering if Paul tells her that she needs to preach about *blank* through *blank* or not to listen to her instinctual emotions.

It's perfectly normal to be experiencing fear, anxiety, and cautiousness in these times. It's perfectly normal to be sad when a loved one dies. I hope Morgan realizes this and understands that her emotions are valid and she can let herself grieve and deal with emotions in a healthy way. 

nellautumngirl

Not to depress everyone more, but I just realized they don't believe in birth control. So they are probably infertile for whatever reason, which in her case.. is probably better right now.

justwatching
I just looked at her Instagram, she used to post pictures of pets, family, friends and singing, but since 2017 it's just been Paul, Paul, Paul
Edit: She did this photoshoot for a movie in 2013. I can't help but see a lot of emotion and passion there. 
IMG_20200402_160500.png.a6f371d0806782ccf39bde3aa50c2f4e.png

I see a girl realizing she has bad BO lol

(The rest of the image is beautiful, though)