IGNORED

Paul and Morgan: The Paul and Morgan ShoOWwwW!!!

Perrierwithlemon

12 hours ago, JMarie said:

Kat from the Real World London.  That's who she reminds me of.

I think Morgan looks a lot like Taylor Swift. If she dyed her hair blonde and did her makeup like Taylor, she would look so much like her. She used to love Taylor Swift before Paul made her feel like shit about it.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Morgan looks a lot like Taylor Swift. If she dyed her hair blonde and did her makeup like Taylor, she would look so much like her. She used to love Taylor Swift before Paul made her feel like shit about it.

I have actually just found a picture of her with blonde hair .    https://drbarbaralowe.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Episode-142-Media-Kit-Graphic-600px-no-text-400x250.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

What is her family history? Was she secular before Paul? I don't think she will stay with him for long, at least I hope so. There's a spark and intelligence under her drugged-up demeanor.

5 minutes ago, nellautumngirl said:

What is her family history? Was she secular before Paul? I don't think she will stay with him for long, at least I hope so. There's a spark and intelligence under her drugged-up demeanor.

It seems to me that she was very mainstream before she met Paul. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, nellautumngirl said:

Good. What do you think, will she snap out of it eventually?

I hope so. But if they have kids, she might feel trapped. Plus it’s harder to leave when you are making your living as a fundie vlogger constantly talking about Christian values.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

I just saw a video where she talks about being homeschooled after 7th grade because she was bullied :( She said her brothers and sisters are her best friends and she mentioned making music for her grandparents (her grandpa just died of CoVID19). Seems like she didn’t have a lot of friends growing up. Damn, now I feel sorry for her again.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

I just looked at her Instagram, she used to post pictures of pets, family, friends and singing, but since 2017 it's just been Paul, Paul, Paul ?

Edit: She did this photoshoot for a movie in 2013. I can't help but see a lot of emotion and passion there. 

IMG_20200402_160500.png

Edited by nellautumngirl
  • Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • Love 1

I'm not here for Jaclyn Glenn exploiting another mentally ill youtuber for likes & clicks. (Jaclyn is problematic AF, and has done this sort of thing before.)

• Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 2

19 minutes ago, nellautumngirl said:

I just saw a video where she talks about being homeschooled after 7th grade because she was bullied :( She said her brothers and sisters are her best friends and she mentioned making music for her grandparents (her grandpa just died of CoVID19). Seems like she didn’t have a lot of friends growing up. Damn, now I feel sorry for her again.

That’s horrible. I feel really bad for her. I hope her family will be there for her if she does decide to leave Paul.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

This post is awful on so many levels. Way to use your grandfather's death to push the narrative that COVID-19 is nbd because he was already in ill health and was gonna die soon anyways.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

That is shitty. She's probably afraid too so she has to tell this narrative of "nothing to be afraid of here, all good".

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nellautumngirl said:

That is shitty. She's probably afraid too so she has to tell this narrative of "nothing to be afraid of here, all good".

I agree. I think the major denial going around about covid 19 is a type of defense mechanism pushed by their own fears. I understand their fear and denial. But they need to keep that shit to themselves. Spreading their fear based denial all over social media is harmful. 

• Upvote 7

Sometimes I wonder how much of what she says is her own vs what Paul wants her to say or has lead her to believe. At the end of that caption, when she writes about having no fear and not living in fear, that does not sound like something a young woman who just had a family member die and has (is?) struggled (or struggling) with mental illnesses would typically say. I am wondering if Paul tells her that she needs to preach about *blank* through *blank* or not to listen to her instinctual emotions.

It's perfectly normal to be experiencing fear, anxiety, and cautiousness in these times. It's perfectly normal to be sad when a loved one dies. I hope Morgan realizes this and understands that her emotions are valid and she can let herself grieve and deal with emotions in a healthy way. 

• Upvote 6

Not to depress everyone more, but I just realized they don't believe in birth control. So they are probably infertile for whatever reason, which in her case.. is probably better right now.

• Upvote 6

I just looked at her Instagram, she used to post pictures of pets, family, friends and singing, but since 2017 it's just been Paul, Paul, Paul [emoji35]
Edit: She did this photoshoot for a movie in 2013. I can't help but see a lot of emotion and passion there. 
IMG_20200402_160500.png.a6f371d0806782ccf39bde3aa50c2f4e.png

I see a girl realizing she has bad BO lol

(The rest of the image is beautiful, though)
  • Haha 4

• 3 months later...

A few random thoughts:
Apparently their slogan is "Have hope and be free", which reminds me of JinJer's show. Do Christians think they've cornered the market on hope?
"Marrying Someone Who's Not a Virgin, But I Was" - tag on the video says "How it's affected me". Good grief how self-centered can you be??
Morgan has: "I just say “yes”, HE does the rest" on her Insta profile. That is so, so gross, even if she's referring to Jesus and not Paul.
Morgan has an Insta story about how they would 100% adopt, but she "wants the Lord's guidance on all of it".

Okay... get excited! They're embarking on a new adventure!

Paul and Morgan are going to be offering pre-marital counseling!

[This is not a joke.]

I really thought it would be a book, but noooo, they had to be worse.

• Disgust 2

3 hours ago, adidas said:

Haven’t they been married for about 5 minutes? How are they qualified to counsel people?

All things are possible through Jesus!

[?]

• Upvote 2

The Lord has laid it on P&M's hearts to transition their channel toward culture & politics.

AKA, they've realised they shouldn't have a free relationship advice channel if they want to charge for "pre-marital counseling".

Paul and Morgan uploaded their first video of their culture/politics channel yesterday! It was... well, there was a lot less screeching / awkward laughter now that they're no longer talking about sex.
Because it's a small world, they showed the video that puts this post into context.

Spoiler

Morgan is scared about the channel shift. She asks for prayers to fight the spiritual (and physical) warfare that's going to come their way.
Paul: Are we going to get cancelled our first episode?

P&M do the thing of saying they love everyone, sympathize even though we may not all agree, etc.

Morgan admits racism exists "just like any other thing in this horrendous world". She says it's disgusting and not from the father.

Paul thinks a lot of people aren't seeing clearly (but he is, of course). He also says things could get 'fiery'.

Paul says they might bring up some stuff that might rock my world.

The Video
Bevelyn Beatty is a black woman in NYC. As she smears black paint over the yellow Black Lives Matter mural, she shouts that they say black lives matter but they don't care about black lives, refund the police. Her companion shouts "[something] is a demon and destroying this nation!" She also yells that black lives don't matter, Jesus matters. She also implores everyone to stand up and take back their country, they're dying and they're going to kill us.
Both women were arrested.
Who is "they"?

Morgan says the woman wasn't going into this stupidly, she knew she could be arrested, she could be shot... she's not dumb.
Paul says a lot of people have said yes to BLM without doing research into the organisation. "We submit to it, we bow down to it".
Um, you can support Black Lives Matter without being a member of BLM, and no one is worshipping it.

Paul says anyone with an opposing viewpoint is deemed racist and evil.

P: Bevelyn is like Deborah in the Bible.
M: The woman is a warrior.

Per P&M, BLM is
* very pro-abortion. Morgan compares abortion to violence.
* very anti-father. Apparently the website mentions disrupting the nuclear family, which upsets them because that's not as god created it.
* very Marxist-driven
* for dismantling America

Paul says businesses are 'bowing down' and 'pouring money' into BLM.

Paul says the Holy Spirit needs to lead Christians as to how to react to what's going on right now.
Per Paul, there's a lot of lawlessness, a lot of anti-Christ, a lot of unbiblical agendas that are being pushed forward to drive god out.

Morgan says we need more people to stand up against what the world is 'literally shoving down our throats'.
Literally, hm...?

Morgan says an organisation to 'support lives' could have been good, but the enemy has taken it and twisted it to make it for him.
Who is him? Satan? Also, WTF does 'support lives' mean? That's such a blanket statement, which isn't how you get an organisation up and running.

PM don't approve of churches standing with BLM.

Morgan says you can do all the research you want, but in the end, it's about how god feels about it.

TLDR; my world feels unrocked. They say Christians need to be led by the Holy Spirit, but also don't approve of pastors/churches standing with BLM - so in short, if you don't agree with them, you're wrong.
I'm pretty sure they just liked this video because Bevelyn's slogan is JesusMatters. Which is great for Bevelyn, but the US still isn't a Christian nation, and that's not going to solve neither systemic racism nor police brutality.
I'm also 99% certain they like this video because it's black women against BLM, which "proves" their point that BLM isn't necessary.

Please let me know if you would like more P&M snark. :D I'm at loose ends with no MM! And this 'new direction' seems much more snarkable than their rip-off of Girl Defined (or were Girl Defined ripping off them?)

Edited by AmericanRose
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

They have a dog?

Paul says they're going to talk about Tucker Carlson's "most controversial COVID-19 quote". Morgan says he's the most watched person in the world ever. Is she joking? I can't tell.

Apparently they've so far released a coloring book, 7 day devotional, and now they're going to release another colouring book? What???

So... they're going to cover this statement, but Morgan says they haven't 100% verified that he actually said it. Um... guys, you're really bad at this. Or you're trying to fill time so you get to the 20 minute mark on this video (almost!)

Morgan says she thinks she's seen Ben Shapiro "post it", and she doesn't think Shapiro would post anything that wasn't true. LOL. Okay.

Paul says if it wasn't Tucker that said it, whoever did has a brilliant mind. The alleged quote, copied and pasted from elsewhere because it's way long:

Spoiler

I’m sorry but anyone who thinks that social distancing is a good idea for the next few years, actually wants to be micro-chipped or thinks that a ‘benevolent’ dictatorship is for the good of humanity, I don’t want to give that point of view any of my energy.

I am a free human being, and if you want to stay home, STAY HOME. That’s your sovereign right to choose.

If you want to wear a mask, WEAR A MASK! That is your sovereign right to choose.

If you want to avoid large crowds, avoid large crowds. That’s your sovereign right to choose.

I am not required to descend into poverty for YOU.
I am not required to abstain from human contact for YOU.

I refuse to participate in “quarantine life” until there’s an unsafe, untested vaccine released in eighteen months!

I refuse to receive a vaccine to make others feel safer because that is MY sovereign right to choose!

If you’re convinced the vaccine is safe and effective, you can get it yourself.

Some of you are allowing fear and policies, devoid of scientifically accurate data, to destroy the country you live in and ruin your life.

We have a constitutional right to take risks. Life is full of bacteria and viruses, many of which spread before symptoms manifest and after they subside.

We have a sovereign right to receive OR refuse vaccines.
The data was inaccurate at best; purposely overblown to justify government overreaction at worst.

Stop allowing the government to destroy:

The food supply;
Small businesses;
Medical autonomy;
Access to healthcare;
Mass gatherings;
Privacy rights;
Our mental health & freedom

When the “new normal” is filled with starvation, depression, suicide, child abuse, domestic violence, imprisonment, governmental spying, and pure DESPERATION, the “virus” is going to look preferable to the world you helped facilitate.

I’m going to turn this around on people from now on. Those who say I’m (or anyone that supports this) putting money over lives by wanting the country back open for business, hear this:

Paul hands this part over to Morgan; her "womanly touch" might ease what's about to be said.

-YOU don’t care about the people who will kill themselves out of hopelessness
-YOU don’t care about small businesses that’ll close their doors (THEIR LIVELIHOOD) permanently
-YOU don’t care about the children/women/men who will be victims of domestic abuse
-YOU don’t care about people defaulting on their mortgages
-YOU don’t care about bills going unpaid by families with ZERO income right now
-YOU don’t care about people wondering where their next meal will come from
-YOU don’t care about the people who will lose their sobriety and slip back into alcoholism
-YOU don’t care about the people who will starve
-YOU support the inevitable looting that’ll take place
-YOU don’t care about anyone who is murdered the longer this shut down goes on
-YOU don’t care about people’s mental health
-YOU don’t care about the children who DO need teachers and educators to guild & educate them
-YOU don’t care about the economy crashing down around us
-YOU DON’T CARE.
-YOU love your shackles
-YOU are pathetic, begging your leaders for MORE shut down and MORE regulations and MORE handouts!

I will NOT tolerate another person telling me that I don’t care about lives.
I care about the situation in its entirety.
But YOU don’t care about any of that so…

YOU stay home.
YOU wear a mask.
YOU live in fear.

I, on the other hand, will not, as is my sovereign right to choose NOT TO!

Paul says he wouldn't have been that harsh, but he agrees with large quantities. 

Paul and Morgan say there's many things we could do to save one life, but it doesn't make sense to do those things - aren't they super "pro-life"?
They think it's weird that abortion is okay but people want to try and prevent people from dying from COVID. They say there's hypocrisy on both sides.

Apparently the media doesn't talk about the people committing suicide, the small businesses closing, and the children and women being abused.

Morgan thinks there's an agenda; they talk about labs in FL that were reporting 98% positivity rates when it was actually .98 or 9.8, and people that filled out the forms but didn't get tested, and got a positive test result in the mail.

They go off about junk food companies posting 'stay home stay safe'.

Morgan asks us to get out of the "cancel culture mindset" because it's not the way we're called to live.

And... I sigh. Of course they're fans of Fox News. There's a fair few comments calling them out about caring about mental health and abuse now, at least.
Also, aren't they okay with Trump becoming a 'benevolent dictator'?
I also doubt Tucker will be descending into poverty.

I remain convinced that it's better to re-open slowly, to mask and physical distance, and to demand the government fill in the monetary gaps. We're all in this together.

• Disgust 1
  • Thank You 2

@AmericanRose thank you for contributing! I find P&M interesting, but not enough to first-handedly follow them (same with Girl Defined). I think they just frustrate me so much in a different way than say... JRod. Neither are heavily covered on FJ as compared to reddit, so I usually read up on them over there. 

In other news, apparently Morgan came out with a new single. The lyrics are super shallow and childish. I don’t think she’s a bad singer, but I do not like her style at all and it’s very hard to understand what she’s even saying. Overall, just entirely boring and nothing about it caught my attention (I’m a music snob/geek). Also, it’s a secular song, which I thought Paul was “trying to get her away from.” Just seems like she’s reaching for any outlets of fame she can insert herself into while attempting to seem hip and mainstream. 

Someone over on reddit ripped the song off of YouTube if you don’t want to give her views. 

• Thank You 2