usmcmom

Duggars Raided by Homeland Security

OMG

EDITED

Again, using my trusty Block Button. 

Edited by OMG

Melissa1977
13 hours ago, Carol said:

I am sorry the Kellers ever produced children.   I know that's harsh but I feel strongly about it.  They've relegated most of their daughters and daughters-in-law to lives of patriarchal servitude, zero autonomy and constant, wearing child bearing.  All in service of mean spirited, hateful god.

I don't think Kellers are the worst. They are as bad as the majority of fundies, but accepting their kids leaving the cult, divorcing and having kids while remaining single is a proof of love, considering their beliefs.

I think being raised by Kellers must had been a nightmare, but I can picture worse situations, like Rodrigues, Andersons and probably even Bates and Duggars (last two, because the extremely high number of children, that made mothers invisible for half the kids). 

louannems
19 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

The term as applied to Josh,  "Sex Pest" first appeared either on FG or Primetimer in the Counting On threads.  It was a link to either an online mag like Daily Mail or a link to a snarky vlogger. I remember clicking on the link and reading/hearing it and I only read FG and Primetime.

Meh
Coconut Flan

Carry on here: