IGNORED

Duggars Raided by Homeland Security

usmcmom

Well. There are some wack a doo and very militant as well as heavily armed End times “Christian” militia groups out there. With the Duggar’s love for Guns and Jesus and playing soldier There might well be connections that way as to Red Flag HS.

Edited by tabitha2
  • Upvote 18
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

It’s a safe bet the Duggars are Not smuggling Monets and Picasso’s or mass producing meth  or hosting Mafia Dons so it’s most likely JB and  Financial crimes. The man is greedy and shifty about his finances and business   dealings .

GD IT, I HOPE THIS IS IT. Please let that smug scammer finally get his day in the hot seat.

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Thank you, @Rachel333, for the quote from the HSI website. 

I was waiting for my brother to return my text. He used to work for an agency that fell under the Homeland Security umbrella and you can bet I texted him immediately after seeing the news. He  basically told me the same thing. ICE, Customs, IRS, maybe even The Coast Guard(?) fall under their umbrella. It’s been several years since he worked for them. 

With all those agencies potentially involved, there could be so many things this raid might cover.  

I have a very long book to finish for book club and this is going to severely impact my reading time. *sigh*

• Upvote 18
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, socalrules said:

I am got home ready to go through twitter for impeachment news and finish my Agatha Christie book and now I am going to become obsessed with Duggar drama Instead. I am never going to sleep tonight. 

Why would it be Homeland Security and not the FBI involved. If it was general money laundering or fraud at the car lot, the FBI would be involved. Homeland Security is more about protecting the country against various threats and terrorism. What could a Duggar possibly do that would involve homeland security? I will be honest, I don’t see this family being smart enough to perform a sophisticated crime. 

I was wondering why Homeland Security is involved too-it must have to do with some international crime for them to investigate, so I’m thinking the MedicCorps guesses from this thread are correct. 

Jed’s first words -“I don’t live there”-are such a poor defense. Who is his campaign manager???

Edited by Pleiades_06
  • Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

I do feel sorry for Anna ( if Josh is involved). Potentially another incident right when she is having a new baby. We are better than not having a bit of empathy for any woman in this particular situation about to give birth. She does need to close up shop.

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

And what does it say???

Nothing yet. But I can just picture him cackling maniacally while he posts the perfect smug, preachy quote about morals and integrity.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14
  • Love 1

I have a weird feeling this involves mainly JB.

Jed & Jana: I don't believe you when you say you have no knowledge of this.

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

If this has to do with Guns or arms after all it really does not sound like a Josh thing but rather John David and those  young adult ALERT Cosplayer Middle boys. So maybe this time poor Abby not poor Anna. 

• Upvote 12

3 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I do feel sorry for Anna ( if Josh is involved). Potentially another incident right when she is having a new baby. We are better than not having a bit of empathy for any woman in this particular situation about to give birth. She does need to close up shop.

Nope.  I have empathy for the kids for sure, but none for Anna.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 13
  • Love 2

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Same. At this point, she is willfully, aggressively ignorant. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 2

Omg how will J- Rod cope if Precious Noooreee can’t be Duggar adjacent?!

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 27
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, SadieJane said:

What horrific atrocities have these douche canoes participated in now?

growing pot in josie's room

you know she doesn't share...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 19
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Well, a new kid is part of Anna at the moment.

• I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

49 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I’ll give her a pass for marrying him given how young and sheltered, but she became stupid Anna the second she knew what he was and stayed.  She’s just as guilty as he is for bringing babies into that shitshow.  

@HerNameIsBuffy, It's good to see you again!

Cartwheeling Sloth came back out to greet you!  

image.png.3b74a332a67ac89662e25e0e5f27b0b3.png

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5
  • Love 8

12 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I don't. Anna should've seen sense and left Josh 4 years ago.

But yet again they are potentially involved in another scandal and she is possibly still carrying a baby. 

Edited by jillsdopplerofdoom
  • Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Oh man, imagine how JRod would react if Anna divorced Josh.

She might take Josh’s side because TEEVEEEEE!

• Upvote 6

38 minutes ago, bella8050 said:

People just picked up the story and says they have asked for comments from the family, TLC and HSI. 

https://people.com/tv/duggar-family-home-raided-by-homeland-security-investigations/

All while the show is airing on the east coast. Oop.

I was just channel surfing and Counting On popped up. When Josh's first scandal broke TLC had the whole day set up for a 19 Kids and Counting marathon and they had to hurry up and change the schedule. I think the news broke too late for TLC to change the schedule. But, I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow they pull the show, Counting On, from the air.

• Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic