IGNORED

Duggars Raided by Homeland Security

usmcmom

Maybe export enforcement related to materials they took to the Bahamas for Medicorps? 

I can't wait to see how this all shakes out. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

4 minutes ago, kiwi said:

At what point does “poor anna” become “stupid anna”..??

This shit has been going on publicly since 2015, four years, another two pregnancies. Sorry but if that was my husband, the shop would be shut. I just cant fathom how someone can justify sticking by him and having more kids?!? At what point is she complicit in his behaviour?? They all just enable him.

I don’t feel sorry for anna, shes “made her bed” so to speak, i feel sorry for the kids. They didnt ask to be born into this dire situation

This!  “Poor mkids” but not “poor Anna.”  

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1

9 minutes ago, kiwi said:

This shit has been going on publicly since 2015, four years, another two pregnancies. Sorry but if that was my husband, the shop would be shut. I just cant fathom how someone can justify sticking by him and having more kids?!? At what point is she complicit in his behaviour?? They all just enable him.

I don’t feel sorry for anna, shes “made her bed” so to speak, i feel sorry for the kids. They didnt ask to be born into this dire situation

I’ll give her a pass for marrying him given how young and sheltered, but she became stupid Anna the second she knew what he was and stayed.  She’s just as guilty as he is for bringing babies into that shitshow.  

• Upvote 30
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 2

If this is related to Medicorps it can kill two bird with one stone, or in this case two fundie reality tv families with one homeland security investigation.

• Upvote 20
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

Does this mean that Jed was being insincere when he said he didn't know about the raid, do you think?

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 6
  • Love 2

It’s a safe bet the Duggars are Not smuggling Monets and Picasso’s or mass producing meth  or hosting Mafia Dons so it’s most likely JB and  Financial crimes. The man is greedy and shifty about his finances and business   dealings .

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 15
  • Love 1

Maybe the car lot is a front for some sketchy transactions? And hi Jed "I don't live there" Judas. *insert Mariah "I don't know her gif*

• Upvote 20
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

Just now, llucie said:

If this is related to Medicorps it can kill two bird with one stone, or in this case two fundie reality tv families with one homeland security investigation.

I know I suck for being out of the loop and asking for recaps (I hate when people do that) but can someone explain like I’m 5 medicorps real quick?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

It's gotta be medicCorps. It would make sense to me they raided their homes and businesses.  They went to the Bahamas with Arkansas sherriff badges and gun. Commandeering fuel and goods.  Seems like they stole money to me.  So, if that is the case, the Bates would have received a visit from homeland security too. 

• Upvote 25
  • I Agree 3

If they raided the car lot that apparently belongs to Josh and the house then surely that indicates it could be something to do with the ongoing case against him for real estate fraud.

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I know I suck for being out of the loop and asking for recaps (I hate when people do that) but can someone explain like I’m 5 medicorps real quick?

Its a shady organization/ministry the Duggars and Bateses males created together (althought it was registered legaly by JD Duggar), they suposedly have been helping in the philippines and more recently in the Bahamas after an hurricane. At the time they were on the Bahamas it was reported they were carring guns and both JD and Lawson their badges of constables and a guy that was there reported that they acted really shady in general.

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 9

18 minutes ago, kiwi said:

Unfortunately, for Anna, it was the way she was raised. Her brother and two of her sisters attempted to encourage her to leave Josh when the Ashley Madison scandal broke in 2015. Her parents encouraged her to stay, pray, and be a dutiful wife. Plus she doesn't seem to have that much of an education outside of IBLP's education. I know she has a GED, nothing wrong with getting a GED. But, she is uneducated and, possibly, didn't understand and know if the Duggars were involved in anything illegal.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 3

2 minutes ago, jillsdopplerofdoom said:

If they raided the car lot that apparently belongs to Josh and the house then surely that indicates it could be something to do with the ongoing case against him for real estate fraud.

I wouldn't be shocked if they did something at the car lot. I remember reading years ago that the Duggars sold overpriced crappy cars that needed a lot of repair. I'm not sure if that would involve an investigation from HSI specifically for the car lot. Anyway, in some investigations like this they look at all business the family owns and/or is partnered with. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, llucie said:

Its a shady organization/ministry the Duggars and Bateses males created together (althought it was registered legaly by JD Duggar), they suposedly have been helping in the philippines and more recently in the Bahamas after an hurricane. At the time they were on the Bahamas it was reported they were carring guns and both JD and Lawson their badges of constables and a guy that was there reported that they acted really shady in general.

Thank you.  I swear I wasn’t gone that long these people are prolific with the crazy.

Edited by nelliebelle1197
Removed double post- hey BUFFY!
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

I am got home ready to go through twitter for impeachment news and finish my Agatha Christie book and now I am going to become obsessed with Duggar drama Instead. I am never going to sleep tonight. 

Why would it be Homeland Security and not the FBI involved. If it was general money laundering or fraud at the car lot, the FBI would be involved. Homeland Security is more about protecting the country against various threats and terrorism. What could a Duggar possibly do that would involve homeland security? I will be honest, I don’t see this family being smart enough to perform a sophisticated crime. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

*Immediately runs over to Derick Dillard's twitter* 

And what does it say???

• Upvote 8

52 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

I hope it involved MedicCorp. That would take out the majority of the male cast for Counting on. 

why did I read "counting on" as courting on?

anyway about this raid,

wow this is unbelievable. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic