IGNORED

Mrs. Midwest 2: Full of WTF

nelliebelle1197

56 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Anytime a man says, likes, or shares this type of sentiment, I immediately think he has sexually assaulted a woman at some point in his life. Sorry not sorry.

He’s adamant in one comment that he understands consent. Survey says...no. 

Lets not forget this dude (allegedly, because he deleted all the proof) questioned a sixteen-year old about her rape fantasies on a livestream, according to a Reddit post on MGTOW, who were skeeved out by it. I feel like when you skeeve out MGTOW, you’ve stepped over a line. 

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

2 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

He’s adamant in one comment that he understands consent. Survey says...no. 

“Understands” doesn’t necessarily translate to “understands consent & respects her no.” No way do I believe this douchebag readily accepts & respects a woman’s no. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Petronella said:

Wait, what is this? Is this something Mrs Midwest shared or liked?

It’s a guy she’s done a collab with before and follows on twitter and insta. She likes his stuff on twitter (not sure how to check for insta likes) and got called out by Mr Atheist about it recently. Some of us also believe that she has a thing for him/the attention he gives her because right after they did a collab she started making a lot of Indian food and posting about it almost like it was to impress him. 

• Thank You 3

37 minutes ago, kaluce said:

It’s a guy she’s done a collab with before and follows on twitter and insta. She likes his stuff on twitter (not sure how to check for insta likes) and got called out by Mr Atheist about it recently. Some of us also believe that she has a thing for him/the attention he gives her because right after they did a collab she started making a lot of Indian food and posting about it almost like it was to impress him. 

IMO, he’s the reason she shot to Internet fame, such that it is, with their interview where she presented herself at the poster girl for Red Pill. 

Ooooo looks like they had thanksgiving dinner with Nikki Phillipe (spelling??) and her husband (based on Nikki's insta stories), instead of Caitlin's or Grant's family. I can understand Cait not celebrating Thanksgiving having grown up in Canada, but still. That is a bit odd to me- they seem to be newer friends. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, kaluce said:

Ooooo looks like they had thanksgiving dinner with Nikki Phillipe (spelling??) and her husband (based on Nikki's insta stories), instead of Caitlin's or Grant's family. I can understand Cait not celebrating Thanksgiving having grown up in Canada, but still. That is a bit odd to me- they seem to be newer friends. 

That struck me as strange, too. Nikki lives about nine hours away, too. The cynical part of me thinks that maybe they’re getting together because it’s mutually beneficial for their brands, but still, that’s a sad way to spend Thanksgiving. 

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, kaluce said:

We celebrate thanksgiving in Canada. We have it in October and our traditional  meal is much the same as the American one. Unless she lived an isolated life in Canada thanksgiving would not be a foreign idea to her.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

13 minutes ago, Botkinetti said:

We celebrate thanksgiving in Canada. We have it in October and our traditional  meal is much the same as the American one. Unless she lived an isolated life in Canada thanksgiving would not be a foreign idea to her.

I’m just curious. What is behind the Canadian Thanksgiving. I knew it was in October and similar to ours. However I don’t know the origins. Of course our origins all about the pilgrims and Indians getting together for a meal. People in the US really like to focus on the feel good aspect of pilgrims and Indians having a big beautiful meal together. I was just wondering about the history of the Canadian Thanksgiving. 

Just say no to all denim. This is a woman giving fashion advice...

Spoiler

5818D3D2-2454-4017-B495-50B2AC2B3E22.thumb.png.b42d445d0010c1041990b9843c6887b2.png

Spoiler

555F4344-8B15-4578-A087-B74878465C53.thumb.png.1efeaf2bb10f31856d92939d62db1dcf.png

• Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She actually thinks those outfits look good?

ok.

I know a lot of people, myself included, who thrift clothes, both for financial and environmental reasons. And they don’t look like this. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I know a lot of people, myself included, who thrift clothes, both for financial and environmental reasons. And they don’t look like this. 

I have a friend who only buys thrift and she always looks great. I think Mrs Midwest must live in a bubble where people only complement her. I doubt anyone around her ever tells her the truth. My friends and I give honest opinions about clothing when asked. I doubt anyone is telling Cait that her outfits are not good.

• I Agree 3

Man I know it's fucking immature, but I have to admit, I really enjoyed the belching sound effects on that dancing video.  Someone should really tweet that or however you do it at him every time he opens his mouth on something.  I might have a very lowbrow sense of humor though, pretty much anything can be made funnier by fake belches and farts.

• Haha 2

IAh, yes. I wish I was more purer all the time. 

BF59E36C-4CE6-424C-A0F0-98127B92BAF1.thumb.png.aff8a5e83df74a95cc5b4df9083bb754.png

Its also adorable he thinks that women chose their own husbands in the 1580s. FEE19E5C-AFC3-409E-B34D-A922A59A27CB.thumb.png.f4f98ac0b0eda8e8634c9bba0107576b.png

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 2

26 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

IAh, yes. I wish I was more purer all the time. 

BF59E36C-4CE6-424C-A0F0-98127B92BAF1.thumb.png.aff8a5e83df74a95cc5b4df9083bb754.png

Its also adorable he thinks that women chose their own husbands in the 1580s. FEE19E5C-AFC3-409E-B34D-A922A59A27CB.thumb.png.f4f98ac0b0eda8e8634c9bba0107576b.png

How does she not realize that there are tons of red pill guys fapping to her videos regularly? Just because she doesn’t show her ass doesn’t mean guys aren’t jerkin their gherkin to her. I honestly think she’s dumb as a rock.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

How does she not realize that there are tons of red pill guys fapping to her videos regularly? Just because she doesn’t show her ass doesn’t mean guys aren’t jerkin their gherkin to her. I honestly think she’s dumb as a rock.

I think that was Yogi being quoted not Mrs Midwest? (Though maybe she liked it or something.)

• Thank You 1

If the story he’s using is the same as Penelope’s story in the Odyssey, the “silence” virtue that teaches isn’t about being quiet around men—it’s about not gossiping. Penelope’s maid rats her out for undoing the burial shroud weaving she’s done every night. 

Just now, Petronella said:

I think that was Yogi being quoted not Mrs Midwest? (Though maybe she liked it or something.)

Yep, it was Yogi. 

• Upvote 4

Here she is modeling wedding dresses. It's a really strange coincidence that the dog in this wedding is the same breed as her current dog...and the male model's name is the same as the one referenced as her former boyfriend in that blog post.

https://www.weddingchicks.com/modul/gallery-12821-310722-dog-friendly-puppy-love-wedding-l-41-l-4.html

• Thank You 3

50 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Here she is modeling wedding dresses. It's a really strange coincidence that the dog in this wedding is the same breed as her current dog...and the male model's name is the same as the one referenced as her former boyfriend in that blog post.

https://www.weddingchicks.com/modul/gallery-12821-310722-dog-friendly-puppy-love-wedding-l-41-l-4.html

Do you know when this photo shoot was taken? 

1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Do you know when this photo shoot was taken? 

The article was published in December 2015. Wasn't on the article, but it's in the meta data (I swear I'm not a creep- I work with the internet in my real life hahaha)

• Thank You 2

12 minutes ago, kaluce said:

The article was published in December 2015. Wasn't on the article, but it's in the meta data (I swear I'm not a creep- I work with the internet in my real life hahaha)

Thank you. I figured someone would know how to look into the page code and figure out when it was published. I don't think you are a creep, you used your career know how. ?

• I Agree 1

huh she recently liked a tweet about people who are getting into breadmaking being very depressed, what? I thought she loved being a homemaker, my mother was a housewife (due pressure from family) and she got clinical depression and schizophrenia. Would Caitlin seriously reccommend becoming a homemaker if she is sad in her role? My mother told me she would never let me get married early and forced to be a housewife, she wanted me to fulfill my education and then marry someone i actually love, if i were to be a homemaker after university I could do that (not like my mother was 'discriminating' against housewives, like Caitlin would say) but I always loved science so no

20191202_010543.jpg

Edited by mymelody
  • Upvote 1

Okay.  Wow. 

so here’s Husbear...putting his face in boiling water? I don’t know. Her channel is noticeably absent from his subscriptions.  

8E69B215-BD6D-4668-8EDC-2A615D52D087.png

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Thank You 3

• Coconut Flan locked, unlocked and locked this topic