• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
nelliebelle1197

Mills Family 4: Playing Magic for Jesus

Sad
Dandruff
21 minutes ago, mollysmom said:

Oooh! I just hit a milestone! 1000 posts! Woo hoo!

Congratulations!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Happy
Olivia Marie

Tom had a Live gift opening tonight.   I only did a FF stop-n-go through the first 30 minutes of it after he posted it.  I don’t know the time mark, but Tom said they donate some of the gifts they are receiving.  What?!   The following isn’t verbatim, only the essence of what he said.   He said their house is small,  they can’t keep everything, so he donates some things.  He said they would  eat all of the candy.  He said they appreciate gifts, but can’t keep everything they get.  

I hope his adoring fans were paying attention to what he said.     A lot of time, thought, and money goes into those gifts, and postage as well.  Many of the women have spent a lot of hours making clothes and other things.      If I were one of the “givers” I would be ticked off.  

Tom, Tell your subs to stop sending gifts.   They are for your children, not to be given away.   So very ungrateful and disrespectful of you.    If those people want to donate gifts and money, they can do that in their own towns, and choose who they want to give to.      Also, it’s past time for you to shut down your never ending Go Fund Me.    You started that four months ago.   Greed is a very bad thing.

** I just went back to read through the comments on his video.  One of his subs said she understands why he has to give away some of the gifts people are so generously sending.   SMH

Edited by Olivia Marie

Giraffe

He’s keeping the candy but donating some of the useful items??? @mollysmom, did I understand that correctly? 

Toto2

Can anyone fill me in on the strike to the Mills Family channel?      I can't stomach watching any more videos showing endless games of magic, opening endless packages of candy, or bible study to get this tidbit of information.

mollysmom
2 hours ago, Giraffe said:

He’s keeping the candy but donating some of the useful items??? @mollysmom, did I understand that correctly? 

@Olivia Marie is that what he said?! ( @Giraffe I didn't watch last night's yet so I didn't hear that. Although after seeing how ungrateful he was with the meal train I believe it!)