IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 21: This Thread Can Drink Now

choralcrusader8613

2 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

Are there more kids there than the Mkids and the Wallers?

In particular I can't identify the middle girl on the swing, nor the newborn that Mackynzie is holding. 

The middle girl is Rebecca’s daughter and the baby is Maryella, M6,

• Thank You 2

1 minute ago, justmy2cents said:

The middle girl is Rebecca’s daughter and the baby is Maryella, M6,

Thank you!  (I forgot M6 had already been born!)

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

The boys get to climb and be active, even in the posed family photo...and the poor girls are sitting still on the swing ?

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 3

39 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

In particular I can't identify the middle girl on the swing, nor the newborn that Mackynzie is holding. 

That would be Susanna's daughter Noelle and Maryella Duggar.

Edit: whoops, guess I was looking one page behind!

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, indianabones said:

That would be Susanna's daughter Noelle and Maryella Duggar.

Edit: whoops, guess I was looking one page behind!

You’re right though. She Susannah’s daughter, not Rebecca’s.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Newborn would be maryella Anna’s newest and the other little girl is Anna’s look alike sister’s kid (the one standing behind) she was born out of wedlock if I recall rightly. 
Anna just had number 6 and Pris is pregnant with number 5

6 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Thank you!  (I forgot M6 had already been born!)

I bet you forgot JD is a pilot too?  They never bring that up....?

Edited by AussieKrissy
Oops a page behind lol
  • Haha 16

12 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

I have no idea about the middle kid on the swing. But I thought Mackynzie was holding Maryella?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, LacyMay said:

I have no idea about the middle kid on the swing. But I thought Mackynzie was holding Maryella?

Yes that is Mackenzie holding her sister. 

• Upvote 1

We have yet another Josh Duggar related blind item today

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/12/blind-item-3_27.html

Spoiler

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2019

Blind Item #3

Investigators have discovered multiple victims of fraud that was perpetrated by this child molesting reality star from a large family. He is looking at a lot more than just lawsuits.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

5 minutes ago, clueliss said:

We have yet another Josh Duggar related blind item today

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/12/blind-item-3_27.html

Hide contents

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2019

Blind Item #3

Investigators have discovered multiple victims of fraud that was perpetrated by this child molesting reality star from a large family. He is looking at a lot more than just lawsuits.

What do you think that means?  More than just lawsuits?  Jail time?

Please be jail time.  

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

What do you think that means?  More than just lawsuits?  Jail time?

Please be jail time.  

I wonder where that came from.  There was a comment on his now defunct used car lot's FB page, supposedly from a disgruntled customer.  It said, 'we have a lawsuit against them'.  However, I haven't been able to find any public evidence of such a lawsuit.

That said, fraud seems about right for Josh!

• Upvote 6

I’m suspicious of any blind item about them/him at this point, especially from a questionable website. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

That said, fraud seems about right for Josh!

It would be poetic.  He gets off scott free for horrific sexual crimes against children and goes to jail for turning back odometers or forging carfaxes or whatever.

They got Al Capone on tax evasion and OJ on theft.  I'd just really like to see Smuggar see the inside of a jail cell stripped of the protection from Mommy, Daddy, and Gothard's minions.

• Upvote 19

I suspect it's nothing but someone's speculation based on the earlier investigation of the car lot.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

• 3 weeks later...

No post on this thread since the last decade! It’s time to revive it... 

So I'm following Susanna, Anna’s sister, on Instagram. I’m aware I can’t post any of her photos here because her account is private, but I can share some of my observations: 

1. Susanna could be Anna’s twin! The two sisters look alike so much it’s unbelievable. In a way, looking at Susanna makes me think of how Anna could look, had she decided not to become the quiver-full mum of many that she is. 

2. It appears Susanna is close to her family despite having a child out of wedlock and wearing skinny jeans and a bikini. In photos with her parents, she’s also pictured wearing her usual style. The Kellers seem to accept her although she has left the cult. 

3. Politically, Susanna does still appear to be very conservative. There’s a photo of a big Trump flag hanging off a ship on her account and she posted various photos congratulating her brothers for preaching at church. 

4. Considering her upbringing and the lives her sisters live, especially Anna (married to a sex pest) and Ester (stuck with a lunatic in Africa), Susanna appears to be the luckiest. She still has a bond with her family, is in a relationship with someone she chose herself without getting hitched after a few supervised conversations only, has a good fashion sense and looks young and attractive... and importantly, she only has two children instead of an ever-increasing quiver. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, FluffySnowball said:

4. Considering her upbringing and the lives her sisters live, especially Anna (married to a sex pest) and Ester (stuck with a lunatic in Africa), Susanna appears to be the luckiest. She still has a bond with her family, is in a relationship with someone she chose herself without getting hitched after a few supervised conversations only, has a good fashion sense and looks young and attractive... and importantly, she only has two children instead of an ever-increasing quiver. 

Yet Anna, sex pest, Ester, lunatic & Priscilla & David probably feel superior to her, sorry for her & pray condescendingly for her. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

she only has two children instead of an ever-increasing quiver

I'm happy for her. Ma and Pa Kellers sure are awful, but show inconditional love for their children. I wonder how would Duggars react if Jessa would divorce or Johanna was a single mom at 18, or if Jana publicy told how damaging their cult is. 

This said, is Susanna working or has she pursued some career/trade? I'm not following her now, but in the past I got the feeling that she was not very interested in jobs. Being financially independent is far more important for freedom than tight jeans and bikinis. But, as I said, I'm not sure about her current situation.

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Anna is bragging on ig about bringing her M'brood and banners to the 10009th MarchforLife.

Nothing surprising there, as it's an established part of their monthly-to-yearly routine, and those boys gotta learn daddy's job that got him kicked out of DC somehow.

However, my impression from pics is that Mackynzie looks sad. She's 11 and has a whole host of fundie teen challenges ahead. It has been brought up many times on these forums, that the older fundie kids often appear miserable. It must not be easy to keep so many questions inside, repressing so many inquiries and emotions, growing up.

On a positive note, Anna seems good at feeding her children. They all look healthy for now, unlike their father.

• Upvote 14

Anna’s kids always look well nourished and well dressed. But she is raising another generation of judgy mcjudgepants- denouncing all the stuff they don’t care for but refusing to accept that Josh’s transgressions are anything other than Satan dragging a good man down. I wonder if she ever fears that  one of her children will read up on Josh and look at the pair of them in disgust. 

• Upvote 13

Anna, 

Wake me when you march against child sexual abuse.  Calling attention to it, trying to prevent future kids from suffering as multiple children did at the hands of your husband.

Sincerely yours, 

society

• Upvote 25
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 9

3 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Anna’s kids always look well nourished and well dressed. But she is raising another generation of judgy mcjudgepants- denouncing all the stuff they don’t care for but refusing to accept that Josh’s transgressions are anything other than Satan dragging a good man down. I wonder if she ever fears that  one of her children will read up on Josh and look at the pair of them in disgust. 

I’ve also noticed that you can tell when the younger girls hang out at Anna’s place. They look clean and their hair is brushed and styled, VS the free-for-all feral look that seems to emanate from Chez JB Duggar. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

23 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I’ve also noticed that you can tell when the younger girls hang out at Anna’s place. They look clean and their hair is brushed and styled, VS the free-for-all feral look that seems to emanate from Chez JB Duggar. 

I noticed this too, and while I don't think Anna is a good person by any means they do appear well cared for. Unlike other families on this board. Who take the extra chicken leg for themselves and wear 3 shirts at once. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic