IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 21: This Thread Can Drink Now

choralcrusader8613

26 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Is the polka dot apron the new green shirt?  She seems to always have that thing on at home. ?

Confession:  I have this same apron and I love it.  I never thought I'd share clothing taste with Michelle.  Off to reconsider my whole wardrobe now. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 25
  • Love 2

People in various snark groups refuse to give this up. They are saying that the FBI would not announce details about an open investigation, that the state could be investigating. They refuse to be wrong even when they are wrong.

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 1

Yeah, Reddit is full of some sketchy links to a human trafficking ring in AZ? I will take the FBI statement at face value and wait for the next scandal ?.

I still think their response was weird, tho.  It was almost as if Anna and Amy were half expecting something to happen...if either one had just said ‘not true’ it wouldn’t have gotten as far as it did.  I’m sure the FBI was amused by the call from Radar...lol.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

Confession:  I have this same apron and I love it.  I never thought I'd share clothing taste with Michelle.  Off to reconsider my whole wardrobe now. ?

From my absolute unbiased and objective opinion, aprons are a style exception. They can have crazy patterns, ruffles for days and all colors of the rainbow and are still a good choice while being home. Always! 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

In touch is sharing Radar's update as well. Kendra and Joe have a new US Weekly article up for the baby. Maybe something will come up down the line (really hoping the scammy charity thing can be proven) but it doesn't seem like anything imminent.

• Upvote 3

In terms of aprons, I’m such a slob, so much so that my shirt seems like an actual magnet for food and liquids, I should always wear an apron for clothing preservation. ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

In terms of aprons, I’m such a slob, so much so that my shirt seems like an actual magnet for food and liquids, I should always wear an apron for clothing preservation. ?

Not to mention- aprons frequently have pockets, something you can't get enough of when you're around little people. There's always a nose to wipe or a small toy to make go away. Plus, when you're around little people, you are frequently hit with goo, of one sort or another, and an apron washes more conveniently than some clothes (thinking of my cardigans I wanted to wash rarely vs a flannel shirt that I could wash all the time). When I was around little people, I wore a flannel shirt for the same reasons.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Yeah, Reddit is full of some sketchy links to a human trafficking ring in AZ? I will take the FBI statement at face value and wait for the next scandal ?.

I still think their response was weird, tho.  It was almost as if Anna and Amy were half expecting something to happen...if either one had just said ‘not true’ it wouldn’t have gotten as far as it did.  I’m sure the FBI was amused by the call from Radar...lol.

Some of these Redditors don't know when to quit. ? 

It's sad to say, but I think there's a part of Anna (and the rest of the Duggars) that genuinely doesn't know who Josh is or what he is capable of. I remember that when Counting On first aired and Anna was describing the scandals, she was convinced the Ashley Madison story was completely made up and was annoyed anyone would say something so ridiculous about her husband......and then learned it was true when Josh admitted to it. I'd imagine she still feels sometimes like she's living with a stranger, and that any wildly improbable gossip could prove to be true. :( 

• Upvote 19
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 3

40 minutes ago, bananabread said:

Some of these Redditors don't know when to quit. ? 

It's sad to say, but I think there's a part of Anna (and the rest of the Duggars) that genuinely doesn't know who Josh is or what he is capable of. I remember that when Counting On first aired and Anna was describing the scandals, she was convinced the Ashley Madison story was completely made up and was annoyed anyone would say something so ridiculous about her husband......and then learned it was true when Josh admitted to it. I'd imagine she still feels sometimes like she's living with a stranger, and that any wildly improbable gossip could prove to be true. :( 

That is probably why they didn't out right deny anything this time because they didn't want to say something and then find out that he had done something wrong again. The Ashley Madison scandal came about so soon after the abuse scandal and they had said Josh had changed and was now a good Christian man and were left having to back track. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

Just came here to post this article that was top of my Google search page this evening:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/counting-on-was-the-duggar-family-home-really-raided-by-police.html/

TL;DR - no evidence that a weekend FBI raid was anything but a rumor on Reddit.

Edited by scoutsadie
Moar info
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

So I'm not alone in my love of aprons, and I do think the polka dot apron is cute, I love all things polka dots. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Did you see the statement above where the FBI states this whole thing is nonsense?

I've read several comments from you where, imho, you seem almost....defensive(?) regarding this rumor and the Duggars. Would it be rude of me to ask why you seem so upset about it? I mean, this *is* THEE Duggar 'snark' forum where anything and everything is picked apart and commented on - usually negatively lol Personally, I love it, which is why I finally joined!

There are many rumors out there of many different famous people. It's just how that whole world works. It's kind of par for the course, if you kwim. I tend to think these kinds of people who seek fame kind of expect it at some point; dare I say some even unconsciously ENJOY it! Because ANY news keeps them relevant.

I've been getting the feeling that perhaps this is personal for you....do you know Josh and Anna in person? Because I really do not think any one of us really WANT Josh to be found guilty of anything involving a child. Because, of course, that would mean a child was harmed. But you can't really blame people for discussing rumors. More often than not, they are somewhat true. lol

1 hour ago, scoutsadie said:

TL;DR - no evidence that a weekend FBI raid was anything but a rumor on Reddit.

well, there you go. It was all unfounded. 

• Downvote 1
  • Confused 5
  • Bless Your Heart 2
  • WTF 1

6 minutes ago, OMG said:

I've read several comments from you where, imho, you seem almost....defensive(?) regarding this rumor and the Duggars. Would it be rude of me to ask why you seem so upset about it?

@OMG yeah, she is not defending the Ds.    

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, OMG said:

I've read several comments from you where, imho, you seem almost....defensive(?) regarding this rumor and the Duggars. Would it be rude of me to ask why you seem so upset about it?

@nelliebelle1197 just tries to prevent the spreading of unbased rumours on this board. There are several urban legends on here that some posters take for truth, and it can get quite annoying at times. I think it's important we differentiate between false rumours and actual facts. Of course, speculation is part of what we do over here, but once it's clear that that speculation is false, we should move on. 

Edited by BemusedByFundamentalism
spelling
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 6

5 hours ago, OMG said:

I've read several comments from you where, imho, you seem almost....defensive(?) regarding this rumor and the Duggars. Would it be rude of me to ask why you seem so upset about it? I mean, this *is* THEE Duggar 'snark' forum where anything and everything is picked apart and commented on - usually negatively lol Personally, I love it, which is why I finally joined!

There are many rumors out there of many different famous people. It's just how that whole world works. It's kind of par for the course, if you kwim. I tend to think these kinds of people who seek fame kind of expect it at some point; dare I say some even unconsciously ENJOY it! Because ANY news keeps them relevant.

I've been getting the feeling that perhaps this is personal for you....do you know Josh and Anna in person? Because I really do not think any one of us really WANT Josh to be found guilty of anything involving a child. Because, of course, that would mean a child was harmed. But you can't really blame people for discussing rumors. More often than not, they are somewhat true. lol

well, there you go. It was all unfounded. 

Yeah, it was unfounded and if anyone who bothers to source the "rumor" knew that immediately.  What a bizarre post this is.  Perhaps in the future you should go with facts and not "feelings". And take time to get to know who the rest of community is before you post such weirdness.

• Upvote 13
  • Love 3

I noticed a new Blind Item at that same site posted yesterday.  This one claimed there really was an issue despite the protests and I believe referenced a 'letter' being sent.

Um, last I checked the FBI doesn't send letters.  

Based on what I read in the BI - I'm going to guess that whoever started this doesn't understand what agency has jurisdiction over what.  So what could be something else has been blown out of proportion and involved the FBI.  (Therefore when people check with the FBI, they say nope, not us).  For all anyone knows this is you calculated your income taxes wrong and the IRS sent a letter.  

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

Homeland Security discussion needs to go here:

Edited by choralcrusader8613
fckin stray letters lol
  • Thank You 1

I do hope they announce when the new baby is born, especially with all that is going on. My birthday is on Sunday and I'm getting very nervous. I can't believe Anna went to Silver Dollar City with her being due at any time. I have never been pregnant, so maybe one of you could correct me (gently), but I can't imagine wanting to go to an amusement park when I am around 40 weeks pregnant! 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Of course they’re going to announce the baby, It’s a great opportunity to show that everything is totally normal.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Anna was travelling in an RV in a different state when she was ~2 weeks from her due date with Michael or Marcus, so I’m not surprised she went to Silver Dollar City.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

56 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

@Audrey2 Me, 38-39 weeks pregnant after a full day at Silver Dollar City. Interestingly enough, we were at Mr. Butts sister's house in Siloam Springs. 

Hide contents

1422985938_Pregnantwithsticker.thumb.png.b53a2ef8a5154cc255722c74080b17b6.png

You look like me after a big lunch.... I bet you felt pregnant but you barely look it. :)

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 13
  • Love 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic