• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
JermajestyDuggar

When your dad and brother don’t approve of your marriage

JermajestyDuggar
9 minutes ago, byzant said:

@JermajestyDuggarWhere are you seeing their wedding pictures?I'm being dense and cant find them.

Stephen Lagoy posted a couple of wedding videos on his FB page. 

byzant
7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Stephen Lagoy posted a couple of wedding videos on his FB page. 

Thank you 

JermajestyDuggar

Does he even know how insane he sounds? I swear fundies sound downright delusional sometimes.

51CCEDEA-81B8-4CDC-8215-6560BEDA8537.jpeg

Waffle Time
mango_fandango

Trust a fundie to link coronavirus to abortion. :rolleyes:

Tired
FecundFundieFundus

I'm eager to hear the (il)logic behind why the elderly are more at risk of death divine revenge than people who are still menopausal. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

uber frau

Probably the standard fundie logic:  If bad shit happens to other people, it's a warning to the rest of us.  All of those old people must have hanging out collecting frequent flyer points at their friendly local abortion clinic (buy 6 abortions, get one free).  Or something.

But, no.  He really doesn't realise how absurd his argument is.  He sees life through a whole different paradigm where everyone else's logic doesn't apply.  

Tired
FecundFundieFundus

Those eighty year old hussies 

Ozlsn

One of my more woo-y friends posted something like "maybe this is Gaia trying to shake off the human plague". To which my response was "well compared to smallpox, the black death, measles, typhus, the 1918 influenza strain, HIV, syphilis and Ebola it seems like a pretty low key attempt." 

What I think irritates me the most is that both she and I think this idiot are speaking from an assumption that they and their loved ones aren't likely to be in danger.  I'm sure he counts himself among the righteous heroes who survive to the end of the movie - if he was at actual high risk he might think a bit differently. Or maybe 1348 Europe was a hotbed of abortion and debauchery. Who knows.

Topaz
1 hour ago, Ozlsn said:

Or maybe 1348 Europe was a hotbed of abortion and debauchery. Who knows.

They were Catholics!

fundiefan
19 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Does he even know how insane he sounds? I swear fundies sound downright delusional sometimes.

51CCEDEA-81B8-4CDC-8215-6560BEDA8537.jpeg

Is there a natural disaster of some sort brewing? Then time to bring gout the abortion tentacles and attach them at all points imaginable.

This guy is not only creepy and kinda' scary, he's off his rocker and that makes him seriously dangerous. 

JermajestyDuggar
31 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Is there a natural disaster of some sort brewing? Then time to bring gout the abortion tentacles and attach them at all points imaginable.

This guy is not only creepy and kinda' scary, he's off his rocker and that makes him seriously dangerous. 

And this is the guy Tom Washburn heartily approved of for Hannah. I’m not saying Stephen Lagoy is some awesome guy. But the fact that Tom approved of James makes me think his judgment is garbage and Sarah likely chose much better for herself than Tom would have.