IGNORED

Anna and Mary in local paper!

ksuheather

Lol! It looks like they were the only ones watching the parade! Hey they’ve got nothing better to do on a Monday morning.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

The temp was in the 20s and windchill was 9.  The only people watching had people in the parade. --- signed a popsicle who watched her 2 Webelos march. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 10

Anna and Mary can only smile and wave because that is all Steve allows them to do.  They are probably hoping one of the men rescues them from their father's cult. 

• Upvote 7

Whatever. Really. They're standing out there in the snow, smiling & waving, making a pretty picture. Typical Maxwell. The thing that is most noticeable is that a "random" local paper shot looks no different than a shot of them in their house polishing cabinets or making food with seasoning. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

8 hours ago, terranova said:

I wonder what they thought about the ammount of women marching?

I wondered that myself.  Also them waving at the fire truck.  On the blog they brag about how they appreciate the military and give baked goods to the Leavenworth police dept and fire department for Christmas but were never allowed to pursue those kinds of careers themselves.  I wonder if any of them secretly wanted to go into law enforcement or the military, follow in Granddad's footsteps.  Prissy Chris wanted to be an EMT but Coward Steve talked him out of it cuz he might have to work on a Sunday, have a woman boss or partner, or see tits that aren't his wife's.  Oh who am I kidding Scary Mary and Goofy Anna probably think all the women in the parade are whores.

13 hours ago, divadivine said:

Mary and her typical shit eating grin. I really don’t like her “I’m better than you” vibe. 

I don't either.

Edited by SPHASH
ETA
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 11/15/2019 at 2:31 PM, SPHASH said:

Didn't the family get asked to leave a veterans day parade once for handing out tracts about atheism?

I think that was the Mallys (not 100% sure).

• I Agree 1

On 11/16/2019 at 6:52 PM, kpmom said:

I think that was the Mallys (not 100% sure).

I think it was too. Speaking of fast approaching spinsterhood self righteousness nightmares :....

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

57 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I think it was too. Speaking of fast approaching spinsterhood self righteousness nightmares :....

Shockingly, Grace did get married! She changed her name on FB and her profile picture is of their wedding day. I think both Sarah Mally and Sarah Maxwell have a very small chance of marrying now that they are close to 40. There just aren’t that many single fundie men their age. 

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

. I think both Sarah Mally and Sarah Maxwell have a very small chance of marrying now that they are close to 40. There just aren’t that many single fundie men their age. 

...aside from the Arndts, but the likelihood of 2 of the oldest hooking up with Sarah-n-Sarah is pretty slim.  but that's a double wedding i'd like to see.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, catlady said:

...aside from the Arndts, but the likelihood of 2 of the oldest hooking up with Sarah-n-Sarah is pretty slim.  but that's a double wedding i'd like to see.

Donald Staddon is 40. I think the Staddon beliefs would mesh better with the Maxwell’s compared to the Arndts. But he’s not good looking. I know looks aren’t everything, but I think fundies focus a lot on looks at first because they aren’t allowed to get to know the opposite sex very well. I think Sarah’s first impression wouldn’t be great because of this. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Donald Staddon is 40. I think the Staddon beliefs would mesh better with the Maxwell’s compared to the Arndts. But he’s not good looking. I know looks aren’t everything, but I think fundies focus a lot on looks at first because they aren’t allowed to get to know the opposite sex very well. I think Sarah’s first impression wouldn’t be great because of this. 

Steve would probably nix that pairing for just that reason--because the children might come out looking like their father.

Edited by Black Aliss
  • Haha 2

No way in hell would Coward Steve allow his female spawn marry an Arndt.  They love sports too much.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

11 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

No way in hell would Coward Steve allow his female spawn marry an Arndt.  They love sports too much.

And tiny white shorts.

26 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Steve would probably nix that pairing for just that reason--because the children might come out looking like their father.

I could see Steve being really superficial about something like that.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6

On 11/24/2019 at 12:29 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

And tiny white shorts.

I could see Steve being really superficial about something like that.

And shiny pink lipstick.

Seriously, Kathy Arndt would make Steve cry. She's way too bossy and showy.

• Upvote 10